PDA

View Full Version : craigzter - Fast shipper, but product did not work properly

Bassbumper15
08-01-2008, 07:28 PM
He is a very fast shipper, contact was ok. The product did not work properly when arrived. I purchased a kicker zx750.1. The amp goes into protect mode after 2 minutes of playtime. Amp only works past 2 minutes when turned on its side.

I give neutral feedback for this seller

He refused to give some money back for me to send the amp off to get fixed. I would not recommend purchasing from this seller

Edit: Disregard the negative portion of this post. It ended up being an error on my behalf, a bad ground. this man this a great seller. A++

Calikid
08-01-2008, 07:30 PM
well that *****

tc3k101
08-01-2008, 07:31 PM
lol title made me laugh ***** for u op, u gonna pursue to get a refund?

lilmaniac2
08-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Did you contact craigzter first to allow him to try and resolve the situation? If you didnt before you made this thread you fail

Also are you sure you are running it properly and have it connected correctly?

craigzter
08-01-2008, 07:33 PM
I agree to the said above^^ except the amp not working unless its on its side.

This is prolly the shittiest transaction I have done with anyone. Meaning that as this is the first time i have had something go wrong.

I explained to him that before i shipped the amp to him, it worked flawlessly as blazinb2000 can vouche for me. I had it hooked up for maybe 1 week and was going a different route, now im unable to complete that due to a few personal bills i got to take care of first, thus is the reason for me selling everything=\

But yes, thanks for the feedback and sorry about the amp not working like it did with me man.

ygpm btw.

Bassbumper15
08-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Yes I did, and he refused to give me any money back to get the amp fixed. Yes I am running it properly

Bassbumper15
08-01-2008, 07:36 PM
I understand you had bills to pay craigzter, but you could have at least sent "some" money back to allow me to get the amp fixed, I did not ask for a full refund, only some to allow me to ship the amp off to get fixed

craigzter
08-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Yes I did, and he refused to give me any money back to get the amp fixed. Yes I am running it properly

I understand you had bills to pay craigzter, but you could have at least sent "some" money back to allow me to get the amp fixed, I did not ask for a full refund, only some to allow me to ship the amp off to get fixed

Yes, i did refuse it on the fact that I have got to get these bills paid. If it wreent for that I would send you money in a flash to help you out.

But being that I owe money to ppl that could absolutely ruin my life nearly, i need to pay them first.

chekc your pm's

connersdad19
08-01-2008, 07:38 PM
user error.

Bassbumper15
08-01-2008, 07:39 PM
pm checked and replied

Bassbumper15
08-01-2008, 07:40 PM
user error.

No, this is the first system where I've had this issue and I've installed plenty of amps.

craigzter
08-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Well when you got the amp, where the gains where set, is where I had them..

never turned the volume on my 780mp past 38-40 out of 62. Loud was off but bbe was on +1. this amp was never abused nor was it EVER clipped, or hooked up wrong or disconnected wrong.

I did the following when un hooking it.

1. disconnected wire from batt.
2. unhooked power from amp.
3. unhooked remote from amp.
4. unhooked ground from amp, followed by the rcas and speaker wire.

Amp never ran hot, nor did it ever shut off or act funny. If yall had smellivision you could smell the amp to see if it was ever ran hard, gotten hot or anything. The guts should be intact, as I NEVER touched the backplate of the amp. Went straight from the box to my truck for ~1week, then straight from my truck to the boxes it was shipped in. Straight to usps.

lilmaniac2
08-01-2008, 07:46 PM
what impedence is it ran it?

craigzter
08-01-2008, 07:47 PM
what impedence is it ran it?

i ran it at 2 ohm, and had my q wired to 2ohm as well..and as said before, gains where set all the way down.

Bassbumper15
08-02-2008, 12:31 AM
I ran my sub at 2 ohms as well

delvryboy
08-02-2008, 12:34 AM
sounds like a possible loose solder joint if it works when you tilt it.

that could of been done in shipping. did you open it up?

Bassbumper15
08-02-2008, 12:40 AM
no, never opened an amp before

Bassbumper15
08-02-2008, 12:37 PM
user error.

After looking at the entire system again closely, yes this turned out to be the case, I have to apologize to craigzter. It turned out to be a bad ground. Since the box is so big it was hard as hell to fit in my trunk and knocked the screw loose a little on the ground wire., and what ended up happening was when the bass hit hard notes it would make the grounded portion of the wire jump, loosing connection. I grounded it in a safer spot, until the **** thing couldnt move anymore. So again, I apologize to craigzter, he is a great seller. Extremely fast shipper. On account of my error, disregard my comment on not recommending buying from him. I give him an A++ great quality product at cheap price.

01 S 10
08-02-2008, 12:41 PM
After looking at the entire system again closely, yes this turned out to be the case, I have to apologize to craigzter. It turned out to be a bad ground. Since the box is so big it was hard as hell to fit in my trunk and knocked the screw loose a little on the ground wire., and what ended up happening was when the bass hit hard notes it would make the grounded portion of the wire jump, loosing connection. I grounded it in a safer spot, until the **** thing couldnt move anymore. So again, I apologize to craigzter, he is a great seller. Extremely fast shipper. On account of my error, disregard my comment on not recommending buying from him. I give him an A++ great quality product at cheap price.

:handclap:

hatemonger
08-02-2008, 12:43 PM
if you made a mistake, edit your first post to reflect this.

CRXBMPN
08-02-2008, 12:44 PM
glad you got it worked out on your end.

This, kids, is why you dont jump to conclusions and think everyone is out to get you :laugh:

craigzter
08-02-2008, 05:49 PM
thanks so much man. I would not scam anyone for their money, as i know how hard moeny is to come by these days. I accept your apology and forgive you. But please do edit your first post so everyone dont freak out about buying from me:D

Thanks again man, and glad you like it!!!

pjvoc
08-02-2008, 05:55 PM
glad it worked out

btdickey99
08-02-2008, 05:56 PM
glad everything has been worked out. It always seemed like Craigzter was a good guy.

hopefully a mod will edit title

craigzter
08-02-2008, 05:57 PM
glad everything has been worked out. It always seemed like Craigzter was a good guy.

hopefully a mod will edit title

thanks alot man!

and hopefully a mod could edit it as well.

Bassbumper15
08-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Yeah, Mods please edit title. like the other guy said "user error" lol