PDA

View Full Version : Meter RAB bought from me

dwright27
07-31-2008, 08:23 PM
he purchased a stinger volt meter from me about 2 weeks ago. do to circumstances it didnt get shipped until today. im posting this about myself so everything can be cleared up about the situation being as he didnt post anything here.

i had a suspended lisence until this past saturday and was pretty limited where i could go and when, so i got that taken care of and was tied up at work the rest of this past week and UPS was already closed when i got there everyday, so i got off a little earlier today and shipped it out. just wanted to clear anything up.

again RAB im sorry for the delay!

RAB
07-31-2008, 08:52 PM
cool man i was wondering what had happened to u. thanks again

dwright27
07-31-2008, 08:53 PM
cool man i was wondering what had happened to u. thanks again

well i lost the net for a few days also, and again im sorry for the HUGE delay.

DUMPED
08-01-2008, 03:56 AM
props to you for manning up about the situation and making the post

GLN305
08-01-2008, 04:00 AM
he purchased a stinger volt meter from me about 2 weeks ago. do to circumstances it didnt get shipped until today. im posting this about myself so everything can be cleared up about the situation being as he didnt post anything here.

i had a suspended lisence until this past saturday and was pretty limited where i could go and when, so i got that taken care of and was tied up at work the rest of this past week and UPS was already closed when i got there everyday, so i got off a little earlier today and shipped it out. just wanted to clear anything up.

again RAB im sorry for the delay!

:clap::thumbupw:

dwright27
08-02-2008, 09:41 PM
props to you for manning up about the situation and making the post

im not trying to scam anyone, just thought i would let everyone know about why i hadnt gotten it to him yet,

dwright27
08-07-2008, 01:16 AM
rab got his meter yesterday, thought i would let everyone know.

RAB
08-07-2008, 01:30 AM
yup sure did thanks