PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texas Help

Black Truck 10
08-17-2008, 12:28 AM
I am in West Houston (Katy), I need someone to do a few cuts for me. Ill bring all the material and ill pay 20 bucks for it. Father was supposed to bring me my tools, and has since ignored my phone calls for the last few days, and I am out of time. Id like to do it tomorrow (sunday) as early as possible. I know this sounds sketchy but if anyone can help please let me know. all I need is a amp box, and I need 3 (amp size) holes cut out of the front. The front is slanted so that will need to be an angle and thats it. Thats what I cant do.

chinxtaboi
08-17-2008, 01:36 AM
why not just go pick up your tools instead of havin pops bring it to you?.. if you just need straight cuts, home depot will do it.. custom cuts? i donno.

Black Truck 10
08-17-2008, 02:12 AM
Tools are at his girlfriends house, and I have never talked to her, nor do I really want to. Also I would need the table saw, and my truck is well currently undone so I cant drive and get it. I also have untill tuesday to get everything installed and my truck put back together! I might just skip on the angle cuts, and figure something else out.