PDA

View Full Version : andy4879 /penempmac ebay scammer alert!

ampjunkielikeme
08-19-2008, 02:21 PM
this guy any4879 , or should i say his other id penempmac on ebay bought 2 us amps 2000x's from me that were broken, well one had been fixed by db-r and the other one was still broken.
i listed them on ebay and sold the working one for 400 and the non working one for 200....and i always test out my amps before i ship. and the working one started frying itself right in front of me........
so i emailed andy , told him that the working one had took a $hit and he was fine with it.....i offered a hifonics isis and refunded him 100.00 ...he was very happy with the deal.......

now andy sent both 2000x's off to be fixed and the one that fried on me got fixed, and the other one is toast...it cant be fixed.....he is pissed at me because he spent money on a amp that cant be fixed....lol...i didnt know it could'nt be fixed im not a tech.....i just said it should be able to be fixed....not "oh yea its 100% fixable"

now my question is , am i responsible for that other amp not being able to be fixed? i sold both amps as is no returns,BROKEN ,, even told him they were broken....now he wants his money back!:verymad: HIS MONEY BACK ! and he is threatning me with negative feedback......this guy is a piece of work , or should i say a piece of ****!

what is the world coming to when you sell a amp that is broken and the guy gets pissed because he bought a broken amp???????????????

HE IS A WORTHLESS SCAMMER IF I EVER SEEN ONE! DONT EVER DO ANY DEALINGS WITH HIM.......YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DO ...I AM....

Livin' Loud
08-21-2008, 02:55 AM
No...Your not responsible...The idiot knew it was broken.

RnK1026
08-21-2008, 06:45 PM
INSANE!!! your right, this guy is a piece of work. i was going to purchase an amp off of him, sent him 125 dollar down payment and the deal felll through on my part so i called him like i was suppose to instead of most people that would just say fuuck off and i told him to keep the 125 cause its my fuuck up and he was nothin but a ****, so i said a few choice words, he hangs up on me and next thing i know, im gettin prank calls, then he goes on a pgnutter11 name to bid on my item just to give me a negative feedback! hes like a freakin stalker! and spiteful ash shiiit! there are a few other stories i heard from ebay members about this idiot, but thats just another story there. anyway, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY, HE BUYS AMPS BROKEN OR CHEAP ON ONE NAME THEN JUMPS THE PRICE AND SELLS THEM ON ANOTHER NAME. and if anything at all may go wrong........ BEWARE OF THE STALKER!!

ampjunkielikeme
08-21-2008, 06:51 PM
after countless emails , andy finally gave some positive feedback, but only left a "A" for feedback....lmao.....

andy is just like justonemoreamp. he just bought 2 amps from me with 2 different ebay id's ....i was going to ship them in one box , but thought about it a while ....he could say i didnt ship the other amp he won on the other ebay id , and all he would have to do is tell paypal i didnt ship the other one,,,,bam! he gets his money back and keeps the amp......i shipped them separate....lol

andy and justonemoreamp must be best friends or something..lol

RnK1026
08-21-2008, 06:55 PM
after countless emails , he finally gave some positive feedback, but only left a "A" for feedback....lmao.....
justonemoreamp just bought 2 amps from me with 2 different ebay id's ....i was going to ship them in one box , but thought about it a while ....he could say i didnt ship the other amp he won on the other ebay id , and all he would have to do is tell paypal i didnt ship the other one,,,,bam! he gets his money back......i shipped them separate....lol

GOOD CALL! ive heard a few on justonemoreamp too but never personally dealt with him so didnt really wanna judge him, i just know ill never buy off him thats all, but that andy dude is :crazy:

RnK1026
08-21-2008, 06:55 PM
after countless emails , andy finally gave some positive feedback, but only left a "A" for feedback....lmao.....

andy is just like justonemoreamp. he just bought 2 amps from me with 2 different ebay id's ....i was going to ship them in one box , but thought about it a while ....he could say i didnt ship the other amp he won on the other ebay id , and all he would have to do is tell paypal i didnt ship the other one,,,,bam! he gets his money back and keeps the amp......i shipped them separate....lol

andy and justonemoreamp must be best friends or something..lol

:p: you got it!

RnK1026
08-24-2008, 09:27 AM
ttt

RnK1026
09-06-2008, 01:09 AM
bump it, so know one buys off this fatass con artist

RnK1026
09-09-2008, 06:50 PM
ttt

RnK1026
09-09-2008, 09:46 PM
also, this guy claims he has a business called mobile discount car stereo and he doesnt!!! this fuuckin fatass lies about havin a businees tooooo. straight con!

yourmother515
06-17-2010, 04:03 PM
I can confirm that andy4879 is back to his old ways! I sold him an Alpine MRD-F752 5-channel amplifier in perfect condition. Packaged it well, and shipped it off to him. He told me it was broken upon receiving it (speaker terminals were bent, he claimed) but that there was no box damage--absolutely impossible given how I packaged it and how durable this amp was.

He then was able to con another $25 out of me to pay for it to be shipped back to me. At this time, I took him at face value because I'm a trustworthy guy. I was then contacted by an anonymous former-victim of his, warning me that he has a history of claiming damage, trying to get price concessions from the seller, and then opening claims on eBay/Paypal.

He did in fact ship me back an equivalent product, but I believe he pulled the ol' switcheroo trick... He swapped out my mint amp with his old broken one, and shipped me back the piece of crap.

Chances are you will see my MRD-F752 pop up on one of his auctions in the very near future. In the end, he will probably make $350 off this transaction, with zero invested.

Just warning you guys to avoid him at all costs. He has perfect feedback on eBay under andy4879 (with over 2,000 transactions), but he only uses this account as a "buyer" account and has multiple other accounts for performing his scams. As you might know, buyers no longer can receive negative feedback on eBay and he is exploiting this new loophole.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! :rage:

audioholic
06-18-2010, 09:43 AM
I cant believe nobody has looked up Andy4879 and shot him in the back of the head by now.