PDA

View Full Version : Dual S12L7 Box that POUNDS?

Iceds10ut
06-23-2003, 12:12 AM
I have been through 3 boxes including the one im set with now (which is for 4 S12L7's) which ive decided against finishing due to lack of income. Im not much into box building seeing that im working 99% of the time. Ive looked everywhere and i cant seem to find anyone selling boxes besides ****** looking sealed enclosures..i have a chevy s-10 ext. cab so im not really lacking room...yet i dont want to loose leg room upfront (im 6'2) does anyone build boxes or know of a company that builds ported boxes to kickers specs? Any information would be greatly appreciated :banghead:

burtonsnow83
06-23-2003, 10:43 AM
www.subzone.com does, a little small for ther kickers but ought to fit you application nicely

mgaidica
06-23-2003, 12:32 PM
i can build u a custom one.. it will be to kickers spec's and all that.. just got done with one for a member..check my website in my sig to see some work (page 3-4). Let me know man, ide be glad to help ya out.

Iceds10ut
06-23-2003, 04:20 PM
looks like you do some really nice work mg, how much work have you done with kicker? Im really kinda dense when it comes to airspace and all that. But i want this next box to be the absolute LAST one i put in my 98' ext. cab s-10 even if its not to kickers SPECS, but i know **** well these subs will pound ALOT harder than they are. Could you possibly set up a rough sketch, sorry but im really touchy cuz ive been through too many boxes in the past year. A couple things im looking for..1. There is a 4 inch (id have to re-mearsure) hump in the back of the ext cap extending the length of the cab so it would need to sit up on that. 2. needs to sit off the ground enough to allow space for neons. 3. looking for something different incorporating amps (kx1200.1 kx300.2) get back to me with what you think. [email protected] or u can just reply in this post. Thanks! :D

mgaidica
06-23-2003, 08:04 PM
ive done enough work with kickers to know what to do with them.. i will need the dimensions or a picture with dimensions to get something real custom, otherwise give me max dimensions and ill figure out what we can do.

bumpin_blazer
06-23-2003, 08:07 PM
what's the cheapest you'd go for a 1.9cuft ported box to 28hz my man vinyl it as well??

adam

mgaidica
06-23-2003, 10:18 PM
well i can do that box for cheap as hell.. like $40.. but vynil, i duunno, never done it.. not sure im willing to do it either, but if u really want it i can do it.