PDA

View Full Version : bad @SS chevy Where's My Stuff 2 1/2 months later

Injected54
07-29-2008, 08:39 PM
I've been trying to be nice and understanding about this, I know that **** happens and sometimes it slows stuff down but this has gone on way too long. This transaction started on 5-03-08 and I still haven't received all the items I paid for. He still owes me a 3 1/2' piece of 1/0G, a 300amp fuse, and 300amp inline fuse holder. The one piece that was too short was 4G with the really thick coating on it, not only is it too short its not the right gauge. It's been over 2 months almost 3 months. I sent him PM's a few times and he says he's gonna send the stuff but he never does. I wanted to settle this between me and him in PM's but I'm tired of waiting. I paid $45 total for everything, I asked him to send me the stuff he owes me or send $20 to my paypal so I can get the stuff from someone that will send me the items I pay for. If he has time to post and sell items on here he has time to send me my stuff. He wants me to send everything back that I already installed on my truck and he will send me $20. Which means tearing my truck apart again, boxen everything up, and shipping everything back. I sent him a PM explaining that I am not tearing my truck apart again for something thats not my fault and that he should let me know if he's gonna send me my stuff or put $20 in my paypal. I see 300amp fuses and fuse holders on here for $12 and 3 1/3' lengths of 1/0 for $8, I figured I could get the stuff from someone else with the cash he would send back to me. He's not responding but he's been online alot as you can see here. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3914269

Here's the convo we had the same night I received the box he sent me:
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1535/badsschevysp2.jpg

revrider1
07-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Hmmm

Random1010
07-29-2008, 08:46 PM
hmm

Oldbass38
07-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Good thing you're only talking about losing $20....But it's not really about the amount of money, it's the principle....If he hasn't made things right after this much time, I'm doubtful he'll make it right now....

brtnboarder3241
07-29-2008, 09:06 PM
hmm

Injected54
07-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Good thing you're only talking about losing $20....But it's not really about the amount of money, it's the principle....If he hasn't made things right after this much time, I'm doubtful he'll make it right now....

I don't understand why people do stuff like this, if their not going to send the stuff people pay for don't make for sale threads. Honestly I'd rather have the stuff I paid for, but if he doesn't have it I'll take the $20. I'll get it from other people on here that'll send me the stuff I pay for. Once we agreed on how much it was gonna be total for all the items I had the money sent to his paypal within 30 minutes. No hassle, no wait, no bullshit. I'm just getten tired of the run around, excuses, and him not wanting to make this right. Why should I have to go through all this **** just to get the items that he owes me.

KINGDELL91
07-29-2008, 09:59 PM
thats my boy he wouldnt scam anyone cause he knows i will kick his @ss i will try to holla at him asap

WALKS UP
07-29-2008, 10:02 PM
bad @*** seems like coo guy kinda wierd..

Injected54
07-29-2008, 10:09 PM
thats my boy he wouldnt scam anyone cause he knows i will kick his @ss i will try to holla at him asap

I didn't think he was the type of person that would scam anyone from talken to him. He seems kicked back and relaxed which is why I was tryen to take care of this in PM's, but almost 3 months is way too long for anyone to wait for their stuff. If you can callem or get a hold ofem, gettem motivated so we can resolve this. I just wanna get my stuff and put it on my truck lol.

EGGmane
07-29-2008, 10:11 PM
**** dude, ***** to hear stuff like this. I hope it works out for you.

bad @SS chevy
07-30-2008, 09:40 PM
I will make this right. I dont have 20$ in my paypal. But will shortly. just hang on a couple more days. I have some things im selling on ebay that are ending in 25hrs. I will send you your 20$ and things will be straight. I have not been on the internet at all in the past few weeks. My roommate gets on this site, browses and looks @ forsale threads. I hope to have your 20$ in your paypal account before sunday.

my condolences.

hrtbrk1
08-02-2008, 07:23 PM
still broke bad @ss?!?1 that ***** 2 hear man

teen
08-02-2008, 07:42 PM
idk if you can really use the word "scam", its more like he just doesnt have his priorities straight. i mean, 3 months is a long time to wait, but doesnt seem like he intentionally "scammed" you.

you didnt stop a whole install over a fuse and fuse holder, did you? i mean i totally agree you should get what you paid for or a refund in a timely manner, but you could have went out and got those things, then just got the money from him whenever considering its been 3 months.

da box king
08-02-2008, 07:49 PM
he was straight for me...hooked me up on some welding wire and 10 gauge....good dude

bad @SS chevy
08-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Everything is straight now, I sent him money to his paypal account... I hope this doesnt scare future buyers of things I may have for sale in the future, I am a real honest dude and would never scam anyone, At that time I just started a new job working 60+ hours a week, moved into a new apartment, separated from a 3 1/2 year relationship. But things are back on track.

injected, im sorry it took this long..
im out.