PDA

View Full Version : USACi in Vernon CT

SPL Blazer
08-14-2008, 09:27 AM
There will be a USACi car show and SPL sound off on August 24th at 10am. The event takes place at:

ACT Audio, LLC
(Formerly Pirate Radio)
642 Talcottville Rd.
Vernon, CT 06066

Show Presented by:
TEAM NEVER SATISFIED

RAFFLES AND FOOD AVAILABLE

tech114
08-14-2008, 10:03 AM
Can't make that. Going to the one on the 23rd in NY...:)

SPL Blazer
08-14-2008, 10:15 AM
That one should be pretty good too, but it's too far of a drive. Good for you though, assuming your planning to go to finals. I was thinking of trying to build up points for USACi finals, but with it being in Nebraska thats just too d*mned far to drive.

80INCHES
08-14-2008, 11:05 AM
i will be there
im thinkin bout goin o the finals....ive already got over 100 and something points which is more than half the required 200points...

tech114
08-15-2008, 02:26 AM
That one should be pretty good too, but it's too far of a drive. Good for you though, assuming your planning to go to finals. I was thinking of trying to build up points for USACi finals, but with it being in Nebraska thats just too d*mned far to drive.

If things go right, I might go to both. I have enough points already.. I just want to go to a different atmosphere...

tech114
08-15-2008, 02:27 AM
i will be there
im thinkin bout goin o the finals....ive already got over 100 and something points which is more than half the required 200points...

I didn't know you became a usaci member 80?

80INCHES
08-15-2008, 03:17 PM
I didn't know you became a usaci member 80?

yup at the tc mobile show i became a member

tech114
08-18-2008, 02:08 AM
congrats. 80 will be kicking *** on Sunday

80INCHES
08-18-2008, 02:44 AM
lets hope...i think i have something up my sleeve for the show...but i dont know yet...call me..not now im bout to go to sleep.. so i can tell u wat im thinking

call anytime after 6am

tech114
08-24-2008, 02:13 AM
This should be a good one...

Dr. Feelgood
08-25-2008, 06:48 PM
Congrats on your 4th place finishes 80. GOOOOOOO SUNDOWN!

80INCHES
08-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Congrats on your 4th place finishes 80. GOOOOOOO SUNDOWN!

ok nice ...as i mentioned on the usac forum i was operating on 1 sub....so 1 re se12 running at 2ohms on a sae-1000d and still able to be in the low 140's out of a trunk car at 38hz is respectable...stop downing me and give me credit....u dont see me talkin bad about ur bullshit scores

Dr. Feelgood
08-27-2008, 04:48 PM
Mr. Excuse. I'm not giving you nothing because you know it all. BTW, all your points have been switched to Pro Stock.

80INCHES
08-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Mr. Excuse. I'm not giving you nothing because you know it all. BTW, all your points have been switched to Pro Stock.

lol s im assuming uput up your thousand bux to protest against me...cuz if not u have a probllem...so get all ur disability checks andwic checks and what ever money u have left on ur benefit car and put that money up.....and as far as my points being switched over to prostock fine with me buddy...i compete and have fun....u compete and complain..geeez ur such a looser...how do u live with urself...u just wake up stupid....

Dr. Feelgood
08-27-2008, 09:53 PM
I don't get disabillty checks stupid. In a hazardous duty job, such as, police, fire, correction officer, you can retire after 20 years. Ask some of your cop friends or the ones that show up when your spouse beats you up. I never met a battered husband.
Another thing stupid. In USACi when someone puts up money to protest, it because they believe that there is a violation of rules dealing with equipment, NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE IS IN THE WRONG CLASS.

BTW Kumar, nice T Rex stickers. I can get you some others.

80INCHES
08-27-2008, 10:21 PM
lol ok....wheres randy savage so he can ban u again
ur a waste of forum space

Dr. Feelgood
08-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Stop cryin.

tech114
08-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Funny I didn't put that sticker there someone else did... Maybe u should find out.... The 160DB sticker bothering u. Ask Mark how it got there?

CRXBMPN
08-28-2008, 10:58 AM
is that Nate being Nate again? :laugh:

Dr. Feelgood
08-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Funny I didn't put that sticker there someone else did... Maybe u should find out.... The 160DB sticker bothering u. Ask Mark how it got there?

Mark told me he gave them to you. No, I don't have a problem with the sticker. Good to see you rep a shop that has a reputation for being loud.
Just ask Vic.:p:

Dr. Feelgood
08-28-2008, 12:01 PM
is that Nate being Nate again? :laugh:
Yes!

tech114
08-28-2008, 12:05 PM
Mark told me he gave them to you. No, I don't have a problem with the sticker. Good to see you rep a shop that has a reputation for being loud.
Just ask Vic.:p:

Actually mark put it on the van when I was inside the shop at proline show... He give them to everyone else... the only shop I am reppin is mine.:) I didn't know a 160 db dticker is reppin a shop?
:wow:

80INCHES
08-28-2008, 01:42 PM
Stop cryin.
lol stop cryin..omg randy savage banned u and u came cryin to me askin me to help u get out of the ban....and u say im crying...lol u crack me up...why dont u tell every one the reason why u was banned...if u want i can post it....lol

80INCHES
08-28-2008, 02:02 PM
Good to see you rep a shop that has a reputation for being loud.

lol well that explains y ur not loud...cuz manny didnt touch ur setup...its obviouis u built it cuz it not that impressive at all...with ur 10 dollar 10's and ur audiopipe bullet tweeters.....how does someone with a jbl/crown amp with two very good 18's behind his front seats..no let me rephrase that...dam near sitting on the box.....only street beat no higher than a 150.7 and to make it worst i know he playin a song thats peakin near his freq....thats sad...u better let manny redo ur setup cuz u did a poor job ..and for god sakes take that amp down...havin it suspended looks stupid....u have got to be the dumbest competitor to try and suspend 100lbs in a moving vehical...u must not want that amp doing something stupid like that...besides the case is crackin when u have it like that ...

Dr. Feelgood
08-28-2008, 04:30 PM
And a kid that never competed before beat you by 2 db.

Kumar, I just got off the phone with Mark, you're lying as usual. Manny gave those to Mark, look at the entire sticker, it's the T Rex symbol. Manny had those made up.
At the show Sunday, I asked Mark if you knew they were T Rex and he said yes. I told him I was surprised that you would leave them on after he told you where they were from.
Anyhow, good lookin, way to represent.

Sorry 80, they don't make 142 stickers.

tech114
08-28-2008, 05:11 PM
And a kid that never competed before beat you by 2 db.

Kumar, I just got off the phone with Mark, you're lying as usual. Manny gave those to Mark, look at the entire sticker, it's the T Rex symbol. Manny had those made up.
At the show Sunday, I asked Mark if you knew they were T Rex and he said yes. I told him I was surprised that you would leave them on after he told you where they were from.
Anyhow, good lookin, way to represent.

Sorry 80, they don't make 142 stickers.

I guess it is hard for u to understand as usual. manny give it to Mark and he put it on my van.
Anyway don't need to explain anything to a trouble maker and lier. Peace out. :laugh:

80INCHES
08-28-2008, 06:45 PM
hey nate aka mr old db (another name he go under)
its funny how u pop mucho **** when i take 4th place....but when i was takin first and second u wasnt saying ****....oh yea...the kid that beat me by 2db's had 4 12's to my one....but explain your sorry 146.5...and u tried to be slick and enter a class that u dont belong in just becuz nobody was in that class....so u figured it was a easy win...but anyway....ur has been that never was...for someone who suppose to have alot of comp back in the day...u sure doin bad on ur comming out of retirement vehical..lol...u better get someone to build u a new setup so u can get higher numbers...bottom line

YOUR A TROUBLE MAKER
A LIER
A LOSER
A MISERABLE F.UCK FACE
A WASTE A SPERM...UR MOM SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED U
A 3 MILE SACK OF ****
A IDIOT FOR SUSPENDING A 100LBS IN A MOVING VEHICAL.AND CRACKIN THE CASE IN THE PROCESS.
A DUMBAZZ FOR USING UR AARP CARD TO BUY EQUIPMENT
A NOOB FOR HAVING 8 10'S IN A CLAMSHELL FOR MIDBASS
LMFAO....U THINK UR KOOL RIDING AROUND LIKE THAT DONT U?.....NEWS FLASH...UR A LAUGHING STOCK WHEN THEY SEE THAT ..U CAN TALK ABOUT MY CAR I DONT CARE ITS A PIECE OF ****...BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY RIDE AND URS...U TRYING TO MAKE UR RIDE LOOK GOOD AND UR NOT..IT LOOKS BETTER STOCK

97cavy
08-28-2008, 06:53 PM
146? And this from a guy who claimed a few weeks ago he was "almost as loud" as me?

80INCHES
08-28-2008, 07:31 PM
146? And this from a guy who claimed a few weeks ago he was "almost as loud" as me?

lmao ...thats the funny part ....
during the show he wa streetbeating with a song that had motorcycles and **** in it..he couldnt que it 15second in cuz his cheap cd thingy would let him....it took so long for the bass to kick in we all should have sat down and relax...he kept walkin around his ride tryin to kill time....lol....
imho he was louder demo-ing his ride for people..lol

Dr. Feelgood
08-28-2008, 10:33 PM
Let's see:
1. A Pioneer AVIC 3 is a cheap thing?
2. You bought an amp from Blazin (who got it from E Bay) for $200 that you still owe him $50.
3.You have no highs amp or head unit. You use a stock radio to run your stock fronts.
4. You got beat by a kid who never competed before.
5. Your left front fender looks like an accordian.
6. You burped a 42 and I SB a 46 on some unfamiliar track.
7.You told Mark that you promised to buy something from Sundown sometime in the future, so they gave you a sponsorship now.
8. You finished 4 out of 4 in SB losing to that new kid again.
9. If you would have been in your right class which is Pro Stock (only because of your big mouth about a sponsoship that you don't have) you would have come in 2nd.
10. You had a nerve to wear a shirt that said, "I'm louder than you" but in actuality you had the lowest numbers out of everyone who competed.
Now, you wan't to get personal, you want to mention my mother?................................

NeverEnuffBass
08-28-2008, 10:40 PM
oh boy...

CRXBMPN
08-28-2008, 10:40 PM
Nate i've never seen your ride hook a brotha up with pix... you guys should stop bickering and go on the TL at the dash instead of this ucrap stuff... but thats just my .02 which right now is worth .0000002 :laugh:

CRXBMPN
08-28-2008, 10:43 PM
p.s. nate always did some good trash talkin, even back on the carsound forums with SLAP in 04/05 we had some fun :) aah the good old days!

:: in for the drama ::

97cavy
08-28-2008, 11:39 PM
It does like 53 in the kick, 2 18s and like 8-10"mids in a wall. You think this is alot of **** talking you should venture over to the usaci forums. Thats where you can see nate at his finest, using multiple names, being a racist, all sorts of things!

Dr. Feelgood
08-29-2008, 12:27 AM
p.s. nate always did some good trash talkin, even back on the carsound forums with SLAP in 04/05 we had some fun :) aah the good old days!

:: in for the drama ::

Yes, it was good times.:D

80INCHES
08-29-2008, 01:29 AM
nate =http://www.soulow.com/2468.jpg
nate = keyboard commando....he got his soldiers ready
http://www.paulabrett.com/images/soldiers-on-keyboard.jpg

Dr. Feelgood
08-29-2008, 01:57 AM
Spl Club