PDA

View Full Version : Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're done

AllStar1500bd
07-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Bought the PC from Slikk here: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325460&highlight=gaming+pc

According to his IP, it matches that of Mr.Coogi who is a known scammer, I knew this right after I paid for the auction when he was banned by Randy Savage. More info can be found here...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330863

I open up the box, and the PC components are clearly not what he described in the auction.

It had a broken case (probably from lack of packing materials in shipping)

Not 2 Raptor HD's, but 1 BROKEN Maxtor 80gb drive

Not 4 1GB sticks of RAM but 4 512MB sticks

The PC will NOT POWER ON, arrived DOA.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/4457/floridaandpc027hv9.th.jpg (http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=floridaandpc027hv9.jpg)
Shows lack of packing material

PC arrived with bent/broken side panels
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/292/floridaandpc020ec7.th.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=floridaandpc020ec7.jpg)

Maxtor HD with broken plug
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7729/floridaandpc024wc4.th.jpg (http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=floridaandpc024wc4.jpg)
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4112/floridaandpc023bl2.th.jpg (http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=floridaandpc023bl2.jpg)

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3929/floridaandpc025pr0.th.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=floridaandpc025pr0.jpg)

I am contacting my local Corvallis, OR police department and starting a case against him then we will go from there.

It is evident that this was intentional, especially if you read through the first thread link I posted. I cannot contact him via PM since he is banned, and he will not respond to e-mails... I will keep this thread updated with more info tonight.

Slikk: If you are reading this, you have until August 4th to refund my money or I'm filing mail fraud charges against you.

icpurplepplalot
07-30-2008, 05:49 PM
You still have the phone number I gave you for him? Sorry this **** happened to you man, I hope it works out like it did for me.

zack39648
07-30-2008, 05:50 PM
**** i knew this was going to end bad when you said in the last thread that it was mr.coogi ******* ***** man

groundpound4200
07-30-2008, 05:53 PM
wasnt he the one that tried to pass off a big ball of wires as an IA 20.1?

528hz
07-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Fvcking piece of **** at it again! Burn 'em!

528hz
07-30-2008, 05:54 PM

6x9s, S-A

icpurplepplalot
07-30-2008, 05:55 PM
This was his version of the 20.1

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/icpurplepplalot/musicalinstruments008.jpg

Ali1
07-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Sorry, but I don't see what the police will do for you unless there has been several complaints from other members about this same individual

Ali1
07-30-2008, 06:01 PM

there's A start.... does he have a location? What city does he live in?

bones22
Sorry, but I don't see what the police will do for you unless there has been several complaints from other members about this same individual

im sure there are plenty of others out there willing to speak up about him fvcking them to

rc10mike
I bought a Sundown 3000D from "Slikk" then a day later found out about "Mr. Coogi". I did a stop payment and filed a Paypal claim the day after I sent the $. That day later on he sends me a tracking #.

Then as I was checking my e-mail a weird name pops up and starts calling me every name in the book. Its him crying that I stole his money and I have his amp. I simply said " I heard you scammed ppl in the past, when I get a working amp, you will get you're $"

I bought this amp under the impression I was getting a NEW amp with free overnight shipping, well, in the end I ended up with a NEW Refurb amp from dbr and ground shipping.

PURE POS WASTE OF LIFE that guy

Oh his aim is/was: billionaireboyz0

icpurplepplalot
07-30-2008, 06:03 PM

There are many others on different forums. I'm the one who got scammed with the 20.1, and I called his local pd and told him. He refunded me the next day or so. IIRC he is on probation still.

Ali1
07-30-2008, 06:03 PM
let the IMing begin

so did you give him his money or partial or just dropped his ***?

Rookie_80
07-30-2008, 06:04 PM
I bought a Sundown 3000D from "Slikk" then a day later found out about "Mr. Coogi". I did a stop payment and filed a Paypal claim the day after I sent the $. That day later on he sends me a tracking #.

Then as I was checking my e-mail a weird name pops up and starts calling me every name in the book. Its him crying that I stole his money and I have his amp. I simply said " I heard you scammed ppl in the past, when I get a working amp, you will get you're $"

I bought this amp under the impression I was getting a NEW amp with free overnight shipping, well, in the end I ended up with a NEW Refurb amp from dbr and ground shipping.

so what happened in the end? u accepted the refurb amp and sent the money,
or sent the amp back?

Ali1
07-30-2008, 06:04 PM
There are many others on different forums. I'm the one who got scammed with the 20.1, and I called his local pd and told him. He refunded me the next day or so. IIRC he is on probation still.

I'm assuming from theft/scam?

icpurplepplalot
07-30-2008, 06:06 PM

He must have changed his s/n on aim, it used to be sos123321

icpurplepplalot
07-30-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm assuming from theft/scam?

Actually it was for simple assault or something like that. Don't remember though

rc10mike
07-30-2008, 06:11 PM
I inspected and tested the amp and even spoke with someone from dbr about this very exact amp. He knew the guys name somehow (Ryan Ransom) and said even he had problems with the guy!

The amp worked fine and did look mint. I decided not to take the dispute further, BUT before I could end it my paypal account went negative because paypay already paid him but my bank didnt pay paypal b/c of the stop payment. I just didnt feel like dealing with it anymore.

icpurplepplalot
07-30-2008, 06:12 PM
I inspected and tested the amp and even spoke with someone from dbr about this very exact amp. He knew the guys name somehow (Ryan Ransom) and said even he had problems with the guy!

The amp worked fine and did look mint. I decided not to take the dispute further, BUT before I could end it my paypal account went negative because paypay already paid him but my bank didnt pay paypal b/c of the stop payment. I just didnt feel like dealing with it anymore.

Yup Ryan Ransom, that's the guy

Ali1
07-30-2008, 06:15 PM
His product seemed too good to be true for the price he's asking.....

Ali1
07-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Ryan Ransom ? :laugh:

rc10mike
07-30-2008, 06:35 PM
Well heres the conversation via IM we had. If you dont feel like reading it, its basically him crying and threatening me. He ended up calling me and his tone changed a lot then! I basically said he will get the $ when the amp gets here.

Sorry for the HUGE post, I tried to make it easy to read.

billionaireboyz0:
Hey buddy

rc10ebay: whos this

billionaireboyz0:
This is ****in Slikk who sold you your **** amp

billionaireboyz0:
Why did u file a PayPal dispute claim

rc10ebay: Im writing you a respmnse right now

billionaireboyz0:
it wasnt even 24hrs after that **** transcation

billionaireboyz0:
well you can IM me

rc10ebay: No need to be so pissed. I filed a claim to PROTECT MY ***! I can cancel it if you want to, but Id rather wait until I see the amp. I have been ripped off about $900 in the past and never heard from the person again. I am NOT taking any chances anymore when I hear that " You guys may want to stay clear of this guy. He's Mr.Coogi, who was banned for scamming in the past. I've already banned this name." That doesnt make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

billionaireboyz0:
how about you cancel the dispute

billionaireboyz0:
Jesus christ look at the guy who got my ****in subs

rc10ebay: Look man, you dont really have a good track record as of right now. I want to wait until I see it.

billionaireboyz0:
you think im a ****in scam jesus I was stupid i did it out of ignorance cancel the dispute

billionaireboyz0:
dude what the **** are you talkin about

billionaireboyz0:
you dont know ****

rc10ebay: He's Mr.Coogi, who was banned for scamming in the past.

billionaireboyz0:
ive never scammed anyone

billionaireboyz0:
you **** i didnt scam anyone

billionaireboyz0:
i dont want to keep repeating myself

rc10ebay: Look like I said I dont want to take any chances, youre not really acting too professional to make me believe you

billionaireboyz0:
oh jesus christ how old r u 16?

billionaireboyz0:
cancel the ****in dispute now im out of 700 and an amp because paypal tranfered the funds

rc10ebay: Cancelling the dispute will do nothing

billionaireboyz0:
YES it would

billionaireboyz0:
Jesus.....

billionaireboyz0:
Dude it wasnt even 24hrs after the **** transcation?!?!

rc10ebay: A dispute wont do anything

billionaireboyz0:
cancel your f'ing dispute jesus

billionaireboyz0:
CANCEL

billionaireboyz0:
c..a...n...c...e...l...

billionaireboyz0:
how old r u?

billionaireboyz0:
did you use your moms paypal

billionaireboyz0:
god **** why did u dispute me now shipping in the first place???????

rc10ebay: Relax, its not a big deal, if I get the amp, it will be settled, what do you have to worry about?

billionaireboyz0:
im getting back on ca and giving you bad feedbakc

billionaireboyz0:
you got my and then filed a claim and got your money back

billionaireboyz0:
how about you cancel this stupid *** dispute

rc10ebay: Once again what is there to worry about?

billionaireboyz0:
DUDE

billionaireboyz0:
CAN YOU ****ING COMPREHEND

billionaireboyz0:
IM OUT $700

billionaireboyz0:
AND A AMP

rc10ebay: When the amp is here, the dispute will end. You arent out anything.

billionaireboyz0:
DO YOU WANT CURTIS'S NUMBER...THE GUY WHO I SOLD MY SUBS TO

billionaireboyz0:
HE PERSONALLY GAVE ME HIS NUMBER TO GIVE TO PEOPLE

billionaireboyz0:
CALL HIS *** AND HE'LL TELL YOU

billionaireboyz0:
IM NOT NO ****ING SCAMMER

billionaireboyz0:
CANCEL YOUR DISPUTE

rc10ebay: No, but u have nothing to worry about once I get the amp! can you comprehend?

billionaireboyz0:
YES I DO

billionaireboyz0:
I DO HAVE SOMETIHNG TO WORRY ABOUT

billionaireboyz0:
YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK AND AN AMP!!!

rc10ebay: Do you think I will rip you off??

billionaireboyz0:
YOU HAVE $700 MORE IN PAYPAL LOOK AT IT ***!!!

billionaireboyz0:
GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

rc10ebay: Dude relax I will not rip you off? Do you want to speak personally?

billionaireboyz0:
I WILL BE CALLING YOUR P.D. ONCE THURSDAY COMES AROUND AND I DO NOT HAVE MY MONEY

rc10ebay: I take that as a no?

billionaireboyz0:
do you not understand me michael??? considering your under 18...your mommy is gonne be the one responsible

billionaireboyz0:
so i suggest you do it

rc10ebay: Im 23 years old and you dont need to threaten me. We will close this transaction when I see this amp.

rc10ebay: Trust me you have nothing to worry about. Would you like to talk personally?

billionaireboyz0:
I am speaking with PayPal now your not getting it

rc10ebay: Do you want my phone #?

billionaireboyz0:
yes I do

rc10ebay: 850-555-5555 (I actually gave him my #)

billionaireboyz0:
and you LIVE at (he then said my address)

billionaireboyz0:
correct?

rc10ebay: Yes
rc10ebay: Call me so we can straighten this out

Ali1
07-30-2008, 07:47 PM
during that whole convo, he kept asking you

"why are you acting like a kid"

when the whole time he was b!tching and acting like he was 10

AllStar1500bd
07-30-2008, 08:51 PM
This is a reply I received to my email...

Mike,

The computer that was sent out posted perfectley before Jordan shipped the box. The invoice I got from newegg say's that it was a Raptor HD. The computer wasn't even mine I was selling it for my friend. I've had numerous F/S threads with very happy buyers. I've sold DD subs, Sundown amps, all without any problems. If you need to contact Jordan I will give you his number as this was his computer. Don't jump to conclusions could it have been broken during shipping?

I am trying to get a refund now. At least he's responding back to my e-mails now.

AllStar1500bd
07-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Also...

No insurance was purchased.
It was supposed to be sent Priority Mail, but it was sent Parcel Post.
Told me a multi-card reader would be included, but wasn't.

All I'm asking for is a refund and I'll send back the PC exactly as it was sent to me.

rc10mike
07-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Good luck man...

f150john
07-30-2008, 09:45 PM
gl hope u get ur money back.then u can buy my phone.

duece212
07-30-2008, 09:51 PM
I've sold DD subs, Sundown amps, all without any problems.

What a liar, there were problems, the amps were not "New" as he said, he even has a thread here saying how he bought the refurb from db-r.

I about bought a 3000 from him but I asked for a photo of the invoice he had for the "new" amp so the warranty would transfer...he quit replying after that :crap:

AllStar1500bd
07-30-2008, 10:13 PM
His last email...

Mike,

I apologize about the HD getting broken. I VERIFIED with Jordan BEFORE he shipped the computer that it was in working condition before it even being shipped to avoid this exact situation. Also, please verify with me about who I "scammed" I have one instance that I ****ed up on and also admitted to doing so. I refunded the money to the person and have not done anything since then. I do not have a long list of people because frankly I do not scam. If you could provide proof of me scamming please do so. Contact my buyers/sellers from CA.com they will tell you that everything was in perfect condition just like I advertised. Like I said I will provide you will Jordan's number and you could speak with him. The only part I played was putting the computer on the market.

My reply...

You sent me a significantly different computer then described. It DOES NOT contain 2 Raptor HD's. It DOES NOT even POWER ON. How can you explain that? You, as the seller, are responsible for the item if you are the one to sell it. If you look in the thread on CA.com, you will see all of the people who state you either scammed them or attempted to scam then. All arguments aside, you're giving me a refund.Please process the Paypal refund ASAP.

Mike

He's basically trying to avoid the fact he sent a computer with different components as well as avoiding the fact it's DOA by blaming it on his "friend" Jordan Snow.

duece212
07-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Wasn't this guy on probation or parole from the last mr coogi scammer thread?

He was selling amps he knew were refurbed and used yet he marketed them as new. I don't doubt he knew the computer wasn't as listed and still moved on without caring.

zack39648
07-30-2008, 10:29 PM
yes he is on probation

AllStar1500bd
07-30-2008, 10:30 PM
yes he is on probationThis charge will push him over the edge into a legal mess he doesn't want to get into. It's easier to just man up and give me a refund... $309 over jail time? I'd take that in a second.

twisztdauthorit
07-30-2008, 10:35 PM
oo that *****, hope it works out in your favor

RipDaJacka
07-30-2008, 10:49 PM
how do you go about filing legal charges on a scammer?

AllStar1500bd
07-30-2008, 11:41 PM
how do you go about filing legal charges on a scammer?You start by filing a police report at your local PD, then they will contact their local PD, and contact the IC3. This is especially serious for this seller since he is currently on probation. I hope he sees how deep of legal **** he is going to be in for this.

MrDave
07-31-2008, 12:01 AM
What I don't get is, if he wants to scam you out of money, why send you any PC parts at all? I don't get these people.

Anyhow, I still have a bunch of PCs laying around. Parts, hard drives, cases. Maybe I can help you.

Hintzyboy
07-31-2008, 12:22 AM
What I don't get is, if he wants to scam you out of money, why send you any PC parts at all? I don't get these people.

Anyhow, I still have a bunch of PCs laying around. Parts, hard drives, cases. Maybe I can help you.

Because most people won't do any more than try to file a paypal claim. All paypal cares about is whether or not you recieved the item. It doesn't matter if the item is as described or if it arrives damaged as long as it shows up on your doorstep.

MrDave
07-31-2008, 12:39 AM
I hate PayPal. I wish there was a better way to do business. I feel like they put up all these rules that protect scammers, rather than the other way around.

I so wish I could meet people like this face to face.

snb778
07-31-2008, 12:45 AM

dude thats a good idea... someone should open up a new member name or something, and just start buying crap off of him, do a reversal on payment, and tel lhim if you get the right product, you'll pay him half of what he asked, on behalf of everyone he scammed...

scam the focking scammer!!

AllStar1500bd
07-31-2008, 01:20 PM
No e-mails back from him yet... I have all of his personal contact info.

528hz
07-31-2008, 01:22 PM
I hate PayPal. I wish there was a better way to do business. I feel like they put up all these rules that protect scammers, rather than the other way around.

I so wish I could meet people like this face to face.

I know right....kind of like our judicial system...

AllStar1500bd
08-01-2008, 01:39 PM
No emails back from him yet... hopefully I get the refund before Monday morning so I don't have to file the police report.

AllStar1500bd
08-01-2008, 02:48 PM
His latest email...

OK, like I said previously, if you want Jordan's contact information you can get it from me. I have informed him of this situation and he is not cooperating. You can say all you want that I have a long list of people I "scammed", but I know that is not true. One person, that was named "icpurpplealot", In which I refunded his money back to him, because I realized how IGNORANT I was. When it comes to legal issues, how do you even know i'm ON probation? You don't even know me Mike. Come on now your "team" isn't that great. All they see is what was on screen. I have completed probation a loooong while ago. You'r bringing false facts into this which are not needed. Now please, i'm done talking and if you want to sort this out you should get into contact with Jordan himself. OK? Thanks!

Not sure why he's trying to avoid the fact that he's the seller... just plain BS.

528hz
08-01-2008, 02:48 PM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k125/turbocivic_01/ateam.jpg

Mr. C
08-01-2008, 03:03 PM
**** Ryan Ransom. That little b!tch needs to see some jail time.

Sorry to see that he's still up to his old tricks.

AllStar1500bd
08-01-2008, 03:13 PM
His latest email...

This is complete bullshit...Because Jordan packaged this thing HORRIBLY and was broken during shipping, your asking for a 100% refund?? Are you kidding ME??? If I cooperate here, YOUR sending the computer to ME. YOU made the transcation with ME, so YOUR sending it back to ME. IM losing money here, and YOUR wasting MY time. YOUR sending the computer to ME because YOU made the DEAL thru ME....CAPESCHE???????

He's claiming that his "friend" Jordan Snow sent it.

Here's the return address that was on the box

Jordan Snow
3519 35th St.
Moline, IL 61265

Yet, the USPS confirmation number and the point of origin says it was shipped from Marion, IA

USPS DC: 0308 0070 0001 5304 6441

AllStar1500bd
08-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Latest email...

That is Jordan's address, I put his address as the return address just in case it was not delivered to your correctly...That is no longer his computer. its mine now, he's gonna have to pay me for it because this is causing me such a ****ing headache...You will get your refund Monday Mike. I will include MY shipping address when I send it...

So he says he will give me a refund, and that's all I care about. Although, his story doesn't make sense. He told me his friend shipped it, which is why he's not liable. Then he says that he shipped it and put his friend's return address on it. Since the PC was in his hands before it was sold, he was fully aware of what he was selling. The broken 80GB Maxtor HD instead of the 2x 160GB Raptors, etc...

All I care about is the refund and will send back the PC when I get it. At least this is progress, let's see if he actually goes through with the refund.

AllStar1500bd
08-01-2008, 06:22 PM
He says he will refund me on the 6th because his check won't be deposited until then. I'll update this thread with any more info I get.

bones22
08-01-2008, 06:27 PM
you may want to take the computer in some place so they can inventory it so he doesnt pull sh.it saying you sent the wrong thing back

AllStar1500bd
08-01-2008, 06:36 PM
you may want to take the computer in some place so they can inventory it so he doesnt pull sh.it saying you sent the wrong thing backThat is a good idea, and I think I will find some sort of way to do this, sort of like an Escrow place that will inventory it before it is sent back.

Megalomaniac
08-03-2008, 12:57 AM
buy my phone

AllStar1500bd
08-06-2008, 01:40 PM
No contact or refund from this guy yet.

Ali1
08-06-2008, 03:02 PM
you need to proceed with the police. I highly doubt this deuche is planning on sending you a refund or even a complimentary procedure on his part. Whether the computer was damaged or not, it still doesn't change the fact that you got a "bogus" computer rather than a "gaming rig". The reason he put his address is because it doesn't have to come back to him, most likely to indicate that he wants to keep his address unkown...

bones22
08-06-2008, 03:07 PM
No contact or refund from this guy yet.

go forward with the PD
with as many times as this guy has done this there are SO MANY things he can be charged with
all of which are going to be felony charges. depending on whatever state he is in and the laws in your state they could be very steep

brtnboarder3241
08-06-2008, 03:13 PM
my guess is one of those is his address and he just doesnt want you paying a little visit.. jordan snow sounds like a ghey fake name

sorry if i missed anything didnt really read it.

wish you the best of luck man

bones22
08-06-2008, 03:18 PM
my guess is one of those is his address and he just doesnt want you paying a little visit.. jordan snow sounds like a ghey fake name
sorry if i missed anything didnt really read it.

wish you the best of luck man

yes it does, the only Snow's there are there
Michael 42
Koerner 56
Jeffery 44
Daniel 43

of course there may be unlisted also but thats obviously not a real common name

AllStar1500bd
08-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Since my post earlier today, I received this e-mail response...

Ok, Mike I don't know who your trying to scare but I
think you have said you will be going to the Corvallis
Police Department to file a police report in EVERY
single response...To be prefectley honest the PD will
not do **** about a $300 computer that you DID
receive...But since I am not a scamme that everyone
thinks I am, and the computer wasnt even MINE to
beging with, it was Jordans...I am going to refund you
your money. Now the check hasnt cleared ye into my
PayPal (http://www.paypal.com/) account but it does say clearing date of Aug
6th. So all you need to do is wait lil Mikey, you
will be your $309....Patience is key lil mikey!!!
lol.....PEACE

I'm hoping for the refund as he claims by tonight. I'm going to go ahead and give him the rest of today to make good on his promise for the refund, but tomorrow morning I'm filing the police report. I've gotten some good advice from my friend's dad, who is a sheriff, and he offered to help me out with the formal procedure to get my refund.

bones22
08-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Since my post earlier today, I received this e-mail response...

I'm hoping for the refund as he claims by tonight. I'm going to go ahead and give him the rest of today to make good on his promise for the refund, but tomorrow morning I'm filing the police report. I've gotten some good advice from my friend's dad, who is a sheriff, and he offered to help me out with the formal procedure to get my refund.

$300+ is a felony
over the net cyber crime a felony in most states
the fact he has a criminal history is a bad deal, although i dont think anyone knows much about his criminal history at this point

the way it sounds there are several other things he could be charged with in this deal with you

brtnboarder3241
08-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Ok, Mike I don't know who your trying to scare but I
think you have said you will be going to the Corvallis
Police Department to file a police report in EVERY
single response...To be prefectley honest the PD will
not do **** about a $300 computer that you DID
receive...But since I am not a scamme that everyone
thinks I am, and the computer wasnt even MINE to
beging with, it was Jordans...I am going to refund you
your money. Now the check hasnt cleared ye into my
PayPal account but it does say clearing date of Aug
6th. So all you need to do is wait lil Mikey, you
will be your $309....Patience is key lil mikey!!!
lol.....PEACE

sounds like he was trying to scam you through paypal in the first place considering it seems like he knows the good ol you got it scam so no one can do ****...

like i said just go find him and beat his *** senseless

AllStar1500bd
08-06-2008, 03:31 PM
$300+ is a felony
over the net cyber crime a felony in most states
the fact he has a criminal history is a bad deal, although i dont think anyone knows much about his criminal history at this point

the way it sounds there are several other things he could be charged with in this deal with youYes, very true, especially when you put those 3 things together; 2 felonies + a criminal history. I'm not sure he realizes that I'm not one to just "meh, **** it, I got scammed". I'll continue to pursue this until I receive my money back, by whatever means that may be.

bones22
08-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Yes, very true, especially when you put those 3 things together; 2 felonies + a criminal history. I'm not sure he realizes that I'm not one to just "meh, **** it, I got scammed". I'll continue to pursue this until I receive my money back, by whatever means that may be.

only thing i would suggest IF he really gives a refund
DO NOT DO IT PAYPAL
certified bank/cashiers check
USPS money order

and of course ship it back only after funds clear which would take 1 business day

Memphis4L
08-06-2008, 03:36 PM
best of luck in you getting your money back.

AllStar1500bd
08-06-2008, 03:39 PM
only thing i would suggest IF he really gives a refund
DO NOT DO IT PAYPAL
certified bank/cashiers check
USPS money order

and of course ship it back only after funds clear which would take 1 business dayI don't see where this would be a problem if he just reverses the original transaction?

bones22
08-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I don't see where this would be a problem if he just reverses the original transaction?

if is sent as a refund you are ok
its been done and shown on here people sending as payment then doing a reversal and getting the $ back

with what this guy has done im sure he knows plenty of ways to fvck you over

icpurplepplalot
08-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Yes, very true, especially when you put those 3 things together; 2 felonies + a criminal history. I'm not sure he realizes that I'm not one to just "meh, **** it, I got scammed". I'll continue to pursue this until I receive my money back, by whatever means that may be.
That's what I had to do. Thanks to everyone who helped me out with finding info on him, I had his work number, parents info, and some other stuff. He finally cracked when I told him that I filed a police report, and sent me a refund.

if is sent as a refund you are ok
its been done and shown on here people sending as payment then doing a reversal and getting the $ back

with what this guy has done im sure he knows plenty of ways to fvck you over

He refunded the transaction with me through paypal.

bones22
08-06-2008, 08:09 PM
That's what I had to do. Thanks to everyone who helped me out with finding info on him, I had his work number, parents info, and some other stuff. He finally cracked when I told him that I filed a police report, and sent me a refund.

He refunded the transaction with me through paypal.

i remember reading about it
hope this guy has the same outcome as you

icpurplepplalot
08-06-2008, 08:12 PM
i remember reading about it
hope this guy has the same outcome as you

As do I, pretty ****** thing.

I was told from mr.coogi that he never scammed before and that he just needed the money that's why he did it to me. He felt guilty and that's why he refunded me. :rolleyes:

22mountaineer
08-06-2008, 08:12 PM
I didnt read all of this but I thought that my coogi was a scammer from a long time ago that got brought up here a little while back and was found that he was someone common on this site?

AllStar1500bd
08-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Update: I finally received a FULL refund from him today. It was the original Paypal transaction refunded in FULL. I'm glad he owned up to his word. I'll be sending back his PC tomorrow via FedEx with a tracking number.

Thanks for all of your guys's advice.

AllStar1500bd
08-07-2008, 12:01 AM
I'm waiting on a reply from him about where he would like me to send the PC to. I'm assuming it will be his home address instead of his "friend" Jordan Snow. Since I received the reversal to the Paypal payment, he has no way in trying to get the funds back from me.

bones22
08-07-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm waiting on a reply from him about where he would like me to send the PC to. I'm assuming it will be his home address instead of his "friend" Jordan Snow. Since I received the reversal to the Paypal payment, he has no way in trying to get the funds back from me.

good sh.it
id still feel safer with an inventory on it though before sending

DJ Nitrous 427
08-07-2008, 09:55 AM
i would still contact the fbi about this scammer. this is interstate fraud. they will investigate him. when he gets a visit from the fbi he may think before he does this again.

AllStar1500bd
08-11-2008, 05:43 PM
I decided that I am not going to pursue any contact to authorities because he did refund me. If he tries to pull anything else on me, I'll be quick to do so.

The money cleared into my bank account, and it was shipped back to him today via FedEx...

Fedex tracking: 253496655059133

DJ Nitrous 427
08-11-2008, 08:48 PM
If no one ever goes through with anything he will never learn...he'll be back under a different name scamming some one else