PDA

View Full Version : BassmentJack = BAD SELLER

OldSchoolAMPS1
08-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Let me start by saying he's not a scammer.. I did receive a PPI PC450 amp purchased in this thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336344

He agreed to ship next day and provide a tracking. The next day he told me his wife "Forgot the tracking" followed the next day by "Oh, i need to confirm the address before i ship" then the next day by "Oh, Fedex wont ship without a phone number" etc..

I honestly thought i was getting scammed.. He'd say "Im on my way to ship right now, ill have a tracking when i get back" and the next day you would still have nothing.. even though he'd log in..

The amp finally arrives... Its packaged terribly. Shipped in a flat rate FEDEX box (WAY TOO SMALL) wraped in a plastic bag and alittle newspaper. Im sure he accidently forgot to mention SOMEHOW THE POWER PLUG ISNT INCLUDED, even though it was in pictures.

I sure wouldnt buy anything from him again.. not a scammer, but i wouldnt send him a dime of my cash again.

Hey dude. How about an update? tracking number? Thanks. RF
chill man i told you she had an issue with the unit number and it will go out tomorrow. If you are going to make that big a deal of it, I can refund you money bro.:furious:

Chill? I only sent 1 PM all day and it was 11:50pm that night.. i just wanted to know if he shipped or not. Is that too much to ask?

Hey man, Saw you were logged in. Just wanted to see if the pc450 shipped out. Thanks! RF.
she forgot the tracking at work you can call me tomorrow and ill give it to you once she gets in. sorry

[QUOTE=BassmentJack]Will go out today. Will give you the tracking number asap. Sorry for the delay.:D

No problem bro. Thanks! :D
on my way to FEDEX/Kinkos now. Will shoot you the tracking number when I get back.:)

The next day

Well... I sure would like to get a tracking bro.. I have to say your making me alittle uncomfortable.
Im a patient person and have been very understanding about the delays... but if you say your going to "Get me a tracking asap" and "Im going right now, youll get it when i get back" and it never comes, your going to make ANYBODY alittle concerned.

MmatsDude
08-15-2008, 10:49 PM
lol that ***** man

did he have any refs ?
i would be careful with someone that has no refs

Beerdrnkr
08-15-2008, 10:57 PM
I don't understand why people have to make so many excuses. They should just tell you the truth, like they were lazy or they couldn't send it out that day because they were busy. It's a lot better than saying they shipped it out and 3 days later saying it's getting shipped out asap.

lil_italy773
08-15-2008, 10:59 PM
the dude acted flacky in the forum and on roe hes the biggest looser there just ask them.

OldSchoolAMPS1
08-15-2008, 11:01 PM
I don't understand why people have to make so many excuses. They should just tell you the truth, like they were lazy or they couldn't send it out that day because they were busy. It's a lot better than saying they shipped it out and 3 days later saying it's getting shipped out asap.

Exactly. If your running behind, fine.. Just be honest and upfront. I honestly thought this guy was going to scam me.

OldSchoolAMPS1
08-15-2008, 11:04 PM
lol that ***** man

did he have any refs ?
i would be careful with someone that has no refs

Yea, he had sold alot of little items... stickers and stuff..

imalik
08-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I hope the amp works...That guys is LAME

kovemaster559
08-15-2008, 11:11 PM
the dude acted flacky in the forum and on roe hes the biggest looser there just ask them.

nice ava! and btw im a HUGE LOSER but never flaky

lil_italy773
08-16-2008, 12:34 AM
nice ava! and btw im a HUGE LOSER but never flaky

lol thanks azbass gave it to me lol pretty funny ****, not u was talkin bout bassmentjackoff

tsenfw
09-19-2008, 12:34 AM
This guy still hasn't sent me my amp! Filed a paypal claim and even though they decided in my favor he had already taken the money out of his account!

Call_it_done
09-19-2008, 12:36 AM
yup he wanted me to send 4 jl12w6v2s for 4 13w6v2s plus money for his friend. and i had to send first.....good thing i didnt.....he was an a*s to deal with from the start.