PDA

View Full Version : StateProp486 A++++

bones22
10-04-2008, 12:08 PM
just wanted to write up some positive feedback for StateProp486

i purchased his Panasonic CQ-VD7003U 7" flip out on Sept 27th. he shipped within 20 minutes of payment even being a Saturday.

packaging was awsome. UPS couldnt have damaged it if they had wanted to. thank god since thats who it was shipped thru.

the deck was in the condition it was said to be.

after installing it i did run into a problem. nothing that serious.
the internal amplifier was shot. this was an issue that i dont think he was aware of so no fault to him at all.

i contacted StateProp486 right away and he did not hesitate to respond. he answered me within seconds of sending the PM.

he offered a refund if i was unable to get it to work. even tho ive been installing ca for years i took it to a local shop just to make sure i hadnt overlooked something. the same outcome. no sound without ext amp.

a refund was sent right away after he said to send a request.
i will be shipping the deck out UPS first thing monday and provide tracking info as soon as its shipped.

wish it had worked for me even tho it didnt i still consider this a great deal since there were no issues at all with communication, shipping, refund, etc....

i would be more than happy to deal with StateProp486 in the future.

StateProp486
10-04-2008, 12:17 PM
thanks bro, wish things would have worked out the way we wanted it too. but hey it is what it is.

Bones22 is a great guy and very understandable and does not jump to conclusions. I would be happy to sell to him again no hesitation. :)

bones22
10-04-2008, 12:21 PM
thanks man
i try to give benefit of doubt when it comes to situations like this

the deck looked like new so new no reason to expect that this would have happened.