PDA

View Full Version : Trade agreement between themommyvan and duece212

duece212
08-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Never done a trade here before, figured I'd just lay out the terms and both of us can reply back once we both have the product and we are happy with what we got.

I'm trading my BNIB IA DP21 plus some money for his four used SE15's. I've already shot him some money and we will both ship out tomorrow.

Thanks for the **** fine deal Andy!

themommyvan
08-11-2008, 06:08 PM
No problem. Will post pic of receipt from fed ex. Will be shipped out before 6 pm So pic will be up before 6pm.

GReat doing business with you.

duece212
08-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Well fedex can lick me where I stink...which today is alot of places since I've been haulin a 70lb 2ft square box around. Hoofed the woofer down to fedex and they said its too heavy for them :crying:

Good news is the woofer is now comin to you via DHL overnight. Dropped it off a bit ago, you should see it before noon tomorrow :)

Hit you with the new tracking# via PM.

themommyvan
08-12-2008, 06:07 PM
You have Pm with 110 lbs of woofers coming your way. Fed Ex can kiss my *** for there prices also. But its cheaper than driving them to you.

duece212
08-12-2008, 06:20 PM
You have Pm with 110 lbs of woofers coming your way. Fed Ex can kiss my *** for there prices also. But its cheaper than driving them to you.

Got the tracking#'s, thanks man.

themommyvan
08-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Got the sub today and a great job packing it. Pictures dont do this justice. Its just massive.

duece212
08-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Got the sub today and a great job packing it. Pictures dont do this justice. Its just massive.

Glad the 21 made it ok, I hate trusting shipping companies to handle big heavy expensive stuff.

The se15's just showed up. Opened them all up and they look great, all the coils read out where they should be. Thanks for the good trade man! Never had the trust to do a trade here before and this one worked out picture perfect.

Unfortunately I will already be putting 2 of the 4 up for sale as I found another motorcycle I want to pick up, but such are the limits of my paychecks....somethings gotta give.