PDA

View Full Version : Power Acoustik PTID-6500

grimreper912003
09-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Im looking into going to a double din in my integra but Im not looking for anything to expensive. I was hoping to spend around $300 and most avic d1's I find are around $400 used. Then I found the Power Acoustik PTID-6500. I was woundering if anyone has ever ran one. I dont believe Power Acoustik has mad a good name for them selfs. Any opinions on this HU?

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=6822

Thanks.

miker
09-01-2008, 11:47 AM
I think PA has amde a fine name for them selves.. For the most part.

People know that they are cheap, and that they're cheap for a reason. They are also a solid product at the same time.

Much better off with PA, Than Boss, Sony (HU's are decent..), or any of that other low end stuff.

Symon_say
09-01-2008, 12:20 PM
That HU sounds like crap, and the software it use is really bad and anoying, the image quality is really good. Try to get something from a better brand and dont waste your money.

I have had 2 PA equipments and both goes bad, i had and amp the A/DB series that is supposed to be good, but it just broke about 3 month after (no abusse to it) and the Indash HU works nice but the lights of the buttons when off be thenself about a month later (i get brand new), and when you play mp3 on it, they sound like old cd player with a cassette adapter.