PDA

View Full Version : Tremor1127 = Scammer!

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:11 PM
paid for a 18 avalanche about a month ago . doesnt keep contact i have left more then 10 voice messages! still doesnt get back to me! well i paid Via POSTAL MONEY ORDER! i have left a voice message for him to refund before the 30th if not im going to open a case against his ***! it wont be nice . i just wish i had paid more for the avalanche (500+) so it could go down in his record of fraud and grand theft!. well ill be seing 170 dollars 60 days from now , i realy dont strees it it just pisses me off that some people think they can beat the system ! he is going to find this out the hard way (prison i hope) if not, collections will tax that ***. either way just want you guys DO NOT BUY FROM TREMOR1127!

revrider1
07-27-2008, 09:13 PM
***** man

Doingstuffwell
07-27-2008, 09:14 PM
lame....

turn on the bat light for the scammer enforecement squad?

NewAgeKing
07-27-2008, 09:18 PM
F*ckin Kove:rolleyes:

When are you going to learn?

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:18 PM
***** man

funny because hes in odessa tx btw his real name is kevin fletcher. i looked that name on myspace it came out to be some black guy in texas! it doesnt **** i will be getting my money . i aint going to post his address because i dont want to be sued for defamation! but if i dont get my money i will be defianlty going to texas one day!:laugh:. ill prolly hit on some fat bish from texas for about a month so she can pay for my gray hound! i did that to some chick from arizona so i yeah DO NOT BUY FROM KEVIN FLETCHER!

Pop da Hatch
07-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Id bust some steel reserve 40s empties I got laying around. F*ck buying off this forum.

NewAgeKing
07-27-2008, 09:19 PM
funny because hes in odessa tx btw his real name is kevin fletcher. i looked that name on myspace it came out to be some black guy in texas! it doesnt **** i will be getting my money . i aint going to post his address because i dont want to be sued for defamation! but if i dont get my money i will be defianlty going to texas one day!:laugh:. ill prolly hit on some fat bish from texas for about a month so she can pay for my gray hound! i did that to some chick from arizona so i yeah DO NOT BUY FROM KEVIN FLETCHER!

Ahh big talk. Get vid's or you ****.

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:20 PM
F*ckin Kove:rolleyes:

When are you going to learn?

this is my first scam! either way i paid via POSTAL so i have realy nothing to worry bout!

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Ahh big talk. Get vid's or you ****.

if you look hard enough you will find some chick out their that im on here top 5 frinds . she paid for my ticket! now you know how to get to places for free. fegg

NewAgeKing
07-27-2008, 09:21 PM
this is my first scam! either way i paid via POSTAL so i have realy nothing to worry bout!

You hope. Even though i love to give you **** whenever i can, it still *****. Hope you can get something out of this thats worthwhile.

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Id bust some steel reserve 40s empties I got laying around. F*ck buying off this forum.

thats not true . their are some legit people on here . you just have to make sure you buy from people who real! i feel bad for this kid. Jailhouseracer knows this kid . i would do a background check but feel like spending the money to do it. i will also contact the local PD to make sure this goes down on his record. i dont lose he does!

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:24 PM
You hope. Even though i love to give you **** whenever i can, it still *****. Hope you can get something out of this thats worthwhile.

ROAD TRIP TO TEXAS HOMIE! id love nothing more then to go to texas for about a month pound on a fat wight bish and **** this ****er up! but im just going to do it legally!

NewAgeKing
07-27-2008, 09:25 PM
if you look hard enough you will find some chick out their that im on here top 5 frinds . she paid for my ticket! now you know how to get to places for free. fegg

No thanks ill just work and get some money. Not bleed the "Gheto" women out of their states money that they get for their kids by shoving your worthless fat cells into their blown out *****.;)

NewAgeKing
07-27-2008, 09:26 PM
I thought you were banned btw?

Pop da Hatch
07-27-2008, 09:27 PM
This thread *****, Im gonna kill someone.

NewAgeKing
07-27-2008, 09:28 PM

Ill pay you 62 & 1/2 kool-aid packs and a swisha thats 3.5/10 cosmetic to kill Kove.

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:29 PM

hahahh thanks . its just a warning for you fat feggets to not buy from this fat fegget!

btw newageking! the reason you dont do that is because you cant handle blown up *****. i was banned . past tenced

Pop da Hatch
07-27-2008, 09:30 PM
Ill pay you 62 & 1/2 kool-aid packs and a swisha thats 3.5/10 cosmetic to kill Kove.

winnarr!!!

http://i25.tinypic.com/nmevif.jpg

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:30 PM

i got a 22 for the haterz!

NewAgeKing
07-27-2008, 09:31 PM
hahahh thanks . its just a warning for you fat feggets to not buy from this fat fegget!

btw newageking! the reason you dont do that is because you cant handle blown up *****. i was banned . past tenced

Haha what IS their to handle besides the 6 inch lips that you roll into a taco form you bish.

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:31 PM
winnarr!!!

http://i25.tinypic.com/nmevif.jpg

:laugh:

like i said .its just a public anouncement so you guys dont buy from scammers.

Pop da Hatch
07-27-2008, 09:32 PM

thanks bra I know, bored and ****.

NewAgeKing
07-27-2008, 09:33 PM

Cool thanks for the heads up. I just wanted to jack your thread because... well because i can and your not worthy of posting new threads. Granted its good info for the buyers here, but that was a fluke on your part. Later buddy, PM me later.

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Cool thanks for the heads up. I just wanted to jack your thread because... well because i can and your not worthy of posting new threads. Granted its good info for the buyers here, but that was a fluke on your part. Later buddy, PM me later.

yea well ill wait fro this fagg to hit me up giving me another excuse bout why he didiint ship. yeah i was born a fluker! can i PM YOU NUDES

ThomasG
07-27-2008, 09:37 PM
He must be pretty stupid to scam you since you paid via money order. Now you have his address and name.

kovemaster559
07-27-2008, 10:52 PM
He must be pretty stupid to scam you since you paid via money order. Now you have his address and name.

like i said i will let collections take care of this in 60 days i got money!

jailhouseracer8
07-28-2008, 12:34 PM
that ***** man....as far as i knew he was a good guy. I worked with him here at my place of employment for around 2 yrs. or so, then one day he just called in and quit....Hell, i didnt even have any idea, but everyone else that works here did, as they were keeping tabs on his myspace. He pretty much just dropped his job, and friends and pretty much vanished. Im REALLY supprised he ripped u off thou.....and to clear it up, he's not Black...lol

kovemaster559
07-29-2008, 10:39 PM
that ***** man....as far as i knew he was a good guy. I worked with him here at my place of employment for around 2 yrs. or so, then one day he just called in and quit....Hell, i didnt even have any idea, but everyone else that works here did, as they were keeping tabs on his myspace. He pretty much just dropped his job, and friends and pretty much vanished. Im REALLY supprised he ripped u off thou.....and to clear it up, he's not Black...lol

yeah i figured that . well now hopefully he will be in jail! and POSTAL will hand me money !

OldSchoolAMPS1
07-29-2008, 10:46 PM
yeah i figured that . well now hopefully he will be in jail! and POSTAL will hand me money !

Not black + Serving some time in Texas = Thats gonna hurt.

jailhouseracer8
07-30-2008, 12:16 PM
doing time in texas being white aint that bad, i speak from experience...lol

donpisto
07-30-2008, 12:44 PM

Why would you get sued for defamation? Unless he isn't a scammer you have nothing to worry about. Defamation is wrongly accusing someone or their action.

kovemaster559
07-30-2008, 10:52 PM
i just dont want to give out his personal info . it doesnt seem right! but in like a day im going to the poast office! haahahha

kovemaster559
07-31-2008, 09:17 PM
trevor1127 has put that he is going to pay me back gave me a excuse! but said that by the 11th he will send money!

kovemaster559
08-28-2008, 08:49 PM
well this mother fukker hasn't sent the money well i guess some ones parents are going to be left to dry. Im starting the legal process tomorrow . GL to KEVIN FLETCHER hes going to need on top of that i might push for a 10% interest . again shaddy seller dont buy from TREMOR1127 all i got to say to kevin is their is no way in ****ing hell it takes this long for you to send money. ive waited long enough . i will do my best to try and **** up you and your life financially thanks again for the business and you will be hearing from my lawyers very soon.burn in hell you Piece OF SHlT!

Buck
08-28-2008, 08:52 PM
thats *****. gl with the case/getting your money back

kovemaster559
08-28-2008, 08:55 PM
http://www.ftc.gov/

hahhhah id hate to see a white boy like kevin go to prison in texas, hes ganna get raped. again im ****ing done playing MR nice GUY. if any one knows this **** tell him to run and that hes going to have a a federal warrent out for his ***

kovemaster559
08-28-2008, 08:56 PM
thats *****. gl with the case/getting your money back
hahahah im going to get money or satisfaction of dreaming his *** gets rapped

kovemaster559
08-28-2008, 09:07 PM
You get satisfaction from dreaming about other guys getting raped? I wouldn't admit that dude...

not that way right now . later ill get ****** pleasure from dreaming of him getting touched in weird areas

kovemaster559
08-28-2008, 09:08 PM
BTW here is my **** ill be making a call very soon to my good friend Bobby Bland District Attorney (432)498-4230 Fax:(432)498-4293 300 North Grant, Room 305 Odessa, TX 79761. Copyright © 2006 Ector County. ...