PDA

View Full Version : Jayisking SCAMMER?

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 01:16 AM
We agreed almost two weeks ago on a deal.
Very simple his revo for one of my HC2400s. We made the deal and he told me it was being shipped and as soon as it would come in to send out the battery as I have more refs then him and not it only made sense.

Well a week after I still got nothing. I PMed and no answer, I also posted on his thread and no answer he has been on since and is ignoring me. If he wanted to drop the deal he should have done it at day one. I am calling him out on this as a scammer and unless he proved otherwise I would highly suggest that no one makes any deals with him.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335628

visitor
08-17-2008, 01:17 AM
Buick.. no offense man, but.. you did the same thing to me on the rim deal.....

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 01:28 AM
Buick.. no offense man, but.. you did the same thing to me on the rim deal.....

I told you we would work out a deal if we could and neither of us ever had a way of getting them transported and I told you as soon as I knew for sure I wasnt going to be able to take them. Its a bummer it worked out that way and I have apologized in the past about it but I feel this is quite different. I always stayed in good contact with you and tried letting you know on a daily basis what is going on. This guy is clearly ignoring me on a deal he closed.

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 01:29 AM
did you lose out on anything? cash, gear? if not how did he scam you?

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 01:33 AM
did you lose out on anything? cash, gear? if not how did he scam you?

I had several cash offers on this battery and he persuaded me to trade with him, I needed the cash this past friday so instead ended up selling several other items to make up for the cash that I was trying to get for this.

So now I am stuck with a battery that I dont need, a sub I will never get, and I had to sell my Alpine W200 (which i loved) to make up the cash.

Maybe this doesnt fit a traditional scamming title, but he screwed me and I took several negetive impacts due to this deal gone sour, so in my eyes i was scammed.

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 01:39 AM
I had several cash offers on this battery and he persuaded me to trade with him, I needed the cash this past friday so instead ended up selling several other items to make up for the cash that I was trying to get for this.

So now I am stuck with a battery that I dont need, a sub I will never get, and I had to sell my Alpine W200 (which i loved) to make up the cash.

Maybe this doesnt fit a traditional scamming title, but he screwed me and I took several negetive impacts due to this deal gone sour, so in my eyes i was scammed.

"In your eyes" doesnt count as a scammer. he either took your money and ran or took your gear and ran, that would make him a scammer.

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 01:43 AM
Scammer - a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

as far as I am concerned he fits the dictionary's description

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 01:46 AM
Scammer - a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

as far as I am concerned he fits the dictionary's description

He was supposed to ship first and when you receive his item you send yours. you never received his. sooooooo you know the rest. I still dont see how you got swindled.

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 01:46 AM
Heres a better description of a scammer for you if that wasnt clear enough

1. scammed
scam, scams; scamming, scammed (spammed?) 1. A fraudulent business scheme for making money by dishonest means. 2. To deprive of with deceit; such as, a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme; especially, for making a quick profit; a swindle. 3. Etymology: from 1963, used as a noun and/or a verb; U.S. slang; said to be a carnival term, of unknown origin

say what you want but I got screwed by him and hes sketchy, just trying to let others know of this.

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 01:48 AM
Heres a better description of a scammer for you if that wasnt clear enough

1. scammed
scam, scams; scamming, scammed (spammed?) 1. A fraudulent business scheme for making money by dishonest means. 2. To deprive of with deceit; such as, a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme; especially, for making a quick profit; a swindle. 3. Etymology: from 1963, used as a noun and/or a verb; U.S. slang; said to be a carnival term, of unknown origin

say what you want but I got screwed by him and hes sketchy, just trying to let others know of this.

how did he profit on this so called scam? find that in the dictionary.

bumpin buick
He was supposed to ship first and when you receive his item you send yours. you never received his. sooooooo you know the rest. I still dont see how you got swindled.

We made an agreement as we both took our items off the market and to me words are strong enough to close an agreement. He told me it was a DEAL. it obviously is not and he is ignoring any confrontation with me. Hmmmm lets think about it and stop arguing with me.

Random1010
that ***** dude...just keep the kinetik and use it as a trade with me..

Korn4Life
08-17-2008, 01:49 AM
I agree with BB

LiquidClen
08-17-2008, 01:49 AM
I would definitely be a little pissed if I needed cash, but like the old saying goes "Money talks." I would have sold it to somebody offering cash

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 01:51 AM
We made an agreement as we both took our items off the market and to me words are strong enough to close an agreement. He told me it was a DEAL. it obviously is not and he is ignoring any confrontation with me. Hmmmm lets think about it and stop arguing with me.

Oh, I thought about it. you are throwing a tantrum about not getting your sub.

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 01:52 AM
how did he profit on this so called scam? find that in the dictionary.

you don't need to profit to be a scammer, just inflict loss to the opposing party

its called fraud

he made a deal and has not delivered, and it has effected me negativity. maybe you wont see this connection but right now there is a battery company in court for a similar conflict, they are rated to offer one thing but do not deliver which is effecting the consumer negatively, that too is fraud and they are in a huge court case.

Maybe I should rename the thread to Jayiskind Fraud instead of scammer, because obviously those two words are synonyms right :laugh:

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 01:53 AM
Oh, I thought about it. you are throwing a tantrum about not getting your sub.

**** right i am :crying:

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 01:54 AM
you don't need to profit to be a scammer, just inflict loss to the opposing party

its called fraud

he made a deal and has not delivered, and it has effected me negativity. maybe you wont see this connection but right now there is a battery company in court for a similar conflict, they are rated to offer one thing but do not deliver which is effecting the consumer negatively, that too is fraud and they are in a huge court case.

Maybe I should rename the thread to Jayiskind Fraud instead of scammer, because obviously those two words are synonyms right :laugh:

yeah you compare this to the battery company who PROFITS from there false advertisment.

Korn4Life
08-17-2008, 01:55 AM
Are u talking about stinger batteries?

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 01:56 AM
Are u talking about stinger batteries?

kinetik!!!!!!!!!!

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 02:00 AM
Well sorry I miss worded my title, Jayisking is not a scammer, just a fraud.

Sorry I mis-worded my title,

:yureawsm:

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 02:04 AM
Well sorry I miss worded my title, Jayisking is not a scammer, just a fraud.

Sorry I mis-worded my title,

:yureawsm:

to late for that now!

mlstrass
08-17-2008, 02:04 AM
if you needed $$$ so badly you should have SOLD the battery to the 1st person with $$$ and not worked a trade. Just consider it a lesson learned and move on...

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 02:10 AM
i have considered it a lesson learned, just sharing the lesson with you guys, I did the trade because I am one of those guys that will get something I really want if I can afford it. Well i knew I had other things to sell that would allow me to pay my bills and would sacrifice that for the sub.

I dont understand why anyone is argueing this with me, I am simply stating the dude is ignoring me and has backed out on the deal after I made the sacrifice, I dont care what you want to call it jared but in my book I feel scammed. Sorry my word selection wasnt good enough for you, I have a ****** vocabulary i guess

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 02:12 AM
i have considered it a lesson learned, just sharing the lesson with you guys, I did the trade because I am one of those guys that will get something I really want if I can afford it. Well i knew I had other things to sell that would allow me to pay my bills and would sacrifice that for the sub.

I dont understand why anyone is argueing this with me, I am simply stating the dude is ignoring me and has backed out on the deal after I made the sacrifice, I dont care what you want to call it jared but in my book I feel scammed. Sorry my word selection wasnt good enough for you, I have a ****** vocabulary i guess

next time pull your dictionary out ahead of time then I guess. you cant just be throwing the scam word out there when you havent been scammed.

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 02:15 AM
fraud and scamming are the same thing your just going by the definition of CA, not the real world definition.

but good try there buddy

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 02:17 AM
by the way theres a question mark in the title, think of it this way, I was not sure if scammer was the right word for him or not and the title is clearly a question

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 02:17 AM
fraud and scamming are the same thing your just going by the definition of CA, not the real world definition.

but good try there buddy

why you being an ***, and at the same time calling me buddy, now that dont make sense buddy.

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 02:19 AM
by the way theres a question mark in the title, think of it this way, I was not sure if scammer was the right word for him or not and the title is clearly a question

sure, your first post said He is a scammer. so you dont have a question in your mind about that.

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 02:21 AM
why are you so concerned about him, is he your friend? Your responding faster to this thread then people did when Icetee took over goobs name.

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 02:24 AM
why are you so concerned about him, is he your friend? Your responding faster to this thread then people did when Icetee took over goobs name.

oh I'm him. forgot to mention that.

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 02:27 AM
hmm makes sense,hows that revo treating you?

mlstrass
08-17-2008, 02:29 AM
he didn't scam you, he changed his mind on the deal for whatever reason. Maybe he found a local buyer. Communication would have been nice, but most on this forum aren't known for that. I deal with it ALL time building boxes. ***** for you, but **** happens...

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 02:31 AM
he didn't scam you, he changed his mind on the deal for whatever reason. Maybe he found a local buyer. Communication would have been nice, but most on this forum aren't known for that. I deal with it ALL time building boxes. ***** for you, but **** happens...

yeah it would have been nice to have any sort of contact but whant can you expect, its CA

jaredspl
08-17-2008, 02:36 AM
hmm makes sense,hows that revo treating you?

wouldnt know, but there is something I know you know.....sarcasm. All I'm saying is you called this dude out as a scammer, like the guy put you out of money or gear. I understand you are mad about this, but if I started a thread for every person who backed out on a deal with my stuff, well you get the idea.

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 12:46 PM
wouldnt know, but there is something I know you know.....sarcasm. All I'm saying is you called this dude out as a scammer, like the guy put you out of money or gear. I understand you are mad about this, but if I started a thread for every person who backed out on a deal with my stuff, well you get the idea.

if I did that I would have half this forum on here just over the past two weeks lol. I guess more than anything I am trying to call him out in this thread to see if he will have any words or if he will just keep hiding like he has been. Guess I got my answer

tapout
08-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Guess I got my answer

Last Activity: Yesterday 02:08 PM

Hasnt been on since you called him out.

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Last Activity: Yesterday 02:08 PM

Hasnt been on since you called him out.

my bad mis-read thought it was 2:08 at night. well I just want to see what he has to say for himself at this point. I dont care if I wrongfully accused him as a scammer the least he could have done is told me he was backing out of the deal, not to keep my eyes out for the sub cause it should be in any day. Every other member has just told me they are backing out of the deal and believe me I have had hundreds of those happen :laugh:

Cutdawg84
08-17-2008, 01:22 PM
I don't know why there is a big arguement on this issue. Bumpin was just letting everyone know to be carefull if dealing with that seller and expressing his reasons why he is warning everyone.

bumpin buick
08-17-2008, 01:24 PM
thanks thats simply all im doing, everyone can feel free to deal with him but I had a deal go bad with him and for that I would never deal with him again and I am just letting everyone know.