PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic 5.1 Home Theater System $135 shipped! Stanton t.60 Turntable $90 shipped!

chargers
08-04-2008, 04:41 PM
This Panasonic 5.1 home theater surround sound system is in excellent condition. I bought it about three years ago. As a budget home theater system, it works well for movies and it is excellent for gaming. It supports DTS, Dolby Digital, and Pro Logic II. It is NOT a dvd player, which is good because HTiB dvd players usually ****. It has two toslink inputs and one coaxial input.

This system has very good reviews for a HTiB. Do a search for "SC-HT15" and you can read up on it.

$135 shipped.

---

I bought this Stanton T60 turntable brand new about two months ago to introduce myself into DJing. This turntable is great to practice scratching on and it helped me get down the basics. It is in excellent condition with the original packaging, cartridge, slipmat, and all.

$90 shipped.

Rookie_80
08-04-2008, 04:56 PM
is it Divx compatible?

chargers
08-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Sorry, edited my post to show that this does not have a built in dvd player. It is an audio receiver only.

You just connect your dvd player to it via toslink or coaxial cable.

Rookie_80
08-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Sorry, edited my post to show that this does not have a built in dvd player. It is an audio receiver only.

You just connect your dvd player to it via toslink or coaxial cable.

thx for clearing that out
bump for you

chargers
08-04-2008, 11:37 PM
ttt