PDA

View Full Version : Morel Tempo 6 vs Hertz HSK165

bterz
10-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Ok so I know a thread exactly like this was started earlier but Im starting a new one.. sorry :wow:

Ok, so I have the money for a new set of comps. I am debating between these two.

How come I've found the Morel Tempo 6's for like 139$ online :confused: Are they not as quality as I thought??

Has anyone tried these comps, both of them, and have a comparison for me??

I am kind of leaning toward the HSK because how many people are happy with them, but I've also been told by someone who has tried both that the Morels are the better bang for the buck.

Help :crap:

02accord
10-05-2008, 06:54 PM
I am willing to bet those Morel 6s are fakes from malaysia just like those other people that post HSK for super cheap.

Notice all the crap people have been getting from buying from those cheap sites lately as well...

I am running the Tempo 6 and replaced them with the HSK165. I feel like I am repeating myself when I post that the midbass is more responsive and that it gets much lower especially for a 6.5" mid. The tweeter is not harsh unlike the hsk165 while keeping the same output. For the price, it cannot be beat.

shaneb
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Go with ID

bterz
10-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Why ID? :confused:

JayinMI
10-06-2008, 02:45 PM
I am running the Tempo 6 and replaced them with the HSK165. I feel like I am repeating myself when I post that the midbass is more responsive and that it gets much lower especially for a 6.5" mid. The tweeter is not harsh unlike the hsk165 while keeping the same output. For the price, it cannot be beat.

Huh? So according to this, you replaced your Morels with Hertz, with the Hertz the midbass is better but the Hertz tweeter is not harsh like the Hertz tweeter is. :wow:

What did you mean to say? Press '1' for English. (j/k) :crazy::laugh:

Jay