PDA

View Full Version : how much is it gonna cost?

BassBoomer
06-14-2003, 01:32 AM
can some of u box builders give me some prices on how much it would cost for one of u to make me a box and ship it all i know right now is that it will be ~3.09 cubes made of 3/4" mdf.and looking somewhat like a truck box.

Gauntlet
06-14-2003, 01:35 AM
Is there a particular reason why can't do it yourself?

BassBoomer
06-14-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Gauntlet
Is there a particular reason why can't do it yourself?

i want it to be good and i just dont have the whole wood working skills. people have other people build them boxes all the time.

Biohazard
06-14-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by BassBoomer
i want it to be good and i just dont have the whole wood working skills. people have other people build them boxes all the time.
be a lot cheaper to buy one from a store then....well usually shipment is quite costly

Woodmister
06-14-2003, 09:07 AM
http://www.speakerhole.com/directory.cfm?CategoryID=17

BassBoomer
06-14-2003, 01:40 PM
here is what i need it to look like roughly. this isnt exact but dang near close. so if u see a box on the net to these dimensions i will buy it from there. i guess i should have posted this before.

BassBoomer
06-15-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by BassBoomer
here is what i need it to look like roughly. this isnt exact but dang near close. so if u see a box on the net to these dimensions i will buy it from there. i guess i should have posted this before.

so these are the right dimensions and i was wondering if someone can find out how many internal cubes there is in that box?

paikiah
06-15-2003, 12:22 AM
John (A.K.A. Snova) recently posted on the forum that he's willing to make boxes for people...

Loneranger made one box for musclehead...

Keep on bumping this forum up..I'm usre you'll get someone who'll do it...:)