PDA

View Full Version : Custom box made and installed pricing??

swingking03
06-27-2003, 04:05 PM
I dont want to get ripped off, so how much should it cost to have a custom box for two 10"s made and installed in a 1997 Honda Prelude. I already have the wiring done, so all i will need is the box made and put in.

MikeofTulsa
06-27-2003, 07:00 PM
if its fiberglass...and depending on the shop and complexity of the install.....anywhere from 40-100+/hr.....probably a good 3-5 hr job

bigred78797
06-28-2003, 05:16 AM
Hope the moderators don't delete this for advertising. Any way

Yeah that seems about right what Goddyd4me said most shops that i know of charge u on how long it takes to build. Either that or they overcharge like my favorite shop does. I mean they charged me $240 for a MDF box for a single 10". But they usually charge alot. You could try it yourself for alot cheaper or just stop by my webpage. Click on the bottom link.

www.geocities.com/ahoward3_6/main.html
Did i mention I LOVE MODERATORS
:D

MikeofTulsa
06-28-2003, 06:59 PM
dont see any problem w/ that site.....not like your posting a link to **** or anything...

ss3079
06-28-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by bigred78797
Hope the moderators don't delete this for advertising. Any way

Yeah that seems about right what Goddyd4me said most shops that i know of charge u on how long it takes to build. Either that or they overcharge like my favorite shop does. I mean they charged me $240 for a MDF box for a single 10". But they usually charge alot. You could try it yourself for alot cheaper or just stop by my webpage. Click on the bottom link.

www.geocities.com/ahoward3_6/main.html
Did i mention I LOVE MODERATORS
:D

Nothing wrong with that...if we went through all of the threads in many of the sections we would end up deleting a ton of threads.

Besides, you do fine work and weren't an *** about posting your link.

- Steve