PDA

View Full Version : Watches and more

volstitan908
08-14-2008, 05:49 AM
hey guys i got 2 fossils and an elizabeth arden watch

one fossil has a cracked crystal glass .. its fades from blue to green *make offer*
other fossil has a yellow face .. 7 of 10 physically and needs TLC ... 40 obo
both come with instructions and warranty info and original boxes

E Arden watch has a white face with 2 or 3 different bands ... 30 obo

Stinger 0 ga kit .. most of it ... 50

7 ft Stinger 4 ga ... 10

12 ga stinger speaker wire around 12 foot ... 10

Stinger T block ... 5

RF RCA ... 10

Baldesanini Cologne by Hugo Boss FULL ... *make offer*

Herrera AQUA Cologne FULL ... *offers*

Davidoff COOL WATER 2/3 ... *offers*

Lord of the Rings Sword ... frodos sword ... 25 obo

FujiFilm F450 *no flash = poor quality* and charging with original boxes and mounting stand for computer hook up ... *make offer*

Thousands of Ball Cards from 92 up ... 75 obo

HP Laserjet printer works an has all hook ups ... 25 obo

HP Monitor with keyboard and desk speakers ... 30 obo

iRiver H10 20G MP3 player ... comes with charger and computer hook up and all original information ... *make offer*

tons of dvds ... big lot of 15+ from PG to R .... *make offer* ... wont ship single movies ... its just not worth it

Small dagger ... 15 obo

Amplifier for home stereo and tv systems ... 50 obo

N64 ... dont know if i have any games or controllers ... 20

Harry Potter Books 1 through 4 with hardbacks and audiotapes ... *make offer*

PIRANHA EFORCE GTI gun ... 100

Dye INVISION *Yellow/Orange* Paintball Mask ... 50

JT Paintball Case and Condom ... 15

Paintball Remote and Back Pack of 4 pods ... 30

JT jerseys ... one gray and other orange ... 15 each

JT paint pants .... i believe they are large ... but they have string and stuff to draw up ... 20

all prices are OBO ... let me know ... shipping isnt included unless it was specified ... money orders only or possible trades ... can take pics upon request

thanks for helping me clean my room before college
VOLSTITAN908 :)

sampson
08-14-2008, 12:41 PM
ok just to help you out a bit here, don't double post the same stuff for sale in two seperate threads.... and you have to list at least an asking price for everything, you can't just put make offer. Pics with your name on a piece of paper besides the items will also help a ton as well as a list of references if you have any. Just a little FYI, check the rules for other things you should do. Hope it helps.

volstitan908
08-14-2008, 01:39 PM
yeah i knwo i been on here for a while .. i dont have pics ... ill only take if i get intrests ... i didnt double post the website did ... it was working slow when i posted and posted twice with 2 different names

sampson
08-14-2008, 05:03 PM
ok nm then, I had a feeling you had been around a while with the 385 posts, but just thought I'd let you know in case you weren't aware. GL selling. Also what are the dvd's in the lot for sale?

volstitan908
08-14-2008, 11:56 PM
ill pm you a list .... they are in storage

volstitan908
08-16-2008, 03:50 PM
bump new prices ... both fossils for 50 ... E Arden for 20 ... all wiring and stuff 70 shipped ... 3 cologne 35 .... printer 20 ... cards 100 shipped ... paintball gun and mask 125 ... JT clothes 40 .. IRiver 20G 80 ... Dvd 4 each of lot deal ...

let me know if interested will get some pics later on few main things

volstitan908
08-16-2008, 03:58 PM
there are 29 movies .. the list as follows .... office space ... blue collar 2 ... nacho libre ... bruce almighty... spiderman ... tomb raider... happy gilmore ... undercover brother ... just friends ... WWE ... waterboy ... big daddy ... reno 911 ... master of disguise ... clerks 2 ... jet li fearless ... orange county ... dane cook vicious circle ... gremlins ... harry potter (2) ... GOLDMEMBER ... rush hour ... man of the year ... master and commander ... HERO ... American idol worst ... Blue Collar 1 .... Black Knight ... Larry Cable guy Git R done

make offer as a lot or other ... let me know pics coming soon ...

cheapo
08-18-2008, 12:42 AM
Did you look if you have any games or accessories with the N64. Pm me.

its_a_sleeper
08-18-2008, 04:37 PM
which WWE is it? and pics of all three watches to me. thanks