PDA

View Full Version : Kyosho V-one SII

executor485
08-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Alright, I bought this thing about 5 or 6 years ago and I havent played with it in forever. Originally paid quite the price (in the $450+ range). Its dirty, sorry... But it works great. It is missing 2 long screws to hold the exhaust to the block, but they are easy to find at any hobby store (and I'm just so lucky that my nearest hobby store is, well... lets see... over 2 hours away... lol, probably another reason I havent played with it in so long)
I've got the original manuals, box, extra parts, extra glow plugs, all sorts of stuff for this thing. I dont have a pic of EVERYTHING that's included, but I can take pics if your interested. Its a nitro powered car and AWD, so this little thing is quick
Initial pictures are here: http://www.mark-christian.com/pictures/RC_car

Looking to get $125 + S&H (it includes the box full of parts and original box, etc... Its probably about 20lbs or so in total. There are too many parts to recall, but again, let me know if your interested and I'll get more pics for you.)

I've got great iTrader ratings on legacygt dot com, and I should have one coming on here soon from a member that I just bought a carputer from.

executor485
08-06-2008, 10:17 AM
To the top