PDA

View Full Version : How do i unlock my Eclipse?

markt3307
09-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Anyone know how to unlock an Eclipse cd8445 thats in security mode because i changed my battery and they said it would be 25$ for them to unlock it...is there anyway around it? thanks

andrew2944r
09-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Did you keep the book that came with the deck cause the codes in it, at least mine was.

MadAudio
09-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Did you keep the book that came with the deck cause the codes in it, at least mine was.
ditto ...
and how does disconnecting your battery change your code? ive done this dozens of times and never had a problem.
sounds a little fishy...... if you get what im saying

markt3307
09-03-2008, 09:19 AM
I figured there would be one person to say that...Well my car has been sitting in the yard for about 3 months being worked on but not driven i had a ****** battery in there that would completely drain due to not driving it so i swapped it out with a yellow top i had and now im putting speakers in it and the cd player is doing this and it didnt change the code i just dont have the key cd any more....and im sure i can find box and manual but its giving me a code on the screen no idea what it means though im just confused and dont mind paying the 25 just seeing if theres a quick trick anyhow appreciate any help