PDA

View Full Version : Finish robbing me thread.

DubbDesigns
07-28-2008, 01:46 PM
I guess I am going to move out of my apartment and back in with my dad til I can get some money saved back up and get a job and back on my feet. The robbers left some stuff so I figured I would give it a try on here...

I have some tuner locking lug nuts. They are brand new, I got them for my new rims but the rims came with locking lug nuts. I only tried one on for size.
I think I paid $29 for them at autozone.

I will sell them for $15 shipped obo. Depending on how much it cost to ship them, if its cheap I would take $10 shipped.

I have a box of old computer parts, $20 shipped obo. Has an older BIO star mother board with a 1.3Ghz celeron processor. Some ram, a power supply, a 18GB hdd loaded with who knows what and also has another mobo in it, I don't know what it is or has, I am thinking its an older pentium. Its just a random box of crap. I will throw in 2x256MB of laptop ram that I know works. It goes in a Dell Inspiron 600M and i think its PC2700.
Also has a Linkysys wireless pci card

I also have a really old Compaq Presario 5150 desktop. I think it had windows 98 on it. I don't have a monitor to see if it works right. I just know it turns on and sounds like it loads. It has 128mb of ram and an 8gb hdd. Will sell it for $5 over the shipping price.

I have a usb cable to hook an original Xbox memory card upto your computer so you can download Action Replay and softmod your xbox or load cheats on to it.
$5 shipped.

I might be able to get some pictures with my cell phone, but they took my mom's camera that I had over here so I can't get real good pics.

PS2 Games they missed:
I have guitar hero 3 and guitar hero 2 in the cases. with manual. Great condition, not played much. $15 shipped each or $25 shipped for both.

I also have GTA: San Andreas, they got the case, but I had the disk laying on the dresser and they missed it. It is like new, I played it once for about 10 minutes. I will send it in a DVD case. $10 shipped obo.

PICS:
http://strangenetworks.com/group.JPG
http://strangenetworks.com/boxoparts.JPG
http://strangenetworks.com/lug.JPG
http://strangenetworks.com/games.JPG

GH3 Payment Pending.

Box of parts/computer pending

JUHL
07-28-2008, 03:24 PM
"wow, your a pathetic loser!" haha jk man, good luck

DubbDesigns
07-28-2008, 03:42 PM
W00t I found they missed 3 PS2 games. posting them in original post now

DubbDesigns
07-28-2008, 04:23 PM
PICs up

528hz
07-28-2008, 04:25 PM
didn't you have renters insurance?

DubbDesigns
07-28-2008, 04:26 PM
didn't you have renters insurance?

Nope, wasn't offered and I really wasn't expecting this to happen. Especially in this neighborhood.

ctt0002
07-28-2008, 04:30 PM
That ***** bro. Hopefully you'll get everything straighten out and sell the rest of your stuff.
So you had no type of insurance of any kind huh.....I gotta go make sure i have insurance for my place now

DubbDesigns
07-28-2008, 04:50 PM
That ***** bro. Hopefully you'll get everything straighten out and sell the rest of your stuff.
So you had no type of insurance of any kind huh.....I gotta go make sure i have insurance for my place now

Yeah you better. I should have after seeing my mom's place gettin broke in to. I just never thought it would happen to me

LazyRider
07-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Wow that really *****. I wish I had some money to buy something and help you out a bit.

WildcatNate
07-28-2008, 08:04 PM
pm'ed

EGGmane
07-28-2008, 08:08 PM
If you can wait til Thursday I'll take GH 3 from you.

WildcatNate
07-29-2008, 10:54 AM
I'd like to send you money asap, pm me back and I'll shoot you the money as soon as I know where.

WildcatNate
07-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Payment sent for GH3

TheFiverMan
07-29-2008, 06:12 PM
sorry to hear about that..

bump for a good guy..

DubbDesigns
08-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Bump.

GH3 sold/Shipped a few days ago.
I don't have internet at my dad's where I am living now, so I have to go wifi hunting to post on here.

Computer/parts are still pending sale, but I will add that i do not have any anti-static bags or anything to ship the parts in so I can not guarantee the parts will work upon arrival. All the parts in the box worked when i removed them from the computer and have been sitting in the box for several months. As far as the computer goes, I do know it starts up.

I started it up yesterday and it is beeping constantly, so I don't know if there is a problem with it or not. I don't have a monitor to test it out on, I just have my laptop. My girlfriend gave me the machines a while back because she was moving and didn't need them anymore.

My mother is in the process of moving now and she is considering giving me her monitor so I can test all of it maybe within a week.