PDA

View Full Version : JUHL = Questionable

Pages : [1] 2

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Hey,

Thought I should just open a separate one since we are no long dealing with memphisflex and such...

For the benefit of the forum....I thought I should address a questionable memeber JUHL.

www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326105&page=56

As of now, he has my amp which he acquired from a well known scammer, anybody killa.

I'm trying to put the facts down only. I will continue to bump this so people are aware of this user (JUHL). If for some amazing reason, the amp is returned to me, I will be happy to annouce that. Maybe you've had or will have a good experience with JUHL but I haven't and everyone deserves the facts. Thanks.

WALKS UP
08-01-2008, 02:32 PM
ya fvck this guy helping ABK scam..

JUHL
08-01-2008, 02:33 PM
provide proof that the amps yours, pay for shipping, and you can have it.... thats the bottom line, anybody killa had at least 2 jl 500/1's so you need to talk to him about getting your amp back, either that or prove to me that you are the owner, and i will send it your way...

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 02:33 PM
ya fvck this guy helping ABK scam..

Thanks for helping....haha whether me or the rest of CA.com. People should know...and I won't even post my PMs....yet :) JUHL should feel free to defend himself in here and voice his opinion.

CrispedUp
08-01-2008, 02:37 PM
So what did JUHL actually do? I dont feel like reading the other thread.

JUHL
08-01-2008, 02:38 PM
i got an amp from anybody killa, (that was part of our trade between me and him) and once recieved, call it done says its his.... so i told him, prove it, and you can have it...

WALKS UP
08-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Lied about recieving his stuff from ABK, which he never did. NOT to mention while he was scamming him and memphis, him and memphis flex teamed up to get there **** back but than JUHL for some reason lied said he got his stuff to memphisflex etc.. u get the point lol

btw he lied to memphis bout ABK sending him stuff to give ABK "a better name" LOL while at the point JUHL was getting scammed by him:laugh:

CrispedUp
08-01-2008, 02:40 PM
If he never got the stuff from ABK, where did he get the 500/1 from?

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 02:40 PM
i got an amp from anybody killa, (that was part of our trade between me and him) and once recieved, call it done says its his.... so i told him, prove it, and you can have it...

what he forgets to state and somewhat alters is that besides the part that "...once received, call it done says its his.." is that I have brought this up wellll before JUHL had it. I also was the one to contact JUHL about getting all of our stuff back. He decided not to help me. Before anybody and JUHL settled, JUHL knew that amp was mine....I'm not some random guy popping requesting unowned merchandise haha the amp was mine way back in april when anybody scammed me.

WALKS UP
08-01-2008, 02:41 PM
If he never got the stuff from ABK, where did he get the 500/1 from?

he just barely got it probably like last week, he said he got his stuff like 2months ago when it was all going on..

CrispedUp
Ok, well you guys can figure this **** out. Time to go pick up my truck from the shop.

JUHL
naa man, we had this deal planned out months ago, way before you hacked his account and got on his AIM, i was waiting for him to ship for near 2.5 months...

CrispedUp
08-01-2008, 02:42 PM
he just barely got it probably like last week, he said he got his stuff like 2months ago when it was all going on..

Oh, I see.

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 02:44 PM
ahahah AND I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE APRIL....

To:
"jack Tittle" <[email protected]>
Hey,

Still no check and it has been four days. I would
appreciate it if you respond so I know what's going
on. If I don't get a response from you by tomorrow or
I don't receive my check tomorrow (Friday), you will
be receiving a letter in the mail (not from me)
regarding all of this. If you could just let me know
what's going on that would be great. Also, I don't
believe the twenty dollar discount is appropriate
anymore as it was to make up for the time loss that
you had to wait for the amp. You now have the amp and
I don't have my money. Thanks.

SENT BY ME ON Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:10 PM

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 02:45 PM
PLENTY more where that came from and of JUHLs great stuff too but no need to post all of it.

JUHL
08-01-2008, 02:46 PM
sorry about your luck man, hopefully people that have dealt with me can post some feedback, the bottom line is, im not going to send you this amp until you prove to me that its yours!

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 02:48 PM
nothing i can do about proof.....its a used jl 500/1 haha u think i wrote a little message on the amp to make sure i get it back months later??? Think I put a tracking device on it?? If you have a real idea instead of giving more BS like I got from anybody the whole time...go for it...otherwise

JUHL = QUESTIONABLE :)

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 02:50 PM
as for people who you've dealt with :

REFS/FEEDBACK: Gymfreak101, mgbcs, AFIREINSIDE, Anybody Killa, Tonyroc14

ha think anyone wants to belive it? If you cared, you'd take to seconds to get that out of there....you know to cover up.

ssackett
08-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Man this is to much.. To much scamming going on these days.. Not saying anyone is right or wrong

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 02:53 PM
I agree...scamming has maxed out...though it will continue...no doubt.

mgbcs
08-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Alright, I guess I have to throw this out there since I wasn't aware of any of this:

From my dealings, JUHL is a good guy. We traded merchandise in person and everything went very well. However, at the time of the trade, I gave him an amp of mine with the promise of a 500/1 when he received it (from the looks of it from ANYBODYKILLA????). So, I am being left in the dark here somewhere, as I was not aware other people own on the amp or whatever the **** is going on. Someone just needs to let me know what's going on with things. To JUHL, if that amp belongs to someone else, I don't need it. But then we need to arrange something else for the amp I did give you. Let me know guys, I'm not pissed off, just need to know what's going on. Again, Toby seemed like a decent enough guy to me, so let's figure this out.

Rich B
08-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Let this be a lesson, write down your serial numbers and keep them in a safe place.

If you had, you could prove the amp was or wasnt yours.

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Alright, I guess I have to throw this out there since I wasn't aware of any of this:

From my dealings, JUHL is a good guy. We traded merchandise in person and everything went very well. However, at the time of the trade, I gave him an amp of mine with the promise of a 500/1 when he received it (from the looks of it from ANYBODYKILLA????). So, I am being left in the dark here somewhere, as I was not aware other people own on the amp or whatever the **** is going on. Someone just needs to let me know what's going on with things. To JUHL, if that amp belongs to someone else, I don't need it. But then we need to arrange something else for the amp I did give you. Let me know guys, I'm not pissed off, just need to know what's going on. Again, Toby seemed like a decent enough guy to me, so let's figure this out.

Yeah I think he's been doing some good trade....just hit a bump and needs to clear it up. The 500/1 is mine...if I had to (don't know if it's possible) I could go as far back as to when I bought the amp. But it won't help me any.

JL Audio
08-01-2008, 03:00 PM

the plot thickens :fyi:

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 03:01 PM
lol nothing thick about it....sounds like JUHL WAS good but now he decided to take anybody's path for a while...he clears this up with me and we have a good guy again. Until then...my amp has been passed through 2 ppl now and I'm still not able to get it back. PAWN IT OFF TO SOMEONE CLOSER TO PA!! lol

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Let this be a lesson, write down your serial numbers and keep them in a safe place.

If you had, you could prove the amp was or wasnt yours.

very true..i agree....that was a long time ago before I was ever scammed...can you imagine that? I worked with all decent ppl until I bumped into anybody and JUHL

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 03:09 PM
lol since I've attracted 21 ppl right now, I figure you all deserve an update. mgbcs is working with me right now to see how to get my amp back to me. I believe JUHL is cool with him and he sounds to be an excellent guy so I'm happy to deal with him. We'll see where this goes and keep you all updated....whether you really care or are looking for some entertainment ;)

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (15 members and 1 guests)
Call_it_done , 528hz , audioatg , dustinr , gymfreak101 , hank hill , Haunz , JUHL , MemphisCherokee , Pootie , Rich B , ssackett , stuckinok , TylerBD12 , WALKS UP

JUHL, feel free to talk to me anytime you'd like. I'd rather actually settle up with you than continue to fight...it's best for everyone.

mgbcs
08-01-2008, 03:22 PM
We need to figure out where the amp is to begin with. I was told this morning that JUHL did not have it...

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 03:23 PM
We need to figure out where the amp is to begin with. I was told this morning that JUHL did not have it...

Wow JUHL just keeps lying...I hope he was done on CA.com cuz it just keeps getting worse.

delvryboy
08-01-2008, 03:42 PM
:confused::crazy::popcorn:

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 04:41 PM
JUHL says he has it. I've asked him to send me pics that he has it and pics with his username. Then with the pics...I can prove whether or not it is in fact my amp.

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Still no response on pics....JUHL you were on after that...just LMK when I'm getting pics...and then I can prove :)

ThatChevyGuy
08-01-2008, 10:42 PM
How are you gonna prove its yours when he sends pics?

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 10:50 PM
How are you gonna prove its yours when he sends pics?

I would really rather wait till I see pics. It's nothign against anyone...it's just more lagit that way. You'll understand once I show whether it is mine or not. Quite simple but he has to send pics for me to see.

BobbyDD
08-01-2008, 11:00 PM
I don't understand why you think he should just take your word that it's your amp. I don't trust you any more than I do him after you hacked that guy's account. Good thing there are stupid people like King Ranch here that'll still deal with you. JUHL, I'd start a thread on him too.

delvryboy
08-01-2008, 11:47 PM
If he sends me a pic I can also prove it's mine. :fyi:

See.... this is actually my sub. I put a blue piece of speaker wire on it in case it was ever stolen.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/lilmaniac2/DD/DSCN1202.jpg

BobbyDD
08-01-2008, 11:49 PM
If he sends me a pic I can also prove it's mine. :fyi:

See.... this is actually my sub. I put a blue piece of speaker wire on it in case it was ever stolen.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/lilmaniac2/DD/DSCN1202.jpg

Liar, it's mine. I specifically remember putting that yellow wire nut on there myself.

delvryboy
08-01-2008, 11:52 PM
Liar, it's mine. I specifically remember putting that yellow wire nut on there myself.

No, it looks like that from the flash. As soon as Chad sends me my sub back I'll let you know the real color, therefore proving it's truly mine.

BobbyDD
08-01-2008, 11:56 PM
No, it looks like that from the flash. As soon as Chad sends me my sub back I'll let you know the real color, therefore proving it's truly mine.

I don't know man. That electrical tape looks black, and I always use black, so it must be mine.

Call_it_done
08-01-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't understand why you think he should just take your word that it's your amp. I don't trust you any more than I do him after you hacked that guy's account. Good thing there are stupid people like King Ranch here that'll still deal with you. JUHL, I'd start a thread on him too.

I'm not explaining so that I won't get screwed on this part too. Let me give some "kind as possible words to you"....buzz off budy :) I guess you'll have to wait to see if he sends pics. And THEN maybe I'll have a good enough way of proving it and you'll say yeah I guess he did know how to prove it. I really can't tell you much more until I get those pics which I'm hoping JUHL will make public so everyone knows whats going on. I'm not here to hide anything.

WALKS UP
08-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Why dont you tell someone what the amp has to show that its yours but only 1 person or 2 people than wen he sends pics they can look cuz anyone can see a pic and just mention somthin in the pic claiming its theres u kno?

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Why dont you tell someone what the amp has to show that its yours but only 1 person or 2 people than wen he sends pics they can look cuz anyone can see a pic and just mention somthin in the pic claiming its theres u kno?

hey walks up, i appreciate the help cuz you've been pretty supportive so again I thank you. I'm sorry I can't say anymore about this but like I said, it's the only way to protect myself. You'll see how it will be very clear to see if the amp is mine or not.

scarolinablazin
08-02-2008, 12:52 AM
ur an idiot stop tryna get over on dis dude. punk

delvryboy
08-02-2008, 12:53 AM
maybe a chip and you have the missing piece?

It has to be something other than a mark or the like.

pjvoc
08-02-2008, 12:56 AM

x2, do it fool, JUHL is kool in my book

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:05 AM
x2, do it fool, JUHL is kool in my book

sry guess I missed that? do what fool? Prove it? I need pics and then I can.

BobbyDD
08-02-2008, 01:07 AM
sry guess I missed that? do what fool? Prove it? I need pics and then I can.

He's not obligated to send you pics.:fyi:

Rookie_80
08-02-2008, 01:10 AM
I would really rather wait till I see pics. It's nothign against anyone...it's just more lagit that way. You'll understand once I show whether it is mine or not. Quite simple but he has to send pics for me to see.

what if he sends pics of a different amp?
just a thought

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:10 AM

So he shouldn't clear this up? If I have proof it's mine, it should come back to me don't you think?

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:11 AM
just a thought

That would be a problem. Basically it comes down to is he trying to scam as well or is he a good guy that is here to help.

cman9012
just a thought

Agreed it's not hard to find pictures.

mazdakid
id think that you should state how you are going to identify if the amp is yours before he sends pics. that would be stupid if he just sends pics first

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:12 AM
Agreed it's not hard to find pictures.

I asked for pics with his username and time in the pic.

Call_it_done
id think that you should state how you are going to identify if the amp is yours before he sends pics. that would be stupid if he just sends pics first

How I'm proving it will be very clear. No previous info needed from me to prove it. But I need him to send them and I don't know if he will.

Rookie_80
hey man can you briefly in few sentences tell us from the start what the hell is goin on? including how did anybody killa end up with your amp again?

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:14 AM
hey man can you briefly in few sentences tell us from the start what the hell is goin on? including how did anybody killa end up with your amp again?

If you feel like browsing through it all feel free but trying to sum it up in senteces just won't work. Nothing to hide and plenty is in just the 2 sites in my sig.

Rookie_80
08-02-2008, 01:15 AM
I asked for pics with his username and time in the pic.

u don get it. i meaqnt what if he borrows some other amp from smbdy and takes the pic with username.

again i didn read the whole thing so maybe im missing something.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:16 AM
u don get it. i meaqnt what if he borrows some other amp from smbdy and takes the pic with username.

again i didn read the whole thing so maybe im missing something.

no u r right he could do that. i really dont have an answer for that.

DaGh0st
08-02-2008, 01:18 AM

I agree with you to a point, UHLE or what ever his name is said he would give it back if the OP could provide proof. A pic wouldnt be to hard to shut him up.

And if it is his amp i wouldnt want it within 100yards of me because if the cops get involved Mail Fraud+possession of stolen property > the few hundred bucks he would be out.

delvryboy
08-02-2008, 01:19 AM
and if it's not yours? then you are at square 1 w/ abk?

imo, i think since you both got screwed, the amp should be sold and the money split.

I'm not really sure why JUHL should be taking the full hit. but then, this whole story is all twisted.

what was your original sn?

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:20 AM
I agree with you to a point, UHLE or what ever his name is said he would give it back if the OP could provide proof. A pic wouldnt be to hard to shut him up.

And if it is his amp i wouldnt want it within 100yards of me because if the cops get involved Mail Fraud+possession of stolen property > the few hundred bucks he would be out.

Well we can always get to that point, but I'd rather settle it w/o the cops.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:21 AM

imo, i think since you both got screwed, the amp should be sold and the money split.

I'm not really sure why JUHL should be taking the full hit. but then, this whole story is all twisted.

bcooper22 and JUHL is apparently square right now. He got reimbursed by ABK including my amp which he knew full well taht it was mine before he took it.

mazdakid
08-02-2008, 01:22 AM
someone besides you needs to know how you will prove its yours or it means nothing

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:23 AM
someone besides you needs to know how you will prove its yours or it means nothing

It will mean something when you see how i prove or disprove the amp is mine. But yes I wouldn't want this to be over because he borrows another amp. If he knows what I know, he prob does, he would likely grab another amp. I'm working with a select person to perhaps let them know how I'll be doing it. Just hard to trust anyone at this point :(

delvryboy
08-02-2008, 01:25 AM
but now we have this thread, which I would imagine he has already read.

mazdakid
08-02-2008, 01:27 AM
It will mean something when you see how i prove or disprove the amp is mine. But yes I wouldn't want this to be over because he borrows another amp. If he knows what I know, he prob does, he would likely grab another amp. I'm working with a select person to perhaps let them know how I'll be doing it. Just hard to trust anyone at this point :(

i think i read in this thread that you hacked into someones account on here? you're real trustworthy huh :confused:

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:27 AM
but now we have this thread, which I would imagine he has already read.

Yesss?

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:28 AM
i think i read in this thread that you hacked into someones account on here? you're real trustworthy huh :confused:

Being as non-threatening as possible, why would you question me? Clearly I'm not a scammer and am not going around hacking people. I got in there to help others which I made very clear. :furious:

delvryboy
08-02-2008, 01:31 AM
Yesss?

well, now I doubt you'll get the pic you're looking for.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:32 AM
well, now I doubt you'll get the pic you're looking for.

Yeah me too.....but you all asked :)

Randy Savage
08-02-2008, 01:42 AM
bcooper22 and JUHL is apparently square right now. He got reimbursed by ABK including my amp which he knew full well taht it was mine before he took it.

From what I remember Anybody Killa posted pictures with 2 500/1's, so I don't know why you think he knew it was yours.

I think you need to calm down. The guy received an amp that is possibly yours, and you're keeping everyone in the dark on how you can 'prove' it is yours while you attempt to drag his name through the mud.

zack39648
08-02-2008, 01:43 AM
he may very well be a scammer he went really shady when i talked to him via IM a few weeks back when i wanted to trade with him i . he said he would have to wait for the anybodykilla situation to be resolved to go through with $10 added on his part for our trade so i asked him why.. he said it was done and he got his amp not aure if you knew but anybodykilla said that he never got anything fro juhl in the first place so who knows juhl and mephisflex both are so questionable its retarded i wish you the best of luck with the situation and finnaly solving it butlike you said juhl is probably a scammer himself and has already ruined his own name i get a PM every so often since i said he was lying about anybody killa and what did i know so noone will deal with him again if i have anything to do with it his overall business practices are to ****ed up IMO

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:44 AM
From what I remember Anybody Killa posted pictures with 2 500/1's, so I don't know why you think he knew it was yours.

I think you need to calm down. The guy received an amp that is possibly yours, and you're keeping everyone in the dark on how you can 'prove' it is yours while you attempt to drag his name through the mud.

You are correct. But does this not sound insulting to you?

Originally Posted by JUHL
well, not too bad actually. didnt you give him a 500/1? odd, i have that amp now...

If he wasn't looking for trouble why would he write that? I'm asking for pics and we'll go from there.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:52 AM
w/o giving anything away that would jeopardize my chances of getting my amp back, i have let one person on here know what makes my amp special :)

BushJ311
08-02-2008, 01:53 AM
hey walks up, i appreciate the help cuz you've been pretty supportive so again I thank you. I'm sorry I can't say anymore about this but like I said, it's the only way to protect myself. You'll see how it will be very clear to see if the amp is mine or not.

How I'm proving it will be very clear. No previous info needed from me to prove it. But I need him to send them and I don't know if he will.

You need to pm a mod or someone and tell them the proof and have them look at pictures to verify.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:55 AM
You need to pm a mod or someone and tell them the proof and have them look at pictures to verify.

I have let a very trusted person know. Also, still no clue if JUHL will post pics or if he'll post pics of the correct one.

zack39648
08-02-2008, 01:56 AM
he just did say someone has been informed with the identifying info im sure that person will be proof enuf if juhl post pics if infact he did give that person the info on "what makes his amp special"

pjvoc
08-02-2008, 02:02 AM
i think this dude is gay causin all this rucus without revealing his superfeg plan to prrove the amp is his... STFU

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:04 AM
i think this dude is gay causin all this rucus without revealing his superfeg plan to prrove the amp is his... STFU

IF I COULD EXPLAIN IT I WOULD....**** IVE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ELSE. how bout we see some pics first. hey and right back to you budy....STFU

btdickey99
08-02-2008, 02:41 AM
ok I am ready for pics of them amp now

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:45 AM
ok I am ready for pics of them amp now

me too....i wish he would post some.....just won't help if he misrepresents...could just be a step in the wrong direction.

JUHL
08-02-2008, 04:08 AM
im not posting pics up of my amp man, this is soo dumb. im sorry anybody killa stole your amp from you, i recieved a 500/1 from him, the one i have may very well be yours. and if it is, then describe it, and if it is, i will send it to you if you pay for shipping. thats the bottom line. if i just go on here posting pics of a 500/1 then you'll just say "yup, thats mine". you need to be working with ABK and not me, i dont have a "trade" going on with you, im not a "scammer" and i didnt "scam" you...

JUHL
08-02-2008, 04:13 AM
like i said, im done with this... i dont plan on talking to you ever again, unless you can honestly prove to me that this amp once belonged to you. until then, good bye. im going to fvcking bed.....

delvryboy
08-02-2008, 09:19 AM
thread/fail

mazdakid
08-02-2008, 10:06 AM
like i said, im done with this... i dont plan on talking to you ever again, unless you can honestly prove to me that this amp once belonged to you. until then, good bye. im going to fvcking bed.....

well thats kinda stupid, you already agreed to give it back if its his.
now you're just going to leave it alone?

WALKS UP
08-02-2008, 11:45 AM

ya no ****, just take pics you act like people will agree to give it back if he just notices a mark on it come on. it will have to be a big somthhing and proof on his side as well to prove its his so not like your going to post a pic and if he says its his were all going to agree come on now? just post the pics stop being a ***** you already lied 2 months ago to memphisflex when you were planning to go to his pad cuz he scammed you but while doing so you lied and said you recieved his stuff "to givehim a better name" Lol come on bro ..

mihklo
08-02-2008, 11:49 AM
how hard it is to post a picture? as you said all he has to do is say yep its mine. but then on the flip side after he describes his "special" way of deciphering if it is his all you have to say is nope not there, this isnt it. sounds to me although you say you would return it, deep down you have no intentions of returning anything. with your attitude of "oh well he f*cked you,i dont care". to me its pretty apparent that you know the and is the OP but dont do the right thing.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 12:23 PM
well thats kinda stupid, you already agreed to give it back if its his.
now you're just going to leave it alone?

ya no ****, just take pics you act like people will agree to give it back if he just notices a mark on it come on. it will have to be a big somthhing and proof on his side as well to prove its his so not like your going to post a pic and if he says its his were all going to agree come on now? just post the pics stop being a ***** you already lied 2 months ago to memphisflex when you were planning to go to his pad cuz he scammed you but while doing so you lied and said you recieved his stuff "to givehim a better name" Lol come on bro ..

how hard it is to post a picture? as you said all he has to do is say yep its mine. but then on the flip side after he describes his "special" way of deciphering if it is his all you have to say is nope not there, this isnt it. sounds to me although you say you would return it, deep down you have no intentions of returning anything. with your attitude of "oh well he f*cked you,i dont care". to me its pretty apparent that you know the and is the OP but dont do the right thing.

Thanks again for anyone trying to resolve this situation and be done. I agree, he shows a pic and i say yup that scratch was there, no obviously that doesn't help my case. BUT there is no harm in him posting the pics and it will help his case. If i dont have a clear way, yeah that sux. But maybe I do have a real way of proving it that can't be argued.

JUHL.....IM TRYING TO PROVE IT BUT YOU WON'T GIVE ME THE CHANCE. POST PICS OF THE AMP....ALL PICS (TOP, BOTTOM, SIDES, ETC)....THEN WE CAN SETTLE THIS.

JUHL
08-02-2008, 01:36 PM
here, straight from my cell phone. is this yours?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/bh1234/newpics5-1.jpg

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:39 PM
I do appreciate the pic but I need the pic on all sides and your name so this can be a little more lagit. Definitely appreciate you helping though, for real. Thanks JUHL...lets keep it going.

icpurplepplalot
08-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Wow, go to a professional photographer for that pic? You could of at least took pictures of all sides and front and back instead of taking a slanted pic that doesn't even show the whole amp.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Wow, go to a professional photographer for that pic? You could of at least took pictures of all sides and front and back instead of taking a slanted pic that doesn't even show the whole amp.

Hahh now now be nice. I said, I appreciate him going this far. I just need pics of all sides very detailed and with the time and his name.

JUHL
08-02-2008, 01:43 PM
is that your amp or not, im tired of this bullsh*t....

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:44 PM
is that your amp or not, im tired of this bullsh*t....

HHHHHAAAAAHHH yeah cuz ima prove it with that pic. I'm tired of you giving me the runaround. Your name isn't even in the pic.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:45 PM
that you?

just found that on google http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/bh1234/newpics5-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread&#37;3Fid%3D98024&h=532&w=800&sz=47&hl=en&start=47&um=1&tbnid=00KBglP2-7f7gM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djl%2B500/1%26start%3D36%26ndsp%3D18%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26cl ient%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:47 PM

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/bh1234/?start=20 that your photobucket?

CUZ THAT'S WHERE THE PIC IS FROM

JUHL
08-02-2008, 01:48 PM
obviously....

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:49 PM

FROM YOUR PHONE EH??? LOOK ON THIS PHOTOBUCKET AND YOU'LL SEE THE SAME PIC......

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/bh1234/?start=20

JUHL
08-02-2008, 01:50 PM
whats the problem? uploaded through photobucket straight from my iphone....

icpurplepplalot
08-02-2008, 01:50 PM
From the looks of his other posts with pictures, he does not have a pb account. He posts everything via imageshack

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:51 PM

REAL PICS OF YOUR NAME AND TIME EXACTLY....I NEED ALL SIDES AND SUCH ....IF IM GOING TO POINT SOMETHING OUT ...IT SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IN WHAT YOU'RE SHOWING ME.

JUHL
08-02-2008, 01:53 PM
if i post pics, you will just say " yeah, that scratch, i did that. thats my amp " so you need to describe it first, before i can identify it as "YOURS", i dont want to lose an amp, just like you didnt.... the person you need to be talking to is ABK, hes the one that stole from you.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:54 PM
if i post pics, you will just say " yeah, that scratch, i did that. thats my amp " so you need to describe it first, before i can identify it as "YOURS", i dont want to lose an amp, just like you didnt.... the person you need to be talking to is ABK, hes the one that stole from you.

You know just as good as me that Jack won't talk to me. I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....I WILL HAVE CLEAR PROOF

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE MET YOU.....IS THIS HIM KISSING HIS GIRL B/C IT WAS FROM THE SAME PLACE AS THAT GENERIC PIC

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/bh1234/102_0554.jpg

01 S 10
08-02-2008, 01:55 PM
REAL PICS OF YOUR NAME AND TIME EXACTLY....I NEED ALL SIDES AND SUCH ....IF IM GOING TO POINT SOMETHING OUT ...IT SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IN WHAT YOU'RE SHOWING ME.

point it out now, that way when the real pic shows, you can say "see, i told ya" instead of "yeah see that mark, i made that". i dont know why you want to see the pic first????

anybody can say, yep thats mine, see the .... .... on it :crazy:

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Yeah Thats Right...im Getting Dirty Now :) Lol

icpurplepplalot
08-02-2008, 01:56 PM
You know just as good as me that Jack won't talk to me. I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....I WILL HAVE CLEAR PROOF

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE MET YOU.....IS THIS HIM KISSING HIS GIRL B/C IT WAS FROM THE SAME PLACE AS THAT GENERIC PIC

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/bh1234/102_0554.jpg

Just looking at his other pics that he has posted, I'd bet almost anything that that pb is indeed not his.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:56 PM
point it out now, that way when the real pic shows, you can say "see, i told ya" instead of "yeah see that mark, i made that". i dont know why you want to see the pic first????

anybody can say, yep thats mine, see the .... .... on it :crazy:

yes they can...but i can easily prove it once he gets real pics.......whether its mine or not. I DONT NEED TO SAY IT PREVIOUS TOO AND YOU WILL SEE Y. haha this is like a **** broken record.....from both sides.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:57 PM
so he's posting fake photos....that make anyone else think about it???

morgans432
08-02-2008, 01:58 PM
juhl is not helping at all because he knows that he has call it done's amp. This is so stupid juhl just stop being a **** and settle this.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 01:58 PM
2nd that :)

icpurplepplalot
08-02-2008, 02:00 PM
http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=98024

Scroll down and see when that amp's picture was posted. May, 6th, 2008.

Your full of **** Juhl, and are the exact same thing as a scammer.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:00 PM
http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=98024

Scroll down and see when that amp's picture was posted. May, 6th, 2008.

Your full of **** Juhl, and are the exact same thing as a scammer.

You took it to the step needed. WAY TO GO JUHL AKA 100% GRADE A SCAMMER!!

LOOOKS LIKE WE GOT ANOTHER. I HOPE HE WAS DONE ON HERE ANYWAY CUZ HE IS NOW.

01 S 10
08-02-2008, 02:01 PM
so he's posting fake photos....that make anyone else think about it???

well he nor anyone else understands why you want to see the pic first before you call "its mine".

i dont think anyone would post a pic first, think about his situation or if somebody was telling you this instead of him. what makes him think your not gonna pull something on him?

Im not on either side in this case, because everything got out of hand.

what will distiguish this amp from anyone else's?

icpurplepplalot
08-02-2008, 02:02 PM

obviously....

quoting these so he can't delete and act like he didn't post that

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:02 PM
well he nor anyone else understands why you want to see the pic first before you call "its mine".

i dont think anyone would post a pic first, think about his situation or if somebody was telling you this instead of him. what makes him think your not gonna pull something on him?

Im not on either side in this case, because everything got out of hand.

what will distiguish this amp from anyone else's?

HAHAHAAH HOLY S.H.I.T BUD YOU JUS CAN'T GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD CAN YOU?????

IVE SAID IT WILL BE CLEAR....SO I THINK THAT MEANS IT WILL BE F'IN CLEAR...IM GLAD YOU'RE OKAY WITH PPL LIKE THIS BECAUSE LYING ABOUT POSTING ONE PIC IS JUST AS BAD AS STRAIGHT SCAMMING.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Btw Juhl Has Left The Building ;)

morgans432
08-02-2008, 02:03 PM
he is a scammer.... just admit it you ***** your stealing other peoples pictures now and trying to hide from everyone.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:05 PM
he is a scammer.... just admit it you ***** your stealing other peoples pictures now and trying to hide from everyone.

agreed...if he was going to settle this...y just leave?

01 S 10
08-02-2008, 02:05 PM
HAHAHAAH HOLY S.H.I.T BUD YOU JUS CAN'T GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD CAN YOU?????

IVE SAID IT WILL BE CLEAR....SO I THINK THAT MEANS IT WILL BE F'IN CLEAR...IM GLAD YOU'RE OKAY WITH PPL LIKE THIS BECAUSE LYING ABOUT POSTING ONE PIC IS JUST AS BAD AS STRAIGHT SCAMMING.

wow, calm down there "bud" i said im not on either side ;)

HOW THE FCK WILL IT BE CLEAR? Im almost positive it IS your amp, but why are you being shady on how you will distinguish it?

I hope you have a previous picture of it to match up to a picture he posts to prove it. just saying "yep its mine" wouldnt cut it for me :)

GL

morgans432
08-02-2008, 02:06 PM
he wants nothing to do with this because he is caught now and wont admit it. Be a man JUHL you *****

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:07 PM
wow, calm down there "bud" i said im not on either side ;)

HOW THE FCK WILL IT BE CLEAR? Im almost positive it IS your amp, but why are you being shady on how you will distinguish it?

I hope you have a previous picture of it to match up to a picture he posts to prove it. just saying "yep its mine" wouldnt cut it for me :)

GL

I have agreeed with you and everyone every time! Just saying yup that's mine won't cut it! THATS THE LAST TIME SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST THAT BECAUSE ALL SIDES HAVE ALREADY AGREED ON THAT. WHO THE F CARES HOW I DO IT AS LONG AS I DO IT.

lol now I'm just starting to get a kick out of this because I know ill never get my amp back from JUHL. he never had any intention of doing so and since there's so much evidence now....I THINK IT'S TIME TO CALL IN THE CAVALRY ;)

morgans432
08-02-2008, 02:08 PM
what is his personal info and email all of that good stuff

JL Audio
08-02-2008, 02:09 PM
juhl looks to be on the next up list for the scammer retaliation unit.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:09 PM
what is his personal info and email all of that good stuff

For what? Anything personal will be taken care of "somewhat" professionally by me and anyone who will be involved in clearing this up. I'm done with all this craziness, it's time to end it :cool:

morgans432
08-02-2008, 02:12 PM
deathh to all scammers

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:12 PM
deathh to all scammers

Killing is illegal...he'll be taken care of legally :) lol

morgans432
08-02-2008, 02:13 PM
only if you get caught haha

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:17 PM
I have just txt'd JUHL to notify him of my actions that will come.

morgans432
08-02-2008, 02:18 PM
police involvement

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:19 PM
police involvement

It is the thought at the moment....yes. He knows it well too because he tried to involve the Duncan OK police department in his problem with jack. He got his stuff...I guess I'll have to also.

tc3k101
08-02-2008, 02:21 PM
so what are ur actions?

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:24 PM
so what are ur actions?

I think I will have to involve legal officials to help sort this out. At this point, it sounds like he has my amp. Do I know 100%? No, absolutely not. He won't give me the chance to confirm either situation.

morgans432
08-02-2008, 02:28 PM
its going to be hard to get it back man but gl with everything

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:28 PM
JUHL txt'd back w/ "hi whose this?"

well great spelling and we have other txts JUHL so theyll be on record that you have written...:)

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:29 PM
its going to be hard to get it back man but gl with everything

Nope, don't expect to get anything back :(

morgans432
08-02-2008, 02:30 PM
this ***** all because juhl is gay about it all. Spread his cell phone # around man

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:32 PM
it won't help so no reason to.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:35 PM
JUHL is continuing to cover up...he erased his hobbies, Boxing, and the rest of the information.

tc3k101
08-02-2008, 02:38 PM
he is gonna create another username :fyi: since no one will trust his bish ***

dave_damage
08-02-2008, 02:49 PM
This thread makes me want to punch a baby!

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:52 PM

Not too much somebody like me can do when you live so far away from them.

kovemaster559
08-02-2008, 02:52 PM

yup and i just noticed tht he has eraces all info on him . i was going to deal with him but good thing i didnt.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 02:54 PM
yup and i just noticed tht he has eraces all info on him . i was going to deal with him but good thing i didnt.

too bad someone's not close enough to go sort this out.

btdickey99
08-02-2008, 03:08 PM
I did hear that JUHL is + I'm Bout Money + :fyi:

just thought I would share

tc3k101
08-02-2008, 03:14 PM
I did hear that JUHL is + I'm Bout Money + :fyi:

just thought I would share

:confused:

kovemaster559
08-02-2008, 03:24 PM
i think hes in NJ or NY onee of the states im not to sure

spivey17323
08-02-2008, 05:17 PM
how can you expect him to give you the amp if you dont provide proof? like i dont get why everyones getting so mad at him. like what if some random person told you someone scammed them and the amp that they had recieved was really yours but they had no proof to back it up. like they could just be saying its theres to get it. look at it as if you were in his situation. would u just give up an amp that u just recieved in a trade from someone to someone you dont even know with no proof just because they said it was theres? come on man thats kind of stupid.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 05:23 PM
how can you expect him to give you the amp if you dont provide proof? like i dont get why everyones getting so mad at him. like what if some random person told you someone scammed them and the amp that they had recieved was really yours but they had no proof to back it up. like they could just be saying its theres to get it. look at it as if you were in his situation. would u just give up an amp that u just recieved in a trade from someone to someone you dont even know with no proof just because they said it was theres? come on man thats kind of stupid.

Do some reading before poking your head in here and stating material that has been brought up, explained, and finised threads before. Just to entertain one more idiot here, JUHL new before he got the amp that it was mine. We had spoken long before this. Learn what you're gettting into....BEFORE YOU GET INTO IT. :crazy:

jrgreene1968
08-02-2008, 05:29 PM
this whole deal sux and is confusing, scammer being scammed then scams innocent person, then steals pics to post, etc etc. Hope i remember not to deal with said scammer:D

kovemaster559
08-02-2008, 05:30 PM
i say juhl gives you 100 bucks and call it a deal. so you learn not to ship firST!

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 05:30 PM
this whole deal sux and is confusing, scammer being scammed then scams innocent person, then steals pics to post, etc etc. Hope i remember not to deal with said scammer:D

Well he won't be dealing anymore on that account so my guess is he'll just start on a new one. Just don't deal with a guy named Toby Juhl....on any account.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 05:31 PM
i say juhl gives you 100 bucks and call it a deal. so you learn not to ship firST!

lol I'd sure call it done for that ;) but you know he won't.

Call_it_done
08-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Ok, well I'll be out for a little while so I won't be here to answer the same questions that these idiots ask over and over again w/o even knowing the situation....:)

Jeremy M
08-02-2008, 11:33 PM
JUHL owes me money for a Pioneer deck i sent him. Due to me not having any selling refs...i shipped first. But i do have his parents address, so i'll be contacting them, and finding out his phone # and any other things i can.

Call_it_done
08-03-2008, 01:20 AM
JUHL owes me money for a Pioneer deck i sent him. Due to me not having any selling refs...i shipped first. But i do have his parents address, so i'll be contacting them, and finding out his phone # and any other things i can.

Yeah, he's clearly a standup guy. LMK if I can help you at all Jeremy.

jrgreene1968
08-03-2008, 08:50 AM
dont this forum have some kind of rule where if you are scammed or have a bad dealing, you cant buy, sell, or post, till the deal is settled? I know alot of boards do, or used to....way to much chit going on nowadays...makes you wanna just spend the extra money and buy from a retailer...hell with a 50/50 chance on getting your stuff..thats not very good odds!

Jeremy M
08-03-2008, 01:23 PM
it's low life P.O.S. like this that ruin it for the stand up people. I just wish i lived closer....i'm not out that much money but it's the principle.

Call_it_done
08-03-2008, 01:24 PM
it's low life P.O.S. like this that ruin it for the stand up people. I just wish i lived closer....i'm not out that much money but it's the principle.

You get enough people that have something in common and something is bound to happen :cool:

mgbcs
08-03-2008, 08:37 PM

I haven't finished reading, but he already told me what it was that he would look for...FYI

mgbcs
08-03-2008, 08:41 PM

Again, FYI...if you're going by this theory, I traded JUHL for this amp back in the end of June and haven't received it.

mgbcs
08-03-2008, 08:45 PM
im not posting pics up of my amp man, this is soo dumb. im sorry anybody killa stole your amp from you, i recieved a 500/1 from him, the one i have may very well be yours. and if it is, then describe it, and if it is, i will send it to you if you pay for shipping. thats the bottom line. if i just go on here posting pics of a 500/1 then you'll just say "yup, thats mine". you need to be working with ABK and not me, i dont have a "trade" going on with you, im not a "scammer" and i didnt "scam" you...

But you do have an unfulfilled trade going with me...

zack39648
08-03-2008, 08:47 PM
**** this all need to be settled JUHL just post the **** pic he has already informed me through PM's how he can identify the amp so thats not an issue i have been holding on to this information so you or anyone else will not PM me and ask but if you post A PIC it can be identified with the information i have@!!!!!!!!!!!

Call_it_done
08-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I haven't finished reading, but he already told me what it was that he would look for...FYI

Yup he knows :)

Again, FYI...if you're going by this theory, I traded JUHL for this amp back in the end of June and haven't received it.

Yup JUHL's got some problems coming his way.

**** this all need to be settled JUHL just post the **** pic he has already informed me through PM's how he can identify the amp so thats not an issue i have been holding on to this information so you or anyone else will not PM me and ask but if you post A PIC it can be identified with the information i have@!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, he's not going to post a real pic....i wonder why ;) lol

Jeremy M
08-03-2008, 08:56 PM
can we get an IP....wanna make sure to get it to all other forums, so this won't happen to nayone else.

Macklessdaddy
08-03-2008, 08:58 PM
You guys should really stop wasting your time asking this dude for pics as it is obvious he has been caught with his dickbeaters in the candy jar:D

zack39648
08-03-2008, 09:00 PM
You guys should really stop wasting your time asking this dude for pics as it is obvious he has been caught with his dickbeaters in the candy jar:D

well HE (juhl) said if call it done can PROVE it was his he would gladly sent it to him >> thats the only way for call it done to PROVE its his ...

Call_it_done
08-03-2008, 09:03 PM
yeah he's been lying the whole time....no doubt. he's done...one way or another.

memphisman
08-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Is anyone thinking anybody killa=juhl?? Cause its been botherin me for a fewe days

dave_damage
08-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Is anyone thinking anybody killa=juhl?? Cause its been botherin me for a fewe days

Its a thought, but I believe ABk's IP address was shown in a post with all of his other aliases. JUHL was not one of them.

Call_it_done
08-03-2008, 09:14 PM

Haha though I'm ALL of their number one fans, I can 99% say no. They have different numbers and live in different places. Plus someone has met JUHL (you know who JUHL :) ) So no I don't think so.

mgbcs
08-03-2008, 09:20 PM
How old is this ABK guy...cuz I met Juhl and he's right out of high school

Call_it_done
08-03-2008, 09:20 PM
How old is this ABK guy...cuz I met Juhl and he's right out of high school

ABK is about 19 now.

Macklessdaddy
08-03-2008, 09:27 PM
well HE (juhl) said if call it done can PROVE it was his he would gladly sent it to him >> thats the only way for call it done to PROVE its his ...

And you fuccin believed him?

zack39648
08-03-2008, 09:32 PM
And you fuccin believed him?

call it done had no way to know that juhl had his amp till he just popped off and told him in the other thread why would he tell him if he had no intention on making it right?? of couse now i see he is nothing but a low down piece of **** scamming mother ******

Call_it_done
08-03-2008, 09:33 PM
call it done had no way to know that juhl had his amp till he just popped off and told him in the other thread why would he tell him if he had no intention on making it right?? of couse now i see he is nothing but a low down piece of **** scamming mother ******

hahhaha that's putting it nicely. he basically just wanted to **** in my face. well congrats JUHL, you pissed in my face....BUT IMA S.H.I.T. IN YOURS :)

Jeremy M
08-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Toby Juhl
177 B street - or - P.O. box 401
Shelton, NE 68876

this is his parents or his address. i will be posting any info i get about this kid here.

Call_it_done
08-03-2008, 09:34 PM