PDA

View Full Version : alarm questions????

king ranch
09-01-2008, 11:40 PM
i am wondering wat alarm is one of the best out on the market but not too expensive say 200-300 cheaper the better unless i lose alot of features, i am looking for something that has the remote start with the lcd keychain remote screen display or w/e so you can always know wats going on with your vehicle within a certain amount of range.

and also how hard are they to install, and how much would a shop charge to do it, not sure if i can handle the task

qkassidyw
09-02-2008, 02:10 AM
i am wondering wat alarm is one of the best out on the market but not too expensive say 200-300 cheaper the better unless i lose alot of features, i am looking for something that has the remote start with the lcd keychain remote screen display or w/e so you can always know wats going on with your vehicle within a certain amount of range.

and also how hard are they to install, and how much would a shop charge to do it, not sure if i can handle the task

Please read my thread titled Quality of Installation on Alarm Systems and read number 10...

And get it done by a professional. 500 installed at a shop (for a viper/clifford/python remote start two way paging with LCD remote) unless you need a bypass module...then around 650 (thats for the alarm AND install)

krisfnbz
09-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Look into the Viper 5900, or their newer version with the color LCD transmitter