08-17-2008, 02:10 AM
He is trading me a RE MT 18 for my Pioneer AVIC-N3

thought id let everyone know

lilmaniac2
08-17-2008, 02:11 AM
dude, TeamPSI doesnt need this ish...

TeamPSI
08-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Ya man you should just delete it. If we have some sort of sideways deal going on... please make a post. Not yet though. :crap:

Its been a long time to get it done but lets just get the **** shipped and over with. :D

hoxie08
08-18-2008, 03:55 AM
???

Hintzyboy
08-18-2008, 04:00 AM
Dave is one of the safest guys on here to deal with. I know this kind of thread is pretty standard procedure these days, but there's no need here.

lance_aka_64
08-18-2008, 04:00 AM
ahh, funny ol dwright.

TeamPSI
09-15-2008, 02:33 AM
I still dont have the remote and nav discs for the deck. :(

TeamPSI
09-18-2008, 12:16 AM
Now that it has been a few weeks since I heard from you....

Im glad you made this post.

Where are my remote and discs dude?

81elocd
09-18-2008, 12:18 AM
HA @ joo :fyi:

on a more serious note, if he never responds you can always get them on egay for teh cheapz

9512ds
09-18-2008, 12:20 AM
he is always over on Steve Meade's site.

dwright27
09-19-2008, 12:25 AM
discs and remote will be sent out tomorrow snail mail.

;) sorry for the delay in that david.

TeamPSI
09-19-2008, 12:33 AM
And like I said in my PM to you....

I think you should AT LEAST eat the $9 it will cost to send them priority mail. This deal has been going on between us for months. Its getting to be sort of silly IMO.

Please stop beating around the bush on this. I hate to even have to get on here and put you on blast in front of everyone dude, but my ****ing wife is driving around in her new car listening to cassette tapes. The deck is hers, she's the one who's sitting here waiting on you. Tell her you're sorry for ****ing around so long, not me.

PsychoTheRapist
09-19-2008, 12:38 AM
I think you should AT LEAST eat the $9 it will cost to send them priority mail.

**** straight! Man up and send that **** overnight, son!

lilmaniac2
09-19-2008, 01:12 AM

dont **** him around, you wanted to make this thread public, you waiting this long to ship is rediculous. Priority mail is cheap

TeamPSI
09-24-2008, 01:24 PM
I guess he didnt send it Priority, or even First Class mail. I still havent gotten the stuff. :(

GAM3OVR
09-24-2008, 01:27 PM
snail mail bastard!

TeamPSI: you have my condolences

fbi90909
09-24-2008, 01:28 PM
ouch :crap:

NewAgeKing
09-24-2008, 01:29 PM
ouch :crap:

No ****. According to the first post this was over a month ago. Sorry to hear dave, hope it gets resolved.

shaneb
09-24-2008, 01:37 PM
hm that *****...at least its not a complete scam...i was afraid this would be number 2 i get to read about this week...
in my opinion. just cause i notice im reading about a scam like once a week, we should encourage threads displaying deals goin' on....if you are a respected dealer/trader then you have nothin' to worry about...it's all good...
of course in this case...that *****...snail mail blows..i would have coughed up the extra bucks for priority...

IDSkoT
09-24-2008, 01:44 PM
What a dck. IMO, he's blacklisted on my book.
No one fcks with TeamPSI's girl... Not even TeamPSI.

I'm starting a brigade to protect TeamPSI's wife from ****** audio quality!

But, in all seriousness, I think OP should send TeamPSI some extra ish or money for the complete and utter douche-bag-dom he's portraying...

TeamPSI
09-24-2008, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=IDSkoT;5202853]
No one fcks with TeamPSI's girl... Not even TeamPSI.

QUOTE]

LOL... that ***** lying to my pals again? :D

visitor
09-24-2008, 02:03 PM
Ouch man:( i MAY have a pioneer remote that would work.. if he doesnt send you yours, lmk, and you can HAVE mine..its teh "soft touch" remote they had out.. still new. I know its not the one you need for full functionality (thats this one, right?)-
http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-CD-R55-AVH-P4900DVD-AVIC-D3-REMOTE-CONTROL-NEW_W0QQitemZ110290994959QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item1 10290994959&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C 240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
http://www.millionbuyplus.com/images/products/PIOCDR55-E.JPG
but it is something... pm me if ya need it.

cf2004
09-24-2008, 04:53 PM

i like how he is smiling when saying this....almost like he thinks he did you a favor and you should be happy.

what a fuging douche bonger.:mad:

and pay for overnight shipping if you going to **** around!

TeamPSI
09-25-2008, 10:55 PM
guess what!??!?!

i still have nothing. Thanks dwright27.

JB513
09-25-2008, 11:03 PM
Hope you get your stuff soon man!

cf2004
09-26-2008, 12:01 AM
guess what!??!?!

i still have nothing. Thanks dwright27.

that ***** balls. butt munchers like him make all the other honest sellers/traders look bad.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 12:02 AM
Make a thread with his name in the title

TeamPSI
09-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Gosh, I just want tpo end this deal!

That guy has a ton of refs, he sent me the deck eventually, I dunno. I was sure we'd have a simple, smooth transaction. I mean, Priority Mail is a flat $4 and change. WTH?

Arrgghhhhhhllololol

Im gonna let this play on out before I do or say anything bad about anyone.

rollerdj
09-26-2008, 12:24 AM
wow, the OP just pwnd himself. :laugh: g/l dave getting it from him. Hire the mob and have them give him cement shoes if he doesn't cough up discs and remote?

TeamPSI
09-26-2008, 12:29 AM
I wouldnt need to.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q77/TRX450RedRider/ImPrettyGangsterMyself.jpg

:D

SRim23
09-26-2008, 12:38 AM
And like I said in my PM to you....

I think you should AT LEAST eat the $9 it will cost to send them priority mail. This deal has been going on between us for months. Its getting to be sort of silly IMO.

Please stop beating around the bush on this. I hate to even have to get on here and put you on blast in front of everyone dude, but my ****ing wife is driving around in her new car listening to cassette tapes. The deck is hers, she's the one who's sitting here waiting on you. Tell her you're sorry for ****ing around so long, not me.

why is she listening to cassette tapes? my avic n1 didnt need the discs to function. or does it need them for the first startup? i forget.

either way thats ******. what a moron.

and again i point out that making these threads before anything goes array does nothing. did this thread prevent the OP from scamming TEAMPSI? no, so what good does making this thread before the transaction is made?

im all for putting a scammer up on blast when **** goes south though!

tapout
09-26-2008, 12:39 AM
Just noticed he posted.

An update would be nice. A simple, "yes, I shipped them."

Then proof.

azbass
09-26-2008, 12:42 AM
these agreement threads are pretty pointless.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 12:44 AM
no shipment yet. i have no job, a truck that gets 15 MPG with a low fuel light on, and no money to put gas in it to go to the post office.

dave you dont need the discs for her to use the nav or even start it up. and the remote didnt work for me half the time so you may need a new one anyway.

and no im not a scammer and forgot to ship these when i shipped the desck itself.

tapout
09-26-2008, 12:46 AM
Booooooooo

BobbyDD
09-26-2008, 12:46 AM
:eek:
no shipment yet. i have no job, a truck that gets 15 MPG with a low fuel light on, and no money to put gas in it to go to the post office.

dave you dont need the discs for her to use the nav or even start it up. and the remote didnt work for me half the time so you may need a new one anyway.

and no im not a scammer and forgot to ship these when i shipped the desck itself.

SRim23
09-26-2008, 12:48 AM

LOL for not having 5 bucks to ship some discs. how bout selling the sub you got in this deal then? you dont have anyone you could borrow 5 bucks from? get a job maybe?

slam
09-26-2008, 12:50 AM
i call BS. bet he never had it. better yet... post a pic of it with user name. i could be wrong but proof is good

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 12:53 AM

WTF?

How the hell is that Dave's problem that you don't have a job. You shouldn't be selling **** on here if you can't follow through. And now, you're trying to tell him "you don't need it"

wow. That's all i've got to say.

TeamPSI
09-26-2008, 12:53 AM
So now I get to learn that after all this time, that the remote doesnt even work worth a **** AND you STILL havent sent my ****? You HAVE to be kidding me.

Well now that my vacation has arrived (three months after we started this deal) you can sit around and wait a little more. You'll need to get it here by Oct 6th. Thats when we'll get back.

And please dont fill my face with some excuse as to why it's ok that my girl can't fully use the deck that I got for her. Think maybe I couldve found another $300 deck to trade for a brand new $450 sub within this amount of time? Im sure. I could probably have gotten one with a working remote too. OH! and from a seller who wont pile excuses on top of excuses as to why he wont get up off his *** and do what he'd already agreed to do months beforehand.

Guess what dude? Im actually pissed now.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 12:55 AM
i call BS. bet he never had it. better yet... post a pic of it with user name. i could be wrong but proof is good

LMAO if you want me to embarass you then i will.

LOL for not having 5 bucks to ship some discs. how bout selling the sub you got in this deal then? you dont have anyone you could borrow 5 bucks from? get a job maybe?

ive tried selling the sub not only so i could ship everything i need to ship out but to also try and make my truck payment. as far as getting a job ... ive put in upwards of 100 apps in the last week and nothing yet.

Lingerfelt
09-26-2008, 12:55 AM
and again i point out that making these threads before anything goes array does nothing. did this thread prevent the OP from scamming TEAMPSI? no, so what good does making this thread before the transaction is made?

Eh, public display of lacking communication on someone's end, and therefore keeps the nuthuggers from hopping into "scammer/bad seller/buyer" threads pissing and moaning about "how long has it been", and "omg he shipped me a cd once he's practically like my brother to me he would never do this!".

But I'm done playing devil's advocate, hope the mail is finally delivered, this is sad.

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 12:58 AM

^^^^^

8 days ago.

bball09124
09-26-2008, 01:03 AM
I absolutely LOVE how people cannot afford to ship something or say they don't have enough gas to make it to the post office when they can A. afford a computer and an internet connection and B. a system in their car.

You don't have $5 for shipping :rolleyes:

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:05 AM
It's two discs and a remote.

Stick it in your ******* mailbox.

slam
09-26-2008, 01:07 AM

embarrass me? I said i could be wrong so why would it embarrass me? it dont matter ur pretty much labeled neways

Trey803
09-26-2008, 01:07 AM

ive tried selling the sub not only so i could ship everything i need to ship out but to also try and make my truck payment. as far as getting a job ... ive put in upwards of 100 apps in the last week and nothing yet.

economy is **** focked right now. Are you in school?

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:08 AM

dave you dont need the discs for her to use the nav or even start it and the remote didnt work for me half the time so you may need a new one anyway.

and thats anyones fault but your own? I can't wait til I see you try and sell something else on here :)

tapout
09-26-2008, 01:09 AM

Youve already embarrased yourself.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:09 AM
And if your so broke why did 5 days ago did you post a WTB ad for amps that cost more than $500

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350043

Really ****** dude

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:10 AM
economy is **** focked right now. Are you in school?

I'm thinking he may have a record or something. Jobs are NOT hard to come by. Not saying the first place is going to hire him, but I've found several places around that will hire people who have a brain.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:11 AM
Oh yea, I guess your so broke but you can afford a brand new bike

Spoke with a guy named Walt that my mom worked with at gulfstream and im getting a GSX-r750. 2008 model.

should have it next weekend black and orange :D

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346322

slam
09-26-2008, 01:11 AM
And if your so broke why did 5 days ago did you post a WTB ad for amps that cost more than $500

Really ****** dude

WOW!!!! never tried to search him.

tapout
09-26-2008, 01:12 AM
lol.

Maniac diggin up dirt.

Lingerfelt
I'm thinking he may have a record or something. Jobs are NOT hard to come by. Not saying the first place is going to hire him, but I've found several places around that will hire people who have a brain.

And there's the difficulty. :crap:

lilmaniac2

I'm thinking hes full of **** since he has posted WTB ad for large amps and is buying a brand new motorcycle......

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:13 AM
I absolutely LOVE how people cannot afford to ship something or say they don't have enough gas to make it to the post office when they can A. afford a computer and an internet connection and B. a system in their car.

You don't have $5 for shipping :rolleyes:

i live with my parents. graduated from high school like 4 months ago.

lilmaniac2
lol.

Maniac diggin up dirt.

Don't get on my bad side or **** around ppl I consider friends.

lilmaniac2

So tell me how you plan to afford a $500 amp, a 2008 motorcycle, but not be able to afford shipping? I'd love to hear that one.

azbass
09-26-2008, 01:14 AM
itself.

this really makes this forum look really ****ing ******. and its sad I see this a lot around here. and to TeamPSI who's respected around here.

if you can not ****ing support your own self, you should not be concerning your self with trading/etc on this forum.

expect a ban. this **** is stopping.

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:15 AM
And there's the difficulty. :crap:

Apparently so, I've seen more people saying "I have no money, and no job, but i want more car audioz"

Some peoples priorities are pretty fucked.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:15 AM
I'm thinking hes full of **** since he has posted WTB ad for large amps and is buying a brand new motorcycle......

no im not buying a brand new motorcycle. and im not the one whos buying the amp because its not for me.

and here the other disc is a different one because thats the one ive always used. and i believe it has both west and east coasts on it.

http://i37.tinypic.com/smc0lu.jpg

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:16 AM
no im not buying a brand new motorcycle. and im not the one whos buying the amp because its not for me.

and here the other disc is a different one because thats the one ive always used. and i believe it has both west and east coasts on it.

http://i37.tinypic.com/smc0lu.jpg

You posted you would be picking it up next weekend. That would make it.... two days from now.

Send his **** out scammer, and redeem whatever online rep you can salvage.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:16 AM
this really makes this forum look really ****ing ******. and its sad I see this a lot around here. and to TeamPSI who's respected around here.

if you can not ****ing support your own self, you should not be concerning your self with trading/etc on this forum.

expect a ban. this **** is stopping.

a ban for what? being a broke *** kid? if thats what its for then by all means please do ban me.

and at the time i could afford to ship **** and trade and buy ****. only a week or so ago i lost my job.

TeamPSI
09-26-2008, 01:17 AM
Wow... nice too see that I still have a fairly large lynch mob up on CA.com

Thanks guys. ;)

Im gonna actually leave this thread, never to look back, until October 6th when I get home. Hopefully I'll have a WORKING remote and some NAV discs by then. The ball's in your court man. See you then. Hope you get some $$$.

Lingerfelt
Apparently so, I've seen more people saying "I have no money, and no job, but i want more car audioz"

Some peoples priorities are pretty fucked.

Must be nice to be so care free, I'd feel very wrong if I was unemployed. I'd feel worthless.

lilmaniac2
a ban for what? being a broke *** kid? if thats what its for then by all means please do ban me.

I believe the ban would be for scamming.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:18 AM
He already has a negative feedback on ecoustics for being a ****** sheller

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/394325.html

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:18 AM
You posted you would be picking it up next weekend. That would make it.... two days from now.

Send his **** out scammer, and redeem whatever online rep you can salvage.

im not picking it up this weekend because i cant afford to do so. like i said i dont have a job so therefore no source of income to buy a bike or even get a ****ing loan to buy the bike. i can barely even make my ****ing truck payment and i didnt even make it last month. my mom did.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:20 AM
im not picking it up this weekend because i cant afford to do so. like i said i dont have a job so therefore no source of income to buy a bike or even get a ****ing loan to buy the bike. i can barely even make my ****ing truck payment and i didnt even make it last month. my mom did.

I'm not on your nuts I'm buiding evidence for a case of scamming and for you not to be able to sell on this board ever again.

UndercoverPunk
Have a good vacation dave...

GWS Dwright....

dwright27
He already has a negative feedback on ecoustics for being a ****** sheller

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/394325.html

that deal went down on ca.com. he just posted it over there to. and that was probably over 2 yars ago and i take blame for that and refunded the guy almost all of his money i think.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm not on your nuts I'm buiding evidence for a case of scamming and for you not to be able to sell on this board ever again.

i didnt scam him. he got his flipout.

lilmaniac2
I love you how have david listed in your refs......

UndercoverPunk
woah... almost?

dwright27
Have a good vacation dave...

GWS Dwright....

GWS??

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:22 AM
i didnt scam him. he got his flipout.

So If I sell you a amp, but keep the power terminals, its ok?

How about if I sell you a lock but forget the key? would that be ok?

You scammed him because he can't use **** he got forsomeone else.

that makes it even worse because it was a gift and you knew that upfront.

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:22 AM
Must be nice to be so care free, I'd feel very wrong if I was unemployed. I'd feel worthless.

Tell me about it. It amazes me what some people put in front of things that matter most.

I've been tight on $$ before, sure, and it is no fun to sell **** that you love to do.

It shouldn't be affecting others though. Some people need to sit down, and rethink ****.

^^ I have ALOT of "friends" like this. Sometimes you wanna smack em upside the head and try to figure out what bolt is loose. lol

:hitbrick:

David, I wish you the best of luck with this broke ***.

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:23 AM
woah... almost?

No.

Almost. He thinks. :wow:

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:23 AM
So If I sell you a amp, but keep the power terminals, its ok?

How about if I sell you a lock but forget the key? would that be ok?

You scammed him because he can't use **** he got forsomeone else.

that makes it even worse because it was a gift and you knew that upfront.

i didnt know it was for his gf/wife until he said that.

and its not like im gonna keep the stuff thats rightfully his.

and he can install the unit without these and everything will work. even the navigation without these discs if i do remember correctly.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:24 AM
Tell me about it. It amazes me what some people put in front of things that matter most.

I've been tight on $$ before, sure, and it is no fun to sell **** that you love to do.

It shouldn't be affecting others though. Some people need to sit down, and rethink ****.

^^ I have ALOT of "friends" like this. Sometimes you wanna smack em upside the head and try to figure out what bolt is loose. lol

David, I wish you the best of luck with this broke ***.

and i dont live care free. ive been unemployed for like a week and the whole time ive been looking for another job.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:25 AM
lol , this is a post about his money management class

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=305545

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:25 AM
and i dont live care free. ive been unemployed for like a week and the whole time ive been looking for another job.

Yet you can't afford to fill up your truck.

Have your mommy take you to the post office maybe? Yeah?

Sounds like a plan to me.

99grandprixGT
09-26-2008, 01:26 AM
dam, u could not get one of your parents to take you to the post office, i mean **** there ever where.

99grandprixGT
09-26-2008, 01:26 AM

dam u beat me to it. lol

JB513
09-26-2008, 01:27 AM

Ask mom for a lift and money for shipping. She's bailed you out in the past she'll do it again.

Seems kinda strange how hes right out of H.S. payin for his truck getting a new motorcycle, looking for big amps to go with the big sub he just picked up??? IDK JMO.

SRim23
09-26-2008, 01:28 AM

are your parents broke too? they cant float you 5 bucks? please, embarrass us by snapping that pic of the discs and remote.

although it might be embarrassing to you that you nor your parents have 5 dollars to ship the discs to a guy.

TurdFergueson2
09-26-2008, 01:28 AM

Really ****** dude

****'s about to heat up now.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:31 AM
Ask mom for a lift and money for shipping. She's bailed you out in the past she'll do it again.

Seems kinda strange how hes right out of H.S. payin for his truck getting a new motorcycle, looking for big amps to go with the big sub he just picked up??? IDK JMO.

ive already pointed out im not getting the bike and i wasnt buying the amplifier for me.

and yea my parents are pretty broke to, we're struggling just like everyone else.

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:35 AM
Plenty of people are doing fine.

Plenty.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:36 AM
Plenty of people are doing fine.

Plenty.

yea, except for people in the lower middle class.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:36 AM
ive already pointed out im not getting the bike and i wasnt buying the amplifier for me.

and yea my parents are pretty broke to, we're struggling just like everyone else.

I'm not struggling, maybe because like the squirrel I packed up food for hard times, so i can eat all winter til we get a democrat in office and save the economy :)

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:37 AM

well my dad works 6 - 5 and my mom works 10 - 10. so if you know of a post office thats open when they're home then let me know ;)

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:38 AM
I'm not struggling, maybe because like the squirrel I packed up food for hard times, so i can eat all winter til we get a democrat in office and save the economy :)

LMAO @ democrat in the office. wait till he gets assassinated,

dragnix
09-26-2008, 01:39 AM
well my dad works 6 - 5 and my mom works 10 - 10. so if you know of a post office thats open when they're home then let me know ;)

learn how to ******* walk

dragnix

it'll be just like if wyclef became president

lilmaniac2

If he gets assassinated, there still will be a democrat in office genius.

I'm going to quit spamming this thread, maybe you should go donate blood or sperm to get $5 to put a stamp on davids ****.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:40 AM

if she works 10-10 5 days a week thats a 60 hour week, if shes working a 60 hour work week and still struggling she needs a better job.

Quit making up bs excuses and take responsibility

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:40 AM
If he gets assassinated, there still will be a democrat in office genius.

I'm going to quit spamming this thread, maybe you should go donate blood or sperm to get $5 to put a stamp on davids ****.

:laugh:

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:41 AM
if she works 10-10 5 days a week thats a 60 hour week, if shes working a 60 hour work week and still struggling she needs a better job.

Quit making up bs excuses and take responsibility

not all of those hours are on the clock. 1 hour there one hour home.

40 hour work week.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:41 AM
:laugh:

Glad you find this to be a laughing matter, I can't wait til david recieves his stuff and then they ban you.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:42 AM
not all of those hours are on the clock. 1 hour there one hour home.

40 hour work week.

1 hour there 1 hour home so thats 10 hour days, so 50 hours.

Did you fail math to go along with your money management course? That still gives her 1 day off :)

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:42 AM
Glad you find this to be a laughing matter, I can't wait til david recieves his stuff and then they ban you.

i cant wait either especially since when he does recieve his stuff, then its not a scam and never was a scam.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:43 AM
1 hour there 1 hour home so thats 10 hour days, so 50 hours.

Did you fail math to go along with your money management course? That still gives her 1 day off :)

actually i did fail algebra twice

TurdFergueson2
09-26-2008, 01:43 AM

and at the time i could afford to ship **** and trade and buy ****. only a week or so ago i lost my job.

I'm really sorry to hear about your job loss. I assume when you were employed, you passed by random mailboxes to an from work. All this **** over some dvds? While you're thinking of a name that you hope won't get banned too, think of how you could have avoided all of this. Obviously lying about it was not the way. Lilmaniac loves to fish out liars and scammers. You see that now.
Azbass to me is a fair dude. But who knows. Maybe his lady pissed him off or something tonight and you get 6 months over some stupid **** such as lying about shipping some disks. GL this weekend with the bike.

lilmaniac2
09-26-2008, 01:44 AM

No wonder you got fired from Mcd's then and can't find another job.

Have a nice life on welfare.

Nite

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:46 AM
I'm really sorry to hear about your job loss. I assume when you were employed, you passed by random mailboxes to an from work. All this **** over some dvds? While you're thinking of a name that you hope won't get banned too, think of how you could have avoided all of this. Obviously lying about it was not the way. Lilmaniac loves to fish out liars and scammers. You see that now.
Azbass to me is a fair dude. But who knows. Maybe his lady pissed him off or something tonight and you get 6 months over some stupid **** such as lying about shipping some disks. GL this weekend with the bike.

im not getting the bike for the last d amn time.

and im not a scammer, so he didnt fish out anything

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:47 AM

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:48 AM
none of you people must have ever had a job that you dont really get time away from to do much other stuff either. or have never not had a job when you didnt have any money. and i cant get welfare, they told me no because im white, sorry if you gotta be a negro not lookling for a job and selling crack to be on welfare.

crunktimes.com
09-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Right now you just look like a lazy douche for not shipping, you can still keep yourself from looking like a total scamming piece of **** by just mailing out what you need to.

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:50 AM
Selling crack makes good money.

Maybe you should look into that.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:50 AM
Right now you just look like a lazy douche for not shipping, you can still keep yourself from looking like a total scamming piece of **** by just mailing out what you need to.

like i said already. my trucks low fuel light is on, if i had the the $4 to put in my truck for a gallon of gas i would have the $4 to priority mail Daves dvds out.

SRim23
09-26-2008, 01:52 AM
none of you people must have ever had a job that you dont really get time away from to do much other stuff either. or have never not had a job when you didnt have any money. and i cant get welfare, they told me no because im white, sorry if you gotta be a negro not lookling for a job and selling crack to be on welfare.

i have been unemployed, flat broke with 3 dollars in my checking acct at one point. but there was always someone i knew that would loan me 5 dollars.

again i say, snap those pics of the dvd's, prove you have them.

alxmlr789
09-26-2008, 01:52 AM
4 bucks??

4 bucks? I could find 4 bucks in my change drawer.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:53 AM
i have been unemployed, flat broke with 3 dollars in my checking acct at one point. but there was always someone i knew that would loan me 5 dollars.

ive already posted them.

i have $4 in my checking account right now.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 01:54 AM
4 bucks??

thats you. i dont have a change jar. maybe you'll pay the $4 to ship the stuff then.

tapout
09-26-2008, 01:55 AM

Where have you been?

dragnix
09-26-2008, 01:56 AM

he did, he has them. Just too "broke" to send them out.

SRim23
09-26-2008, 01:57 AM
ive already posted them.

i have $4 in my checking account right now.
i stand corrected. then you just dont have any friends in real life either that could give you 5 bucks. thats a little sad

Where have you been?
sorry took a break to see the end of the USC game.

TurdFergueson2
09-26-2008, 01:59 AM
im not getting the bike for the last d amn time.

and im not a scammer, so he didnt fish out anything

I said LIARS and scammers. You are just a liar. I mean seriously, you didnt even know anybody who could have put that in the mail? You need to turn off our pc, go to sleep, wake up tomorrow and get your **** together. Sell all of your gear and totally get out of car audio. This **** is not for you. Take the money and use it to go back to school. Having no sounds in the car really clears the mind. Take out a loan or something for the MECP class. Just do something. Don't be a pathetic sack of **** your entire life. And when it's over you'll have a sense of worth about yourself. Right now you're pathetic. Lying, and thinking everything is a joke. You're the joke. Your whole way of life up to this point is a ****** joke. Get yourself together man, I mean seriously.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:00 AM
4 bucks??

if you only had $4 in your checking account would you use the last little bit of money to ship something out or would you save it for when you desperately needed it??

would you have spent that last $3 to ship something

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:04 AM
I said LIARS and scammers. You are just a liar. I mean seriously, you didnt even know anybody who could have put that in the mail? You need to turn off our pc, go to sleep, wake up tomorrow and get your **** together. Sell all of your gear and totally get out of car audio. This **** is not for you. Take the money and use it to go back to school. Having no sounds in the car really clears the mind. Take out a loan or something for the MECP class. Just do something. Don't be a pathetic sack of **** your entire life. And when it's over you'll have a sense of worth about yourself. Right now you're pathetic. Lying, and thinking everything is a joke. You're the joke. Your whole way of life up to this point is a ****** joke. Get yourself together man, I mean seriously.

nobody is ****ing joking about anything dude.

i dont even have a ****in radio in my truck right now. you people talk about things you know nothing about.

that is NO CD PLAYER!!!!!!!! not even the stock one.

im not lying about anything. of course i know people who would send it but im not gonna ask someone to do that just like im not gonna ask some one for money.

bones22
09-26-2008, 02:05 AM
im not going to read thru all the posts

are you getting any use out of the sub that he sent you
ill paypal you 50 shipped for it right now

that would get you plenty of gas and you could manage to send him the disks that should have gone with it to begin with

SRim23
09-26-2008, 02:06 AM
if you only had $4 in your checking account would you use the last little bit of money to ship something out or would you save it for when you desperately needed it??

would you have spent that last $3 to ship something

did you not read the part where i clearly stated.... "i always had someone that would give me 5 bucks"

you dont have any friends or family that would help you out? its not like ur asking for a kidney here

TurdFergueson2
09-26-2008, 02:06 AM

Just sad. Even your e-racism can't get you out of this. You can't get welfare because you are a pathetic sack of ****. Probably didn't have gas money to send the application back to them. How does that feel knowing that some "negro" as you say will get in their truck and possibly buy some dope or "pawt shawts" with the 10 dollars the government took out of your last check? Fucckin sux doesn't it.

I bet you are too stupid to draw unemployment too.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:09 AM
Just sad. Even your e-racism can't get you out of this. You can't get welfare because you are a pathetic sack of ****. Probably didn't have gas money to send the application back to them. How does that feel knowing that some "negro" as you say will get in their truck and possibly buy some dope or "pawt shawts" with the 10 dollars the government took out of your last check? Fucckin sux doesn't it.

I bet you are too stupid to draw unemployment too.

cant draw unemployment. didnt get fired, left bewcause i wasnt being paid right. again talking about stuff you know nothing about.

i used negro as to not be racist .... coulda said something else.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:10 AM

that would get you plenty of gas and you could manage to send him the disks that should have gone with it to begin with

$50 wouldnt cover shipping to you. it weighs almost 70 punds. and no im not using it becaus ei have no radio or amp.

bones22
09-26-2008, 02:10 AM

yes or no

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:11 AM
yes or no

read post right above your bro and no im not gonna sell a sub worth $350 for $50 - $100 bucks.

bones22
09-26-2008, 02:12 AM
$50 wouldnt cover shipping to you. it weighs almost 70 punds. and no im not using it becaus ei have no radio or amp.

im aware of the weight ive sold 8 MTs
2 18s to alaska cost 137 to ship

bones22
09-26-2008, 02:13 AM
read post right above your bro and no im not gonna sell a sub worth $350 for $50 - $100 bucks.

you replied while i was typing

the right thing would be to make the deal right
even if you lose in the end at least you arent fvcking someone

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:15 AM
you replied while i was typing

the right thing would be to make the deal right
even if you lose in the end at least you arent fvcking someone

no i understand that and is exactly what ive been trying to say.

you think i dont want him to have these 2 little discs and a **** remote? i cant use them nor do i want them.

TurdFergueson2
09-26-2008, 02:16 AM
cant draw unemployment. didnt get fired, left bewcause i wasnt being paid right. again talking about stuff you know nothing about.

You could have said "Team PSI, I'm a douche and I'm sorry I took so long. I will get your **** out ASAP" I will also include ____________ as well.

And only dumb asses quit a job when the don't even have a pot to **** in. Why not call the rich daddy up and have him give you some money?

bones22
09-26-2008, 02:17 AM
alright 75 shipped

shipping is 44.83 UPS ground

you would have about 28 left over for yourself after pp fees and shipping

MikeCole89
09-26-2008, 02:17 AM
walk around town and find some cans? lmao

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:18 AM
alright 75 shipped

shipping is 44.83 UPS ground

you would have about 28 left over for yourself after pp fees and shipping

no way man.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:19 AM
walk around town and find some cans? lmao

i have no gas and no money for gas to take them to the recycling center and i live 30 minutes from the nearest place with one driving so i **** sure wont be alking.

lvjeffro
09-26-2008, 02:19 AM
dwright27 you are a piece of **** no good scammer!!!!!

BASS_WARRIOR
09-26-2008, 02:20 AM
You could have said "Team PSI, I'm a douche and I'm sorry I took so long. I will get your **** out ASAP" I will also include ____________ as well.

And only dumb asses quit a job when the don't even have a pot to **** in. Why not call the rich daddy up and have him give you some money?

X2

You put yourself in this position. It's stupid to quit a job before you have another. You made the bed...

dragnix

then you didn't lose your job like you stated. Perhaps you should've been smarter and had a backup before you go and quit your current job.

MikeCole89
why you still here typing get out and find those CANS..in ct it 5 cents a can..things you can do to get money instead of b****ing how your broke

bones22
no way man.

when you are in your situation you need to take what you can get

hell list the fvcker for sale

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:21 AM
dwright27 you are a piece of **** no good scammer!!!!!

you think i care if you think im a scammer?

hmmm.

no, because i know im not.

MikeCole89
09-26-2008, 02:22 AM
hey like in half baked "ive ****** **** for coke" "ive seen him".....go get your shipping $

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:23 AM

well, if i did that then lilmaniac would prolly be in it how im not gonna send it and that i shouldnt have business done with me blah blah blah. its for sale over on SMD but im not listing it here to have bullshit put in the thread.

slam
09-26-2008, 02:23 AM

i wouldnt buy something from this scammer?

Tell u what. ill be in ur area in about 1.5 weeks. give it to me and ill ship it for u

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:24 AM
yea, i quit my job without having anothe lined up, but if you was putting 60+ hours in a week and only geting paid for 32 hours, then i think you would to.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:25 AM

Tell u what. ill be in ur area in about 1.5 weeks. give it to me and ill ship it for u

see bones. exactly why i wont list it here, because of **** like this. im not a scammer. he got the flipout and i havent had the money to ship the 2 discs and a ****ing remote.

dbhittin
09-26-2008, 02:25 AM
Dont trust him! he will still your g/f

--Navi--
09-26-2008, 02:26 AM
yea, i quit my job without having anothe lined up, but if you was putting 60+ hours in a week and only geting paid for 32 hours, then i think you would to.

bet ya had alot more money in your pocket then didnt ya *******......

dwright27

[b]Tell u what. ill be in ur area in about 1.5 weeks. give it to me and ill ship it for u[/]

nah ill pass man.

im sure he wouldnt wanna wait another week and a half.

bones22
well, if i did that then lilmaniac would prolly be in it how im not gonna send it and that i shouldnt have business done with me blah blah blah. its for sale over on SMD but im not listing it here to have bullshit put in the thread.

easy fix

ill send the $ to ship the disks
the $ to send me the sub

once it gets here and i see it works 100% i will send remaining amount

or like SLAM said he will be near you
i trust him i can send him the $ to pay you in person
if it works he can send it to me
if theres anything wrong with it then no need for it

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:27 AM
bet ya had alot more money in your pocket then didnt ya *******......

actually no because i spent more in gas then i was making resulting in me being $500 overdrawn at the time.

MikeCole89
many people work 60 hours a week and if you are on the books they have to pay you..if you are not on the books you could get the business fvked..think before you lie

dwright27
easy fix

the $ to send me the sub

i trust him i can send gim the $ to pay you in person

im good man.

slam
see bones. exactly why i wont list it here, because of **** like this. im not a scammer. he got the flipout and i havent had the money to ship the 2 discs and a ****ing remote.

ur a scammer until he gets his stuff. just like some guy said he had 20' of wire and only shipped 15 foot. now i cant use the dam thing cause its too short. ill be there to pick it up for ur lazt azz

slam
09-26-2008, 02:29 AM
easy fix

the $ to send me the sub

i trust him i can send him the $ to pay you in person

sounds good bones

bones22
09-26-2008, 02:30 AM
sounds good bones

well i tried to help end it but the kid wont **** it up as a personal loss to make the deal right

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:30 AM
ur a scammer until he gets his stuff. just like some guy said he had 20' of wire and only shipped 15 foot. now i cant use the dam thing cause its too short. ill be there to pick it up for ur lazt azz

well according to EVERYONE else, besides like 2 or 3 people im a scammer before this, im a scammer now and im a scammer after this and for the rest of my life. :(:titanic::hide::nutskick:

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:32 AM
well i tried to help end it but the kid wont **** it up as a personal loss to make the deal right

you wouldnt sell it for $75.

no one who is insane would even sell it for that no matter what kinda situation they're in unless they need crack.

$350 shipped you can have it.

MikeCole89
09-26-2008, 02:33 AM
well according to EVERYONE else, besides like 2 or 3 people im a scammer before this, im a scammer now and im a scammer after this and for the rest of my life. :(:titanic::hide::nutskick:

easy way to stop that?ship it n go get that tracking number??

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:33 AM
easy way to stop that?ship it n go get that tracking number??

dude if i could afford to i would. how many times have i already said that?

bones22
09-26-2008, 02:34 AM
you wouldnt sell it for $75.

no one who is insane would even sell it for that no matter what kinda situation they're in unless they need crack.

$350 shipped you can have it.

i sold a DD 99Z 10 for 600 + some rainbow comps cause i had bills to pay
thats a $3400 sub

you need $ to
get gas
send the disks
whatever else you want to spend it on

im offering 75 which is 76 more than anyone else will offer you at this point
no not a typo

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:36 AM
thats a $3400 sub

you need $ to
get gas
send the disks

no not a typo

well im not selling it for $75 regardless of what im labeled because of it.

i wouldnt buy a 99z if it was given to me. and was it a working 99z or did it need a recone?

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:36 AM
thats a $3400 sub

you need $ to
get gas
send the disks

no not a typo

double post ftl

slam
09-26-2008, 02:37 AM
thats a $3400 sub

you need $ to
get gas
send the disks

no not a typo

take this deal ill give u cash for it. u dont have to waste ur gas, shipping,wear and tear on ur truck,and the time ur looking for a yob. its a win win situation

bones22
09-26-2008, 02:39 AM
well im not selling it for $75 regardless of what im labeled because of it.

i wouldnt buy a 99z if it was given to me. and was it a working 99z or did it need a recone?

fresh recone less than an hour of play
composite cone
8" carbon cap

you wouldnt buy one if it was given to you huh
nothing against the MT but thats like having sony xplode comparing it to a 99z

lvjeffro
09-26-2008, 02:42 AM
Tell mommy you need money to keep your word as a man who made a deal...Or sell something else other then that sub...You are a pthetic fvck trying to make people here believe you can't come up with 10.00 for gas and shipping...You just don't want to be bothered with it...Any homeless guy can get 10.00 for crack or booze, you can do the same...Hurry the **** up...

and slam, ask david to give you this guys address and go get that ****...I would but the drive would be a killer from las vegas...

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:42 AM
composite cone
8" carbon cap

my MT can play music without failing.

the z isnt a very musical sub from wha i hear.

slam
09-26-2008, 02:43 AM

is the mt an 18 dual 1?

Tell mommy you need money to keep your word as a man who made a deal...Or sell something else other then that sub...You are a pthetic fvck trying to make people here believe you can't come up with 10.00 for gas and shipping...You just don't want to be bothered with it...Any homeless guy can get 10.00 for crack or booze, you can do the same...Hurry the **** up...

and slam, ask david to give you this guys address and go get that ****...I would but the drive would be a killer from las vegas...

fo sho. will do

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:44 AM

im not trying to make anyone here believe anything.

they'll believe what they want, as can be seen from the last 10 pages.

dwright27
is the mt an 18 dual 1?

dual 2

MikeCole89
on a positive note though he is not a complete scammer cause he did send h.u..but he is being a little shvt head right now..

dwright27
on a positive note though he is not a complete scammer cause he did send h.u..but he is being a little shvt head right now..

thank you.

and yes i am being a **** head because i cant afford to send this thing to him atm.

bones22

running 6k to it daily it played very well on music.
honestly sounded better than the MT

anyway you got my offer
if you dont want to take it slam can come by and take the disks for you
im sure he wouldnt care about spending a few bucks to help out a good guy
that being PSI

MikeCole89
09-26-2008, 02:46 AM
dude if your mom drives 1 hour to work 1 hour from im sure she passes a post office??

mow the lawn for the 4 bucks for shipping?

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:47 AM

anyway you got my offer
that being PSI

no doubt he is a great guy.

but slam isnt getting these discs or remote.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:47 AM
dude if your mom drives 1 hour to work 1 hour from im sure she passes a post office??

yea, when they're closed ....

MikeCole89
09-26-2008, 02:48 AM
she works from 10-10? sorry post office's are not closed at 9 in the morning

slam
09-26-2008, 02:49 AM

anyway you got my offer
that being PSI

true lmk or ill ask teamPSI if he wants me to. no sweat off my back. Im actually stopping in another place to pick up some other stuff too

lvjeffro
09-26-2008, 02:50 AM
I am not usualy an interweb commando but you need the ever lovin' **** kicked out of you for being such a douchebag...

bones22
09-26-2008, 02:50 AM

comments like that are you fvcking yourself
it would be over and out of your hands

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:51 AM
I am not usualy an interweb commando but you need the ever lovin' **** kicked out of you for being such a douchebag...

so im a douchebag and a scammer who needs the ever loving **** kicked out of me for not shipping 2 discs and a remote that isnt even needed for the **** to function?

you're the douche.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 02:52 AM

comments like that are you fvcking yourself
it would be over and out of your hands

i said that because by the time he gets here Dave will already have them

MikeCole89
09-26-2008, 02:53 AM

word :crashcom:...nice avy though haha

lvjeffro
09-26-2008, 03:06 AM

you're right I do need my *** beat down, I am a scammer and a liar...Sorry david and CA.com I am a piece of ****!!!!

See doesn't it feel good to admit you **** as a person!!!!

dwright27
09-26-2008, 03:09 AM
See doesn't it feel good to admit you **** as a person!!!!

i can change **** to. but im still being polite.

lvjeffro
09-26-2008, 03:10 AM
word :crashcom:...nice avy though haha

thnx, i saw it and said "I've done that"

96fleetwood
09-26-2008, 04:03 AM
****! i just finished reading this whole post and you are a ****** liar. GIVE HIM HIS **** YOU **** HEAD!!!

dwright27
09-26-2008, 04:06 AM
****! i just finished reading this whole post and you are a ****** liar. GIVE HIM HIS **** YOU **** HEAD!!!

**** my **** *****

i really dont care what you think :fyi:

96fleetwood
09-26-2008, 04:08 AM
bann this pvssy **** scammer!!!

dwright27
09-26-2008, 04:14 AM
bann this pvssy **** scammer!!!

if you read the whole thread you would know that i sent the unit and not the cds or remote.

now, in theory if i was a scammer, wouldnt it have made more sense for me to keep the unit, which includes the screen and everything that i sent ( brain gps antenna, and unit with all wires ) and send the discs instead??

stfu and gtfo you dumb ****

RnK1026
09-26-2008, 04:30 AM
if you read the whole thread you would know that i sent the unit and not the cds or remote.

now, in theory if i was a scammer, wouldnt it have made more sense for me to keep the unit, which includes the screen and everything that i sent ( brain gps antenna, and unit with all wires ) and send the discs instead??

stfu and gtfo you dumb ****

i dont think your a scammer for what u did, but for real bro, 5 dollars?? get rid of a couple dvds or something you have lyin around.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 04:35 AM
i dont think your a scammer for what u did, but for real bro, 5 dollars?? get rid of a couple dvds or something you have lyin around.

im working on it man.

headlesskoopa
09-26-2008, 05:10 AM
u dont have money for gas to get to the post office right . fyi the mail man that comes to ur house can take packages like the brown envolpes, that way u dont waste gas and im sure u got a few stamps around the house all u gotta do is get the envolpe . ps i dont think ur a scammer but u do **** for whats going on

dwright27
09-26-2008, 07:45 AM
u dont have money for gas to get to the post office right . fyi the mail man that comes to ur house can take packages like the brown envolpes, that way u dont waste gas and im sure u got a few stamps around the house all u gotta do is get the envolpe . ps i dont think ur a scammer but u do **** for whats going on

like the big business envelopes??

do i only need to put one stamp on it or multiple??

iamamp3pimp
09-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Gosh, I just want tpo end this deal!

That guy has a ton of refs, he sent me the deck eventually, I dunno. I was sure we'd have a simple, smooth transaction. I mean, Priority Mail is a flat $4 and change. WTH?

Arrgghhhhhhllololol

Im gonna let this play on out before I do or say anything bad about anyone.
i wish i knew about this

this is the same dude that defended a guy that sent me a amp that squealed./....id have warned you homie

dwright27
09-26-2008, 07:56 AM
i wish i knew about this

this is the same dude that defended a guy that sent me a amp that squealed./....id have warned you homie

:confused::confused:

iamamp3pimp
09-26-2008, 08:20 AM
your right vs wrong function doesnt work is all im saying dude.

dont take it personal.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 08:37 AM
your right vs wrong function doesnt work is all im saying dude.

dont take it personal.

you must be talking about the deal with wigglezdj??

didnt he make it right?

iamamp3pimp
09-26-2008, 09:29 AM
yes, thats a dead issue.

im saying you sided with him before he made it right....

saying that "it plays music, so what if it has a squeal, it still works"

remember that?

I do

I'd never buy from you.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 09:39 AM
yes, thats a dead issue.

im saying you sided with him before he made it right....

saying that "it plays music, so what if it has a squeal, it still works"

remember that?

I do

I'd never buy from you.

i dont care if you would buy from me or not. id never sell anything to you ;)

and i told the truth ;) besides id met wigglez before and done business with him before which is the reason why i sided with him.

visitor
09-26-2008, 09:49 AM

lol @ this. just lol. both candidates are **** poor choices, but.. lol @ obama. that is all. david my remote offer still stands.

dave_damage
09-26-2008, 09:56 AM
This thread sux. Please send him his stuff.

visitor
09-26-2008, 10:13 AM
composite cone
8" carbon cap

not really. get off dd's worthless nuts. i like you, but come on...

Macklessdaddy
09-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Why does everybody thinks it cost 5.00 to ship the ****,that **** wouldn't cost over 2.50 to ship,surely dude you have 3 bucks ,maybe the cd's are to scratched to use?Priority mail isn't neccessary in this situation as I'm sure it would be under 13 oz's so 1st class will do

dwright27
09-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Why does everybody thinks it cost 5.00 to ship the ****,that **** wouldn't cost over 2.50 to ship,surely dude you have 3 bucks ,maybe the cd's are to scratched to use?Priority mail isn't neccessary in this situation as I'm sure it would be under 13 oz's so 1st class will do

no, the cds are perfect.

i only used them to scale down closer in the navigation.

jaredspl
09-26-2008, 10:32 AM
I've done business with Dwright and things went well in the end. I'm pretty sure he's gonna make this right.

fbi90909
09-26-2008, 10:42 AM
wow, thread jumped 12 pages since i last saw it.

OP. pretty sure by now you don't give a **** about what anyone says in regards to you, but seriously man. quit beating around the issue with bullshit. like many have stated, just ask your parents for 10-20 bucks. use 10 on gas, get his stuff shipped. ****, ask for 10 and take a bus to the post office. there are MANY alternatives you can take other than having your parents take you to the post office. ride a bicycle, ride a skate board, walk, run, pogo stick, w/e.... quit making up excuses and get this deal over with. don't wait till the last day of his vacation return to go ship it. ship it now, just to get it off your back.

rollerdj
09-26-2008, 10:53 AM
wow, thread jumped 12 pages since i last saw it.

OP. pretty sure by now you don't give a **** about what anyone says in regards to you, but seriously man. quit beating around the issue with bullshit. like many have stated, just ask your parents for 10-20 bucks. use 10 on gas, get his stuff shipped. ****, ask for 10 and take a bus to the post office. there are MANY alternatives you can take other than having your parents take you to the post office. ride a bicycle, ride a skate board, walk, run, pogo stick, w/e.... quit making up excuses and get this deal over with. don't wait till the last day of his vacation return to go ship it. ship it now, just to get it off your back.

but this means he has to do something pysical. i think we allready come to the conclusion that this won't happen. hell, i'm sure the neighbor would like to have his grass cut so they don't have to worry about it. do work son.:laugh:

Acevolkov
09-26-2008, 11:02 AM
this thread makes me a sad panda. Couldnt u just rip the CDs to your computer as a .ISO and then email them to psi? Doesnt help getting the remote, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

fbi90909
09-26-2008, 11:07 AM
but this means he has to do something pysical. i think we allready come to the conclusion that this won't happen. hell, i'm sure the neighbor would like to have his grass cut so they don't have to worry about it. do work son.:laugh:

ahh true.. pretty sad of a person.
hell, there was an offer of having another forum member just PICK up the items to have them shipped just to get the whole situation offf his back yet he declines the offer? what a *******!:wow:

oh well.. pretty sure nothing will get resolved and he will come up with some new excuse when he gets back.

80INCHES
09-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Oh Brother Will Someone /thread Please
This Topic Belong Somewhere Else....this Belongs On The Eduh Forum...

chunky cumz
09-26-2008, 11:14 AM
call dhl and tell them you are a handicapped tard and cant leave the house, they will charge you 4 bux for pickup from your house.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 12:01 PM
ahh true.. pretty sad of a person.
hell, there was an offer of having another forum member just PICK up the items to have them shipped just to get the whole situation offf his back yet he declines the offer? what a *******!:wow:

oh well.. pretty sure nothing will get resolved and he will come up with some new excuse when he gets back.

i declined because by the time the guy gets here in 2 weeks Dave will already have his ish douche.

ngsm13
09-26-2008, 12:05 PM
i declined because by the time the guy gets here in 2 weeks Dave will already have his ish douche.

Yeah... believe that when we see pics from Dave himself...

nG

rollerdj
09-26-2008, 12:06 PM

somehow I fail to belive this. But I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

TSGP
09-26-2008, 12:08 PM
i'm actually going to be in his area...

David call me if you don't get that stuff pretty quick. I don't mind stopping by

...kid is at least 18 right?

dwright27
09-26-2008, 12:23 PM
i'm actually going to be in his area...

David call me if you don't get that stuff pretty quick. I don't mind stopping by

...kid is at least 18 right?

kinda hard to get somehwere with no knees bruh ...... :eyebrow::blackeye::nono:

dwright27
09-26-2008, 12:23 PM
somehow I fail to belive this. But I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

already proved another person wrong in this thread ....

rollerdj
09-26-2008, 12:26 PM
already proved another person wrong in this thread ....

well get to it. Lots of daylight left to get some yards mowed.

visitor
09-26-2008, 12:36 PM
oh hey.. just to add more fuel to the fire.. click here- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351025

**** guys.

$225 .......

posted today:)

visitor
09-26-2008, 12:38 PM
i see your raise now up to ....

$228.75
:)

lvjeffro
09-26-2008, 01:13 PM

you are such a E-feg..

Trey803
09-26-2008, 01:16 PM
wow so he is so broke he can't afford to ship it? Man it must **** to be you.

visitor
09-26-2008, 01:20 PM
wow so he is so broke he can't afford to ship it? Man it must **** to be you.

uh... read my posts.. hes offering 2xx dollars for a xxx sub:)

TSGP
09-26-2008, 05:54 PM

riiiiiiiiiighhhhhhht...LMAO LMAO LMAO...

I don't think you have the cds or the remote, and are just bullshitting the whole situation along.

I'm going to be in Savannah this weekend...if you are such a tough guy why not meet up? I'll either...get the discs and teh remote...or stomp you into the ground and get it on video and david will laugh and forget about the whole thing and I"ll give him my west cost cd...

and i think its funny you have him listed as a ref haha.

And yes....2 cds and remote = scammer...because he bought a navigation unit...the navi is USELESS without the remote.

dwright27
09-26-2008, 07:37 PM
riiiiiiiiiighhhhhhht...LMAO LMAO LMAO...

I don't think you have the cds or the remote, and are just bullshitting the whole situation along.

I'm going to be in Savannah this weekend...if you are such a tough guy why not meet up? I'll either...get the discs and teh remote...or stomp you into the ground and get it on video and david will laugh and forget about the whole thing and I"ll give him my west cost cd...

and i think its funny you have him listed as a ref haha.

And yes....2 cds and remote = scammer...because he bought a navigation unit...the navi is USELESS without the remote.

obviously you havent used a avic-n3 before because you dont have to have the discs.

ive already posted pics of the remote and cds with my username and the dfate ******* read the ****in thread before you post.

and to visitor, the $2xx was a ****ing joke as lousiana cxrx was joking to so i was adding fuel for the guy to post a price. you've done it to so gtfo douche

iamamp3pimp
09-26-2008, 07:40 PM
i bet he hasnt done it when someone was owed money by him

dwright27
09-26-2008, 09:45 PM
i bet he hasnt done it when someone was owed money by him

i dont owe anybody any money.......:fyi::ohsnap::read:

azbass
09-26-2008, 09:48 PM
get him his stuff he paid for.

then your gone. nuff said.

Johnny Drama
10-15-2008, 06:17 PM
FYI...kid never sent items to David. User is banned and I will add him to my monitored IPs.