PDA

View Full Version : Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Pages : 1 [2]

Team H&K
10-02-2008, 11:03 PM
I do have time to look stuff up because its $2091 invested...Id think you would have the time aswell because its $2091 that will be coming out of your pocket aswell soon.

You'll have the documents waiting when the authorites get there?? But you dont have them now and cant produce them now? Interesting.

You keep saying its coming out of my pocket, but you know what it already has, I made very little money on this, and with the time invested over the last year, I feel I have lost plenty of money on the deal. I dont care what others think. Believe me when you move a mountain of stuff from a huge shop, the first box I open isnt going to have your stuff on top. I also said I DO have them and I will post them. Just got to locate them, but you threaten to locate the authorities, and I say stop posting and do it! I am tired of messing around on here and wasting my time. I am done posting on this thread until I locate the documents, so do what you got to do Wagonized. And for those of you that think poorly of me becuase of ihis lies, well I am sorry. And thanks to those I have done business with that wont do it with me again cuz of what this one guy has said. But it will be obvious soon ;)

Also sorry I got frustrated earlier on some posts, but most of you would also if you had been threw the same stuff I had been :crap:

99grandprixGT
10-02-2008, 11:06 PM
the ONUS is on the seller to provide PROOF that he shipped out the product and that it was
received..

KENT needs to provide this proof...

ok boss we have heard you say this a couple of times already

why cant the seller come up with the documentation?
how hard is it to come up with the documentation proving
you sent the items.
how hard is it to come up with the documentation you have showing that the items
were received and signed for?

This is not something thats poped up over night..this has been on going for monts and
months..

One would think that if you're in this situation you'd have ALL YOUR BASES covered and
have the documentation on hand and ready to show to back up your claim and side of things
Instea you have excuses...how do you figure?

Also you have yet to explain your reasoning for lieing about sending out the batteries when you didnt.. You have yet to explain why at 4 months after your received payment you STILL HADNT shipped the batteries...

^^^^
EXPLAIN THAT :laugh:

hahahaha...
you mean the same way he said it was shipped out back in November :laugh::laugh:

oh come on.. we said PROOF...show PROOF!!!!

as stated the ONUS is on KENT.....
if he can provide actuall proof and documentation to back up and
substantiate what he is saying then it will then fall back on the buyer
to reply...

all Kent needs to do is to provide documentation and proof that not only did he send the batteries... but that they were also received...

he needs to provide documentation on WHEN, WHERE and WHO received them...

if he can do that then the buyer is SOL....

but untill then the buyer has nothing to prove at this point since he has provided all the documentation on his side...

actually there are two things...

first off the responsibility and onus is on the Seller to prove that the batteries were shipped and more importantly that they were received.. Received being the operative word...

DUMPED
10-02-2008, 11:14 PM
ok boss we have heard you say this a couple of times already

ok..no more for now ;)

Wagonized
10-02-2008, 11:20 PM
You keep saying its coming out of my pocket, but you know what it already has, I made very little money on this, and with the time invested over the last year, I feel I have lost plenty of money on the deal. I dont care what others think. Believe me when you move a mountain of stuff from a huge shop, the first box I open isnt going to have your stuff on top. I also said I DO have them and I will post them. Just got to locate them, but you threaten to locate the authorities, and I say stop posting and do it! I am tired of messing around on here and wasting my time. I am done posting on this thread until I locate the documents, so do what you got to do Wagonized. And for those of you that think poorly of me becuase of ihis lies, well I am sorry. And thanks to those I have done business with that wont do it with me again cuz of what this one guy has said. But it will be obvious soon ;)

Also sorry I got frustrated earlier on some posts, but most of you would also if you had been threw the same stuff I had been :crap:
basically you're cornered in your lies so now you're throwing in the towel so you dont dig yourself in deeper. Probably a smart idea..you should have done this long ago and refunded my money before I had to label you as the scammer you are just to get your attention and get any sort of answer from you.

Even if you had refuned my money at the end of Feb which is already 4 full months late I wouldnt have done this.

You'd think if you ever sent me the batts in the first place that maybe you would have emailed or contacted me at all to see the results I had gotten from them. Considering you're one of the few people that I told the real numbers I was able to do in my explorer and if your batts really worked as well as you said you would have gotten a ton more exposure for you company because of this.

dwright27
10-02-2008, 11:21 PM
****in exactly.........it has taken a year and he has proved nothing.......besides his recklessness shipping a package costing somone else $2091

Or do I have this story all wrong?

people like you are the reason why people like kent get bad reps.

STFU and GTFO

Team H&K
10-02-2008, 11:26 PM
basically you're cornered in your lies so now you're throwing in the towel so you dont dig yourself in deeper. Probably a smart idea..you should have done this long ago and refunded my money before I had to label you as the scammer you are just to get your attention and get any sort of answer from you.

Even if you had refuned my money at the end of Feb which is already 4 full months late I wouldnt have done this.

You'd think if you ever sent me the batts in the first place that maybe you would have emailed or contacted me at all to see the results I had gotten from them. Considering you're one of the few people that I told the real numbers I was able to do in my explorer and if your batts really worked as well as you said you would have gotten a ton more exposure for you company because of this.

Wow, you really dont read either? I emailed you multiple times asking how they worked out, and no answers? Didnt know if you werent recieving my emails or if they didnt work out for ya. I was really hoping that you were telling me the truth when you said you would run them and try to help advertise for SPL Cell as much as possible. Guess I cant believe anyone. And as for me being cornered, your a fool, trying to make yourself look better. Yes I made another post, but only to you cuz this is between us. Even though you never knew how to use your email? But getting a refund on something you have, it doesnt work that way. Sorry to be the first to inform you of that.

dave_damage
10-02-2008, 11:29 PM
This thread gives me the runs!

Wagonized
10-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Wow, you really dont read either? I emailed you multiple times asking how they worked out, and no answers? Didnt know if you werent recieving my emails or if they didnt work out for ya. I was really hoping that you were telling me the truth when you said you would run them and try to help advertise for SPL Cell as much as possible. Guess I cant believe anyone. And as for me being cornered, your a fool, trying to make yourself look better. Yes I made another post, but only to you cuz this is between us. Even though you never knew how to use your email? But getting a refund on something you have, it doesnt work that way. Sorry to be the first to inform you of that.

do you have proof of these emails? Because I check my email multiple times a day either on the computer or my blackberry and never got one from you to check up.

If I had gotten your product and you didnt screw me around...and they actually worked for me like you claimed I would have advertised a lot for SPL cell aswell as carried them through my business. But thats another bridge you've burned. Seems like you're doing a lot of that lately...should really continue aswell after this post is resolved.

Team H&K
10-02-2008, 11:34 PM
do you have proof of these emails? Because I check my email multiple times a day either on the computer or my blackberry and never got one from you to check up.

If I had gotten your product and you didnt screw me around...and they actually worked for me like you claimed I would have advertised a lot for SPL cell aswell as carried them through my business. But thats another bridge you've burned. Seems like you're doing a lot of that lately...should really continue aswell after this post is resolved.

What else is not resolved?? you keep saying this but nothing has been specified????????? I thought of you as a great guy at first and thought that this really got misplaced somewhere in the beginning of all this, I really wanted to see them in use by you cuz you did do such great numbers. But I have no good things to think about you after all this.

RE_XXX
10-02-2008, 11:39 PM
people like you are the reason why people like kent get bad reps.

STFU and GTFO

whoa...whoa.... If this turns out bad for kent, it will be his own fault if blame is to be placed. I see a lot of anguish and concern in kents supporters.

I hope this works out for the honest person.

MmatsDude
10-02-2008, 11:40 PM
What else is not resolved?? you keep saying this but nothing has been specified????????? I thought of you as a great guy at first and thought that this really got misplaced somewhere in the beginning of all this, I really wanted to see them in use by you cuz you did do such great numbers. But I have no good things to think about you after all this.

yo weres my 10 billion spl batttsss i orderz? :]

Haunz
10-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Lol @ this. I called UPS today to get some records of shipments i made 13 months ago they gladly pulled them out and gave me trackin numbers and records. Fedex willl do the same. Its only a 5 minute phonecall to the shipper kent. oh my oh my. pft

hold the phone... you called UPS and they were able to give you tracking numbers for the parcels you have sent based only on your return address ???

dwright27
10-02-2008, 11:53 PM
id say on the legal side its a big deal
but
things like this will destroy any real chance of selling online

no matter what forum its on this will always find its way back to him

ill buy from kent again regardless of this thread ;)

BobbyDD
10-02-2008, 11:55 PM
ill buy from kent again regardless of this thread ;)

Did teampsi ever recieve his remote and cd from you?

Gilliz
10-03-2008, 12:12 AM
I'm a loser, I can't believe I just read through 21 pages of bullshiit.

dwright27
10-03-2008, 12:20 AM
why cant the seller come up with the documentation?
how hard is it to come up with the documentation proving
you sent the items.
how hard is it to come up with the documentation you have showing that the items
were received and signed for?

This is not something thats poped up over night..this has been on going for monts and
months..

One would think that if you're in this situation you'd have ALL YOUR BASES covered and
have the documentation on hand and ready to show to back up your claim and side of things
Instea you have excuses...how do you figure?

Also you have yet to explain your reasoning for lieing about sending out the batteries when you didnt.. You have yet to explain why at 4 months after your received payment you STILL HADNT shipped the batteries...

^^^^
EXPLAIN THAT :laugh:

wow, you obviously havnt shipped 50 - 100 - or even 500 things have you??

would you still have receipts from february just sitting in fro t of you?? of course you would :laugh:

didnt think so ......

kmanian
10-03-2008, 12:25 AM

It would almost e better to get Rick rolled:laugh: which in truth really pisses me off:verymad:

bones22
10-03-2008, 12:27 AM

yea at this time of night what else can you have to do

TSGP
10-03-2008, 12:27 AM

would you still have receipts from february just sitting in fro t of you?? of course you would :laugh:

didnt think so ......

When I was selling a lot of stuff everyday on here I kept all of my records in an access file

edit: did david ever get his stuff?

jaredspl
10-03-2008, 12:28 AM
You have said a lot of worthless crap you know that? You dont know anything that has happened with any of my transactions, I would tell you to shut up, but it wont help, so keep rambling, and for your side nots, if there was a problem with anyone, they were refunded and Wagonized knows this, hence his pursuit for money. I am not going to be out 4200 bucks, wont happen. So know your story before you open your mouth! :banghead:

I was never refunded. your a liar in my book. and I hope people start to realize how shady you can be at times.

kmanian
10-03-2008, 12:29 AM
yea at this time of night what else can you have to do

I don't know maybe make some more babies?:wow:or at least try;):D

MmatsDude
10-03-2008, 12:30 AM
hold the phone... you called UPS and they were able to give you tracking numbers for the parcels you have sent based only on your return address ???

no, u have to provide name, adress etc .. DUH

DUMPED
10-03-2008, 12:33 AM

didnt think so ......

let me ask you something..
were you able to scrape up a couple of bucks to pay for shipping of that remote and CD you stuffed your buyer on :laugh:

you're a MULE...who said anything about having receipts right in front of anyone.
how about having documentation to prove ones position available.

dwright27
10-03-2008, 12:34 AM
When I was selling a lot of stuff everyday on here I kept all of my records in an access file

edit: did david ever get his stuff?

this isnt that thread so im not discussing it. ;)

Team H&K
10-03-2008, 12:35 AM
I was never refunded. your a liar in my book. and I hope people start to realize how shady you can be at times.

You asked for money back and would ship the motors back to me (as you told me you threw them away?) and I called Fedex for you and gave you the info and told you that they wanted pics, but you never did provide those to them? :crazy:

You got your product fast, and Fedex packaged them, took you about 2 months to post a crapy pic of the motors. And you got them for next to nothing. So yes you didnt get a refund, yes you got your motor, and no you didnt follow threw with FEDEX on a refund, they were insured and you knew they were. Thanks though

dwright27
let me ask you something..
were you able to scrape up a couple of bucks to pay for shipping of that remote and CD you stuffed your buyer on :laugh:

you're a MULE...who said anything about having receipts right in front of anyone.
how about having documentation to prove ones position available.

you said you should have recepts on hand.

on hand = to me right in front of you.

and everyone thinks dave was a buyer ...... he didnt buy anything as i didnt sell him anything.

bones22
I don't know maybe make some more babies?:wow:or at least try;):D

if my wife were up here i could try
id just be shootin it all over the house. thats gettin a little old

jaredspl
10-03-2008, 12:36 AM
You asked for money back and would ship the motors back to me (as you told me you threw them away?) and I called Fedex for you and gave you the info and told you that they wanted pics, but you never did provide those to them? :crazy:

You got your product fast, and Fedex packaged them, took you about 2 months to post a crapy pic of the motors. And you got them for next to nothing. So yes you didnt get a refund, yes you got your motor, and no you didnt follow threw with FEDEX on a refund, they were insured and you knew they were. Thanks though

liar, you did none of the above. you wouldnt even start the claim process with FEDEX.

dwright27
10-03-2008, 12:39 AM
seems the other guy he owes money to is also not in the U.S. whats the odds of that?? team h&k is a scammer plain and simple and now he's saying he'll get the info to prove his side when he has time?? sounds like he's just hoping everyone will forget about this and he can scam another person thats not in the U.S. just like he drug wagon on long enough that he couldn't file a PP claim. pure scum plain and simple.

yea right, i still get **** about 2 ****ing nav discs and a ****ing remote.

im a scammer for those ........

DUMPED
10-03-2008, 12:41 AM
yea right, i still get **** about 2 ****ing nav discs and a ****ing remote.

im a scammer for those ........

you're just a moron :D
a idiot that couldnt follow thru on his end of a deal ;)

97accordalpine

How about you quit posting like you said you were and go look for this "Information" that could possibly clear all this up. For someone so busy i'm surprised you dont manage your time better.

jaredspl
Re: Alright man
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredspl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team H&K
Your the liar, you dropped everything a logn time ago "you said" now your bring it back up? Do you want me to restart everything once again? I would suggest you drop it or I will be forced to start another thread with you name. Let me know.

Kent

ME: gonna harass me again? Your threats are worthless here buddy. wanna chat call me 5302271063

KENT: Chat about what??? I will just give them the truth again, pretty harsh for you to call me a lier. But oh well man, you have always been a ***** in my book. I will make sure people are warned about yuo agian if ya like, have a good one! Oh and you threw the motors away, so I guess we dont need to talk about your trash, your stories are just like Wagonized, so you two will work well together! Cuz the money you guys spent doesnt matter. LOL 2 transactions that supposidly were sour, to my 1000+ transactions that went well? Come on Jared

this is the PM I just received from Team H&K, pretty good business ethics!!!!

dwright27
10-03-2008, 12:43 AM
you're just a moron :D
a idiot that couldnt follow thru on his end of a deal ;)

:laugh::laugh:

i followed through ;)

snoopdan
10-03-2008, 12:44 AM
woah, ive been moving to my new house. I missed an awesome thread! :( :(

kmanian
10-03-2008, 12:47 AM
woah, ive been moving to my new house. I missed an awesome thread! :( :(

don't worry it will replay in NBC at 2:30 tomorrow right after General Hospital:rolleyes:

Team H&K
10-03-2008, 12:47 AM
Re: Alright man
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredspl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team H&K
Your the liar, you dropped everything a logn time ago "you said" now your bring it back up? Do you want me to restart everything once again? I would suggest you drop it or I will be forced to start another thread with you name. Let me know.

Kent

ME: gonna harass me again? Your threats are worthless here buddy. wanna chat call me 5302271063

KENT: Chat about what??? I will just give them the truth again, pretty harsh for you to call me a lier. But oh well man, you have always been a ***** in my book. I will make sure people are warned about yuo agian if ya like, have a good one! Oh and you threw the motors away, so I guess we dont need to talk about your trash, your stories are just like Wagonized, so you two will work well together! Cuz the money you guys spent doesnt matter. LOL 2 transactions that supposidly were sour, to my 1000+ transactions that went well? Come on Jared

this is the PM I just received from Team H&K, pretty good business ethics!!!!

You had your thread, and everyone saw the truth on my side and told you to go threw with what was laid out on the table, you pm'ed me saying you wanted to drop everything, you were calling poeple all sorts of names and making fun of there children because you saw a pic in there avatar, real business like, oh ya the Claim was started threw fedex, remember?? You wouldnt send them the pics they asked for ;)

Team H&K
10-03-2008, 12:48 AM
How about you quit posting like you said you were and go look for this "Information" that could possibly clear all this up. For someone so busy i'm surprised you dont manage your time better.

Peace....

mazzasec
10-03-2008, 12:50 AM
DUMPED do you have anything else better to do besides stick up for your Canadian friends that supposedly got "Scammed"?

jaredspl
10-03-2008, 12:54 AM
You had your thread, and everyone saw the truth on my side and told you to go threw with what was laid out on the table, you pm'ed me saying you wanted to drop everything, you were calling poeple all sorts of names and making fun of there children because you saw a pic in there avatar, real business like, oh ya the Claim was started threw fedex, remember?? You wouldnt send them the pics they asked for ;)

I never heard from fedex, and was never asked to send them pictures. you know this and keep on with your lies dude. I got a rep for providing people with 100% good transactions as a seller. you on the other hand are the only person on here that I ever lost a grip of money on.

1980supreme
10-03-2008, 12:56 AM
DUMPED do you have anything else better to do besides stick up for your Canadian friends that supposedly got "Scammed"?

I have no idea how this all is going to turn up, but i hate it when people use the word Canadian as a derogatory term.

MikeCole89
10-03-2008, 01:01 AM
if my wife were up here i could try
id just be shootin it all over the house. thats gettin a little old

go sneak into bed and go down on her she will wake up lol

kmanian
10-03-2008, 01:04 AM
I have no idea how this all is going to turn up, but i hate it when people use the word Canadian as a derogatory term.

I am sure he is sorry "Aye" or is it "A"?

DUMPED
10-03-2008, 01:04 AM

hey buddy I dont know the buyer from the next person on here..
I also told that to H&K who pm'd me accusing me of actually being his brother
or something :laugh:

do you see me here sitting and saying...

hey Mazzasec why you sticking up for your American buddies :laugh::laugh:
you're a retard for actually saying that.

I'm not sticking up for anyone at all in this situation.
Why dont you make the same comment about all the Americans that are sticking up as you call it for the buyer? no comment :rolleyes:

dont try pulling the whole Canadian card BS you idiot...get a life...

btdickey99
10-03-2008, 01:07 AM
<---Just read 23 pages:crap:

it could have been compiled into about 6 pages if it wasnt for DUMPED, the12voltsux, dwright27, and scarolinablazin.....thanks you guys:rolleyes:

/my post in thread

stevexyz
10-03-2008, 01:11 AM
yeah kent, you should go n' dig up the proof instead of wasting your time sitting in front of the computer replying to all these BS now. and all words are just BS without any proof.

you don't even need to show us the copy of the actual receipt, just give us the tracking #. like i said b4, ups or fedex WILL have record on their websites. for ups, it's up to 18 months, and fedex it's up to 12 months.

joetama
10-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Subscribed to see the out come of this **** match...

stevexyz
10-03-2008, 01:38 AM
guys, pls stop this fight already. let them handle their own business. n' pls try to be fair if you have a comment. don't just stand up for anyone just because he's been good to you or because of his words are convincing. think of it as a trial, n' we are the grand jury. after hearing both sides of the story, we still need to see the evidence. no matter how fantastic the words are, it's just BS without proof.

n' right now we just need to sit tight and wait for H&K's proof.

stevexyz
10-03-2008, 01:42 AM
Subscribed to see the out come of this **** match...

yeah, it's the hottest thread on ca.com right now:D

i almost can't wait to see its outcome;)

LazyRider
10-03-2008, 01:45 AM
This thread is huge and seems interesting. Don't really feel like reading through 20+ pages though. Can someone summarize what's going on?

MikeCole89
10-03-2008, 01:51 AM
a bunch of bs people stating there opinon when it is not needed. supposley some batteries were never recieved from over a year ago.

lvjeffro
10-03-2008, 02:21 AM
this isnt that thread so im not discussing it. ;)

Well you know scammers stick together, you are almost as big a douche as this guy...And your excuses and reasoning are exactly the same; pathetic and rediculous...

Wagonized
10-03-2008, 05:44 AM
Kent you sure spent a lot of time on the computer posting today. One would think you'd spend 1/2 the time looking through your records to find these imaginery tracking numbers.

It would be one thing to me if I believed the item to be sent and you just cannot find the tracking info or any shipping info...Ive been unorganized with paper work at times too. But for you to say that you emailed me the tracking info aswell, when you never once did....makes this oddly convenient. I'll look through my emails one more time to try to find something to help this situation. Although I think if I find anything it will just be more incriminating evidence that this is all a lie on your part.

Wagonized
10-03-2008, 05:51 AM
The only email I have from you is from Oct.18 2007 with the recommended charging instructions for the batts. So obviously you did have my correct email address and it was working.

lyttleviet
10-03-2008, 06:27 AM
I think these are the same guys that told Bterz that fusion speakers were better than focal or something outrageous like that..

jaredspl
10-04-2008, 04:05 AM
Kent you sure spent a lot of time on the computer posting today. One would think you'd spend 1/2 the time looking through your records to find these imaginery tracking numbers.

It would be one thing to me if I believed the item to be sent and you just cannot find the tracking info or any shipping info...Ive been unorganized with paper work at times too. But for you to say that you emailed me the tracking info aswell, when you never once did....makes this oddly convenient. I'll look through my emails one more time to try to find something to help this situation. Although I think if I find anything it will just be more incriminating evidence that this is all a lie on your part.

guys a ****ing fraud, and he keeps spamming my PM box with harassing messages. get a life kent. your a real piece of ****. hopefully people begin to see your shady business ethics.

visitor
10-04-2008, 06:34 AM

ITS NOT THREW. ITS THROUGH.

cehmke
10-04-2008, 11:06 AM
this is seriously on at least 3 different forums ... lol

bigbangtheory
10-04-2008, 01:59 PM

I beat you! :(

<---Just read 23 pages:crap:

it could have been compiled into about 6 pages if it wasnt for DUMPED, the12voltsux, dwright27, and scarolinablazin.....thanks you guys:rolleyes:

/my post in thread

x2, seems a lot of people just talking to up their post count.

guys a ****ing fraud, and he keeps spamming my PM box with harassing messages. get a life kent. your a real piece of ****. hopefully people begin to see your shady business ethics.

STFU fegget! You are such a hoser it isn't even funny. I called you out because you couldn't wait a few weeks on some deal you had with some dude and for like weeks straight you spammed the **** out of my PM box. Go fawk off kettle!

bigbangtheory
10-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Also, I don't know who to believe. This thread is crazy! Also I don't know why nobody else brought up the fact that maybe they were lost in customs, when they supposedly shipped to Washington?

That would have broke it for me, but why have your location as Canaduh, yet you live in Washington? That ish confuses the hell out of me.

DUMPED
10-04-2008, 02:31 PM
That would have broke it for me, but why have your location as Canaduh, yet you live in Washington? That ish confuses the hell out of me.

whats so confusing about it.
he said he lives in Canada not Washington.
Also said he has a second residence and address in Washington that he uses.

lvjeffro
10-04-2008, 03:09 PM
whats so confusing about it.
he said he lives in Canada not Washington.
Also said he has a second residence and address in Washington that he uses.

Bingo...

bigbangtheory
10-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Must have read it wrong, I thought he lived in Washington, but in his avatar, says Canada. So I confused my own self.

How come nobody else mentioned that though when that could change everything? H&K said a couple times IIRC (A lot of posts)that customs may have messed up or they got stolen there, when the OP wanted it shipped to Washington in the first place.

SPLMAX - Sam
10-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Hey kent
if you get a chance, I have been waiting since January. I know you said a check was in the mail, but it never arrived. Maybe you can send it to me via UPS. I would perfer a cashiers check.

Thanks

DUMPED
10-04-2008, 09:23 PM
he got you as well Mr Horn?

memphisman
10-04-2008, 09:43 PM
ttt whats happening now??

Wagonized
10-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Must have read it wrong, I thought he lived in Washington, but in his avatar, says Canada. So I confused my own self.

How come nobody else mentioned that though when that could change everything? H&K said a couple times IIRC (A lot of posts)that customs may have messed up or they got stolen there, when the OP wanted it shipped to Washington in the first place.

exactly...if i remember correctly it was Kent in the first place who suggested that it maybe got lost at customs. Id think he would know where he supposedly sent these items.

ttt whats happening now??

Kent PMd me saying hes done with this thread until he can come up with proof. Seems like im SOL without going to more drastic measures

CrispedUp
10-04-2008, 10:19 PM
whats going on here?

kmanian
10-04-2008, 10:21 PM
exactly...if i remember correctly it was Kent in the first place who suggested that it maybe got lost at customs. Id think he would know where he supposedly sent these items.

Kent PMd me saying hes done with this thread until he can come up with proof. Seems like im SOL without going to more drastic measures

if kent can't come up with the proof, I believe he will have further issues here on the forum.

I do hope he finds somthing and they were lost before they got to you.

kmanian
10-04-2008, 10:21 PM
whats going on here?

are you serious?

MmatsDude
10-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Hey kent
if you get a chance, I have been waiting since January. I know you said a check was in the mail, but it never arrived. Maybe you can send it to me via UPS. I would perfer a cashiers check.

Thanks

LMFAO u got highjacked too? LOL

visitor
10-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Hey kent

Thanks

Huh?

memphisman
10-04-2008, 10:54 PM
Huh?

X2

slam
10-05-2008, 04:27 AM
so did he ever make the 5 min call and get the proof with ups? I notice he is on other forums trying to come up with extra cash. just wondering cause i forgot what page i read last and im NOT re-reading this mess

Blazin_Jason
10-05-2008, 02:44 PM
so did he ever make the 5 min call and get the proof with ups? I notice he is on other forums trying to come up with extra cash. just wondering cause i forgot what page i read last and im NOT re-reading this mess

If he did, it hasn't been posted in this thread that it's happened. I guess after he gets past his family issues he will dig out the proof.

GAM3OVR
10-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Please
already
/thread

bigbangtheory
10-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Man, he still has yet to come back with anything? I know if I was being called a scammer and knew I was in the right, better be god damed right I got my **** straightened out ASAP!

Seems either one of you are lying and don't seem to good for Kent. Or **** got stolen some how in the shipping process, which is highly unlikely unless someone from Customs did something............but wait, it was supposed to go to Washington.

**** is crazy! And Kent was one of the more respectable sellars on here.

DUMPED
10-08-2008, 11:07 PM
seems like Sam Horn and even Wayne Harris (the President and owner of DB DRAG) has an issue... :eek:

stevexyz
10-09-2008, 01:02 AM
damm, still nothin new? it looks pretty bad now:crap:

slam
10-09-2008, 01:03 AM
yup id say the op got screwed

chunky cumz
10-09-2008, 01:04 AM
i just got my subs from him tonight lol

chunky cumz
10-09-2008, 01:05 AM
he did get banned from classifieds tho

99grandprixGT
10-09-2008, 02:05 AM
dam ya hes still has not posted up. maybe hes still sorting through for them proof?

bigbangtheory
10-09-2008, 09:54 PM
***** mang! He seemed like such a good dude too.

slam
10-09-2008, 09:54 PM
dam ya hes still has not posted up. maybe hes still sorting through for them proof?

u can call them and get the info. 5 min call

kovemaster559
10-09-2008, 09:59 PM
***** mang! He seemed like such a good dude too.

he always lived up to his word with me . he was stand up as hell i honestly dont think kent ****ed this guy over. since i know ive seen this guys name that he scammed some one else before. its my opinion you dont have to disagree but yeah

silvercookie
10-09-2008, 10:00 PM
he always lived up to his word with me . he was stand up as hell i honestly dont think kent ****ed this guy over. since i know ive seen this guys name that he scammed some one else before. its my opinion you dont have to disagree but yeah

x2 kent has helped me a few times.

i just hope this doesnt hurt his reputation.

i mean he runs a business so im sure there could be some shipping delays.

kovemaster559
10-09-2008, 10:02 PM

untill kent scams me (witch will be never) he has a buisness licence . why dont you take it to the FTC wagonized. they will sort this **** out FAST . thats if you havent recived **** and trying to scam and ****.

chunky cumz
10-09-2008, 10:03 PM

i got my subs in 2 days along with some lights.... idk tho, i am working out a deal with him right now for some batts

silvercookie
10-09-2008, 10:06 PM
i got my subs in 2 days along with some lights.... idk tho, i am working out a deal with him right now for some batts

pm me with some contact info if you dont mind please

i lost the receipt he put in the box when i bought stuff from him on aim.
DIDNT BUY IT ON THE SITE BOUGHT IT FROM HIS STORE VIA HIM

BobbyDD
10-09-2008, 10:07 PM
untill kent scams me (witch will be never) he has a buisness licence . why dont you take it to the FTC wagonized. they will sort this **** out FAST . thats if you havent recived **** and trying to scam and ****.

Wagonized has done his part, the rest is up to Kent. The first line of your post makes no sense at all.

kovemaster559
10-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Wagonized has done his part, the rest is up to Kent. The first line of your post makes no sense at all.

has he took it to the FTC? hes only proven **** here. i think kent lost the info . but yeah this just seems shady because ive seen the ops info before that he scammed for like a huge amount of money before. and what do expect from me i type with one hand(while drift)

Tricked
10-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Don't know if this has been posted or not, but from caraudioclassifieds...

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?p=17140#post17140

silvercookie
10-09-2008, 10:14 PM

and whats your point?

tc3k101
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM

:confused:

Tricked
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
and whats your point?

More bad feedback. Click the link on the page.

EDIT: Here you go. http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/40/23662.html

kovemaster559
10-09-2008, 10:18 PM
dam hes got his hands full , but like i said we aint the FTC. those people need to take that **** up to washington. and file a claim. if not they are wasting their time here

silvercookie
10-09-2008, 10:21 PM
More bad feedback. Click the link on the page.

EDIT: Here you go. http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/40/23662.html

ahh it was the wrong link.

Tricked
10-09-2008, 10:23 PM
ahh it was the wrong link.

Yeah, my bad. Hopefully some of this gets sorted out...

Unholysavage
10-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Another one of these threads???
****. Hope things get sorted out ASAP.

lvjeffro
10-09-2008, 11:37 PM
anyone who deals with anyone else on this forum is a true gambler...So far I have seen 6 good transactions(exaggeration of the truth) and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 bad ones(also an exaggeration)

Crazy there is that many scum bags in car audio...Scammers are everywhere but it seems CA.com is a hunting ground for dirtbag scammers...

TurdFergueson2
10-10-2008, 03:07 AM
I still don't get how if this dude is running a business, he does not have access to the documentation on the **** he sent out. I still got the tracking info scribbled down on a piece of paper from my first ca.com deal. And my job has the invoice from all the **** that has been sent out for the year. I gave him all the info he needed. UPS can even give you the number if you give them the from and to or as much info as you can. Supporters can say what they want, the **** sounds shady to me.

Wagonized
10-14-2008, 05:42 AM
has he took it to the FTC? hes only proven **** here. i think kent lost the info . but yeah this just seems shady because ive seen the ops info before that he scammed for like a huge amount of money before. and what do expect from me i type with one hand(while drift)

my bad...but whats the FTC? Now I feel like a dumb Canadian not knowing your guys acronyms haha

I truely dont want to take it to the next level....it will only take more time and effort out of my day. But at this point I dont think I have many options judging from how Kent is playing the situation.

ngsm13
10-14-2008, 07:35 AM
Inturdresting.

nG

armed
10-14-2008, 07:17 PM
i actually ordered some spade forks from him too and never got it...

he said he shipped it.. but nada...nothing...tried and pm him, he said he'll check on it..

its been a month now...and nothing

vitveet
10-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Def doesn't look good for Kent (for the 100th time in this thread). Too many bad transactions! Or should I say, "too many unresolved transactions"! Best of luck to everyone.

V.

Johnny Drama
10-15-2008, 06:46 PM
Where is this tracking info? H&K is done selling till that is provided.

sq what 4
10-16-2008, 12:25 PM
subscribed

joetama
10-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Inturdresting.

nG

Truth...

bumpin buick
10-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Don't know if it helps at all or not with you guys but I had a deal that was over $5000 with him that went sour as well. He sold me a junk car

joetama
10-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Don't know if it helps at all or not with you guys but I had a deal that was over $5000 with him that went sour as well. He sold me a junk car

Seriously? That is extra ghey.

vitveet
10-16-2008, 08:23 PM

wow.....that must hurt man! What car?!?! How long ago was it man?

V.

dbman150
10-16-2008, 08:39 PM
what was wrong with the car ? i seen and worked on the car never had a problem with it, was just wondering?

slapmaster
10-16-2008, 08:40 PM
update anybody? (too many pages for me)

bumpin buick
10-16-2008, 08:48 PM
what was wrong with the car ? i seen and worked on the car never had a problem with it, was just wondering?

it leaks itself dry over night, btw kind funny you have SPLcell in your sig

dbman150
10-16-2008, 08:53 PM
why is it funny that i have splc in my sig? i was on team H&K for a couple years everyone who knows me no's that lol

i was just asking what was wrong with it i am not trying to take sides

dbman150
10-16-2008, 08:55 PM
even funnier is you have it in your sig on the other site lol

Macklessdaddy
10-16-2008, 08:56 PM
N dis bish

CNSounds1
10-17-2008, 11:40 AM
WOW

I was wondering why we didnt see ent at Finals this year :)

bigbangtheory
10-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Man and the cards just keep on stacking for Kent. When the ish hits the fan.................the ish hits the fan, all at once.

*****, but you asked for it. Seems pretty legit he is a scammer IMO. So glad I didn't buy that Fusion off him and I don't care how many good transactions he has had.

bigbangtheory
10-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Also seems he just quit posting or at least in this thread. Hummmmmmm.......

bones22
10-17-2008, 09:34 PM
Man and the cards just keep on stacking for Kent. When the ish hits the fan.................the ish hits the fan, all at once.

*****, but you asked for it. Seems pretty legit he is a scammer IMO. So glad I didn't buy that Fusion off him and I don't care how many good transactions he has had.

the surf board?
i wanted it myself

TSGP
10-19-2008, 04:04 AM
I'm the last one that should probobly post this...

I just hope Kent gets it together.

There were some people on termpro with some problems with him way before the issue with Dustin even came around.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/40/23662.html

DUMPED
10-19-2008, 05:49 AM
^^^
old news... this link has been posted on here already...
I wonder where the seller has gone...
I'm curious to know if he's found the paperwork or if he is still looking for it like he said he was going to...lol

DUMPED
10-19-2008, 05:51 AM

jaredspl
10-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
jaredspl , Team H&K

me and you
10-19-2008, 03:47 PM
what a POS! owing all of these people money like that. then you come in here to read the flammage on yourself, but have yet to post proof? YOU ARE A SCAMMER! do u understand that? youve screwed over one too many people throughout the audio forums. P.S. please do NOT pm me with your nonsense either. Im glad your not allowed selling on here and ill make sure its known on all the audio forums. you have a nice day kent!

me and you
10-19-2008, 07:39 PM
there you go pming me. since your able to do that, your able to post the proof of shipment correct?

DUMPED
10-19-2008, 07:44 PM
can you post the pm he sent you?
it would be interesting to read

me and you
10-19-2008, 07:46 PM
can you post the pm he sent you?
it would be interesting to read

nothing oo interesting, this one was quite mild. he just says "hey jared" cause hes so smart and knows who this is, I guess. its just dam funny that h can PM me but not post proof

DUMPED
10-19-2008, 07:50 PM
did you get "screwed" by him?
if so, can you share what happened?

Random1010
10-19-2008, 07:51 PM
I havent read through all these pages but I had a great transaction with Kent. He did great by my book.

Random1010
10-19-2008, 07:52 PM

I bought that fusion. It arrived in perfect shape, exactly as described. Very smooth transaction.

me and you
10-19-2008, 08:07 PM
did you get "screwed" by him?
if so, can you share what happened?

yessir, ill just keep it at that. i keep getting new pms from him, he wont leave me alone

jaredspl
10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
nothing oo interesting, this one was quite mild. he just says "hey jared" cause hes so smart and knows who this is, I guess. its just dam funny that h can PM me but not post proof

ha! he thought it was me! what an idiot.

me and you
10-19-2008, 08:53 PM
ha! he thought it was me! what an idiot.

yeah, dam you jared!! WTF! pming him and shiit :p:

jaredspl
10-19-2008, 08:56 PM
yeah, dam you jared!! WTF! pming him and shiit :p:

It's true though, when you have a problem with him and shoot him a PM, he starts sending multiple harrassing PM's, gets old quick. wake up in the morning and have like 8 new PM's from the guy.

bigbangtheory
10-21-2008, 02:14 AM
It's true though, when you have a problem with him and shoot him a PM, he starts sending multiple harrassing PM's, gets old quick. wake up in the morning and have like 8 new PM's from the guy.

Interesting kettle. Reminds me of someone I know. :rolleyes:

lvjeffro
10-22-2008, 08:48 AM
He just signed up at www.fiberglassforums.com...I am thinking i need to let people over there know of his chit... He is a piece of trash and anyone who lives close needs to visit him...

me and you
10-22-2008, 07:40 PM
He just signed up at www.fiberglassforums.com...I am thinking i need to let people over there know of his chit... He is a piece of trash and anyone who lives close needs to visit him...

what a crooked fuuck. he pmd me like 10 times, one of those saying that he has proof of this shipment, but feels no need to post it here for all the kids on this site, and now hes going to other sites to sell, cause he doesnt still have a business right? :rolleyes: give it up kent. this thread will follow you wherever you go

DUMPED
10-22-2008, 07:41 PM
why dont you post the PMS then?
seriously...is there a reason you're not?

chunky cumz
10-22-2008, 07:42 PM
what a crooked fuuck. he pmd me like 10 times, one of those saying that he has proof of this shipment, but feels no need to post it here for all the kids on this site, and now hes going to other sites to sell, cause he doesnt still have a business right? :rolleyes: give it up kent. this thread will follow you wherever you go

i cant figure out who this is?

jaredspl
10-22-2008, 07:42 PM
^^^^^ Word homie!!!!!! LOL

TurdFergueson2
10-22-2008, 07:45 PM

You should have asked him to send it to you and then posted it here. I feel this happened..........

He quoted dude a price, he got it all ready and saw that shipping was gonna cut really deep into his bottom line and he's already spent the money so he couldn't give it back. But still I don't know how the OP can just have 2 Gs floating out there like that and not do anything until now.

me and you
10-22-2008, 07:45 PM
why dont you post the PMS then?
seriously...is there a reason you're not?

i thought u were kewl for a sec, but dam dude. he only pmd me twice. i say 10 so his scammin *** could come in and correct me, so we could bust his balls more

me and you
10-22-2008, 07:49 PM
You should have asked him to send it to you and then posted it here. I feel this happened..........

He quoted dude a price, he got it all ready and saw that shipping was gonna cut really deep into his bottom line and he's already spent the money so he couldn't give it back. But still I don't know how the OP can just have 2 Gs floating out there like that and not do anything until now.

this is a joke right?

WhoSayWho?
10-22-2008, 07:54 PM
I am going to sign off for a while. When I get back you guys need to have this **** worked out.

me and you
10-22-2008, 07:54 PM
"I have my proof and I am done doing anything at all on the forums, mainly cuz of the high school drama, not my game, Hope thats enough info for ya"

DUMPED
10-22-2008, 08:05 PM
i thought u were kewl for a sec, but dam dude. he only pmd me twice. i say 10 so his scammin *** could come in and correct me, so we could bust his balls more

what did I do?
as for the part about him coming out to correct you or comment I dont
see that happening anytime soon...

What I'm curious to know is how long does it take for him to actually locate the paperwork or information on the shipment.

Hey KENT.. its not rocket science.. you say you have it and you've had weeks to find it yet you've come up with nothing. You've also been told and you are aware that you can get the details if you just contact the shipping company as well.

What can possibly be your reasoning for having this continue..

me and you
10-22-2008, 08:10 PM
what did I do?

What I'm curious to know is how long does it take for him to actually locate the paperwork or information on the shipment.

Hey KENT.. its not rocket science.. you say you have it and you've had weeks to find it yet you've come up with nothing. You've also been told and you are aware that you can get the details if you just contact the shipping company as well.

hes full of ****. that would be the reasoning. he tells me he has proof, but wont post it eh? COMPLETE BS

DUMPED
10-22-2008, 08:11 PM
hes full of ****. that would be the reasoning. he tells me he has proof, but wont post it eh? COMPLETE BS

I caught that part...lol

bumpin buick
10-22-2008, 08:12 PM
sorry guys I forgot to post this about a week ago from my conversation with him on aim but I have my logs saved.

(6:53:59 PM) HK Audio: I AM NOT TIM ROY! Nor did I rip off Dustin (wagonized)
(6:54:13 PM) HK Audio: I dont care what people think, thats why I have dfropped the forums
(6:54:29 PM) Myself: well people are thinking your a coward for not defending yourself
(6:54:36 PM) Myself: not that your the good guy from walking away
(6:54:48 PM) Myself: just so you know, it be better if you clear yourself instead of running
(6:54:56 PM) Myself: its just not going to work on these forums these days
(6:54:58 PM) HK Audio: I have contacted him multiple times and he wont respond to me
(6:55:03 PM) HK Audio: so o well
(6:55:11 PM) Myself: well even mods are asking for you

jaredspl
10-22-2008, 08:13 PM
what did I do?

he doesnt have paperwork. word on the street is he lost his house and business. so desperate times means desperate measures. dude is washed up for sure.

me and you
10-22-2008, 08:18 PM
he doesnt have paperwork. word on the street is he lost his house and business. so desperate times means desperate measures. dude is washed up for sure.

that really ***** that he lost his house and business though, and i really do mean that, but i cant feel that bad when a dude is out 2 grand, and kent says he has proof, BUT WONT POST IT? doesnt make no dam sense to me

DUMPED
10-22-2008, 08:20 PM
what will it take to get this guy back on here and to simply post a reply?
aside from the people on here hes got issues with he also has problems with

SAM HORN
WAYNE HARRIS (the owner of dB Drag Racing)

what the hell kind of crap has he gotten himself into if he's got problems with those two people

He clearly stated that he will have the paperwork and be on here with it..
you know his *** is on here lurking and reading this stuff but doesnt have the guts to come on and explain.

So my question to everyone is where are all his supporters now?
why are you not here supporting his *** and praising him on what a great guy he is...

JL Audio
10-22-2008, 08:22 PM
what will it take to get this guy back on here and to simply post a reply?
aside from the people on here hes got issues with he also has problems with

SAM HORN
WAYNE HARRIS (the owner of dB Drag Racing)

what the hell kind of crap has he gotten himself into if he's got problems with those two people

He clearly stated that he will have the paperwork and be on here with it..
you know his *** is on here lurking and reading this stuff but doesnt have the guts to come on and explain.

So my question to everyone is where are all his supporters now?
why are you not here supporting his *** and praising him on what a great guy he is...

kent is the only person to ever give me a negative feedback.. and our transaction didn't even go through... he claimed he bought **** for subs I was supposed to trade for and he was out cash, when I clearly told him don't do anything until I gave him the go ahead. I never did.. so wtf? no one talked bad toward me though as like I said.. we didn't even have a transaction. He sure showed me:rolleyes: .. just like he's showing everyone now.. nothing at all.

Team H&K
10-22-2008, 09:20 PM

I told all of you I was done posting on here, so here is a reminder, I stopped posting like I said I would. I have pm'ed Wagonized multiple time to try and take care of the issue with responses of only him telling me I am full of crap and that I owe him money, nothing that is civalized. As for you Jared, you know absolutely nothing. I am glad you listen to Tommy's lies. But I have a two great businesses and I have a great house. So once Wagonized decides to pm me back and we work it out, then stuff will get posted. But I am no longer dealing with the people on here that have no idea who I am and keep flaming, thanks and have a great day guys,

ps. Glad I could make some of you happy by posting on here, flame away! I am out! :veryhapp:

me and you
10-22-2008, 09:40 PM
I told all of you I was done posting on here, so here is a reminder, I stopped posting like I said I would. I have pm'ed Wagonized multiple time to try and take care of the issue with responses of only him telling me I am full of crap and that I owe him money, nothing that is civalized. As for you Jared, you know absolutely nothing. I am glad you listen to Tommy's lies. But I have a two great businesses and I have a great house. So once Wagonized decides to pm me back and we work it out, then stuff will get posted. But I am no longer dealing with the people on here that have no idea who I am and keep flaming, thanks and have a great day guys,

ps. Glad I could make some of you happy by posting on here, flame away! I am out! :veryhapp:

so you have the proof, took time to post the nonsense above me, but wont post proof? i give it to ya, you win, because sometimes you just have to give up on dealing with retarded individuals that have a lower IQ then a newborn baby

DUMPED
10-22-2008, 09:40 PM
why is it you can come on here and post jibberish but you cant post up simple PROOF
is it that hard to do?
Post the proof you have that you sent the items...
No wonder you didnt go to the Finals in INDY even though it was in your own backyard..
you knew that everyone would be on your ***..lol

You're through on here because you cant back up your story..
you're pathetic...

jaredspl
10-22-2008, 09:45 PM
I got him to post wooottttt! Feg!

jaredspl
10-22-2008, 09:47 PM

Its the other way around, no body wants to deal with you. so go back to lurking.

Chevillac
10-22-2008, 10:15 PM

http://assets.nonewbs.com/smilies/pat.gif

Andrizzle
10-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Seems like this HK dude is avoiding the situation by claiming hes the good guy for leaving all forums for now on?

As if that makes the situation okay :laugh:

bones22
10-22-2008, 10:35 PM
Seems like this HK dude is avoiding the situation by claiming hes the good guy for leaving all forums for now on?

As if that makes the situation okay :laugh:

thats what it seems like
the crazy thing is though hes never left. he just stopped posting

hes been on every day since this started
trolls around a few of the threads and is gone

osixfrontier
10-23-2008, 01:12 AM
bot dangit i read all of this **** hopeing for a happy ending very bad very very bad.....

duece212
10-23-2008, 01:14 AM
Somebody without an answer or a will to right the situation will run and hide, ***** thats how it appears here.

WhoSayWho?
10-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Somebody without an answer or a will to right the situation will run and hide, ***** thats how it appears here.

It does appear that way. He lucked out for a while because Wagonized has his own history of being a ****** seller.

bigbangtheory
10-24-2008, 09:44 PM
Jesus, what a *******! Is apparent for certain now, that indeed he is a scammer. We get him back on to post and still don't post ****! Unfawkingreal!

duece212
10-24-2008, 09:48 PM
It does appear that way. He lucked out for a while because Wagonized has his own history of being a ****** seller.

Yup, neither are any sort of prize now

bigbangtheory
10-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Wagonized did make good on his deal, just took him forever.

Karma maybe, lol!

Honestly though for 2g's, I would kill somebody...............people have done it for less.

Team H&K
10-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Jesus, what a *******! Is apparent for certain now, that indeed he is a scammer. We get him back on to post and still don't post ****! Unfawkingreal!

Man, you saying stuff about me doesnt offend me. But why you got to bring Jesus into this? He has nothing to anyone. Probably the last name you would want to use.

Also, I answer my pm's like I said. I would like to get this resolved but want cooperation from Dustin. Just not getting anything but trash talking. But go figure

WhoSayWho?
10-24-2008, 10:00 PM
I have to admit I am a bit lost here. Kent you seem to have enjoyed a good reputation and it sounds like you are saying that you have proof that you did what you were supposed to do.

Regardless of what you think about the OP, why don't you post up the proof for the benefit of all those who have vouched for you? It makes no sense to me, and I like for the world to be orderly.

silvercookie
10-24-2008, 10:00 PM

word on the street is you should shut the **** up and know what your talking about before saying ****.

i have been talking to him and his business is doing just fine.

and house? lol thats some pretty sad **** you pulled out of your ***.

oh kent get on aim i have a ?

jaredspl
10-25-2008, 03:06 AM
word on the street is you should shut the **** up and know what your talking about before saying ****.

i have been talking to him and his business is doing just fine.

and house? lol thats some pretty sad **** you pulled out of your ***.

oh kent get on aim i have a ?

pull kents **** out of your mouth! I couldnt understand you. LOL. business isnt doing just fine if he's got feedback like this. but you will learn the hard way, when youre out of your money.

hazardous0388
10-25-2008, 03:17 AM
sounds like a good scam to me. sell something, not send it, and never show up again...hmmm...

Andrizzle
10-25-2008, 03:27 AM
This is stupid. Kent is acting like hes the good guy in this.

2 thousand dollars are missing and you're worried about trash talking? How about you stop dickin' around and admit you never shipped the batteries. In fact, you probably sold them twice. Unless you post publicly about answers, you're forever a piece of ***** in the CA world. I'd travel out of my way for 2 grand. No doubt. Im a ***** tho, so I would bring police and F you up via the system.

Thats just me tho. Wagon can decide what he wants.

Unholysavage
10-25-2008, 04:32 AM
Once money changes hands, Dustin could be a complete ******* and you would still be obliged to make good on your end of the deal, either with product or a refund. If Dustin sent you money, and you haven't given him anything in return, you're 100% in the wrong.
Deal with it and fix it.

The only cooperation you need from Dustin is for him to give you his current address so he can get his batteries. Unless we're missing something important, you owe him, not the other way around.

Wagonized
10-25-2008, 05:05 AM

You're ridiculous. Grasping for anything you can at this point. Here are the pms back and forth lol. Not sure where in here I say you're full of crap. Im being quite civilized considering how much money of mine you have, how long youve had it, the growing number of lies coming from your end, and finally the complete lack of effort to provide any info that you claim to have.

Anywho here are the pms that Im so "uncivilized" in haha.

kent: Why do you not return any pm's, emails or anything I send you? Obviously I know your geting them now, you posted it up on the thread? Come on man.

myself: i received your last pm yes. I didnt have anything to say about it. It was a statement on your part saying you're done posting until you get the proof.
Whats there to say about that from my part?

kent: I mentioned a phone number and would actually like to talk to you on the phone for once, if thats feasable? Really would like to chat one on one. But totally upto you I suppose.
Kent

myself: dont see what there really is to talk about on the phone. Everything on my end is set in stone and organized...all this situation needs is a full refund or shipping documentation from you.

kent: That took a while for you to reply??
You dont see what there is to talk about? Kinda figured thats what you would say

If you feel this pms are doctored in any way kent i will ONCE AGAIN give my password to any mod on this site to verify that they're true. What a joke. You make it sound like you're putting in a ton of effort to take care of this problem.

Wagonized
10-25-2008, 05:10 AM
Man, you saying stuff about me doesnt offend me. But why you got to bring Jesus into this? He has nothing to anyone. Probably the last name you would want to use.

Also, I answer my pm's like I said. I would like to get this resolved but want cooperation from Dustin. Just not getting anything but trash talking. But go figure

trash talking?? lol u must be a VERY VERY sensitive individual if you consider me to be trash talking you in my pms. I can only imagine how hard the real trash talking is going to hit you from others. The situation speaks for itself

bumpin buick
10-25-2008, 05:50 AM
looks like Kent is being trash talked from every car audio related forum out there, he needs to just come clean and either supply tracking info or we will all assume the other end is what happened

osixfrontier
10-25-2008, 05:58 AM
sad sad sad..this guy deserves to be shot....in the foot.....or have his thumbs cut off...

YzFool78
10-25-2008, 06:11 AM
I dont know any of the 2 people involved but I hope this never happens 2 me! Sorry to hear about your situation Wagonized..

bigbangtheory
10-28-2008, 04:22 PM
OMG, I say Jesus and some how I am bringing Jesus into this.

Dude, you have some serious issues beyond just being a scammer. You are one in a million, I i will give you that.

Give the dude his money back or his batteries you probably never sent in the first place.

Amazing, I say "Jesus", like I am talking ish about him, yet you scam somebody out of 2g's, lol! Too funny!

Unholysavage
10-28-2008, 07:23 PM
LMAO, he's a god-fearing man but that's still not enough to motivate him to make good on his deal with Dustin?!? How interesting.
Kent - you're a sinner and you're going to hell for being a deadbeat seller. Maybe your god will forgive you if you make things right ASAP.

unholy out :)

wgsj_fortvalley
10-28-2008, 08:51 PM
kent=good dude have bought some small stuff from him and wont stop buying from him.

bigbangtheory
10-29-2008, 02:32 PM
kent=good dude have bought some small stuff from him and wont stop buying from him.

So did you happen to read any of this thread? I didn't think so.......

Macklessdaddy
10-29-2008, 09:01 PM

After everything that has went down?How stupid are you?

Chevillac
10-29-2008, 09:09 PM
After everything that has went down?How stupid are you?

there are a lot of stupid buyers on this forum, just let them be.

NeedDirections
10-30-2008, 12:11 PM

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale..

hazardous0388
10-30-2008, 12:14 PM
I hear Kent fondles little boys? Discuss?

hazardous0388
10-30-2008, 12:14 PM
I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale..

PM me best priced shipped

bigbangtheory
10-30-2008, 01:21 PM
I will take the bridge, just to burn the fawker to the ground.

Seems others have done the samething on these very forums.

bones22
10-30-2008, 01:25 PM
to make this even worse H & K is one every single day trolling

Unholysavage
10-30-2008, 03:46 PM
He's definitely reading the posts in this thread.
I just got a PM from him regarding my "sinner" post near the top of the page. I posted that to lure him back out to deal with this mess, but it didn't really work.

bigbangtheory
10-30-2008, 09:25 PM
He is a POS.............for 2g's, I would drive to him and take what is mine and make an example out of him.

DUMPED
10-31-2008, 03:43 AM
be carefull... he has GOD on his side :laugh:

snoopdan
10-31-2008, 10:17 AM
Lol, do a google search on Team H&K Kent.

Unholysavage
10-31-2008, 01:52 PM
be carefull... he has GOD on his side :laugh:

His response to my sinner post was that "everyone is a sinner", and that you simply have to believe in "god" to be guaranteed a place in heaven.

I guess that a religious person's actions in life don't really mean anything anymore :crap:
Post up proof that the batteries were shipped, and this argument is over. It's as simple as that. A paper trail has to exist if those batteries were indeed sent.

:eek:

Unholysavage
10-31-2008, 02:16 PM
Double post

jaredspl
10-31-2008, 02:19 PM
there is no proof. he scammed alot of people including me. end of story.

1985-stang
11-19-2008, 05:43 PM
any updates?
Just because a few of you bought from kent and eventually recieved your **** doesnt mean another member didnt get scammed, dummies

mendon mafia
11-20-2008, 12:42 AM
i bought subs from him and they were a great deal until it came around for me needing to get warranty coverage.

first of all he wants me to pay shipping BOTH ways.

and secondly to avoind giving me sx's in replace met for my sx's he told me that the sx's is discontinued and he wants to ship me hifonics golith subs instead.

so i called re and they said that the sx is not discontinued. im about to just get thoes hifonics subs and sell them and get somthing else.

PsychoTheRapist
11-20-2008, 12:43 AM
i bought subs from him and they were a great deal until it came around for me needing to get warranty coverage.

first of all he wants me to pay shipping BOTH ways.

and secondly to avoind giving me sx's in replace met for my sx's he told me that the sx's is discontinued and he wants to ship me hifonics golith subs instead.

so i called re and they said that the sx is not discontinued. im about to just get thoes hifonics subs and sell them and get somthing else.

Hook me with pics when you get them, I'm interested. ;)

mendon mafia
11-21-2008, 04:42 PM
actually he finally got back to me, i guess he talked to RE agian and hes supposed to call me with info for getting sx's in replacement now or maybe recones or somthing.

S.B.C.
11-27-2008, 09:15 AM
I bought a motor from him over a year ago, and got it in a box with no packing- and a bent pole piece...

He said I have no idea how that happened, i packaged it well...

Yea, he will know who this is...

And RE is aware of his matters with "customers" and is talking about dropping him as a retailer...

S.B.C.
11-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Oh, and Kent

How about paying Sam Horn, and Wayne the $$ youve owed them for how long has it been now? 6 months?

tc3k101
11-27-2008, 09:28 AM

what is google:confused:

jaredspl
11-27-2008, 09:36 AM
I bought a motor from him over a year ago, and got it in a box with no packing- and a bent pole piece...

He said I have no idea how that happened, i packaged it well...

Yea, he will know who this is...

And RE is aware of his matters with "customers" and is talking about dropping him as a retailer...

same exact thing happened with me, bought 2 APX motors from him and received them with hardly any packaging material. and they showed up with shifted top plates. never got my money back either.

forceww
11-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Man ive never posted on this thread but have read pretty much every post. Ive met Kent in person and done one small deal with him and it went fine but that's because it was in person. There's no doubt in my mind that at least 3 people I know personally have been scammed by Kent. Well...whether they were scammed or the deal just went bad...either way Kent being a retail establishment should always make good on his word and back his product and the "warranty" he offers..and he didn't. I'm not one to talk **** so im not gonna completely flame him. He has posted 0 proof on anything he claims he CAN prove and has made nothing right with the OP or anyone else he has had bad transactions with. If he wants to continue in this sport at all as an even minutely respected person he needs to either fess up and make things right or post proof and go from there. Either way Kent do sumthin cuz this is gettin fawkin ridiculous man. Oh and btw read a couple pages back where silvercookie was throwin a bitc*fit and just wanted to say. Kid...once you pass puberty the anger will suppress til then settle the fawk down and stop talkin shi*...your like 15. Later

bigbangtheory
11-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Man, the people that had deals with him gone bad are coming out the woodwork now.

Where were all of ya's when he was doing all his major selling, lol! He used to be considered one of the better sellers here.

Guy is an ******* IMO and should be delt with accordingly.....which IMO means things that shouldn't be done legally.

Louisiana_CRX
11-29-2008, 01:26 PM
it seems like total fial here....

Wagonized
01-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Ok Kent great to see H&K audio is back up and running according to your sig. New website too. Yet you havent found the paperwork for the batts yet.

You have until friday morning to provide paperwork or paypal me funds or I will be calling your local Police friday afternoon and filing a report for fraud aswell as faxing them copies of all these posts, past PMs, and paypal info proving my payment.

paypal address is [email protected]

Do something! Defend yourself in some way other than all this BS. Or defending Jesus of all people lol

Coolwazabi
01-26-2009, 12:10 PM
doubt it..

bigbangtheory
02-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Amazing!

infamous_e46
02-01-2009, 10:53 AM
wow

Chin_Chilla
02-05-2009, 01:16 PM
I just read this ENTIRE thread...

What came out of this anyway??

bumpin buick
02-05-2009, 01:33 PM
I just read this ENTIRE thread...

What came out of this anyway??

Kent is still around, he lurks all the forums he only sends PMs for the most part now though. He knows what happens when he posts, he sent me a ton of PMs about a week ago. But other then that he tries to not exsist in the Forum world. Probably a good idea that he just does what he does best and stays outta this.

koolwhipman
02-05-2009, 03:30 PM
How could someone be such a piece of **** and keep trying? Take his *** down.

DUMPED
02-05-2009, 03:34 PM
He has GOD on his side...Kent seems to be a man of GOD :laugh:

blue200sx
02-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Probably a good idea that he just does what he does best and stays outta this.

what would PROBABLY be a good IDEA is if he took care of HIS outstanding situations instead of lurking and avoiding them.

blue200sx
02-05-2009, 05:35 PM
double

ChuteBoxe515
02-05-2009, 10:03 PM
anyone want to write up a quick cliff note?

RollinGTO
02-06-2009, 03:34 AM
This **** is STILL unresolved......??

Come on Dustin....Call the **** piggies!

S.B.C.
02-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Im close enough, maybe ill swing by and beat his already deformed face in, along with molesting his ugly wife.

99FordExp
02-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Im close enough, maybe ill swing by and beat his already deformed face in, along with molesting his ugly wife.

:laugh:

bumpin buick
02-16-2009, 04:26 PM

Tommy, where have ya been buddy

S.B.C.
02-16-2009, 04:27 PM
Tommy, where have ya been buddy

Building and building and building

Seriously, have you seen his face- we call him Kent Kruger

Supergumby5000
02-16-2009, 04:35 PM
anyone want to write up a quick cliff note?

Kent (Team H&K) supposedly owes wagonized lots of $$$ or batteries.

Long story short, wagonized paid for batteries (i think just batteries), and he never recieved what he paid for.

Team H&K claimed they were shipped to him, says that he has proof of shipping them, but has yet to show any proof of shipment.

ChuteBoxe515
02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Yea I thought as much. I just remember reading the first few pages of every sticking up for Kent and calling wagonized a liar, now it seems that has flipped...what happened to make that happen?

SHawk
02-16-2009, 11:18 PM
I just wasted a lot of time reading through this whole thing. :rolleyes:

Seriously, have you seen his face- we call him Kent Kruger

And this guy ^^^^ Are you serious? How immature can you get on here? And how are you related to this matter? You are the reason these forums get a bad rep. People like you should be banned. :mad:

Wagonized
03-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Yea I thought as much. I just remember reading the first few pages of every sticking up for Kent and calling wagonized a liar, now it seems that has flipped...what happened to make that happen?

to make the turnaround i showed all my proof of past pms from him stating all his excuses of why the batt wasnt sent etc.

And also he claimed the batts were shipped by a certain date but I have pms from him after that date apolgizing for the delay and sayin they will be shipped out asap etc.

Then he claimed to have tracking numbers but gave some more BS excuses as to why he cant find those.

Id have to say after all this that Kent is by far the WORST online businessman Ive ever come across or even heard of ever. What a loser.

Hope he enjoyed my $2091 because from the looks of it ill be gettin all of that back plus some. All these long distance phone calls, faxs, photocopies, etc are really addin up Kent. Wonder who will have the last laugh after this one.

Have the police contacted you yet? Or are you going to continue to play dumb and rely on the help of God? lol People like you are scum of the earth..cant even perform a simple business transaction or at the very least admitt that you were lazy and didnt build the batts and ship them out. Instead you piece together a halfassed string of lies that a kindergarten student could see through.

528hz
03-15-2009, 11:15 PM
This STILL isn't resolved and any way?

Andrew_as
03-15-2009, 11:15 PM
dang i took a break from ca... didnt know this was still going on

S.B.C.
03-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Oh yea, now he has a kid on the way- someone should kill his wife before his seed spreads...

Andrew_as
03-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Oh yea, now he has a kid on the way- someone should kill his wife before his seed spreads...

lmfao!!!

dbman150
03-15-2009, 11:43 PM

And this guy ^^^^ Are you serious? How immature can you get on here? And how are you related to this matter? You are the reason these forums get a bad rep. People like you should be banned. :mad:

fyi this is kents new name

S.B.C.
03-15-2009, 11:45 PM

:laugh: :veryhapp: :rolleyes:

What a taint

Hey Kent, hope i see ya soon- ya freddy kruger looking Mo**********

It doesnt matter if they ban me or not, im still gonna knock your block off- then make your wife blow me while you watch, bleeding from your ears..

Good day

528hz
03-15-2009, 11:46 PM

O'rly?

dbman150
03-15-2009, 11:54 PM
SHawk is

S.B.C.
03-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Is he still doing Fluff work on gay **** sets?

goingdef
03-16-2009, 01:03 AM
:laugh: :veryhapp: :rolleyes:

What a taint

Hey Kent, hope i see ya soon- ya freddy kruger looking Mo**********

It doesnt matter if they ban me or not, im still gonna knock your block off- then make your wife blow me while you watch, bleeding from your ears..

Good day

**** thats cold..........I love it:laugh:

Wagonized
03-16-2009, 10:13 PM

just curious..how do you know this?

edit: nevermind i see it now lol what a loser Kent is..has to register a different name to dodge all the facts of people proving his a complete liar and a thief

bigbangtheory
03-18-2009, 08:48 PM
So Rio, I take it you know this douche?

I say if you were to make good with the wife and beating his ***, then beat his *** till he gives you 2091 dollars and make haste. Then tell wagonized you got his money and bam, this **** would be over with!

Wagonized
03-19-2009, 10:12 PM
So Rio, I take it you know this douche?

I say if you were to make good with the wife and beating his ***, then beat his *** till he gives you 2091 dollars and make haste. Then tell wagonized you got his money and bam, this **** would be over with!

im a nice guy id give him ill give him half for the effort. and the whole thing if he filmed it and emailed me a copy

S.B.C.
03-21-2009, 10:05 AM

Oh Kent Hill, dont be a hater, it looks like you just shaved, with a cheese grater..

Yes, I do know him, and where he lives.......... :veryhapp:

im a nice guy id give him ill give him half for the effort. and the whole thing if he filmed it and emailed me a copy

I would do it for the pleasure- id just like to see ya get these batts-

You may get em with his wifes vaginal blood on them- along with their still born, after i fist her with the batteries...

DUMPED
03-22-2009, 04:39 AM
Oh Kent Hill, dont be a hater, it looks like you just shaved, with a cheese grater..

Yes, I do know him, and where he lives.......... :veryhapp:

I would do it for the pleasure- id just like to see ya get these batts-

You may get em with his wifes vaginal blood on them- along with their still born, after i fist her with the batteries...

:eek::eek:

:laugh::laugh:

jk32sho
03-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Rio, you are a disgrace. I'm not related to this matter in any way but reading what you typed makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know if you're trying to be funny, if you really mean it or what but you make me want to throw up. I hope a mod deletes all your posts in this thread. It's literally sick.

S.B.C.
03-26-2009, 06:42 PM
Rio, you are a disgrace. I'm not related to this matter in any way but reading what you typed makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know if you're trying to be funny, if you really mean it or what but you make me want to throw up. I hope a mod deletes all your posts in this thread. It's literally sick.

Yes- I mean what i say douchbag..

And if you have a problem, come on up to Tuscola IL, and do something about it ;)

MTX520
03-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Yes- I mean what i say douchbag..

And if you have a problem, come on up to Tuscola IL, and do something about it

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:readytog::readytog::readytog::readytog::readytog:

i taught this got fixed..he hasnt payed you back yet man???

S.B.C.
03-26-2009, 06:58 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:readytog::readytog::readytog::readytog:

i taught this got fixed..he hasnt payed you back yet man???

:veryhapp:

Yea, people always sticking $hit where it doesnt belong....

Anyway, No it isnt, and wont be resolved till someone goes over there, rapes him in his front yard, while the town parade is going by his house..

Anyone near me up for a trip :confused:

If your scared, go to church

audioarsonal
03-26-2009, 07:04 PM
:::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:readytog::readytog::readytog::readytog::readytog:

i THOUGHT this got fixed..he hasnt payed you back yet man???

Fixed;)

MTX520
03-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Fixed;)

thanks brotha:D

MTX520
03-26-2009, 07:11 PM

Anyway, No it isnt, and wont be resolved till someone goes over there, rapes him in his front yard, while the town parade is going by his house..

true..
bad thing i dont live near you guys because i would go **** that ***** up..$2000 is way of the line..:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious ::furious::furious:

BobbyDD
03-26-2009, 07:14 PM
The e-thugging is strong in this thread.:laugh:

JL Audio
03-26-2009, 07:17 PM
saw him on msn, either early today or yesterday.. too sleepy to remember lol.

MTX520
03-26-2009, 07:23 PM
The e-thugging is strong in this thread.:laugh:

^^^WORD^^^

im one of them right bro?.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BobbyDD
03-26-2009, 09:34 PM
^^^WORD^^^

im one of them right bro?.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

indeed

Wagonized
03-26-2009, 11:22 PM
saw him on msn, either early today or yesterday.. too sleepy to remember lol.

i have him on msn aswell but sadly he has me blocked.

msn was where he told me his chevette was doing over 160 in SM1-2 in 2007 and they had a street C crx doing high 58s and a street a rex doing 56s

S.B.C.
03-28-2009, 12:30 PM
true..
bad thing i dont live near you guys because i would go **** that ***** up..$2000 is way of the line..:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious ::furious::furious:

Make a trip over - Ive got an AR-10 that needs broken in ;)

infamous_e46
03-28-2009, 12:35 PM
http://www.scammerexposed.com/images/cert-scammer.jpg

infamous_e46
03-28-2009, 12:37 PM
SCAMMER PWNED
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioassets/photos/2006/11/1/5340_2.jpg

S.B.C.
04-02-2009, 10:43 PM
LOL He sent me this message

You got just enough balls to write on a forum, and threaten me on a public thread. Dont type, do something. We all know your a ****. :laugh:

Well then Kent- June 20-21st is Slamology- Meet me there and well see whats up

I doubt you will though, because you know id end up beating you, then raping your wifes tight little brown eye --- while you watch

These arent threats, these are promises...

Good day

EDIT-

I told you id put you outta business- and look what happened.......

Your nothing in car audio- and never were....

Annnarbor84
04-02-2009, 10:44 PM

Well then Kent- June 20-21st is Slamology- Meet me there amd well see whats up

I doubt you will though, because you know id end up beating you, then raping your wifes tight little brown eye --- while you watch

Good day

EDIT-

Lawl

NeedDirections
04-02-2009, 10:47 PM
pwned

TnT_Sounds
04-02-2009, 11:23 PM
D amn RIO...

You got some cojones man!!

More powah to ya :D

S.B.C.
04-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Alright- this maybe has gotten a little out of hand.. Not MUCH!!! but a lil

See Kent STILL OWES $$$$ to Sam Horn, and DB Drag for a show- He's sent busted motors out to people- and they were the equivalent to a new door stop...

Then- the battery situation.. He sits there like the idiot he is, and nothing ever got done.. Im sure that $ went towards his new crotchrocket- which is his Avatar on Myspace.....

Sells his car (chevette) to a good guy, and it ended up leaking a few quarts of oil a day, along with NUMEROUS othe probs that he failed to mention..

Then he wants to talk crap about what im doing, and threatning my business... Haa- wrong move..

As an X mod on CACO- I banned his *** after allowing him the time to get these people paid back- and all this straightened out..

Well sir, this isnt a hobby for me- this is a lifestyle, and im not gonna let a bad apple such as yourself, spoil the bunch..

Audio doesn't need shady people like you Kent Hill-

Argue with the ump- and he yells-

YEEEEEEER OUTTTTAAAAA HEEEERRRRRE

tv559
04-02-2009, 11:28 PM

Well then Kent- June 20-21st is Slamology- Meet me there and well see whats up

Good day

EDIT-

I'll be there too. I'll video tape it and put it on youtube lol.

S.B.C.
04-02-2009, 11:28 PM
D amn RIO...

You got some cojones man!!

More powah to ya :D

Hey bro im just doing what I do..

BTW- I see in your avatar you have good taste - You need to buy this Rock River AR 15 I have- 2 100rd drums and 300 tracer rounds- but thats another story :laugh:

I'll be there too. I'll video tape it and put it on youtube lol.

****, you making that trip! We'll see ya there!

Cravingbass123
04-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Alright- this maybe has gotten a little out of hand.. Not MUCH!!! but a lil

See Kent STILL OWES $$$$ to Sam Horn, and DB Drag for a show- He's sent busted motors out to people- and they were the equivalent to a new door stop...

Then- the battery situation.. He sits there like the idiot he is, and nothing ever got done.. Im sure that $ went towards his new crotchrocket- which is his Avatar on Myspace.....

Sells his car (chevette) to a good guy, and it ended up leaking a few quarts of oil a day, along with NUMEROUS othe probs that he failed to mention..

Then he wants to talk crap about what im doing, and threatning my business... Haa- wrong move..

As an X mod on CACO- I banned his *** after allowing him the time to get these people paid back- and all this straightened out..

Well sir, this isnt a hobby for me- this is a lifestyle, and im not gonna let a bad apple such as yourself, spoil the bunch..

Audio doesn't need shady people like you Kent Hill-

Argue with the ump- and he yells-

YEEEEEEER OUTTTTAAAAA HEEEERRRRRE

**** yeah dude!
more power to yah!!

make sure to get any *** kickings on vid

MikeCole89
04-02-2009, 11:57 PM

****, I almost choked on my grinder when i read this

vitveet
04-03-2009, 10:17 AM
I thought he was banned...?????? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6013125#post6013125

V.

JL Audio
04-03-2009, 10:23 AM
I thought he was banned...?????? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6013125#post6013125

V.

This is car audio, scammers go unpunished here remember? :rolleyes:

Wagonized
10-18-2009, 11:33 PM
bump.

I see that Kent has deleted a few of his old posts in this thread to try and save his ***.

what a loser

JuicyJeff
10-18-2009, 11:48 PM
2091 dollars for 2 batteries?

Wagonized
10-19-2009, 09:49 PM
2091 dollars for 2 batteries?

yessir they were multicell batts. back in 2007 when multicells were allowed in street class.

I was trying to win the national title in street C.

Had I been smart and just gotten 2 cactus batts I probably would have won...but I surely would have received my batts lol.