PDA

View Full Version : WWE fans? click it

southpoleman69
08-14-2008, 02:19 AM
i have 2 signed photos. both have been monuted on a plaque and under the hard plastic casing since they were signed. the first is a photo of stond cold holding the million dollar belt. the second is a photo of winning at wrestlemania XII. in the corner of the plaque is a piece of the srestling mat. im not to sure on pricing, but i know im looking to trade for some subs. THESE ARE 100% REAL!!! if you are seriously interested, pm me and ill get you pics. my charger for my camera is missing, but if you pm me, i can do it via cell piece.

endofdays89
08-14-2008, 02:33 AM
are you serious?

I have mick foley, chris jericho maven and harley races autogragh. There not worth ****

southpoleman69
08-14-2008, 02:36 AM
like i said, i didnt have a price. i dont know if your worth anything or not, if not ok, not a big deal, but i have seen many go for hundreds even thousands

southpoleman69
08-14-2008, 02:39 AM
not to mention those guys are pretty much nobodies except mick

endofdays89
08-14-2008, 02:41 AM
mick is probably the best autograph in the wwe. And chris jericho was the first undisputed champion and will be a hall of famer. And Harley race started wrestling along with a few others like hulk and flair. What are you talking about

southpoleman69
08-14-2008, 02:46 AM
mick is good and thats it, bottom line. jericho is garbage, he isnt a hall of famer as of today, so who cares about him. hes worth about as much as my white tee

southpoleman69
08-14-2008, 02:48 AM
harley, ive heard his name bounce around. im not like a total wrestling freak, so i dont know all these old heads, but i do mick is amazing, jerichos trash, and maven fell off the face of the earth. it would cost me more money and time to get mavens autograph than its actually worth

kombat96
08-14-2008, 03:11 AM
not to mention those guys are pretty much nobodies except mick

WHAT!!!! harley race a nobody your kidding rite, i got micks auto looong time ago when his book have a nice day came out

southpoleman69
08-14-2008, 03:41 AM
read on sir, i fixed what i said. u really should read the whole thread be fore buggin out like that

Hintzyboy
08-14-2008, 03:45 AM
They have a hall of fame for bullshit fake wrestlers??

By the way, must post price, even if it's something retardedly high.

southpoleman69
08-14-2008, 03:47 AM
ok 1,000,000 obo. VERY NEGOTIABLE. there ya go

s far as the hof goes, it does take athleticism, just like throwing a ball or running around bases. woohoo how exciting, hitting a ball and running, what great fun

Hintzyboy
08-14-2008, 04:02 AM
ok 1,000,000 obo. VERY NEGOTIABLE. there ya go

s far as the hof goes, it does take athleticism, just like throwing a ball or running around bases. woohoo how exciting, hitting a ball and running, what great fun

I know it takes athletecism to fake what they do, but how can you reward someone for doing well at something that is completely scripted? They have to train every bit as hard as real atheletes, but they are entertainers more than anything. I don't think there should be a HOF for roided out bad actors

But anyway, good luck on sale/trade. Don't want to get in trouble for dumping, so I will end this now

kombat96
08-14-2008, 04:07 AM
I know it takes athletecism to fake what they do, but how can you reward someone for doing well at something that is completely scripted? They have to train every bit as hard as real atheletes, but they are entertainers more than anything. I don't think there should be a HOF for roided out bad actors
But anyway, good luck on sale/trade. Don't want to get in trouble for dumping, so I will end this now

You sir are funny. they call it entertainment now, as years have gone on it has yes become a comedy BUT makes millions. as for your comment then why do they have the hof for other sports, its proven the baseball players have and are doing it, the olympians have done it also. actors ask arnold he can tell you.

southpoleman69
08-14-2008, 04:29 AM
Agreed. Barry Bonds for instance. thats probably the biggest one that sticks out in my mind.

But either way, all of the sports are watched, by millions, we all complain about what they do, but yet we sit for hours glued to the tv just to see it.

Even if wwe is scripted, in my opinion, its good. its fun to watch, sometimes you can look away, cuz u have to know whats going to happen