PDA

View Full Version : New Guy from LA

WhoAmI351
07-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Whats up everyone, i'm from New Orleans and 18. I've been on a few forums before but none this large, so hopefully you guys can help me out with anything i happen to into with my audio experiences!

zack39648
07-31-2008, 12:08 AM
welcome to ca.com you better hold on to your seat and be prepared :uhoh:

Buck
07-31-2008, 12:08 AM
welcome. get ready

alex3kicker
07-31-2008, 12:12 AM
who are you?

unknown
07-31-2008, 04:47 AM
What's up man? I am new to here and from LA as well, wouldn't happen to be from the NOSR forum eh?

Skip01
07-31-2008, 06:47 PM
Dudeeeee

We taking over......im in Marrero, right across the water

kraco
07-31-2008, 07:00 PM
Whats up, you guys should get together after the next storm and loot the audio stores for us! :)

MarreroMonkey
07-31-2008, 07:04 PM
Marrero Taking Over Looting Doing Whatever We Want Back Of Ames Soldier I Thought I Told YA

kraco
07-31-2008, 07:24 PM
****, you guys really are hardcore over there. Must be from the Westside? cause its the best side.... On the forum for a couple days and takin over. Ain't like we can flood this forum out so we'll just have to be bros.

:)

MarreroMonkey
07-31-2008, 07:32 PM
Yea u right we crazy over here we rep Marrero all day what the F##k are they yelling Marrero its usually bros before ho`s but when it comes to gun play we pro`s so if u aint down with us bend over and touch ya toes Westbank da bestbank

RebelDogg
08-03-2008, 02:44 AM
I'm a St. Rose soldier. I thought I told 'ya. I drink hot coffee, like Folgers. I wear tight pants so the girlies see my bulges. ummm... hmmm... okay. Not a rapper...

Anyway, welcome from La.

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Must be from St.Rose with a wannabe pitbull like that do the women over there even have teeth.Back Of Ames don`t play games.Marrero man what dont you understand.

RebelDogg
08-03-2008, 12:45 PM
My dog's not a wanna be anything. He's a loveable soft hugable puppy.

I on the otherhand would rip your thuggin' little throat out if you tried playing with me like that in person.

16 posts and you already have a rep as a ****. You must be one sorry assed little nga.

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 01:09 PM
What kind of gay **** is that a huggable puppy if that aint girly.You seem like the type that would talk but never make that great walk.All I know is the guys in St.Rose likes to play games but could never take one step in the Back Of Ames because like a real pit we will chew you up and spit you out and have you looking like a bunch of sorry gay lames.By the way I`m white.

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 01:11 PM
By the way I like to **** people off especially ones like you that think you crunk enough to show off.

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 01:18 PM
With me its all fun and game so dont get mad just making you ashame.

RebelDogg
08-03-2008, 01:31 PM
...By the way I`m white.

Being white doesn't prevent you from being a sorry assed little ngga.

kovemaster559
08-03-2008, 01:32 PM
word on the street is you love the cack!

RebelDogg
08-03-2008, 01:37 PM
With me its all fun and game so dont get mad just making you ashame.

I just realized this guy reminds me of Seth Green in "Malibu's Most Wanted." :D

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Seth Green was a g he was tougher than them even though he was stupid as hell he was scared white and besides you were the one that started talking **** making fun of me when you dont even know me come to Marrero and I will show you what I do with fools like you I will show you Crown Point Swamp Tours if you know what I mean.And what the **** is cack.

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 02:40 PM
I should have known you was a truck driver bubba.How many little girls have you picked up lately?

bonesninja
08-03-2008, 02:52 PM
crusin down the street real slow

what the **** are they yellin'?

you guys scare me to death with all this hard core e-thuggin

Skip01
08-03-2008, 02:54 PM
crusin down the street real slow

what the **** are they yellin'?

you guys scare me to death with all this hard core e-thuggin

haha.......im a lil frightened being in the same city as one, i may lock my screen door

RebelDogg
08-03-2008, 03:12 PM
...and besides you were the one that started talking **** making fun of me when you dont even know me come to Marrero and I will show you what I do with fools like you I will show you Crown Point Swamp Tours if you know what I mean..

Look back, punk. You started in with my dog, the one thing that WILL get your *** whooped.

Second, I like how you talk real tough online. I tell you what, I ain't going out to Marrero looking for a little punk like you, but if you want me come on out to Fat City on Saturday night. I chill at "The Bar". My name is C. J. I'm easy to find, just ask somebody.

I'm 6'4, shaved head, long red goatee, septum ring and weigh about 330lbs. I shouldn't be hard to spot. We'll walk around the corner out of sight and I'll let you show me what you do with fools like me. That's enough of this "e-thuggin" like somebody called it. I'm done.

RebelDogg
08-03-2008, 03:13 PM
haha.......im a lil frightened being in the same city as one, i may lock my screen door

It's a long shot, but this ain't Skip that used to work at Dyke Industries for a little while?

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Is that suppose to scare me, 330 pounds should scare you figures you would work at dyke industries being a *** and all.Well dude whatever you know where im at and I bet you are a big target just like I said wont step a food in my hood if you know what`s good.

kovemaster559
08-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Look back, punk. You started in with my dog, the one thing that WILL get your *** whooped.

Second, I like how you talk real tough online. I tell you what, I ain't going out to Marrero looking for a little punk like you, but if you want me come on out to Fat City on Saturday night. I chill at "The Bar". My name is C. J. I'm easy to find, just ask somebody.

I'm 6'4, shaved head, long red goatee, septum ring and weigh about 330lbs. I shouldn't be hard to spot. We'll walk around the corner out of sight and I'll let you show me what you do with fools like me. That's enough of this "e-thuggin" like somebody called it. I'm done.
:fyi:
I COULD STILL KICK YOU ***!

dbolemiss
08-03-2008, 04:30 PM

Sounds like the Kool Aid Man.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj128/freetheblood/kool.jpg

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Yea I Guess They Named It Fat City After You Rebel Dog Must Be A Redneck Lost In New Orleans With A Name Like That

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 04:42 PM
And Also Your Dog Doesnt Look Like A Rebel Dog Actually Looks Like A Mutt

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 04:43 PM
See Not Only Me Thanks You ****

kovemaster559
08-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Monkey **** your own balls and STFU FEG

Skip01
08-03-2008, 05:23 PM
It's a long shot, but this ain't Skip that used to work at Dyke Industries for a little while?

Nope

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Kovemaster I know you aint talking you look like a stovemaster like to eat huh you and rebel dog should fight it would be battle of the whales.You look like a broke a#s rapper that never made it.

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 05:44 PM
underneath your name says it all lowballer you didnt even need a pic that only made it worst

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 05:45 PM
not to mention you list being unemployed what a loser

kovemaster559
08-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Kovemaster I know you aint talking you look like a stovemaster like to eat huh you and rebel dog should fight it would be battle of the whales.You look like a broke a#s rapper that never made it.

the only rapper i know is your mom ,shes got a nice set of lips that wrap around my D***!

kovemaster559
08-03-2008, 05:48 PM

i got a job now(hence im not on 24/7 no more)

kovemaster559
08-03-2008, 05:49 PM

YOUR name justifies why u act the way you do! MONKEY in LA. You're A Lowclass NlGGER!

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I seen your mom on *** seekers volume 1 thru 10 the b###h dont know when to quit.You right iam ghetto not a ****** very much white you say you got a job but your title is lowballer right.

MarreroMonkey
08-03-2008, 07:07 PM
aight i quit im out now yall know what im all about
i talk sh*t to make you mad but dont worry i meant every word i said

Injected54
08-04-2008, 09:37 AM
http://www.photodump.org/stored15/ethug.jpg

MarreroMonkey
08-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Back Of Ames Marrero Thugin get it right yall know where im at

Prowler573
08-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Is that suppose to scare me, 330 pounds should scare you figures you would work at dyke industries being a *** and all.Well dude whatever you know where im at and I bet you are a big target just like I said wont step a food in my hood if you know what`s good.

Yea I Guess They Named It Fat City After You Rebel Dog Must Be A Redneck Lost In New Orleans With A Name Like That

And Also Your Dog Doesnt Look Like A Rebel Dog Actually Looks Like A Mutt

See Not Only Me Thanks You ****

underneath your name says it all lowballer you didnt even need a pic that only made it worst

I seen your mom on *** seekers volume 1 thru 10 the b###h dont know when to quit.You right iam ghetto not a ****** very much white you say you got a job but your title is lowballer right.

aight i quit im out now yall know what im all about
i talk sh*t to make you mad but dont worry i meant every word i said

Back Of Ames Marrero Thugin get it right yall know where im at

Whew! Now....after reviewing all of the above-quoted nonsense and gibberish I'd like to thank you, Monkey-Moron, for representing this fine state which I call home so bloody well.

You are a complete idiot. I do not care where you are, where you've been, or where you're going. You'll be an idiot completely regardless of physical location.

One of these days your testicles may move far enough south that you'll mouth like this to someone in person. My guess is that lucky individual will stomp your head into the ground such that you'll resemble a pavement-sucking ostrich.

Please, good sir, PLEASE I beg of you...

DO NOT under any circumstances EVER apply for work with the Louisiana Board Of Tourism.

Idiot.
*shakes head*

RebelDogg
08-04-2008, 04:10 PM
You've gotta admit he's entertaining, though. I just imagine a little skinny white 5'0 dude with a silver grill and a tank top. Some of those shorts that hang below the ***. Maybe a gold chain. I was a bit pissed at him before, but now I just think he's cute.

And my offer to him still stands wide open for a personal meeting at The Bar in Fat City (Hessmer St.) I hope to be the aforementioned lucky individual.

MarreroMonkey
08-04-2008, 05:26 PM
My invitation is still open to besides you need the walk you are the one 330 pounds im 6 foot 285 pound body builder 3 % body fat how about you invitation is there my name is Joe Dubois come and get me also would like to say your welcome and you the jack azz that gives Louisiana tourist attraction what are u showing how to mate with alligators 101.

MarreroMonkey
08-04-2008, 05:44 PM
My name is Joseph M. Dubois I live in Gretna,LA if you think u can handle me come get me i got a big black Crown Victoria sitting on chrome 22s i live behing winn dixe on lafayette st. in the neighborhood with the fire department if you feeling froggy then jump.

lil_italy773
08-04-2008, 05:51 PM
im 6 foot 285 pound body builder 3 % body fat

pixourz with screen name and date if u really are, u sould be proud to show ur acheviment off. :)

RebelDogg
08-04-2008, 08:10 PM
...im 6 foot 285 pound body builder 3 % body fat how about you ...

:rotflol:

My description of myself was merely to facilitate finding me in a crowded bar.

If you really are a "body builder" and you think size/muscles means JACKSCHIDT then you've obviously never been in a real scrap outside the playground. I've had my *** beat by much smaller men. I've also put down a swole-assed self proclaimed "black belt" and have learned never to underestimate anyone. Even you.

But I still have a lot of fun reading your replies.

Hey, could you make the next one rhyme again? Those are great. ;)

big_mofo
08-04-2008, 08:24 PM
hey marrero_*******, you are nothing but a talker, post a pic of ya big swoll ***, if its true. ****, rebeldog, i go kick his *** for you. my gf lives on the westbank. ill meet ya ***** ***. lil miss im not black im white, but i talk like a thug an drive a crown vic on 22s. stfu u westbank piece of ****.

MarreroMonkey
08-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Heres the rhyme yall been asking for never heard a white like me rap before.So here you are a wanna be big mofo when you going to tall ya old lady you a big homo.You want to know why I`m so ghetto why im so hood because I shove did down ya old ladys throat oh yes it feels good.So when you come to me I will get you good may even have someone bend you over because you said with that name he could.Big Homo you want a pic of me you cant have one im not ***** im a G.So once again if you feeling froggy then jump you will be riding back to hammond with a big old bump i have your old lady boy she likes to hump.I usually charge for that kind of action but *** it im the main attraction.

MarreroMonkey
08-05-2008, 03:45 PM
age 18 u just a kid i will whoop ya azz and u will say oh yes u did
im 25 come on man you cant fight you still need mommy to tuck u in at night

Prowler573
08-05-2008, 11:24 PM
My invitation is still open to besides you need the walk you are the one 330 pounds im 6 foot 285 pound body builder 3 % body fat how about you invitation is there my name is Joe Dubois come and get me also would like to say your welcome and you the jack azz that gives Louisiana tourist attraction what are u showing how to mate with alligators 101.
Nope.
I choose to make my money in ways other than working for the state in any shape, fashion, or form. My dad worked for the state for better than three decades and I reckon that's enough for any single family to contribute to Sportman's Paradise.

Along with not working for the Bayou State's tourism industry I also am not on here making a complete arse of myself trying on THE INTERNET to prove how "hard" I am or how "thug" I am or any other such nonsense. It's common knowledge that folk such as yourself are rarely ever anything more than a Waldo looking for some form of excitement that your normal, dreary little existence cannot by itself offer you.

Find some other forum to troll, idiot. Your efforts are tired and lame.

Again - you're an idiot. Sadly your ilk are less than a dime a dozen. Whether you're in Marrero, Gretna, Terrytown, Belle Chase, or wherever you might happen to have set up your mobile home in the surrounding area down there you're still an idiot.

Just in case you haven't noticed - every single reply you post does nothing more than to prove my point!
So, in light of that, keep 'em coming, Marrero-Moron!!

Skip01
08-06-2008, 07:15 PM
I took my pants off on page 1 and never put them back on yet

Thought id get this thread back on track

SilverSquared
08-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Welcome. I am in Westwego. W00T.

big_mofo
08-06-2008, 08:13 PM
so check it, marreromonkey.......

yo, yea im white, i dont rap, but if i see you, ***** you'll get slapped/ u act all hard you think ya ghetto, but u is about as hood as ****in winabego/ u say ur white, think you is a n!gg@, but u aint nothin but a punk *** lil wigga/ call me a homo, yea that was good, ill **** ya monkey *** all the way back to marrero/ talk about my girl, dont even botha, she'll bust ya *** like she ya motha/ im a big mofo, ill buck you up, come to C-O-V, boy you'll get ****ed/ this was a good chat, yea it was nice talkin, so ima go now, so facker start walkin....

dbolemiss
08-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Looks like its time for this Thread to come to a end.

caligirl2k
08-28-2008, 03:59 AM
Welcome to the site ;)

denim
03-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Welcome to CA.