PDA

View Full Version : Parker G threatening to rip me off if I don't calm down. Justified?

bones22
07-29-2008, 02:45 PM
that tracking number should be vaild.
its the tracking from the insurance which doesnt scan at every PO

although they should be to you in 1-2 days thru the PO

wu501
07-29-2008, 02:46 PM
I would have gave it a bit more time...if he has a receipt and it was insured and required signature then you shouldn't be worried. He said he would get you the money back if the package was lost for some reason.

bones22
07-29-2008, 02:46 PM
go to the PO and have them use the # there.

ssackett
07-29-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah you jumped the gun.. that number is an insured reciept number... even if he had a tracking number thru USPS which is their delivery recipet number it only shows when the package was accepted and never updates in my experience until its delivered.

shortyg83
07-29-2008, 02:50 PM
seems like he was being very helpful

Racerx250
07-29-2008, 02:54 PM
edit. I'm an idiot. I read 2 of the posts.

ssackett
07-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Dude if this was sent Parcel Post your going to wait a long time man.. I always give PP about 9 business days.. then i get worried :wow:

slam
07-29-2008, 02:57 PM
ins tracking is for their(usps) eyes only.. theres no way u can track it unless he got delivery conormation

bones22
Dude if this was sent Parcel Post your going to wait a long time man.. I always give PP about 9 business days.. then i get worried :wow:

that is true but these guys are less than 200 miles apart
even parcel post should be a week or less

Patrick Simmons
That looks offical to me. USPS acts funny from time to time and takes way longer than expected and most of the time they don't know where it is till it is delivered. Give it time, it should show up.

Rich B
07-29-2008, 02:59 PM
I would edit out your address in that photo of the receipt.

ssackett
07-29-2008, 03:08 PM
that is true but these guys are less than 200 miles apart
even parcel post should be a week or less

I totally agree. The one draw back with USPS is its inability to track their packages like other ground services with daily updates. Parker G seems like he has been as helpful as he could be.. Hopefully USPS has been dragging their feet and the sub shows up soon. Wish the best of luck to you Cheesemind.

Parker G
07-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Cheesemind,

I'm sorry that I sold you these subs, and that I sent them to you using usps. When you get them I don't care what kind of feedback you leave me,or what anybody else thinks of me. But it's only been 11 business days counting today. Quit being a douche. I will never do business with you again. I'm not here to scam you or anyone else. I can't even file a claim for them until Aug 4th. so your going to have to wait until at least then to get your money back if usps did seem to lose your package.

CRXBMPN
07-29-2008, 04:10 PM
i got something in the mail from the usps just the other day that was sent from Cali on the 10th... it tooks > 2 weeks with no scans but it got to me.

Parker G
07-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Call the Wenona Post Office @ 815-853-4704. Ask them if I sent your subs off and what's taking them so long. It's outta my hands until Aug 4 when I can make a claim.

Random1010
07-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Parker G is a legit guy.

Prowler573
07-29-2008, 04:12 PM
that tracking number should be valid.
Which one? Was a Delivery Confirmation # provided?

its the tracking from the insurance which doesnt scan at every PO
Absolutely right - which is what was proven by the above receipt. Is the "ship-to" address correct, OP?
At least there is proof that something was insured for $350 and a signature was required for delivery. And that is always a good sign. :thumbsup:

Parker G
07-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Parker G is a legit guy.

Thank you

bones22
07-29-2008, 04:13 PM
not saying parker is a bad guy at all

lets hope that USPS messed up

wenona, il to columbia, mo
priority 2 days
parcel post 5 days

duece212
07-29-2008, 04:15 PM
dood, problems seem to occur in your dealings and doings alot man (cheesemind)

Parker G
07-29-2008, 04:16 PM
When I shipped them off Russ from the post office said it would take 7-10 days, so it is late but I can't do anything about it.

bones22
07-29-2008, 04:20 PM
When I shipped them off Russ from the post office said it would take 7-10 days, so it is late but I can't do anything about it.

its looks like you have done everything you can to show your not fvcking anyone

hemi=22s
07-29-2008, 04:23 PM
dude why u so quick to start these threads everytime, i personally will never sell to ya after that one u started on mobieous of all ppl

calm the **** down u lil cry baby
it takes time what more proof do ya want from him

pjvoc
07-29-2008, 04:26 PM
dude why u so quick to start these threads everytime, i personally will never sell to ya after that one u started on mobieous of all ppl

calm the **** down u lil cry baby
it takes time what more proof do ya want from him

x2 for real he provided a REAL reciept, apparantly its no his fault

bones22
07-29-2008, 04:28 PM
x2 for real he provided a REAL reciept, apparantly its no his fault

agreed.
pm's that were posted clearly show he did everything within his power so far

Parker G
07-29-2008, 04:31 PM
bones22 what's in the toliet in your avatar?

bones22
07-29-2008, 04:32 PM
bones22 what's in the toliet in your avatar?

a cat

just something i found messing around online

ampresearch
07-29-2008, 04:54 PM
you used usps. this is just par for the course. If you want daily updated tracking and fast service you have to use some one like FedEx. and for the record the only one looking bad in this thread is the OP

BASS_WARRIOR
07-29-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm sorry that I've been unreasonable man. I thought I was being pretty patient considering the circumstances. You definitely were doing your part by staying in contact and being cool, so no fault of yours. All I knew at the time was you sent a tracking number that didn't work and I panic'd. So I give it time and after 2 weeks I start to panic more, I apologize.

I paid immediately for my item, and I don't see what I could have done that would make you want to not do business with me in the future. I didn't even start the thread until you threatened to scam me for being worried. I was waiting patiently the entire time until then...

Sorry for "being a douche".

You do realize that usps doesn't give "tracking" numbers exactly, only delivery confirmation numbers. Which show nothing until delivered.

lil_italy773
07-29-2008, 06:59 PM
parker g has a good standing on SMD too. and i wouldnt think hes a scammer.

it took 10 business days for me to get a batt from sumone that sent it usps and he had it insured i was getting a bit worried to but it showed up and everything was good. just wait bro it will be there im sure.

slam
07-29-2008, 06:59 PM
You do realize that usps doesn't give "tracking" numbers exactly, only delivery confirmation numbers. Which show nothing until delivered.

thats what i said on the first page.

BASS_WARRIOR
07-29-2008, 07:02 PM
thats what i said on the first page.

That you did ;)

Keith H
07-29-2008, 07:12 PM

90% of the time when I either ship USPS, or get something shipped to me USPS, they will update it when the package arrives in another city. But it has happened to me a few times where there is no updates until delivered.

01 S 10
07-29-2008, 07:15 PM
I personally wouldnt ship anything USPS unless it was a little flat rate box, Fed Ex or UPS for bigger/expensive items that way the buyer and seller can track the package together.

btw, the thread title is un called for. Its referring to somebody threatening to rip someone off? that is not the case here...

next time, dont ship USPS!!!!!!!!!!

CRXBMPN
07-29-2008, 07:17 PM
at least now you know...

Cutdawg84
07-29-2008, 07:17 PM
Seems like both seller and buyer just got frustraighted and it showed alittle. We can all blame the USPS for this thread

Parker G
07-29-2008, 07:24 PM
I didn't think he was a scammer either. He just threatened to rip me off for being worried, which I don't think is good business practice, considering it took him a week to ship them in the first place, and then 3 weeks go by and nothing. Even the receipt on the shipment has the wrong address. For all I know the items are being shipped back to him.

I definately knew he wasn't scamming, I just don't think I should be threatened for being worried. If I shipped something to someone who paid instantly for an item and they were getting worried, I would do everything to assure them. I wouldn't tell them to stfu and quit crying.

I know I could've handled this in a more mature manner, so I apologize for calling you a douche. If you really think about this situation for 1 sec. How in the hell could I rip u off? The subs left my possesion on the 14th ;). Another thing is I didn't write the info on the reciept the guy at the post office did.
Now quit misinforming people. I shipped the subs off on the 14th. You paid me on the the 10th. My math adds that up to 4 days not 7. And I did do everything to assure you that I sent them a week ago. Yet you kept hounding me. After I was the one who kept in contact with you.

02parkave
07-29-2008, 07:37 PM
one question cheese, did YOU ever call the post office?

dude shut the **** up. serious. in every thread where the seller turns out to be a douche, the kiddies (yes, that's how you all act) are right there to tell them "its the sellers responsibility to do the work, blah blah blah" but when the seller is (apparently :laugh:) not a douch, cheesemind has to call? knock off the bullshit. its the sellers responsibility. do you asshats need examples? i can provide them easily.

Parker G
07-29-2008, 07:42 PM
dude shut the **** up. serious. in every thread where the seller turns out to be a douche, the kiddies (yes, that's how you all act) are right there to tell them "its the sellers responsibility to do the work, blah blah blah" but when the seller is (apparently :laugh:) not a douch, cheesemind has to call? knock off the bullshit. its the sellers responsibility. do you asshats need examples? i can provide them easily.

Here's the thing 02, I have gone to the post office 2x after shipping the subs because he had asked me to. Then I've called 2x just today. I told him to call so they could verfy that I did in fact send them out. Thanks for the concern tho.

jaredspl
07-29-2008, 07:48 PM
bottom line is you're not getting scammed and if all else fails you will get your money back.

ssackett
07-29-2008, 07:52 PM
bottom line is you're not getting scammed and if all else fails you will get your money back.

werd!!

Parker G
07-29-2008, 09:15 PM
u pick up the phone and call em, thats how u call em. never said it was your responsiblity now did i? just asked if u did. that may help your patience thats all. you guys are funny sometimes. blah blah blah. its not his responsiblity to do this or do that. you really want your shiiit? call the fuuuckin post office.it is his responsiblity, but quit bein a lazy fuuck and call to confirm. theres one thing i didnt catch though, was that the receipt didnt have the correct address

The reciept did have the correct address. There wasn't enough room on the reciept to put his lot number.

Parker G
07-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Exactly. It's cool between me and Parker (i think).

Like I said many times before I didn't come here to rip anybody off. It's cool. Like I told you before, if worse comes to worst I'll refund your money the $285+ an additional $15 for the inconvenience.

SmurfyGotMojo
07-29-2008, 10:00 PM
This is funny. If your at the lot and there is no lot # on the package do this cheese. Get a piece of mail with your mailing address and name on it. A water bill or electric bill. Then go to your local USPS office and be like "Hey I was suppose to receive a package probably about a week ago and I think the sender forgot to put my lot # on it. Could you see if you have it here is the insurance # he gave me and here is my address." then if they like yeah we have the package they're gonna want you to prove who you are, just show them the mail with your addy on it and some id and if this is the case you should have your package.

Parker G
07-29-2008, 10:08 PM
The lot # is on the package. Just not the reciept. I didn't right the reciept out.

yunvme666
07-29-2008, 11:33 PM
ok way to long of a thread to read, i got a fusion deck from ohio , and im outside buffalo,ny , it took almost 20 days to get it . i could have driven there and back in a few hours......

Parker G
07-30-2008, 05:52 PM
His subwoofers have been at his post office for 9 days all he needs to do is go pick them up!!

Parker G
07-30-2008, 08:27 PM
His subwoofers have been at his post office all he needs to do is go pick them up!!

After the gentlemen working at the post office told me that his subs where sitting at his post office he also gave me a copy when I checked my mail today of the tracking. The subwoofers got to him on 7-21-08 you can't even blame usps for cheeseminds mistake. After I got the paper I was upset all over again but also glad. Now go post me a feedback now that you have gotten them.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee196/1qwikstang/SANY0467.jpg

If I ever decide to do business with you in the future please be more patient and don't try to drag my name threw the mud. :)

mihklo
07-30-2008, 08:27 PM
maybe you should drive there and pick them up and deliver them to him? (yes that was sarcasm!)glad everything is gonna work out for both of you

mobeious
07-30-2008, 08:32 PM
whoa whoa whoa how the hell did my name get thrown in this just to set things straight i admit i wasnt able to get the amp out as soon as he paid i was out of town with no access to internet... i think the total delay was like 2 days not 2 weeks and im pretty sure the total time out of contact was 3days... every PM that was sent to me was replied... just to set things straight....either way it was a postive transaction

zack39648
07-30-2008, 08:34 PM
yea i figured it was something like that i know most post offices will not delivery big or heavy packages they just leave a small notice in your mailbox to pick it up from the post office

lilmaniac2
07-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Ive always had to purchase delievery confirmation separate from insurance....

bigbangtheory
07-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Awesome that the subs are there. I wonder if he has seen this yet.

I understand to a certain degree with someone that isn't familar with how USPS does their tracking system, which isn't much of one most times.

With that said, I have used them numerous times and will be now and never had a problem with them.

zack39648
07-30-2008, 08:51 PM
you should have received a notice that looked like this in your mail box
http://www.vidiot.com/images/PostDelNotice.jpg

Parker G
07-30-2008, 08:53 PM
a 5 minute phone call like i said in the first place and all would have been solved. :rolleyes: your responsibility or not, it could have been that easy

Yeah, because I never called................

Parker G
07-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Yea, I never received any notice or this wouldn't have happened. What's weird is I went on a shopping spree and have received probably 9 items, 2 of them big, from USPS during the time my package was supposedly at the post office.

Lazy *** mofos.

Either way I'm glad you got/will get them. Hope you enjoy them:D

Parker G
07-30-2008, 08:57 PM
i was reffering to cheesemind. read a few of the ealier posts

cool, sorry!

zack39648
07-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Yea, I never received any notice or this wouldn't have happened. What's weird is I went on a shopping spree and have received probably 9 items, 2 of them big, from USPS during the time my package was supposedly at the post office.

Lazy *** mofos.

well now you know but i am almost certain you will have to have that receipt to pick it up but they may accept your DL if it has your address on it but in my experience they wont release the package unless you provide the notice that was left GL and glad to hear this was a mistake on your part not parker g

djman37
07-30-2008, 09:06 PM
USPS shouldn't be used to deliver anything domestically over 10 lbs. sux for ya.

WhoSayWho?
07-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Cheesemind:

I hope that you can apply the lessons learned here to your approach to everyday life. You are an extremely paranoid person. You let your imagination get the best of you far too often. I feel certain that it is already costing you in ways that you will never even realize. Unfortunately, your mental defect will probably only get worse over time. I hope that you are able to admit to yourself that you have issues that can only be treated with professional help.

Good luck to you.

/thread.

Speedbump3
07-31-2008, 02:10 PM
oh

Parker G
07-31-2008, 06:19 PM
As anxious as you were to start this thread, you sure are slacking to get them picked up! I don't know how long they'll hold them for you at the post office before they send them back to me, and I want to know what you think of them! So hurry it up :)

Ali1
07-31-2008, 06:37 PM
Although ParkerG isn't a scammer, I actually think CheeseMind did the right thing in the sense that he was being cautious about this transaction. At this age and time, we see a new thread titled "blah blah blah is a fvckin scammer " on a daily basis. On the other hand, his suspision with mobeious is also acceptable considering the guy didn't ship till two weeks after paypment. If you purchased an item and sent payment on the same day and waited constantly for confirmation, wouldn't you be worried after two weeks with no tracking #/confirmation ID?

Especially on this forum, it's a good idea to always be at your fingertips when making transactions with other members on the forum. Take a look at how many individuals get praised on based on their feedback, post count, duration on the forum, and at the last moment, he turns out to scam someone on the forum.

mobeious
07-31-2008, 10:11 PM
i think i cleared it up it was 2 days not 2 weeks

Ali1
07-31-2008, 10:13 PM
i think i cleared it up it was 2 days not 2 weeks

two days and you jumped the gun, that's a little too far. I have to agree

mobeious
07-31-2008, 10:27 PM
huh?

WildSebring
07-31-2008, 10:32 PM
I purchased something from a board member one time, they shipped it USPS...and it took **** near 3 weeks to get to me... but I figured..USPS? That's gonna be a while... :laugh:

zack39648
08-01-2008, 09:47 PM
www.photobucket.com

morgans432
08-01-2008, 09:48 PM
photobucket i want to see

beat me to it

bones22
08-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Yeah dude, USPS *****. Dude I never received a note or anything. And they apparently only made 1 attempt to deliver it. If they try once and you're not there, they just keep the stuff at their warehouse and don't even let you know it's there. Without me calling repeatedly asking if it was there, there was no way (other than Parker going through all that work) for me to know it was even there.

On top of that, the packages arrived f*cked up!! I'm about to post pics of the box. Man I'm lucky the subs weren't destroyed with the condition of that box. Looks like they just threw it around. And since there was nothing protecting the subs other than packing peanuts and 1 layer of that bubble wrap, I got pretty lucky I think.

I'll post pics in a sec. Which site can I upload pics to, so I can link them on here?

usps will try to deliver 2 times then return to the shipper

there are several posts in here that are saying USPS is horrible.
i have never had any issues with them at all.
longest its taken anything to be delivered for me was 4 days
Illinois to Washington 4 days close to 2000 miles isnt to bad in my book

morgans432
08-01-2008, 09:57 PM
agreed just depends on what method you pick

zack39648
08-01-2008, 09:57 PM
yea usps by far takes the best care of their packages and such but their tracking system lacks other than that one of the best ways to ship ...

mobeious
08-01-2008, 10:17 PM
as u can see u sent the payment on the 20th when i was out of town and i did tell u that but u sent payment anyway which was cool by me... i called a friend on the 25th to get the amp out and i thought he had but when i got ur PM on the 27th i called and he forgot to take it,, so i came home on the 30th and sent it then.. so 27-30 = 3days i said 2 days but i guess it was 3... this is what i was talkin about... any hue u got the amp thats all that matters

Macklessdaddy
08-02-2008, 03:43 PM
usps will try to deliver 2 times then return to the shipper

there are several posts in here that are saying USPS is horrible.
i have never had any issues with them at all.
longest its taken anything to be delivered for me was 4 days
Illinois to Washington 4 days close to 2000 miles isnt to bad in my book

We attempt 2 times?nah we attempt 1 time and then leave a notice and give you ample time to retrieve it then we return it

CrispedUp
08-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Are there cliffs on this? I dont feel like reading the whole thread.

Macklessdaddy
08-02-2008, 04:52 PM
That's probably the correct procedure but I think my mailman is lazy. Also, when I got the package, it didn't have the lot # on it. It wasn't just the receipt, nothing had the lot number, so how could they have left a notice? They admitted to me that they didn't know which trailer to deliver it to and that's why they kept it there.

Ok now its the sender's or your fault ,why didn't the parcel have your unit number on it,basically when I get a parcel or any mail for that reason w/out a proper address I send the **** back asap.The P.O should have returned it the second it got to a letter carrier's hand

UndercoverPunk
08-02-2008, 04:55 PM
So... don't ever buy anything from me.

Parker G
08-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Those boxes look like they had gone through hell and back. It looks like they got wet too. I'm glad that they weren't damaged though. Do ma a favor and take a pic of the address on the box and pm it to me.

jrgreene1968
08-02-2008, 06:23 PM
LOL, my mailman could be a fiend, and that could explain the laziness. She probably didn't want to deliver the package and just said she wrote the notice to avoid having to deliver it.

i know for a fact, thats how my mail lady is..i have been home before and watch her pull up to my mailbox leave the little notice and drive off...even on small packages, i got the laziest mail lady of them all

Parker G
08-04-2008, 04:35 AM
Man, the box with the address on it is the one you saw opened. I ended up throwing it away, and then when I made the post about it not having the lot # on it, I was about to take a picture of it, but by then, the trash can was filled with trash/soda/food and I didn't want to dig it out to prove it.

But I swear on my mother it didn't have the lot number on it. That's not to say it didn't have the lot number in their computer or whatever. But on the actual package it didn't have the lot number, just the name, and address to the court. I think that's the reason I never got the package or notice. How could I receive a notice when they don't even have the lot number? I'm surprised it wasn't sent back, unless it was just on their computer or something.

And yeah, the box was wet. I'm glad you shipped it with the cones facing each other for sure. The box was so wet in certain spots there were holes in the box, and you could see the cone and the packing peanuts through the holes.

Thats crazy! I wonder how the boxes got wet? Do the subs still look new? When I sent them there wasn't a mark on either one. The condition of those boxes is unbelievable. Whats crazy is they still gave them to you looking like that! Have you hooked them up and tested them or anything like that. If there's any damage done to subs I'd like to know so I can go file a claim.

WhoSayWho?
08-04-2008, 11:18 AM
We attempt 2 times?nah we attempt 1 time and then leave a notice and give you ample time to retrieve it then we return it

WTF did you do to this man's shipment?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

????????????????????????????

This is how I got the box straight from USPS:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u128/cheesemind/P1000469.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u128/cheesemind/P1000465.jpg

Pretty sad shape...

Here's what it looks like when I cut the top of the box open:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u128/cheesemind/P1000470.jpg

As you can tell, there's nothing to protect the sub except for 1 layer of bubble wrap and a ton of packing peanuts.

And here's a pic of the sub taken out of the box, haven't touched it:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u128/cheesemind/P1000471.jpg

Your *** should be fired.

andrewmoore13
08-04-2008, 11:42 AM
the handling of that package is PATHETIC. reminds me of the condition of the box i got my amp from squeak9798. the outside box looked like someone took a crowbar and gouged a hole in the side of it. luckily squeak was smart and put the amp in its original box and surrounded it with packing peanuts and another box.

bigbangtheory
08-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Thank god he put a bunch of stuff in the boxes, or those subs wouldn't have made it.

Did they make it? I only see one out.

Blinkrazy
08-04-2008, 12:53 PM
date on card says may2007... is that the expiration date on that card?
sorry if its a repost...