PDA

View Full Version : www.rcbenclosures.com

connersdad19
08-17-2008, 12:36 AM
got a box built 4 cubes tuned to 34hz very well built box....just got done putting on bedliner spray..more to go....pic is not the greatest but love the box...just need a sub now lol.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c119/connersdad19/System/69.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c119/connersdad19/System/70.jpg

F3RR3T
08-17-2008, 12:38 AM
you got it dusty.................. lol clean that bish up and get a sub in it

Anniku989
08-17-2008, 12:39 AM
What spray you use? Looks nice btw

connersdad19
08-17-2008, 12:40 AM
bedliner spray at local autoparts store....i need to clean it up just got tired of moving the **** box...83 pounds lmfao....

Anniku989
08-17-2008, 12:44 AM
Yea I saw that, wondering what brand you got lol

F3RR3T
08-17-2008, 12:51 AM
looks like the duplicolor

PV Audio
08-17-2008, 12:56 AM
Just to let you know, plugging companies is against the TOS of this forum.

Anniku989
08-17-2008, 12:59 AM
Plugging?

F3RR3T
08-17-2008, 12:59 AM
i would say this is feedback just like all the other members that post there enclosures built by other companies.

Anniku989
08-17-2008, 01:04 AM
How much total port on that box btw? And whats going in it?

F3RR3T
08-17-2008, 01:23 AM
67.5 sq inches of port (i didnt write done velocity but i will get it)

car is a 03 impala

PV Audio
08-17-2008, 01:33 AM
Plugging?Advertising, promoting, talking up.

PV Audio
08-17-2008, 01:34 AM
i would say this is feedback just like all the other members that post there enclosures built by other companies.Okay chief, it's still a plug. I'm trying to help you out so your customers don't get banned like countless others have.

F3RR3T
08-17-2008, 01:36 AM
Okay chief, it's still a plug. I'm trying to help you out so your customers don't get banned like countless others have.

well they got lots of other members and threads to delete then

PV Audio
08-17-2008, 01:39 AM
So you're going to sit there and argue with me when I'm actually helping you out? Feel free to find another forum if you don't want to follow the rules, but just because the teacher didn't see bobby do it, doesn't mean that you shouldn't get in trouble when she catches you.

PV Audio
08-17-2008, 01:39 AM
Regardless, excellent enclosure. :)

F3RR3T
08-17-2008, 01:45 AM
So you're going to sit there and argue with me when I'm actually helping you out? Feel free to find another forum if you don't want to follow the rules, but just because the teacher didn't see bobby do it, doesn't mean that you shouldn't get in trouble when she catches you.

not arguing at all. just saying that theres alot of it

connersdad19
08-17-2008, 08:12 AM

sorry about all this. just thought it was good feedback...

sue bee
08-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Not sure how reviewing this enclosure that he bought is against any "rules" (outside of the ones you fabricated).
How is this any different than reviewing a line of speakers or a sub? It's still car audio. Just an observation.

profundus-sanus
08-17-2008, 08:43 AM
i assume those ports terminate at the back wall of the box...

from my testing i think you'd see noticable benefits from putting some sort of loading plate in the middle of the back wall.

ports don't like firing into eachother.

PV Audio
08-17-2008, 11:24 AM
sorry about all this. just thought it was good feedback...
No need to apologize, I'm just trying to keep you from getting banned (has happened to me too, so I try to warn people) :)

Not sure how reviewing this enclosure that he bought is against any "rules" (outside of the ones you fabricated).
How is this any different than reviewing a line of speakers or a sub? It's still car audio. Just an observation.
Because whoever owns said enclosure company is here to make money. If you do not pay for advertising, then you shouldn't be making money off this website. This isn't something new, nor am I going to discuss it again.

connersdad19
08-17-2008, 11:41 AM
No need to apologize, I'm just trying to keep you from getting banned (has happened to me too, so I try to warn people) :)

Because whoever owns said enclosure company is here to make money. If you do not pay for advertising, then you shouldn't be making money off this website. This isn't something new, nor am I going to discuss it again.

thanks.

F3RR3T
08-17-2008, 12:22 PM
i assume those ports terminate at the back wall of the box...

from my testing i think you'd see noticable benefits from putting some sort of loading plate in the middle of the back wall.

ports don't like firing into eachother.

no they both make one 180 degree turn

sue bee
08-18-2008, 10:31 PM

You haven't shown me how this is different from reviewing anything car audio related. The principle idea behind all businesses is to make money - how is this any different, enclosure company or otherwise?

If I review a subwoofer, I'm doing exactly what this guy is doing. If I review a car audio shop, I'm doing exactly what this guy is doing. If I review a custom/prefab enclosure manufacturer...you get the point.

I think you're confused. Maybe if he was trying to sell some directly, then perhaps. As is, he's just reviewing a service that is intend to better or increase options available to the community. Sorry you don't see it this way and you don't wish to discuss it anymore on this discussion forum. :rolleyes:

PV Audio
08-19-2008, 12:24 AM
I'm more astonished that you have the audacity to sit there and lecture me on something that I've done and been banned for along with countless others many times over. If you don't like it, feel free to see yourself out.

Speedbump3
08-19-2008, 08:56 AM
I'm more astonished that you have the audacity to sit there and lecture me on something that I've done and been banned for along with countless others many times over. If you don't like it, feel free to see yourself out.

STFU.

You were more than likely banned for self promotion with sole intent to profit.

Someone posts a review for an Alpine deck they aren't getting banned because Alpine didn't pay for ad space. Same thing here.

If a mid bans somebody for saying how well their box was constructed then they either are gung-ho shitheads or they have i9t in for the one they banned anyway and are over-exercising a policy.

sue bee
08-21-2008, 04:27 PM

Audacious, am I? More audacious than reviewing a subwoofer enclosure manufacturer!?

And the more you talk the less likely it seems that you were banned for advertising. Sounds like you were banned for being an idiot.

twisztdauthorit
08-24-2008, 01:44 AM
does this mean i get banned for showing my box builds that i sold to members on here?

roarzorz
08-24-2008, 07:14 PM
no they both make one 180 degree turn

Are you sure you mean 180*? 180 is a complete about face. That isn't good for airflow.

Doingstuffwell
08-24-2008, 07:19 PM
well this threat went nowhere fast.

nice box. i like the bedliner - not sure about the port design though