PDA

View Full Version : Crime Stopper Alarm

LBX2G
06-28-2003, 05:19 PM
hEY DOES ANY ONE OWN A CRIME STOPPER ALARM. IS IT GOOD DO U HAVE ANY PROMBLEMS WITH IT. GIVE SOME FEEDBACK I AM THINKING OF GETTING THE cs-20015FM2

joshpoints
06-29-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by LBX2G
hEY DOES ANY ONE OWN A CRIME STOPPER ALARM. IS IT GOOD DO U HAVE ANY PROMBLEMS WITH IT. GIVE SOME FEEDBACK I AM THINKING OF GETTING THE cs-20015FM2

I just bought the cs-2015fm model. I haven't installed it yet, but it seems to have a good amount of features. THey also have a tech email address and a phone number that you can call for help.

LBX2G
06-30-2003, 05:59 PM
tell me when u get it uinstallled i want to know of any problems

joshpoints
07-02-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by LBX2G
tell me when u get it uinstallled i want to know of any problems

It's kind of tough because I have never installed an alarm. The hardest part seems to be finding all the wires and what wires are what. It might be a while before I install it, because I have to find sometime to do it. Maybe next week I will start the install.

LBX2G
07-02-2003, 12:27 AM
okl thanks

joshpoints
07-15-2003, 11:56 PM
okl thanks

Sorry the last two weeks have been quite hectic at work and some family situations came up. I have installed about half of the alarm. I ran two wires from the trunk to the front of the car one for remote trunk open and another for a negative trigger to activate the alarm when the trunk is opened. I also ran two new wires from the driver's side door lock wires and split into them for remote lock unlock and I also wired the turn on dome light feature for disarming and ran the door trigger wire. I just finished wiring the start disabler. I now have to mount the alarm computer unit two or three relays the hood trigger switch and the shock sensor. Hopefully I didn't wire anything wrong and damaged the unit. I'll check over the wiring before I complete the hook up.

LBX2G
07-16-2003, 12:08 PM
which model is it

joshpoints
07-21-2003, 06:18 PM
I have the cs-2015fm model. I have pretty much completed the install. I will have it finished by the end of tomorrow. I'm going to ghetto connect it tonight just for the night. I have to harness the wires neatley out of the way. This along with mounting the shock sensor I will do tomorrow. If you plan on installing it yourself first read the instructions at least once before beginning take your time and you will need a multi-meter or voltage meter.

joshpoints
07-23-2003, 01:38 AM
I have the cs-2015fm model. I have pretty much completed the install. I will have it finished by the end of tomorrow. I'm going to ghetto connect it tonight just for the night. I have to harness the wires neatley out of the way. This along with mounting the shock sensor I will do tomorrow. If you plan on installing it yourself first read the instructions at least once before beginning take your time and you will need a multi-meter or voltage meter.

So far I'm happy with the cs-2015fm. I completed the install and the 800 tech line was quite helpful. I called it 3 times I believe and I may call them again regarding one issue.

LBX2G
08-02-2003, 06:30 PM
where did u buy that from

ramos
08-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Wiring diagrams my child make life so much easier :)

http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/wireing%20diagrams2.htm

LBX2G
08-07-2003, 04:57 PM
Ramos Thanks But I Might Try It. I Mean I Know My Car Audiop **** And I Am Good But Not I Really Do Not *** With Alarms

joshpoints
08-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Ramos Thanks But I Might Try It. I Mean I Know My Car Audiop **** And I Am Good But Not I Really Do Not *** With Alarms

I bought my cs-2015 off ebay. I'll try to find a link for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3039075565&category=14934

Check this quick before it ends. Most places sell it for $150.00 that I've seen at least.

ramos
08-07-2003, 05:52 PM
it's not hard . especially when you have the colors and location of the wires marked out for ya. That's the hardest part finding the b@stards :)