PDA

View Full Version : Sketchup and Cutsheet Needed.

Freelander
08-26-2008, 10:03 PM
I need a design made and also a cut sheet but I could figure that out usually from the sketchup.

The box design is for a 15" FiQ sub. It will be ran off a MMATS D300HC. I'm looking for between 3.5-4 cubes after sub and port displacement. I've already ordered two 4" precision ports and they should be here this week. These are the port kits I bought (http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=268-352). If they need to be cut down please let me know how to do so because I've always used slot ports. If you can design a box that the ports don't need to be cut at all even better.

I'd like the tunning to be 33hz. I can do 39" wide, 25" deep and I would like to keep it under 25" tall if I can but can be taller if needed. Its going in a small suv so whatever port config you think will sound best.

Wanting to get started on the box build asap. If you charge for designs PM me a price and show me some of your past work and we'll take it from there.

Freelander
08-27-2008, 06:22 AM
Just spent the last couple hours ripping out the system in my s10 that I gave my brother so I wouldn't have to buy all new wiring and such.

Plan on getting some "High Sexage" 1/0 wire from Jmanpc sometime this week. I want to get started on building a box so I can get it sanded and painted with bedliner. Going to get a optima redtop for up front and a Kinetik HC1800 for the back. My freelander has a 120amp alternator will it keep both batteries charged? If not what should I have my alt rewound to and who can do it?

Need to start looking for some nice components for front and back. I have an old school Clarion 3200A 4 channel that I could throw on them.

Freelander
08-27-2008, 02:46 PM
**** what happened to all the good box designers on here? I'll paypal $5 for a good design.

Freelander
08-27-2008, 10:39 PM
anyone? i want to get started on the build asap!

Freelander
08-27-2008, 11:27 PM
$10 for a good design? C'mon people help me out!