PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: tooloud4tv- Give me my f*ckin money

donpisto
08-20-2008, 01:22 AM
I made the mistake of calling you out on termpro without working things out with you and I then kept it to PM's. It has been probably close to a year, give or take, and you STILL have not paid me my money. You owed me $100 per our deal for a Soundstream XXX 6500 and you sent $40. I contacted you via phone, AIM, and no response.

I see a thread you posted here and I told you to pay me my money and you told me to PM you. I PM'ed you, you said you would send payment, but you didn't claiming you have things going on. Well it's been 3 weeks, so where the **** is my money? Originally your excuse was that you did not have a job anymore, well your profile states you sold everything, so you must have some money now. I don't see what is so difficult about paying up the $60 you owe after it being about ONE YEAR.

And for the others to see, here is our PM's. I sent a message yesterday, and a few days before that and no response....and you have been on a few days since. Enough with the bullshit. Man up. Pay Me.

I tried contacting you on AIM several times and even on the phone, but got no response. Anyhow, I would like to settle things.

how much? and all ur info

/ of story

$60

Paypal is xxx@xxx.com

Levon P.
My Address
City, CA Zip

When do you plan to get it out?

i still dont have an paypal account so i will need ur adress just like last time
**** how in the hell i missed all that in the first reply? anyways hopefully tommorow.
Just wanted to touch bases to see if you sent out the MO.
no i havent yet, had some problems dont know if u noticed or not but i havent been online in the past 2 days but i have not forgoten/ignoring u.

Hey man, it's been about 3 weeks and still no money, no word from you, etc. What is going on with the payment?

*Edited address and paypal info for privacy

donpisto
08-20-2008, 01:34 AM
Found the original thread, this was posted on the Term Pro classifieds, which is where I was contacted. So it has been OVER a year.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222368

elite08
08-20-2008, 01:36 AM
Good Luck man, People have no respect now days. Best of luck to you and getting your money!

dragnix
08-20-2008, 01:41 AM
get your **** back, i know you need that money

Eugenics
08-20-2008, 01:45 AM
If you get your money back are you going to go on about how its no big deal and **** happens? When your butt buddy park ave did the same to someone else it didn't seem like a big deal at all. Crazy what a change in perspective will do.

blazinb2000
08-20-2008, 01:46 AM
gl man hope you can get your money back. definitely ***** when deals don't go well.

donpisto
08-20-2008, 01:56 AM
If you get your money back are you going to go on about how its no big deal and **** happens? When your butt buddy park ave did the same to someone else it didn't seem like a big deal at all. Crazy what a change in perspective will do.

No, because it is disappointing to be said one thing and it doesn't happen. OP said several times he would pay me and he hasn't. And when 02parkave was in a situation with dragnix and stuff was not going smoothly, I did help out dragnix, I gave him parkave's phone number. At least dragnix didn't have to wait a year and 3 months. Sure it was a few months, there should have been contact, it didn't happen and was wrong, but does that make him a scammer? No, just bad business practice and that is the only issue I've seen with him. I'm not saying tooloud4tv is a scammer, I'm saying he has bad business practices and needs to complete his end.

dragnix
08-20-2008, 01:59 AM
No, because it is disappointing to be said one thing and it doesn't happen. OP said several times he would pay me and he hasn't. And when 02parkave was in a situation with dragnix and stuff was not going smoothly, I did help out dragnix, I gave him parkave's phone number. At least dragnix didn't have to wait a year and 3 months. Sure it was a few months, there should have been contact, it didn't happen and was wrong, but does that make him a scammer? No, just bad business practice and that is the only issue I've seen with him. I'm not saying tooloud4tv is a scammer, I'm saying he has bad business practices and needs to complete his end.

it was more than a few months, just thought i'd throw that out there :)

but good luck mang. And yes, donpisto did help me out, so i've got no beef with him. And he's a good guy who doesn't need this **** right now

donpisto
08-20-2008, 02:02 AM

but good luck mang. And yes, donpisto did help me out, so i've got no beef with him. And he's a good guy who doesn't need this **** right now

At least you got your ish worked out in a timely manner.........compared to me, lol.

btdickey99
08-20-2008, 02:03 AM
I dont have a job and I have money :fyi:

dragnix
08-20-2008, 02:07 AM
At least you got your ish worked out in a timely manner.........compared to me, lol.

i guess timely when compared to you lol. Oh well, hope **** works out. I guess at least mine worked out.

BushJ311
08-20-2008, 02:07 AM

me too.
:p:

btdickey99
08-20-2008, 02:09 AM
me too.
:p:

been without one for over 2 months:p:

brtnboarder3241
08-20-2008, 02:09 AM
gl man

BushJ311
08-20-2008, 02:11 AM
been without one for over 2 months:p:

over a year here. :p:

donpisto
08-20-2008, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the support fellas.

Eugenics
08-20-2008, 02:17 AM

Drag and others didn't go through that?

Who cares if you gave him his number, address, etc. Didn't really change much did it? Didn't change how he was treated, etc. etc. Great that you helped but has nothing to do with how ****** he was treated by the seller.

I would say that if you have to make numerous threads and calls trying to get your money. You're being scammed. Fucked. Whatever you would like to call it.

Eugenics
08-20-2008, 02:19 AM

Timely...

I dont see how you still manage to trivialize that situation. You must truly be oblivious. Hopefully this gives you some insight.

I would love parkave to come defend this guy.

visitor
08-20-2008, 09:08 AM

Do you know how much joy it brings me to know that im always on your mind:):laugh:

visitor
08-20-2008, 09:09 AM

no, it wasnt. bout 3 months:)

visitor
08-20-2008, 09:10 AM

Who cares if you gave him his number, address, etc. Didn't really change much did it? Didn't change how he was treated, etc. etc. Great that you helped but has nothing to do with how ****** he was treated by the seller.

I would say that if you have to make numerous threads and calls trying to get your money. You're being scammed. Fucked. Whatever you would like to call it.

I did it for the love.

Timely...

I dont see how you still manage to trivialize that situation. You must truly be oblivious. Hopefully this gives you some insight.

im here ******. what now?

donpisto
08-20-2008, 09:14 AM
Timely...

Timely in reference to how long I have been waiting. A few months as opposed to nearly a year and a half

donpisto
08-20-2008, 09:18 AM

Did he make things right? Yes. Thus, not a scammer. Check out the Wagonized thread by tristan. He had no communication for about a month or so and was being called a scammer. Next thing you, the amp was delivered, so Wagonized did follow through, and is not a scammer, it was just bad business.

One sour transaction doesn't make you a scammer. You must be really thick headed to think that because of one transaction gone bad, and then made up for in the end, the person is still a scammer. Did dragnix get his issue resolved? Yes. So how does that make parkave a scammer? Like I said, bad business practice, yes, scammer? No. Why can't you understand that? Guess he really gets under skin. What a shame.

donpisto
08-20-2008, 09:19 AM

Oh, and for the record, I believe it did help somewhat ;)

andrewmoore13
08-20-2008, 09:22 AM

Selling narcotics is considered a job :fyi:

:laugh:

donpisto
08-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Bump for tooloud4tv being on now

tapout
08-20-2008, 10:46 PM
isnt this the guy that always talks about 31-10's or 27 -12's or 21-15's or 19-18's?

Ballin.

donpisto
08-20-2008, 10:47 PM
I don't know, but he's currently viewing the Some Flexing by the Beast thread and i can't even send a pm since its full

pjvoc
08-20-2008, 10:48 PM

its called dealing drugs

but anyways, hope you get ur $$ what a feg though really, people these days....

DJ Nitrous 427
08-20-2008, 10:50 PM
If I remember correctly when he recieved the amp there was a screw floating around that the previous owner left inside the amp and it burned up...im sure that cost more than 60 to repair

ahh...it all comes back to me now
http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=40;t=023363

it appears he took care of that back then

tapout
08-20-2008, 10:52 PM
I don't know, but he's currently viewing the Some Flexing by the Beast thread and i can't even send a pm since its full

thats him. He's mesmerized by big systems.

GL.

Eugenics
08-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Did he make things right? Yes. Thus, not a scammer. Check out the Wagonized thread by tristan. He had no communication for about a month or so and was being called a scammer. Next thing you, the amp was delivered, so Wagonized did follow through, and is not a scammer, it was just bad business.

One sour transaction doesn't make you a scammer. You must be really thick headed to think that because of one transaction gone bad, and then made up for in the end, the person is still a scammer. Did dragnix get his issue resolved? Yes. So how does that make parkave a scammer? Like I said, bad business practice, yes, scammer? No. Why can't you understand that? Guess he really gets under skin. What a shame.

Really? You have devised a way to quantify for time lost, stress, etc. etc. And it amounts to zero? Thickheaded.

donpisto
08-20-2008, 10:55 PM
That's what he mentioned and I was the previous owner. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but I ended up finding that screw in my backseat. In addition, we were supposed to split shipping and I even covered for part of his shipping. And on top of this, it was actually more money he was throwing in, I can't remember how much, maybe it was around 150 or so, but I even lowered that. I traded him a xxx 6500 for a kx 2500.1 plus around 150, thats a heck of a deal for him. Anyways, he agreed to the terms and to pay me the $100, doesn't matter even if there was a screw, because he said he would pay me the $100 AFTER the incident.

DJ Nitrous 427
08-20-2008, 10:57 PM
According to that thread he sent you the money and you never replied back about it not being the total ammount owed or anything

donpisto
08-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Really? You have devised a way to quantify for time lost, stress, etc. etc. And it amounts to zero? Thickheaded.

You don't get it do you? And you call me thickheaded. Define scammer. Rather than googling the large or extensive vocabulary you like to use, why don't you go to google and search for the definition of scammer and tell me how that applies to 02parkave.

donpisto
08-20-2008, 11:01 PM
According to that thread he sent you the money and you never replied back about it not being the total ammount owed or anything

Exactly, it was never completely taken care of. As you can see I kept it to PM's by not posting in that thread again. And also he was supposed to send the $100 and he said he only had $40 so he sent that. He still owes me the $60. And if it were settled, why would he still agree to send me the money in PM that was just 3 weeks ago? I don't see what you continue to support the guy.

DJ Nitrous 427
08-20-2008, 11:02 PM
he's my buddy and I've got to give him the benifit of the doubt

Eugenics
08-20-2008, 11:03 PM
You don't get it do you? And you call me thickheaded. Define scammer. Rather than googling the large or extensive vocabulary you like to use, why don't you go to google and search for the definition of scammer and tell me how that applies to 02parkave.

No, you're right. He is a saint and everyone should do business with both him and the dumbfuck you're dealing with.

My vocabulary is not 'extensive'. Yours is simply quaint and pathetic. Nobody should have to google any of these words. Learn engrish. Its called being articulate.

This guy is horrible though, you could be putting this money towards picture books.

kovemaster559
08-20-2008, 11:04 PM
contact the federal trade commission

donpisto
08-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Oh, and if you check my feedback, whether here, ROE, DIYMA, ICIX, g35driver.net, and several accord forums, you will find that I have NEVER been the type to screw any one over and I have always been honest and have great transactions. Ask anyone who has dealt with me and their experience when it came to buying/selling/trading and you'll find out about my credibility and reputation.

donpisto
08-20-2008, 11:07 PM
No, you're right. He is a saint and everyone should do business with both him and the dumbfuck you're dealing with.

My vocabulary is not 'extensive'. Yours is simply quaint and pathetic. Nobody should have to google any of these words. Learn engrish. Its called being articulate.

Stop fooling yourself. And my vocab is quaint and pathetic because my grammar is proper and I use language that is used in common daily conversations? Get a life Preston, seriously. Go get laid, oh wait, thats what your ex was doing....and not with you ;)

I never said Chad was a saint, and I never said his business practice wasn't wrong. I clearly stated what he did was improper business, but that does not make him a scammer... obviously you failed to answer my question. That's not the only thing you fail at in life.

donpisto
08-20-2008, 11:08 PM

Even with the PM posted in the first post which shows he was going to send me the remainder of the money and still hasn't? If he's your buddy, tell him to get in here and post something.

Loud3
08-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Even with the PM posted in the first post which shows he was going to send me the remainder of the money and still hasn't? If he's your buddy, tell him to get in here and post something.

No offense don, but if I was in his shoes... (amp toasted within a day of use... due to a floating object in board...), I'm not totally sure I would have sent $40 of the $100.

Considering the cost of the repair... It might be best to write that off.

donpisto
08-20-2008, 11:21 PM
No offense don, but if I was in his shoes... (amp toasted within a day of use... due to a floating object in board...), I'm not totally sure I would have sent $40 of the $100.

Considering the cost of the repair... It might be best to write that off.

As mentioned I ended up finding the piece in my back seat, but I still let it be. My point is, even AFTER it happened, we had an agreement that he would pay me $100. In the court of law, that agreement is solid and he is binded to it, but has not followed through. I've taken my share of business law classes and this would be a simple case. He is not denying that he owes the money, he's just not paying it. And it should not take 1 year and 3 months

bass-aholic
08-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Stop fooling yourself. And my vocab is quaint and pathetic because my grammar is proper and I use language that is used in common daily conversations? Get a life Preston, seriously. Go get laid, oh wait, thats what your ex was doing....and not with you ;)

I never saint Chad was a saint, and I never said his business practice wasn't wrong. I clearly stated what he did was improper business, but that does not make him a scammer... obviously you failed to answer my question. That's not the only thing you fail at in life.

OH **** HOLY ******* **** BURN!!!

Eugenics
08-21-2008, 08:09 AM

I never said Chad was a saint, and I never said his business practice wasn't wrong. I clearly stated what he did was improper business, but that does not make him a scammer... obviously you failed to answer my question. That's not the only thing you fail at in life.

Perhaps you forget your own premise. Your vocab is quaint and pathetic because you view simple words as being outside the reach of common people... no doubt including yourself. Nobody should have to thumb through a dictionary to understand these words. Like i said, please read a book or two. Quit crying in this thread for something that would've been A-Okay had it been your significant other.

I find it pleasing to know that your first born will most likely never learn how to read.

And no, i would never expect you to enter into any conversations in your personal life where a robust vocabulary might come in handy.

donpisto
08-21-2008, 09:24 AM
Perhaps you forget your own premise. Your vocab is quaint and pathetic because you view simple words as being outside the reach of common people... no doubt including yourself. Nobody should have to thumb through a dictionary to understand these words. Like i said, please read a book or two. Quit crying in this thread for something that would've been A-Okay had it been your significant other.

I find it pleasing to know that your first born will most likely never learn how to read.

And no, i would never expect you to enter into any conversations in your personal life where a robust vocabulary might come in handy.

You fool, who said I don't understand the vocabulary you use? I'm saying it's not needed. I keep it simple here, because I'm not trying to show off to anyone.

And yes, speak of my first born and about me as if you know my educational background and even as if you know me. Keep trying to put me down. Obviously it makes you feel better and you feel a sense of pride when you do so, so by all means continue to do it.

And regardless of what is going on, it is not okay....even if it were my family. Bad business is bad business, there is no excuse and no exceptions. Would you quit assuming what others think. Yet, this is the third time you have failed to define what a scammer is and how the term applies to Chad's character.... why do you keep insisting on failing?

donpisto
08-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Well, Preston.. like i said a few pages ago.. I'm here ******. what now? and please, only respond if you have something WORTH saying. not your normal "you're a piece of ****, omfgzzzz" while i do not expect your silly little mind to function on a level high enough to come back with anything remotely good or insulting, its simply getting tiring telling you the truth again and again. i am better than you. in everything. ever. always. no matter what little lies or half truths, or puffed up "facts" you can come up with (without knowing the FULL side to EITHER story) to make yourself feel better.. (or really, i would suspect to be in your sad little shoes in life, it would be a step up to NOT feel like a complete failure.).

Have a good one Preston.

Heh, I didn't even read your post and I stated the same thing. You know I'm sure there are others who think this too. I used to work at a recreation program and one thing I found was that maybe the kid complaining and blaming others IS the problem and causing trouble, not others. Seems like the same thing going on here Preston...maybe YOU'RE the issue here. Maybe YOU don't get what is being said, like the truth, as Chad mentioned. Ignorance is, what do they call it? Ah, yes. Bliss. Why don't you either man up and admit you're wrong or stop accusing people of being something they are not. Grow up kid.

iamamp3pimp
08-21-2008, 09:44 AM
2loud4tv is my buddy too, and im n ot giving him the benefit of **** till he puts his side of the story out there..

thats just how it is.

Brian_smith06
08-21-2008, 09:45 AM
on those amps dont you have to take the bottom plate off of it in order to hook up the wires? If so wouldnt the screw have fallen out of the amp at that time?

donpisto
08-21-2008, 10:34 AM
on those amps dont you have to take the bottom plate off of it in order to hook up the wires? If so wouldnt the screw have fallen out of the amp at that time?

Yep, you do have to take the bottom plate off for this amp.

Brian_smith06
08-21-2008, 10:37 AM

wouldnt that make the amp going poof his fault then? seeing as the plate has to come off?

donpisto
08-21-2008, 10:37 AM

2loud4tv is my buddy too, and im n ot giving him the benefit of **** till he puts his side of the story out there..

thats just how it is.

Would either of you please get him in here to respond. His PM's are still full and he has neglected to respond to my previous two messages. Thank you.

donpisto
08-21-2008, 10:43 AM
wouldnt that make the amp going poof his fault then? seeing as the plate has to come off?

I'd assume so. I don't know exactly how he handled it since I was not there and I can't speak on his behalf. All I know is that he said he had it installed, it was working, and then something happened. He opened up the amp and found a screw that requires an allen wrench in it. I thought well maybe for some reason I did leave it in there because I couldn't find it. I actually didn't find it until a few months ago when I put Spectrum under my rear seats.

Sure, I could have messaged him and said I found it and he owes me more money since I cut him so much slack, but I let it go because I didn't want to make a big thing out of it. But he has not paid me the full amount we both agreed on, and that's why I am making complaining about the issue.

Brian_smith06
08-21-2008, 10:52 AM
alrighty, i was just throwing that out there in case he tries to say that the amp frying was your fault therefore he does not feel it necessary to pay the rest of the amount

even though thats even the case

iamamp3pimp
08-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Would either of you please get him in here to respond. His PM's are still full and he has neglected to respond to my previous two messages. Thank you.

ill see what i can do

i dont talk to him except for on here....

donpisto
08-21-2008, 11:09 AM
alrighty, i was just throwing that out there in case he tries to say that the amp frying was your fault therefore he does not feel it necessary to pay the rest of the amount

even though thats even the case

Yeah I understand. The thing is, we still both agreed on that he would pay me $100 AFTER this happened...even 3 weeks ago he knows he owes me the money. My issue is that he has not paid and that's all I want.

donpisto
08-21-2008, 11:10 AM
ill see what i can do

i dont talk to him except for on here....

Thanks, I'd appreciate it if you do mention something.

dragnix
08-21-2008, 11:11 AM
no, it wasnt. bout 3 months:)

3months from when i lost contact with you. 6 months since i did the trade+cash

RnK1026
08-21-2008, 04:59 PM

As mentioned I ended up finding the piece in my back seat, but I still let it be. My point is, even AFTER it happened, we had an agreement that he would pay me $100. In the court of law, that agreement is solid and he is binded to it, but has not followed through. I've taken my share of business law classes and this would be a simple case. He is not denying that he owes the money, he's just not paying it. And it should not take 1 year and 3 months

Well, Preston.. like i said a few pages ago.. I'm here ******. what now? and please, only respond if you have something WORTH saying. not your normal "you're a piece of ****, omfgzzzz" while i do not expect your silly little mind to function on a level high enough to come back with anything remotely good or insulting, its simply getting tiring telling you the truth again and again. i am better than you. in everything. ever. always. no matter what little lies or half truths, or puffed up "facts" you can come up with (without knowing the FULL side to EITHER story) to make yourself feel better.. (or really, i would suspect to be in your sad little shoes in life, it would be a step up to NOT feel like a complete failure.).

Have a good one Preston.

You fool, who said I don't understand the vocabulary you use? I'm saying it's not needed. I keep it simple here, because I'm not trying to show off to anyone.

And yes, speak of my first born and about me as if you know my educational background and even as if you know me. Keep trying to put me down. Obviously it makes you feel better and you feel a sense of pride when you do so, so by all means continue to do it.

And regardless of what is going on, it is not okay....even if it were my family. Bad business is bad business, there is no excuse and no exceptions. Would you quit assuming what others think. Yet, this is the third time you have failed to define what a scammer is and how the term applies to Chad's character.... why do you keep insisting on failing?

Heh, I didn't even read your post and I stated the same thing. You know I'm sure there are others who think this too. I used to work at a recreation program and one thing I found was that maybe the kid complaining and blaming others IS the problem and causing trouble, not others. Seems like the same thing going on here Preston...maybe YOU'RE the issue here. Maybe YOU don't get what is being said, like the truth, as Chad mentioned. Ignorance is, what do they call it? Ah, yes. Bliss. Why don't you either man up and admit you're wrong or stop accusing people of being something they are not. Grow up kid.

I'd assume so. I don't know exactly how he handled it since I was not there and I can't speak on his behalf. All I know is that he said he had it installed, it was working, and then something happened. He opened up the amp and found a screw that requires an allen wrench in it. I thought well maybe for some reason I did leave it in there because I couldn't find it. I actually didn't find it until a few months ago when I put Spectrum under my rear seats.

Sure, I could have messaged him and said I found it and he owes me more money since I cut him so much slack, but I let it go because I didn't want to make a big thing out of it. But he has not paid me the full amount we both agreed on, and that's why I am making complaining about the issue.

Yeah I understand. The thing is, we still both agreed on that he would pay me $100 AFTER this happened...even 3 weeks ago he knows he owes me the money. My issue is that he has not paid and that's all I want.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it if you do mention something.

:nutskick:

Eugenics
08-21-2008, 06:30 PM

Have a good one Preston.

You're right, ignorance truly is bliss.

donpisto
08-21-2008, 10:31 PM
You're right, ignorance truly is bliss.

Lol, I did actually get a chuckle out this one. We know that Chad does mess around with others, but his intention here was that rather to state that you jump into threads like this thinking you know everything sharing your two cents when you don't know the entire story or you just dont pay attention to it.

Eugenics
08-21-2008, 10:38 PM
Lol, I did actually get a chuckle out this one. We know that Chad does mess around with others, but his intention here was that rather to state that you jump into threads like this thinking you know everything sharing your two cents when you don't know the entire story or you just dont pay attention to it.

What do i need to know. On more than one occasion he promised payment or a product and then lapsed for months at a time. On top of that, to at least one of the guys he was a complete prick.

I don't care what his reason was, his rationale. Nothing. Doesn't justify it.

And i never claimed to know anything about your situation.

donpisto
08-21-2008, 11:26 PM
What do i need to know. On more than one occasion he promised payment or a product and then lapsed for months at a time. On top of that, to at least one of the guys he was a complete prick.

I don't care what his reason was, his rationale. Nothing. Doesn't justify it.

And i never claimed to know anything about your situation.

That's bad business though, not scamming. Those are two different things, that's my entire point.

Eugenics
08-21-2008, 11:43 PM
That's bad business though, not scamming. Those are two different things, that's my entire point.

Thats your definition and most would agree it is the common definition. Whats the definition of a scammer on the forum though? Do you think it's that specific, or do you think its more of a blanket statement with a purpose behind it -- to protect buyers?

Loud3
08-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Thats your definition and most would agree it is the common definition. Whats the definition of a scammer on the forum though? Do you think it's that specific, or do you think its more of a blanket statement with a purpose behind it -- to protect buyers?

Winner. :fyi:

Eugenics
08-21-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm not offering this as an insult, but rather, an insight.

donpisto
08-22-2008, 12:56 AM
Not just my definition:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3A+scammer&btnG=Google+Search

and fraud in case you need to look it up: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3A+fraud&btnG=Search

and swindle: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3A+swindle&btnG=Search

So tell me what how these relate to your definition of a scammer 100%?

Eugenics
08-22-2008, 03:52 AM
Not just my definition:

and fraud in case you need to look it up: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3A+fraud&btnG=Search

Well, you can disregard what i said about having your own definition, and then having one that relates to context. We can play your game....

Derived from your first link.... scammer... which brings us directly to swindler.... (you either didn't check your own link at all, or tried to piece together the vowels, and couldn't)

Swindler: A person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

Fraud: Another definition Google provides.... (seems to be your favorite, so why change it up now?)

An act of deception carried out for the purpose of unfair, undeserved, and/or unlawful gain, esp. financial gain; Such an act injurious to another; One who performs such an act

Would you say an interest free loan for a few months qualifies? I.E. You having collateral which you will provide after the loan is paid back. Of course, it is not presented as such.... it's presented as a forsale ad, in which the user will pay you said amount of money, and you will send them the item in question... ASAP. Not months later... THEN!!! right now!

swindler: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

Deception:
# misrepresentation: a misleading falsehood
# the act of deceiving
# Deception is the act of convincing another to believe information that is not true, or not the whole truth as in certain types of half-truths.

Perhaps telling someone you would have their product to them by XX/XX/XXXX date? Delivering not weeks, but months later...

Is that not an accurate depiction of him and his accomplices(those trying to cover his tracks.... you?) deceiving someone ... is that not deception? Or was he being completely frank there...!?

Googles first defenition of swindle... by the way (such a tangled web you weave)

A combination involving a trap which the opponent could avoid but doesn't. Often someone who is losing or just lacking in moral fiber will try ..

In this instance, the trap involves a for sale ad. The consumer could've avoided it by doing more research on the sellers past (in theory anyway, but when the seller is just involved in 'bad business' rather than a 'scam' it is much easier to get the thread/evidence in question erased... all the piece of **** has to do is get the buyer to okay it...)

I know you'll get caught up in semantics, and try to avoid it just like chad tried to avoid the front stage question.... No surprises here, dont feel bad.

Eugenics
08-22-2008, 03:53 AM
Honestly though, the original question is....

And i'm not sure i can answer it... as it makes no sense at all.

RnK1026
08-22-2008, 04:57 AM
Not just my definition:

not only my definition, blah blah blah.your lame as **** buddy. like u actually googled that to put it on here :laugh: you did the same **** to me on another thread. i think its official. there is no more websters dictionary, it is little boy donpistos dictionary. sorry to tell ya einstein, i know you think your right on everything u say, buuuuuuut try and try again.talkin about your gonna beat my *** :thumbupw: hahahahahhaha your mom will quit workin the streets when that happens rich boy

donpisto
08-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Well, you can disregard what i said about having your own definition, and then having one that relates to context. We can play your game....

Derived from your first link.... scammer... which brings us directly to swindler.... (you either didn't check your own link at all, or tried to piece together the vowels, and couldn't)

Swindler: A person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

Fraud: Another definition Google provides.... (seems to be your favorite, so why change it up now?)

An act of deception carried out for the purpose of unfair, undeserved, and/or unlawful gain, esp. financial gain; Such an act injurious to another; One who performs such an act

Would you say an interest free loan for a few months qualifies? I.E. You having collateral which you will provide after the loan is paid back. Of course, it is not presented as such.... it's presented as a forsale ad, in which the user will pay you said amount of money, and you will send them the item in question... ASAP. Not months later... THEN!!! right now!

swindler: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

Deception:
# misrepresentation: a misleading falsehood
# the act of deceiving
# Deception is the act of convincing another to believe information that is not true, or not the whole truth as in certain types of half-truths.

Perhaps telling someone you would have their product to them by XX/XX/XXXX date? Delivering not weeks, but months later...

Is that not an accurate depiction of him and his accomplices(those trying to cover his tracks.... you?) deceiving someone ... is that not deception? Or was he being completely frank there...!?

Googles first defenition of swindle... by the way (such a tangled web you weave)

A combination involving a trap which the opponent could avoid but doesn't. Often someone who is losing or just lacking in moral fiber will try ..

In this instance, the trap involves a for sale ad. The consumer could've avoided it by doing more research on the sellers past (in theory anyway, but when the seller is just involved in 'bad business' rather than a 'scam' it is much easier to get the thread/evidence in question erased... all the piece of **** has to do is get the buyer to okay it...)

I know you'll get caught up in semantics, and try to avoid it just like chad tried to avoid the front stage question.... No surprises here, dont feel bad.

How nice of you to bold the words that would stand out and prove your point, however, you left out a couple crucial ones. In the definition of fraud you bolded deception, but you also forgot to bold "unlawful gain, esp. financial gain" in that same definition. Now, tell me, where was the unlawful and financial gain? IIRC, dragnix got something in return for his money, did he not?

And your definition of swindle relates to chess, check the link, though it still can be used and I completely understand it. However, how many positive transaction has he had in the past? How many negative? Even if one or two deals had gone sour out of NUMEROUS transactions, does that necessarily mean the person is not trustworthy or should be dealt with? No, but it is up to the buyer to be aware of it.

Let's also take a look at this other definition of swindle: an instance of swindling; to defraud (someone); to obtain money or property by fraudulent or deceitful methods .

So tell me, did he obtain money or property fradulently? Go back to what I pointed out in the definition of fraud, and remember, what gain was there?

Why do you insist on thinking you are right. I can admit to when I am wrong, no doubt. I have before. You just won't say it on the forum because you don't want to get "pwnt" as others would call it. Grow a sack and man up, there are many others who would describe the transaction as bad business, not scamming. I have a Bachelor's in Business, I think I would know what I'm talking about. I spent 5 years in the program (an additional year for extra courses in case you try to tell me I'm stupid because it only takes 4 years). I know the games you play, I know you like to aggrrevate others and it makes you feel better to put them down. You can keep trying here, but no matter how hard you try, you're not going to hurt my feelings :fyi:

And to answer your question of how my definition of scammer does not apply to parkave, well, I did state it is bad business. I also stated he did not just take payment and not give anything back, thus he did not gain anything financially or unlawfully? Yes, deceipt may have applied as you pointed out, but in order for your definition or the one you used as an example to try and prove me wrong to be correct, all parts of the definition must be true. It's like saying a fruit that is green is an apple, there are more fruits that besides apples that are green, thus that definition does not apply and it needs more information to complete its specific definition.

donpisto
08-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Honestly though, the original question is....

And i'm not sure i can answer it... as it makes no sense at all.

Check post above.

donpisto
08-22-2008, 10:52 AM
not only my definition, blah blah blah.your lame as **** buddy. like u actually googled that to put it on here :laugh: you did the same **** to me on another thread. i think its official. there is no more websters dictionary, it is little boy donpistos dictionary. sorry to tell ya einstein, i know you think your right on everything u say, buuuuuuut try and try again.talkin about your gonna beat my *** :thumbupw: hahahahahhaha your mom will quit workin the streets when that happens rich boy

Yeah I'm lame when you sent numerous members here idiotic PM's right? Don't let your stupidity confuse you.

I posted the definitions from google for idiots like you and Preston who need to see the definition and comprehend it fully for what it is, not part of it, to prove my point.

And I didn't use my own dictionary, I used ones that were available online. Don't tell me you don't get any of your information from online or other sources.

I don't think I'm right on everything I say, but in this case I am. Prove me wrong rather than just saying I'm not. Statements without proof are just opinions, whereas statements with proof or evidence are factual.

I don't recall saying I will beat your ***, though if I have, I wouldn't doubt I could. Make the trip over here (sounds familiar, maybe I did say I would beat your ***). You can talk about my mom all you want, but the only streets she worked on are the ones that have building in them, and she was actually in the building. She has been in real estate for over 30 years and just because my parents may be wealthy does not mean I use their money.

What I buy, including my cars, car audio, clothing etc is all me, from the money I make. I'm not going to go about bragging what I do, how much I make, because 1) it's not necessary and 2) it's none of your business.

Like I said, if you want to talk **** and be a man about it, do it to my face. Otherwise, you're just a wannabe e-thug, horrible at that. Now since you have shown to myself and others how retarded you are, why don't you just leave this forum.....and don't let the door hit you in the ****** on the way out.

donpisto
08-22-2008, 05:48 PM
bump...he's on now and still hasnt cleared PM's

MmatsDude
08-22-2008, 05:51 PM
bump...he's on now and still hasnt cleared PM's

Lol.
:D

RnK1026
08-22-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah I'm lame when you sent numerous members here idiotic PM's right? Don't let your stupidity confuse you.

I posted the definitions from google for idiots like you and Preston who need to see the definition and comprehend it fully for what it is, not part of it, to prove my point.

And I didn't use my own dictionary, I used ones that were available online. Don't tell me you don't get any of your information from online or other sources.

I don't think I'm right on everything I say, but in this case I am. Prove me wrong rather than just saying I'm not. Statements without proof are just opinions, whereas statements with proof or evidence are factual.

I don't recall saying I will beat your ***, though if I have, I wouldn't doubt I could. Make the trip over here (sounds familiar, maybe I did say I would beat your ***). You can talk about my mom all you want, but the only streets she worked on are the ones that have building in them, and she was actually in the building. She has been in real estate for over 30 years and just because my parents may be wealthy does not mean I use their money.

What I buy, including my cars, car audio, clothing etc is all me, from the money I make. I'm not going to go about bragging what I do, how much I make, because 1) it's not necessary and 2) it's none of your business.

Like I said, if you want to talk **** and be a man about it, do it to my face. Otherwise, you're just a wannabe e-thug, horrible at that. Now since you have shown to myself and others how retarded you are, why don't you just leave this forum.....and don't let the door hit you in the ****** on the way out.

:thumbcool:

RnK1026
08-22-2008, 06:18 PM

:hilariou::hilariou::hilariou:

RnK1026
08-22-2008, 06:20 PM

:imstupid:

pilyin
08-22-2008, 06:33 PM

Seriously, I've got no beef in this, but you sir, are a moron.

RnK1026
08-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Seriously, I've got no beef in this, but you sir, are a moron.

:bowdown: you had better refer to me as sir

donpisto
08-22-2008, 06:54 PM

Will you stop spamming these threads and being moronic. Go take a ***** up the *** or something, make use of your time.

RnK1026
08-22-2008, 06:57 PM
Will you stop spamming these threads and being moronic. Go take a ***** up the *** or something, make use of your time.

duece212
08-22-2008, 06:58 PM
:thumbcool:

:hilariou::hilariou::hilariou:

Somebody should ban this spammin *** **********....totally pointless ****.

RnK1026
08-22-2008, 07:02 PM

kewl, i get banned from CA.com and u go to hell for havin a goofy picture of jesus christ. no problem with me :laugh:

donpisto
08-22-2008, 07:05 PM

I agree, this isn't the first time he has done stupid things like this.

kewl, i get banned from CA.com and u go to hell for havin a goofy picture of jesus christ. no problem with me :laugh:

Go back to SMD feg.

bigbangtheory
08-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Jesus, what a clusterfawk!

donpisto
08-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Look what we have here... an AIM conversation. Supposedly it's his "mother". Just an FYI, he pulled this one on me last time, about 6 or 7 months ago and his "mother" said she would take care of it. Like that really happened because I'm in the same situation.

xdonpistox (8:16:02 AM): hey man, you still havent sent my money and havent been responding to my PM's. whats going on?
travis to fye (8:16:52 AM): how much moey
xdonpistox (8:16:59 AM): 60
xdonpistox (8:17:11 AM): 3 weeks ago you said you were going to send
travis to fye (8:17:31 AM): this is travis mother
xdonpistox (8:17:36 AM): no its not
xdonpistox (8:17:40 AM): you gave me the same BS last time
xdonpistox (8:17:57 AM): youre not going to fool me again with this lame excuse
xdonpistox (8:18:06 AM): you can say whatever you want but i know its you travis
travis to fye (8:18:16 AM): yes it is a
xdonpistox (8:18:40 AM): im not buying it
xdonpistox (8:18:41 AM): http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340430
travis to fye (8:18:52 AM): so let it be
xdonpistox (8:19:22 AM): let what be? you keep my $60 which you havent paid after 1 year and abotu 3 months?
travis to fye (8:19:56 AM): what does travis owe u for?
xdonpistox (8:20:02 AM): an amplifier
xdonpistox (8:20:16 AM): if you look at the link i sent above it says everythign about it
travis to fye (8:20:18 AM): where do u live?
xdonpistox (8:20:33 AM): that is not for you to know
xdonpistox (8:20:36 AM): he knows where i live
xdonpistox (8:20:39 AM): he has my information
travis to fye (8:21:27 AM): I do'nt talk to smart a-- kids good bye
xdonpistox (8:21:36 AM): oh really? smart ***?
xdonpistox (8:21:45 AM): explain how so? im asking for money i am owed
xdonpistox (8:21:51 AM): good way of avoiding the conversation travis
xdonpistox (8:22:11 AM): theres going to be more threads on you and i am going to call you a scammer and ruin your reputation on all of the car audio forums you are on
xdonpistox (8:22:25 AM): you will not be able to buy anything or sell anything to anyone until you pay me
xdonpistox (8:22:42 AM): if you want, i can contact your local police department, because guess what, i still have your address
xdonpistox (8:22:49 AM): i have your phone number as well
xdonpistox (8:23:10 AM): so whats the deal now, you dont want to write back because you have no idea what to say?
travis to fye (8:24:32 AM): i am going to let my son handle this matter, trust me i know what to say and u wouldn't like one bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xdonpistox (8:24:48 AM): yeah, well you were supposed to last time
xdonpistox (8:25:01 AM): about 6 or 7 months ago
travis to fye (8:25:10 AM): OUT!!!!!
xdonpistox (8:25:13 AM): look what happened, im still in the same situation
xdonpistox (8:25:39 AM): and really, what mother would use their child's AIM sn?
travis to fye signed off at 8:25:40 AM.
travistofye is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

revrider1
08-24-2008, 11:32 AM
I member one time I talked to him on AIM it was his girlfriend or something

k_schutte
08-24-2008, 11:33 AM
yeah... cuz i know a lot of 40 year old women that say "OUT" at the end of a "conversation"

Some Peoples Kids....

donpisto
08-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Well, apparently the link DJ Nitrous 427 posted to the thread on Term Pro I had (http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=40;t=023363) is no longer available.

I have created a new thread here. Hopefully it does not get deleted. http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/38/28467.html

I don't see why the other one got deleted in the first place, just doesn't make sense to me.

donpisto
08-24-2008, 11:38 AM
Wow, the guy is pathetic. I'm giving this guy a little bit more time (as if I havent already) before I spread S word on his *** on every single forum I find him on and really screw him over.

revrider1
08-24-2008, 11:40 AM
He seemed shady to me since the first time I changed words with him

donpisto
08-24-2008, 11:51 AM
When I talked to him in the very beginning all was good, both on AIM and over the phone. We sent our amps out at the same time and provided each other with tracking numbers and it was going real smooth. I don't know what happened after that and since his profile says EVERYTHING SOLD I don't see why he wouldn't have the money. Shoot, if he saved a quarter a day, he would have had money to pay me and still have plenty of leftover change.

RnK1026
08-24-2008, 11:57 AM
yeah... cuz i know a lot of 40 year old women that say "OUT" at the end of a "conversation"

Some Peoples Kids....

:laugh:

tooloud4tv
08-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Look man if ur going to tell the story at least tell the whole story! first off if it wasnt for your ******* mistake you would have been had your money. you even admitted over the phone that you lost the **** allen screw inside the amp. so i mean WTF kinda business is that if you know u lost an GD allen screw inside the ****ing amp you didnt have enough decency to tell me that until after the fact the **** thing blew up on me? i mean you can come on here or all the other fourms trying to make me look bad or what ever i d g a f. i have 4 guys on this Fourm alone who has seen the amp in PERSON, and seen what happend, i even took pictures myself. what i dont understand is u act like im an BAD person/scammer when i gave u an GD near brand new kicker 2500.1 for an xxx6500 that didnt last me 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!! so how u thought i felt i traded u an **** near new amp and i didnt even get to play the soundstream for 2 full days because of an ******* mistake u made? even tho i knew it was your fault not once did i come on the threads and bash you, which i really could have, cause u admitted that u couldnt find the allen screw inside the amp, yet instill you didnt let me know about it? i mean WTF kinda business is that. im going to tell you just like this and im threw with it. just like i told you on Termpro, you do whatever you have to do i d g a f! you coming on here putting my personal business on the net and you think im going to pay you now? it was nobodys business on here wether i had an job or not so you didnt have to go blabing your ****ing mouth. i tried to be nice about the situation, considering the fact i got ****ed in the deal. wtf i look like paying that **** reapair bill which was 140$ and you an 100$ FOR YOUR MISTAKE! if it was my mistake then id man up and send you the money but this is total BS. so go on from fourm to fourm doggin me or whatever just make sure u tell the whole **** story when u do. it doesnt matter to me i got plenty of refs who know i am an good guy. hell if i was such an bad guy you think i would have sent u my **** kicker amp?

tooloud4tv
08-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Wow, the guy is pathetic. I'm giving this guy a little bit more time (as if I havent already) before I spread S word on his *** on every single forum I find him on and really screw him over.

like i just said DO what you have to do and hell id even help you with it!

Eugenics
08-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Well thats pretty ******.

RnK1026
08-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Look man if ur going to tell the story at least tell the whole story! first off if it wasnt for your ******* mistake you would have been had your money. you even admitted over the phone that you lost the **** allen screw inside the amp. so i mean WTF kinda business is that if you know u lost an GD allen screw inside the ****ing amp you didnt have enough decency to tell me that until after the fact the **** thing blew up on me? i mean you can come on here or all the other fourms trying to make me look bad or what ever i d g a f. i have 4 guys on this Fourm alone who has seen the amp in PERSON, and seen what happend, i even took pictures myself. what i dont understand is u act like im an BAD person/scammer when i gave u an GD near brand new kicker 2500.1 for an xxx6500 that didnt last me 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!! so how u thought i felt i traded u an **** near new amp and i didnt even get to play the soundstream for 2 full days because of an ******* mistake u made? even tho i knew it was your fault not once did i come on the threads and bash you, which i really could have, cause u admitted that u couldnt find the allen screw inside the amp, yet instill you didnt let me know about it? i mean WTF kinda business is that. im going to tell you just like this and im threw with it. just like i told you on Termpro, you do whatever you have to do i d g a f! you coming on here putting my personal business on the net and you think im going to pay you now? it was nobodys business on here wether i had an job or not so you didnt have to go blabing your ****ing mouth. i tried to be nice about the situation, considering the fact i got ****ed in the deal. wtf i look like paying that **** reapair bill which was 140$ and you an 100$ FOR YOUR MISTAKE! if it was my mistake then id man up and send you the money but this is total BS. so go on from fourm to fourm doggin me or whatever just make sure u tell the whole **** story when u do. it doesnt matter to me i got plenty of refs who know i am an good guy. hell if i was such an bad guy you think i would have sent u my **** kicker amp?

WOW!, theres another side of the story

donpisto
08-24-2008, 05:42 PM

Break this down into paragraphs next time, and please, why dont you read the entire thread before you post.

I did tell you over the phone "I may have left the allen screw in there" because I couldn't find it. And here, from post #33:

That's what he mentioned and I was the previous owner. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but I ended up finding that screw in my backseat. In addition, we were supposed to split shipping and I even covered for part of his shipping. And on top of this, it was actually more money he was throwing in, I can't remember how much, maybe it was around 150 or so, but I even lowered that. I traded him a xxx 6500 for a kx 2500.1 plus around 150, thats a heck of a deal for him. Anyways, he agreed to the terms and to pay me the $100, doesn't matter even if there was a screw, because he said he would pay me the $100 AFTER the incident.

So you can see, I did find it. And tell me, why would the amp work for 2 days and then blow? It would have happened instantly if anything. Maybe YOU left something in there and wanted to put the blame on me. Like I said, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

The point is, when you received the amp, it was working, correct? If you messed up on installing or left something in there, how is that my fault?

And why is it that you don't respond to me? I leave you several messages, you never get back. Then you give me a crappy excuse on AIM saying "this is travis' mother". Why don't you grow up and man up.

Also, you said your kicker was near new? Don't give me that. We can bring dragnix into this conversation and he can tell you the condition. It scratches on the amp, so it was not even being in near new condition. The XXX 6500 costs more than the KX 2500.1 as well, you got a real good deal, and you know it. I also covered for part of YOUR shipping, about $10 - 15 worth from what I remember. I find it odd that an amp that I shipped, which is heavier and bigger than yours costs more to ship when going to the same location, plus I put quite a bit of insurance on it :fyi: as I do with ALL my shipments to ANYONE.

Besides that, ever AFTER this all happened, you agreed to pay me the $100, so why haven't you? You only paid me $40, I'm still waiting on that $60 after OVER A YEAR.

You are clearly full of lies, trying to cover yourself. It doesn't matter what I mentioned about your job. I'm just stating that you were unemployed so I took that into consideration, what part of that seems like I was putting you down?

So now what, you are going to pay me after sticking to our deal? Are you backing out? Do you want me to label you a scammer? Because I have not, if you pay attention closely to what I have written.

donpisto
08-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Oh, so what do we have here? Looks like the pictures of the KX 2500.1 that you sent me, which I never used. I immediately sold it to dragnix. Here are pictures of the so called "near new amp" you sent me.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/donpisto/IMG_2158.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/donpisto/IMG_2162.jpg

Let's not forget there were more scratches on top of the amp, which can't really be seen in the pics. And also the plastic side pieces, where one of them was partially broken.

And you still try to tell me it was near new? Come on.

WALKS UP
08-24-2008, 05:56 PM
tooloud is a pos, ihope he gets banned for admittin he owes donpisto the money but dont want to pay up now.. and i quote..

"told you on Termpro, you do whatever you have to do i d g a f! you coming on here putting my personal business on the net and you think im going to pay you now?"

kovemaster559
08-24-2008, 05:58 PM
ouch pisto does have the right of way just my 2 cent the amp worked upon delivery and after that the buyer / trader must hold up to his deal

WALKS UP
08-24-2008, 06:00 PM
I've seen it happan plenty of times **** blows after 2-3days of using it but a deal is a deal. No one knows how long a amp/sub is going to last especially not knowing how he hooked it up. but now since its blown hes being a ***** and not wanting to pay the rest of the money, so basically scammed him for the remaining money. :ban:

kovemaster559
08-24-2008, 06:03 PM
If i say 2 loud for TV is wrong hes wrong. i am judge KOVE mother f u c k e r. i here by order 2 loudfortv to HOLD up to his deal and pay the remanding of the money($60 ) to MR. PISTO. case dismissed! plow

donpisto
08-24-2008, 06:05 PM
tooloud is a pos, ihope he gets banned for admittin he owes donpisto the money but dont want to pay up now.. and i quote..

"told you on Termpro, you do whatever you have to do i d g a f! you coming on here putting my personal business on the net and you think im going to pay you now?"

Breach of contract. We agreed on specific terms and the other party has decided not to follow through.

Here are a couple definitions so you know what you are doing Travis

1. A violation of a contractual responsibility, either by failing to perform or by interfering with another personís performance; when a party does not hold up their end of the deal as described in a contract.

2. Violation of any terms or conditions in a contract without legal excuse; for example, failure to make a payment when it is due.

And this one specifically from a law website:

breach of contract
n. failing to perform any term of a contract, written or oral, without a legitimate legal excuse. This may include not completing a job, not paying in full or on time, failure to deliver all the goods, substituting inferior or significantly different goods, not providing a bond when required, being late without excuse, or any act which shows the party will not complete the work ("anticipatory breach"). Breach of contract is one of the most common causes of law suits for damages and/or court-ordered "specific performance" of the contract. (Source: http://dictionary.law.com/default2.asp?typed=breach+of+contract&type=1&submit1.x=0&submit1.y=0&submit1=Look+up)

We had a valid contract and a valid contract does not mean it needs to be in writing, although part of it was. Verbal agreements are just as legally binding as written agreements :fyi:

donpisto
08-24-2008, 06:07 PM
I've seen it happan plenty of times **** blows after 2-3days of using it but a deal is a deal. No one knows how long a amp/sub is going to last especially not knowing how he hooked it up. but now since its blown hes being a ***** and not wanting to pay the rest of the money, so basically scammed him for the remaining money. :ban:

That's why there are installers and just like manufacturers recommend, installation should be done by a professional. Had tooloud4tv done that, this more than likely would have never even happened. In the nature of electronics, anything can happen. The amp was not D.O.A., as tooloud4tv even stated it worked for 2 days. Point is, we had an agreement and now he is not sticking to the agreement, that is the PRIMARY issue.

tc3k101
08-24-2008, 06:08 PM
levon be carefuly ur butt buddy RnK1026 might show up again saying ur writing books lmao, why is that dude swinging from ur jock anyways?

donpisto
08-24-2008, 06:10 PM
levon be carefuly ur butt buddy RnK1026 might show up again saying ur writing books lmao, why is that dude swinging from ur jock anyways?

No clue man. It all started with the "So I Got Banned" thread and he came from the SMD forum.

kovemaster559
08-24-2008, 06:11 PM
contact the federal trade commision he will be ****ed and yeah if you feel like getting you money

donpisto
08-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh, I also have another piece of information I'd like to share from a member over here, which I will not state who it is, but I received this via PM:

good luck getting any money out of tooloud4tv. b/c we did a deal for a ss xxx6500 for one of my amps and the am did not work right. It was going to cost me 100 to fix and i told him that. Well he said he would pay me and well a year later. i never made a post about it b/c it would not have done any good. I see to meany ppl get fuc+ and they still get to do what they like..

I figure I won't see the rest money, but it's more for people to be cautious of him. Did he tell you the amp was not working before he sold it to you?
he said the amp did work and i tolk to chris from db-r and he did fix ones befor

Seems like he didn't know what he was doing and blew the amp twice. He said I left a screw in it, and I thought he was telling the truth, till I found the screw after I sold the amp.

donpisto
08-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Let's see, I've had how many negative transactions? NONE.

Tooloud4tv has had how many? Not sure, but as the post above indicates, at least 1.

WALKS UP
08-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Wow i think hes going to be getting a ban soon...

tc3k101
08-24-2008, 06:17 PM
sick burn

RnK1026
08-24-2008, 06:19 PM

well dammit, its true :D and i would probably like his jock :fyi:

CrispedUp
08-24-2008, 06:31 PM

then you should go hang out with kovemaster.

RnK1026
08-24-2008, 06:32 PM
then you should go hang out with kovemaster.

i know, if he wasnt only 3000 miles away :crap:

tc3k101
08-24-2008, 06:34 PM

i actually chuckled a lil ;)

tooloud4tv
08-24-2008, 07:49 PM
well im here and not hiding anywhere and never plan on hiding or what ever. how in the hell i drop an allen screw in the amp and never even had an allen screw to drop in? the amp came with an unusual allen screw in it just like you said u replaced. well **** it its over with now lessoned learned with this trading ****. point is u will get ur remanding 60$

WALKS UP
08-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Its been over a year, you have his paypal why hasnt he got his money?

tooloud4tv
08-24-2008, 07:52 PM
Its been over a year, you have his paypal why hasnt he got his money?

why are u worried? and if u payed attention i dont even have paypal. since ur so concerned why don't u give him 60$?

WALKS UP
08-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Lol cuz im concered i should give him it? hes a close friend lives down the street from me and from the title of this thread it seems like he wants his money and its been over a year, actions speak louder than words..

tooloud4tv
08-24-2008, 07:57 PM
actions speak louder than words..

your dang right! it does but dont worry guys dang.

tooloud4tv
08-24-2008, 07:58 PM
This guy will get his money and thats the end of the story/ should end but i d g a f let the bashing begins and even after he gets his money still bash its all good.

donpisto
08-24-2008, 09:24 PM
well im here and not hiding anywhere and never plan on hiding or what ever. how in the hell i drop an allen screw in the amp and never even had an allen screw to drop in? the amp came with an unusual allen screw in it just like you said u replaced. well **** it its over with now lessoned learned with this trading ****. point is u will get ur remanding 60$

WHEN will I get my money? That's the question. Because I haven't received anything since the 3 weeks you said you would send it. Your PM"s are full so I can't send any more PM's and I have sent you two PM's to which you have not responded to.

why are u worried? and if u payed attention i dont even have paypal. since ur so concerned why don't u give him 60$?

Because he doesn't owe me money.

This guy will get his money and thats the end of the story/ should end but i d g a f let the bashing begins and even after he gets his money still bash its all good.

When I do get payment I will seek to have this thread deleted and the same with the one on Term Pro. I haven't once called you a scammer, while most people would have by now. All I want is my money and want an answer as to when it will be sent out and I went it sent out that day, no excuses.

Shoot man, I even stuck up for you before. Someone asked me about you as a reference and I said the transaction went smooth even though you didn't pay me yet but were in the process. I'm not out to screw anyone. The past is the past, but we still have a deal.

tooloud4tv
08-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Friday dont even worry about the threads really dont matter to me

donpisto
08-25-2008, 12:20 AM
Friday dont even worry about the threads really dont matter to me

No, I'll stick to my word. That is how I am.

And please send me a PM notifying me that payment has been sent.

donpisto
08-28-2008, 11:43 PM
Hmmm, he hasn't been on since the day he posted, I wonder if the payment will actually be sent tomorrow as promised.

donpisto
08-28-2008, 11:45 PM
I would just like to add that the Term Pro moderators are complete tools. As mentioned earlier I had posted a thread and it had gotten deleted. I posted another thread and it got deleted again. What a POS forum, seriously. You try to caution others, but instead they delete a thread so you increase your chances of putting up with some BS.

DidUHearThat?
08-29-2008, 12:08 AM
i actually chuckled a lil ;)

Well then you can fvck him like those guys you humped in prison. Once a feg, always a feg. :laugh:

donpisto
08-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Well then you can fvck him like those guys you humped in prison. Once a feg, always a feg. :laugh:

??? Must be an inside joke I'm not aware of.

DidUHearThat?
08-29-2008, 03:51 AM

No, he just makes alot of posts about how he likes to fvck guys.

i used to fvck guys like u in prison

ima rape ur lil chino *** :fyi:

tc3k101
08-29-2008, 03:58 AM

lol, twas a joke torwards khou ;) but hey each to his own. i take it ur devoloping a crush on me:confused:

you take life too seriously, ull never get out alive ;)

tc3k101
08-29-2008, 03:58 AM

i wasnt aware of it till now ;)

Speedbump3
08-29-2008, 08:43 AM
Why isn't this scammer banned yet?

donpisto
08-29-2008, 11:05 AM

Oh I know he's a homo.... I thought you were referring to someone else.

tc3k101
08-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Oh I know he's a homo.... I thought you were referring to someone else.

fvck u dicknose, ur the weirdo, and to that one dude ive never been to prison ;)

donpisto
08-30-2008, 04:15 AM
I am a weirdo, that is true. And sorry, no AIM, going to sleep now :)

donpisto
08-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Well, he never told me via PM that he sent my money and I doubt that he actually even sent it. He hasn't been on since the last time he even posted.

James Bang
08-30-2008, 12:11 PM
I owe you $60 :)

I'll pay you next year.

kovemaster559
08-30-2008, 12:12 PM
lol, twas a joke torwards khou ;) but hey each to his own. i take it ur devoloping a crush on me:confused:

you take life too seriously, ull never get out alive ;)

x2 mutha fukka

donpisto
08-30-2008, 12:40 PM
I owe you $60 :)

I'll pay you next year.

You are within driving distance...i can pay you a vist........ and listen to your 10's again.... Dulaman ftw, haha.

donpisto
09-03-2008, 02:45 PM
So.... any of his buddies wanna contact him? He hasn't been on for a good week, probably because he realizes many people are aware of this. Nor did he send any payment as he said he would. Anyone know what other forums he is on?

donpisto
09-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Posted another thread on TermPro....

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/38/28499.html

donpisto
09-08-2008, 12:38 PM
He was on just a few days ago, on Saturday. Apparently he is alive, but hasn't sent any money because I haven't gotten it. Post #126 states that Friday (the 29th) payment would be sent.....again, it's been about 8 mailing days. I don't think it takes THAT long to send a money order from Georgia to California.

Travis, what is going on?

RnK1026
09-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Posted another thread on TermPro....

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/38/28499.html

looks like that one got shut down too eh

donpisto
09-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Yeah, but they gave me a reason. It's valid, I'll take it. No more transactions are done on that site anymore, but at least the info is out there for anyone on that forum.

tooloud4tv
10-25-2008, 10:45 PM
just updating the thread, have talked with levon grate guy!

revrider1
10-25-2008, 10:47 PM
hmm

donpisto
10-26-2008, 12:05 PM
Forgot to update the thread as Travis mentioned. We are going to work out a payment plan. Gonna see how that goes.

donpisto
12-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Well, I had made contact with him and he was going to pay me...even if it was going to be on a payment plan. He was supposed to contact me the following week or something since the last post and nothing. He hadn't been on in a while, but now he's back on, didn't respond to my PM or AIM msg's.

I even offered a payment plan of like 10 bucks a month, shoot, anything. No offense, but a homeless person can come up with that kind of money in a day. I'm still waiting on the $60, and this is 1 and a half months since last time that it was "surely" to work out....but still, after about a year and a half...nothing.