PDA

View Full Version : Iphone Video on IVA-W505 using regular usb connection

Milly
07-25-2008, 02:25 AM
I just installed an Alpine IVA-W505 on my car, everything works great. DVD video works great, however I cannot get Iphone Video to display..

I get the sound from the video to come though, but the video i just get a black screen.

Can someone confirm that iphone video is suppose and does work with the 505 deck. I know ipod video is suppose to work, maybe it just no like iphone video. I am using the regular USB connection, not the "full speed" connection.

Thanx

Milly
07-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Just spoke to Alpine tech support. They are aware of the issue, they said that Itouch and Iphone Video is currently not working and that apples next firmware should resolve that issue. He said if i tried a regular ipod video that it would work just fine...

jluv
07-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Just spoke to Alpine tech support. They are aware of the issue, they said that Itouch and Iphone Video is currently not working and that apples next firmware should resolve that issue. He said if i tried a regular ipod video that it would work just fine...

Hopefully Apple is on the same page.

skinrock
07-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Seems kinda strange that Apple would be worrying about that after the 2.0 firmware update, they are only working on GPS and app store bugs right now.