PDA

View Full Version : volfenhag tuning

GalitanNRG
08-21-2008, 12:36 AM
Volfenhag isn't one of the best brands on the market (lowwwwwwwww end). However, i have two ZX-4710DVX woofers (10") and am trying to sell them in a custom built enclosure. Whould these low end subs be more appropriate for selling in a box tuned for SQ or SPL?

Senco
08-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Do you have a corrugated cardboard box??

stuckinok
08-21-2008, 12:40 AM
slit your wrist......

That would work

GalitanNRG
08-21-2008, 07:39 PM
Thank you for those absolutely worthless posts, all this forum has proven to be so far is a place for shitheads to ramble on about how much **** everyone's stuff blows. So I guess I'll go with my gut from here on and **** trying to get help from you ****-ants. pzz

Colt9699
08-21-2008, 07:41 PM
I would put them in a properly designed ported enclosure, as I am sure them being low end subs they arent much for sq.

rydethaLtrain
08-21-2008, 07:43 PM
i would try shoving them in your *** and using your mouth as a port.:laugh::laugh:

stuckinok
08-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Thank you for those absolutely worthless posts, all this forum has proven to be so far is a place for shitheads to ramble on about how much **** everyone's stuff blows. So I guess I'll go with my gut from here on and **** trying to get help from you ****-ants. pzz

why the **** did you PM me?... dont ever PM me again you crappy sub using feg. I know you think I am hot but I dont swing that way. At least not sober..

You ******* feg

SSS 18734
08-21-2008, 09:11 PM

lmao. I apologize on behalf of this 4chan-like forum.

Most of those low-end subs do their best in small to medium sized ported boxes, tuned to 40 - 50. Since they're not exactly designed for a flat response curve, just give them the biggest reasonable peak you can to impress your prospective buyers.

hatemonger
08-21-2008, 09:24 PM
lmao. I apologize on behalf of this 4chan-like forum.

Most of those low-end subs do their best in small to medium sized ported boxes, tuned to 40 - 50. Since they're not exactly designed for a flat response curve, just give them the biggest reasonable peak you can to impress your prospective buyers.

agreed. they will actually get quite loud. for 2 10's i would do around 3 cubes tuned to 45.

Kool
08-21-2008, 09:28 PM

I thought the same thing when I joined this place. But then I realized that there are some people on here that are actually helpful and nice. However their in the minority.

fbi90909
08-21-2008, 09:29 PM
i had a pair of 12's lol. they do get loud. they don't sound too great but they did get that feeling in my chest.

fbi90909
08-21-2008, 09:30 PM
I thought the same thing when I joined this place. But then I realized that there are some people on here that are actually helpful and nice. However their in the minority.

**** you *******, no one likes the tuna here. :fyi:

Kool
08-21-2008, 09:40 PM
**** you *******, no one likes the tuna here. :fyi:

Kiss my *** you idiot.

RnK1026
08-23-2008, 10:18 AM
why the **** did you PM me?... dont ever PM me again you crappy sub using feg. I know you think I am hot but I dont swing that way. At least not sober..

You ******* feg

dont be a retard and that wont happen :p:

Livin' Loud
08-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Im afraid to post. You f*ckers attack everyone who posts!

hatemonger
08-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Im afraid to post. You f*ckers attack everyone who posts!

listen buttercup. it's only the webz.;)

Atimm693
08-23-2008, 02:09 PM

You ******* feg

So, you flamed with a worthless post and you got butthurt because he sent you an angry PM? Great reasoning.:rolleyes:

From what I've seen, if you don't ask stupid questions and search before you post a new thread, you won't get stupid answers, but there are the occasional douchebags like him.

As said, they are loud but sound ******. Ported, tuned high.