PDA

View Full Version : 8 -12inch subs -2 legacy 2ch amps

biggtreee
06-22-2003, 09:58 AM
I got a deal on 8 12inch and 2 amps .iwould like help on install i have a sealed box for the subs and amps are 1800watts a piece brighed to mono .can i run 4 on 1amp and 4 on the other. what size cap do i need to keep these amps bangn. also do ichange my battery and alt. biggtreee4@aol.com asap help .

awalbert88
06-22-2003, 01:25 PM
Those amps are junk, and won't put out anything near 1800W combined, let alone by themselves. A cap would be a waste of money for those, and there's no need to change the battery or alternator. What subs are they?

jbl_marshall21
06-22-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by biggtreee
I got a deal on 8 12inch and 2 amps .iwould like help on install i have a sealed box for the subs and amps are 1800watts a piece brighed to mono .can i run 4 on 1amp and 4 on the other. what size cap do i need to keep these amps bangn. also do ichange my battery and alt. biggtreee4@aol.com asap help .

sure u can run 4 off each amp. no need for upgrades cuz i don't think those amps r going to draw too much power. and just incase after u get ur install done with those amps and its not hitting like it should, its not the install but the amps. i recommend getting something different.