PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Rings: USBC & ABC 300 Games, 299 Games, 800 Series, ect..

JoeSmith502
07-24-2008, 09:35 PM
I thought I would see if there was any interest in these before I put them on eBay. These are the bowling rings I have accumulated over the past couple of years. There are some older rings from the ABC and some are the newer USBC rings. Most of the rings are size 11 but some are a little different depending on which finger I got them for. The USBC is no longer giving rings for 299 games so they are going to be rare. All prices include shipping.

Heres what I have:
2x - ABC 300 Game Ring (Red Stone & Diamond) - $100 each
1x - ABC 299 Game Ring (Blue Stone) - $80
1x - USBC 800 Series Ring (Purple Stone & Diamond) - $80
2x - USBC 300 Game Ring Newer Style (Red Stone & Diamond) - $70 each
1x - USBC 300 Game Ring Older Style (Red Stone & Diamond) - $100
2x - USBC 299 Game Ring (Blue Stone) - $60 each

If you need any closeup pictures of any of the rings let me know and I will post them asap. Thanks!

All 9 ABC & USBC Rings:
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk46/JoeSmith502/Rings.jpg

SRim23
07-24-2008, 09:41 PM
**** you and the 800 ring..... only adult ring i havent gotten yet, got one in juniors though.....

i never understood though why people sell these? who buys a ring with someone elses name and accomplishment on it?

wanna buy my used black widow pearl im about to put on ebay? :)

JoeSmith502
07-24-2008, 10:13 PM
**** you and the 800 ring..... only adult ring i havent gotten yet, got one in juniors though.....

i never understood though why people sell these? who buys a ring with someone elses name and accomplishment on it?

wanna buy my used black widow pearl im about to put on ebay? :)

I have sold alot of my rings on eBay. I guess people lose theirs and want to replace it or can't shoot enough to get a ring but the want to show off like they did. I only kept the very first of each ring I ever got so I always sell the ones I get now.

No thanks on the Widow Pearl. I own my own shop so I can drill anything I want. :D

SRim23
07-24-2008, 11:10 PM
I have sold alot of my rings on eBay. I guess people lose theirs and want to replace it or can't shoot enough to get a ring but the want to show off like they did. I only kept the very first of each ring I ever got so I always sell the ones I get now.

No thanks on the Widow Pearl. I own my own shop so I can drill anything I want. :D

you know i wear ones that are memorable. i dont like my first cause my last strike went brooklyn :crap: i was happy i did it but very critical haha

i value the first one i did in different houses, if that makes sense. i hate some bowlers that have all their honor awards in one bowling alley but bowl like **** anywhere else they go. i like knowing i have multiple honor scores at different places. i actually enjoy the polo shirts most places give now more than the rings haha

JoeSmith502
07-26-2008, 11:08 AM
bump..