PDA

View Full Version : iwannatt

spike_e
08-20-2008, 05:13 PM
he sent me the money on the 18th for an amp that i am selling. now it is the 20th and he has already filed a paypal claim on me for item not recived. what the **** is up with that.
i have perfect feed back and now this is gonna **** up my paypal, not to mention the deducted the money.
dude you need to get with me on this.

spike_e
08-22-2008, 12:18 PM
hey man you need to get with me on this

donpisto
08-22-2008, 12:26 PM
That's odd. Respond to the claim and if you have shipped the amp, provide tracking number to paypal. If you haven't shipped, respond saying it has only been 2 days and he never told you anything about wanting money back, etc.

spike_e
08-22-2008, 12:30 PM
i responded on pay pal. but he never said anything back. and no i have not shipped the amp and will not until he settels the claim

tapout
08-22-2008, 12:37 PM
i responded on pay pal. but he never said anything back. and no i have not shipped the amp and will not until he settels the claim

Then you will lose. You must ship it and provide tracking. Then you will win.

Or simply let him have his money back since you are not at a loss.

Unless you spent it already.

spike_e
08-22-2008, 12:40 PM
no i still have the cash
i just need to hear from him to see if he wants the amp or the cash

tapout
08-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Good luck.

spike_e
08-22-2008, 01:20 PM
just to put it out there, amp should be sent tonight. im not 100 percent but it should.

spike_e
08-22-2008, 08:58 PM
1za7t8800300090774
cost me 43 ****in bucks

iwannatt
08-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Im dropping the claim, it was never escalated.
This kid answered my pms fast before I sent money and said he would ship the amp the next day. Well I paid him right away and waited for two days. He wouldnt even answer pm's even though he was on this sight bumping his thread every couple hours, all I asked him for in the pm's is to let me know what was going on.
I made a pay pal complaint and next time I come on the site I have 2 pm's from him. He has now shipped so,
pay-pal claim FTMFW!!!!

brtnboarder3241
08-23-2008, 01:27 PM
This kid answered my pms fast before I sent money and said he would ship the amp the next day. Well I paid him right away and waited for two days. He wouldnt even answer pm's even though he was on this sight bumping his thread every couple hours, all I asked him for in the pm's is to let me know what was going on.
I made a pay pal complaint and next time I come on the site I have 2 pm's from him. He has now shipped so,
pay-pal claim FTMFW!!!!

your a *******, ever come to you that people get busy sometimes.. sure if he didnt answer id be upset too... but come on it wasnt even a week let alone 4 days.. put me on the list never to deal with you, idiot..

brtnboarder3241
08-23-2008, 03:38 PM
please id advise everyone to stay away from this guy as i just got this pm..GL ever selling anything on here feg..

**** you sucka, I dont dfeal with ***** *** **** like yourself , so eat a **** sandwich homo.

NightDrifter05
08-23-2008, 05:06 PM
pay-pal claim FTMFW!!!!

You need to learn to be more patient if you plan to keep buying on this forum. I'm in a similar situation as you. The guy responded to ALL pm's within 20-30 minutes until I sent the payment and hasn't responded back since but I'm not going to start a claim or anything unless I haven't heard back from him by next weekend. Had you bought something from me and filed a claim within a couple day's I would have just hit the refund button on you and put the amp back up for sale.

spike_e
08-23-2008, 05:51 PM
You need to learn to be more patient if you plan to keep buying on this forum. I'm in a similar situation as you. The guy responded to ALL pm's within 20-30 minutes until I sent the payment and hasn't responded back since but I'm not going to start a claim or anything unless I haven't heard back from him by next weekend. Had you bought something from me and filed a claim within a couple day's I would have just hit the refund button on you and put the amp back up for sale.
ha i would have but i really need the money.

Random1010
08-23-2008, 05:54 PM
jumped the gun on that one, lets see how it pays off for them cotton...

spike_e
08-23-2008, 05:55 PM
as of right now the claim is still open and the amp has beenshipped out

LazyRider
08-23-2008, 11:57 PM
I actually agree with iwannatt on this one. I understand that people get busy. But if the OP was online and bumping his own thread then the least he could've done was send a pm to iwannatt that he has been busy and has not had time to ship it instead of ignoring him. All this would've been avoided. That's just my opinion.

TurdFergueson2
08-24-2008, 12:11 AM
This is the very reason why I do what it takes to get someone's **** out the very next day. After they get a tracking number and see some scans on it, that eases the tension. I can kinda understand iwanatt's needing some answers, but it could have been avoided with a little communication. Keeping people informed is key.

Iwanatt could have sent a PM stating his next move, but spike, you could have kept up some form of dialog until it was in the mail.

spike_e
08-24-2008, 07:14 PM
the paypal claim is still open, amp has been sent. when are you gonna close it?

spike_e
08-25-2008, 01:10 AM
hey man i need to use my pay pal. when are you gonna drop this?

LazyRider
08-25-2008, 01:15 AM
He's probably either
1) Trying to ignore you like he claims you did him
2) Going to wait until he gets the amp
3) Just doesn't feel like doing it

spike_e
08-25-2008, 01:18 AM
well its pissin me off

zack39648
08-25-2008, 01:25 AM
well he might just try to scam you i dont know sounds fishy to me i mean come on 2days and file a claim .. you where suposed to ship it out the next day so he may figured if hes shipped it already i will just file a claim get my money anf my amp .. i would hope not but he defiantly doesnt seem like a stand up guy

spike_e
08-25-2008, 01:27 AM
well the money is already in my bank account. i just owe pal pal money. an di cant use my pay pal

spike_e
08-25-2008, 01:27 AM
so i didnt get scammed i just lost my paypal at worst

spike_e
08-27-2008, 02:44 AM
the paypal claim is still open and i cant get a response out of him. i have other **** for sale and may buy some **** so i need my paypal. what should i do?

spike_e
08-30-2008, 03:07 PM
RESOLVED

bigbangtheory
08-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Resolved or not, this is why I hate fawking paypal situations!

Also why are people so quick to jump on people after 2 days. I mean I understand concern and if he was on, yes, he sould have sent you a PM, but maybe he got side tracked, **** happens!

I wish everyone had Turdfergersons plan, which I use. Really not that hard, but really people, calm the fawk down and go read the thread about the guy not getting his **** after a year and then complain.