PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding current situation.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

str8_up
07-20-2008, 01:30 PM
I have a question regarding my current situation. Me n Dtpaudio agreed that i would ship 265 dollars M.O. to him for his amp. And once he got the money he would send it out. Well he got the money and i guess got held up for around 2 days then sent it. About 4 days ago i called USP customer service and asked wth happened to it since it has been almost 3 weeks. Well they said he packaged it wrong and it has been held up at Philly(right where he lives). After finding this out he sent me a PM saying what i've already heard. Then yesterday he says he got a message in the mail from USPS saying that it got stolen.

Now shouldn't i get my money back until I have full understanding of where my amp is?
also
Should I be the one working to find where the amp is or how to get a refund or whatever? Or should he considering he lives about 10minutes from Pilly?

Any comments regarding this Please feel free.

duece212
07-20-2008, 01:34 PM
The seller should refund you immediately and he can work with the shipping company to get his money back via an insurance claim.

jblw12gti
07-20-2008, 01:35 PM
get your money back.

Louisiana_CRX
07-20-2008, 01:38 PM
sounds pretty fishy to me

bball09124
07-20-2008, 01:41 PM
Sellers responsibility for the amp to make it to you in good condition, his responsibility.

str8_up
07-20-2008, 01:48 PM
i do have another question. If you packaged it wrong/horribly do they not send it back to be re-packaged.

str8_up
07-20-2008, 04:54 PM
LOL one more question. If he refuses to give back the money should i seek legal action?

woofercooker
07-20-2008, 06:05 PM
I actually used to work in the willow grove ups hub just north of philly. if something is packaged incorrectly QC will come by and repair the package and ship it along. The packaging has to be pretty bad to stop a package in transit.

07-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Whoa. Back up... First of all, I live 4 1/2 hours from philly. Second, that is a bunch of b.s.. The post office isn't saying I packaged it wrong. I have the letter right in front of me saing "an empty wrapper with my address was found. " Call my bluff and I'll scan and post it ( will need a day to scan it though-mines broke). And I'm sure he's not telling anyone that we had a deal for him to get the amp for $265 shipped. Then, he called me up one day and asked me to overnight it. I explained that I wwould not pay for overnight or TO INSURE it and that if he wanted either the fees associated with it would be his responsibility. HE denied it. I've been doing everything in my power to track it down and help, but he wouldn't even call them himself. All he wants to do is accuse me of wrongdoing...I love car audio. I'm not trying to burn anyone. I would never do that... I've had it happen to me and it *****. We can all vouche for that. I just think it's time for him to man up and take this out on the real culprits, the post office, not me.

str8_up
07-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Here is a link to track it.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...LabelDetail.do

And I also called usps. They said that the way I shipped it it can take up to nine days, but that if it still doesn't arrive in 14 days to get a hold of them and they will track it down for you.

message from DTPAUDIO to ME

and yes i did contact you regarding overnighting it BUT i never denied insurance or anything. Either way it is pretty much your fault for packaging the way you did.
It would only be right if you sent the money back till you resolve the problem regarding USPS. I never got it.....and you got my money.....so how do i come out on top....
latest messages sent between me n DTPAUDIO

ME___ok you havent gotten the hundered messages i've sent you regarding calling the post offices and getting that **** figured out. I've done all i can do to find out where the **** it is. I figure its your fault considering you packaged it wrong and they had the right to open it to re-package it. I also checked every single PM i had and no where did i state i didn't want insurance. So you will be getting a call from my dad so you can talk it out because i have never had anything happen like this. It's almost been a month I've been waiting and tracking down that amp now its his turn to talk to you.[/quote]

HIM___Look dude, nobody said I packaged it wrong. The box on the outside said kole audio kx1-5500d, so somebody could've easily gotten in to it. And I am positive it was packed well. I've been doing this a long time man. Trust me, it was packed well. Not my fault either... I told you on the phone that if you wanted overnight shipping ( when you asked me to because you were leaving on your vacation) or that if you wanted insurance on it you would have to pay those fees. You said no and to just send it to your mom's job. It is your fauly for being too cheap for insurance. And seriously dude, I'm trying to help you, so quit trying to play me...

str8_up
07-20-2008, 08:04 PM
He's pretty much sitting on 265 dollars while I'm on 0.....how does that make sense. Is it my fault he had the box saying kole audio 5500d ON THE OUTSIDE??
and how am i playing him??

whatever if he doesnt respond to me before tomorrow night Small Claims Court here i come. Oh yea, its gunna be in philly JUST so you can pay for all the traveling expenses.

scarolinablazin
07-20-2008, 08:07 PM
get ur money back sounds like a scam and he`s an idiot for shipping it in the box telling what it was.

str8_up
07-20-2008, 08:08 PM
thats what im saying WHO THE **** DOES THAT.....and he claims hes been doing this for a long time...

delvryboy
07-20-2008, 08:10 PM
You never received the amp, hell, it never made it to your state. Anyone that was on the up-n-up would refund the money.

TurdFergueson2
07-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Whoa. Back up... First of all, I live 4 1/2 hours from philly. Second, that is a bunch of b.s.. The post office isn't saying I packaged it wrong. I have the letter right in front of me saing "an empty wrapper with my address was found. " Call my bluff and I'll scan and post it ( will need a day to scan it though-mines broke). And I'm sure he's not telling anyone that we had a deal for him to get the amp for $265 shipped. Then, he called me up one day and asked me to overnight it. I explained that I wwould not pay for overnight or TO INSURE it and that if he wanted either the fees associated with it would be his responsibility. HE denied it. I've been doing everything in my power to track it down and help, but he wouldn't even call them himself. All he wants to do is accuse me of wrongdoing...I love car audio. I'm not trying to burn anyone. I would never do that... I've had it happen to me and it *****. We can all vouche for that. I just think it's time for him to man up and take this out on the real culprits, the post office, not me.

Wow......you wanted him to insure the package? It's just way too many of these "Not my fault UPS/fedex/usps messed up" threads. The packaging had to be pretty FVcked up to be halted by the P.O.

You don't see any of that as your fault? also had you went the fedex or ups route, it at least carried a 100 dollar insurance charge. See I dig what deal here. you don't want to refund because you'd be out of money and the amp you poorly shipped. the OP is pretty much **** out of luck. no legal action can come from this.

dumpin907
07-20-2008, 08:14 PM
sorry to say but it seems like your 'str8 up' fvcked bro

delvryboy
07-20-2008, 08:17 PM

your responsible. I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but thats the way it is.

Maybe if the OP was forgiving and understanding he might accept a half refund. If he didn't, I wouldn't blame him; he's entitled to a full refund.

duece212
07-20-2008, 08:31 PM
You never received the amp, hell, it never made it to your state. Anyone that was on the up-n-up would refund the money.

Indeed. I insure every item I sell here whether the buyer wants it or not. If you are too cheap to pay an extra four or five bucks to insure something don't sell it over the internet and ship it.

The product is still the sellers until it arrives safely at its destination. It is not the buyers responsibility to take the loss or contact the shipping company in the event something goes wrong. There is a reason alot of shippers require the shipper to fill out the paperwork on a claim, its because its still your **** until it arrives at the buyer's location.

Any decent seller with a bit of ethics would immediately refund the buyer and then followup with the shipping company to get their money back.

There are risks like this when you are a seller, but you have to do whats right when that risk hits you.

zack39648
07-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Indeed. I insure every item I sell here whether the buyer wants it or not. If you are too cheap to pay an extra four or five bucks to insure something don't sell it over the internet and ship it.

The product is still the sellers until it arrives safely at its destination. It is not the buyers responsibility to take the loss or contact the shipping company in the event something goes wrong. There is a reason alot of shippers require the shipper to fill out the paperwork on a claim, its because its still your **** until it arrives at the buyer's location.

Any decent seller with a bit of ethics would immediately refund the buyer and then followup with the shipping company to get their money back.

There are risks like this when you are a seller, but you have to do whats right when that risk hits you.

x2

delvryboy
07-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Don't be fooled, insurance is for the seller, not the buyer. I get it to protect myself so I have some sort of recourse to get my item replaced in case of a mishap.

duece212
07-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Don't be fooled, insurance is for the seller, not the buyer. I get it to protect myself so I have some sort of recourse to get my item replaced in case of a mishap.

Exactly

str8_up
07-20-2008, 09:21 PM
i hope you are reading this....

2002XLT
07-20-2008, 10:37 PM
refund, its not your fault at all.

Although i would not have paid for overnight shipping out of pocket like that either, its not cheap.

str8_up
07-20-2008, 10:40 PM
lol i haven't heard of anything but REFUND ....should this convince him hopefully.

07-21-2008, 05:13 AM
He's pretty much sitting on 265 dollars while I'm on 0.....how does that make sense. Is it my fault he had the box saying kole audio 5500d ON THE OUTSIDE??
and how am i playing him??

whatever if he doesnt respond to me before tomorrow night Small Claims Court here i come. Oh yea, its gunna be in philly JUST so you can pay for all the traveling expenses.

Go ahead dude. Haven't ya wasted enough money? They'll tell ya to live,learn, and next time buy insurance.
I upheld my end of the bargain (tried to anyway...). If anybody here needs legal action pressed against them, it's the philly post office. And for real, it's pretty messed up that some lil' kid throws a fit and acusses & threatens me(legally) because somebody stole something 10 days and a few hundred miles after I sent it. Ya don't see him threatening to sue the post office. Kids...

07-21-2008, 06:16 AM
Maps Directions Yellow Pages Gas Prices Sorry! When printing directly from the browser your directions or map may not print correctly. For best results, try clicking the Printer-Friendly button.
Map a Location
Get Directions
Search the Web
Mobile
Gas Prices
Find a Business (optional)

Location (Address, City, State and/or ZIP)

Search the web with AOL

✓Print Send ▼ What's New | Send Feedback Link to this Page:
Mildred, PA
Revise
Search Nearby
Zoom to StreetSend to CellSend to OnStar
Directions ToDirections From Philadelphia, PA
Search Nearby
Zoom to StreetSend to CellSend to OnStar
+ Add Another Stop to Your Route Total Estimated Time: 2.0 hours 52 minutes Total Estimated Distance: 156.19 miles Online Offers
Philadelphia Hotels
Schools in Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Real Estate

Search Nearby: (e.g., Theaters) Mildred, PAPhiladelphia, PA Or Select a CategoryAirportsAmusement PlacesAuto RepairBanksCemeteriesChurch OrganizationsColleges and UniversitiesDepartment StoresFuneral HomesGas StationsGrocery StoresHair SalonsHospitalsHotelsKennelsMovie TheatresMuseumsNew CarsNight ClubsParksPharmaciesPost OfficesPreschoolsRecreation CentersRestaurantsSchoolsShopping Centers & MallsStadiums Arenas & Athletic FieldsUsed CarsVeterinarians
Sponsored Links
PAVCS Made AYP in 2007
Public Cyber School's Forumula?
Teachers + K12 Curriculum + Support
www.pavcs.org Philadelphia baseball tix
Cheap Philadelphia baseball tix.
We Beat Everyone's Price.
www.TicketLiquidator.com/Phillies Online Event Hosting
Set up Webinars quickly and easily
for up to 1000 Attendees. Learn How
www.GoToWebinar.com TicketsNow- Official Site
Concert Tickets On Sale Now.
Secure Online Ordering - Guaranteed
www.TicketsNow.com Directions
Click to restore avoided maneuvers
Mildred, PA
Website
Search NearbyZoom to StreetSend to CellSend to OnStar Edit
Remove

Move Up
Move Down

Directions from A to B:
1: Start out going NORTHEAST on JACKSON ST toward PA-487. 0.0 mi Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto PA-487. 0.3 mi Map Avoid

3: Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on PA-487. 3.1 mi Map Avoid

4: Turn LEFT to stay on PA-487. 13.8 mi Map Avoid

5: Turn LEFT onto PA-118. 17.8 mi Map Avoid

6: Turn RIGHT onto PA-415/MEMORIAL HWY. Continue to follow MEMORIAL HWY. 4.8 mi Map Avoid

7: MEMORIAL HWY becomes PA-309 S. 7.1 mi Map Avoid

8: PA-309 S becomes PA-115 S. 4.4 mi Map Avoid

9: Merge onto I-476 S toward ALLENTOWN (Portions toll). 90.4 mi Map Avoid

10: Merge onto I-76 E via EXIT 16 toward PHILADELPHIA. 13.1 mi Map Avoid

11: Keep LEFT to take VINE ST EXPY/I-676 E/US-30 E via EXIT 344 toward CENTRAL PHILADELPHIA. 0.8 mi Map Avoid

12: Take the exit toward BROAD STREET/CENTRAL PHILA. 0.2 mi Map Avoid

13: Take the 15TH STREET ramp toward CENTRAL PHILA. 0.1 mi Map Avoid

14: Turn RIGHT onto N 15TH ST. 0.4 mi Map Avoid

15: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto S PENN SQ. 0.1 mi Map Avoid

16: End at Philadelphia, PA Map

Estimated Time: 2.0 hours 52 minutes Estimated Distance: 156.19 miles
Philadelphia, PA
Website
Search NearbyZoom to StreetSend to CellSend to OnStar Edit
Remove

Move Up
Move Down

str8_up
07-21-2008, 09:57 AM
ok why are you posting useless things like that.....you never acknowledge EVERYONE's post saying you should just give me a full refund and you should handle the stuff with the post office. IT'S NOT MY FAULT....and i think i have a right to threaten you b/c you are probably scamming me. But of course I'm the kid yet any good seller would have the balls to give a full refund. Have you not read any of the post that everyone's been putting. Guess not, oh well i hope you have enough money to pay for my flight,hotel, and necessaties cause when we file this we are going to philly and guess who's paying.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 10:03 AM
Go ahead dude. Haven't ya wasted enough money? They'll tell ya to live,learn, and next time buy insurance.
I upheld my end of the bargain (tried to anyway...). If anybody here needs legal action pressed against them, it's the philly post office. And for real, it's pretty messed up that some lil' kid throws a fit and acusses & threatens me(legally) because somebody stole something 10 days and a few hundred miles after I sent it. Ya don't see him threatening to sue the post office. Kids...

They haven't told me anything they have been telling you that the package is sellers responsiblity till it gets in my hands CAN YOU NOT READ. And I'm not going to threaten the post office cause i live a couple of STATES anyway....does that not also make sense....if the post offices HERE stole it then i would be up there everyday but they didn't so guess what I can't do anything from the thousands of miles away i am. So don't complain about being far away.

Do you have anything else to try to convince yourself that your still in the wrong because the people on here keep saying you are in the wrong not me and yet you try to make excuses about how far you live, etc. YET I LIVE FARTHER FROM PHILLY THEN YOU.

07-21-2008, 10:15 AM
Keep it up and I will stop trying to help you. You are a lil' snot nosed punk. Grow up.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 10:20 AM
If you want me to shut up, do the right thing and give me a full refund. Apperantly you can't grow up and do what's right.

and may i ask how the hell your helping me??

07-21-2008, 10:20 AM
I have lawyers too. Try me...

str8_up
07-21-2008, 10:25 AM
so how are you trying to help me??
is it by calling me a snot nosed kid??
or is it not reading what all the people have posted on here??

just wondering

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 10:26 AM
The seller should refund you immediately and he can work with the shipping company to get his money back via an insurance claim.

x2, the way insurance claims work is that the seller refunds the money and waits for the claim to be approved, if it was improperly packaged or not insured that is no one but the sellers fault. Also when usps issues a refund it is to the shipper and not the buyer

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 10:26 AM
I have lawyers too. Try me...

K, you go on the do not buy from list.

BushJ311
07-21-2008, 10:29 AM
x2, the way insurance claims work is that the seller refunds the money and waits for the claim to be approved, if it was improperly packaged or not insured that is no one but the sellers fault. Also when usps issues a refund it is to the shipper and not the buyer

I do not think there was insurance. :crap:

str8_up
07-21-2008, 10:29 AM
lilmaniac i was going to give him some time to see if he wanted to actually do the right thing before i had someone in higher authority handle the do not buy from...list

but notice he doesnt even notice everyone elses post JUST mine......
makes sense

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 10:30 AM
lilmaniac i was going to give him some time to see if he wanted to actually do the right thing before i had someone in higher authority handle the do not buy from...list

but notice he doesnt even notice everyone elses post JUST mine......
makes sense

lol, i meant my personal do not buy from list lol

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 10:31 AM

again sellers responsibility :)

str8_up
07-21-2008, 10:31 AM

if it was improperly packaged or not insured that is no one but the sellers fault.
^^^^
i think this is the part that apply's in the situation.

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 10:32 AM
is this guy a dealer, dtpaudio.net

str8_up
07-21-2008, 10:32 AM
lol, i meant my personal do not buy from list lol

lol well the cats out of the bag......i just hope he wants to save his reputation...and just refund the money before someone of higher authority becomes a player in the game.

I dunno if he is DON'T BUY FROM HIM

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 10:33 AM
lol well the cats out of the bag......i just hope he wants to save his reputation...and just refund the money before someone of higher authority becomes a player in the game.

well i found this

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/introduction-newbies/3049-dtpaudio.html

so he owns his own website, id hate to see how customers from that site get treated. I'll continue to dig more if you want. You can pm me his personal info and we can get the scammer patrol on it.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 10:34 AM
pm INCOMING

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 10:35 AM
cuz he has lawyers? oh snap.

no because instead of trying to rectify the situation, he just threatens the kid.

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Registrant:
barrymordkowitz [email protected] +1.5709289765
dtp audio
po box 132
mildred,pa,UNITED STATES 18632

Domain Name:dtpaudio.net
Record last updated at 2008-03-31 20:13:51
Record created on 2008/3/31
Record expired on 2009/3/31

Domain servers in listed order:
ns.dnsprotect.com ns2.dnsprotect.com

Administrator:
name: barrymordkowitz
mail: FAQUMAN[email protected] tel: +1.5709289765
org: dtp audio

address: po box 132
city: mildred
,province: pa
,country: UNITED STATES
postcode: 18632

Technical Contactor:
mail: [email protected] tel: +1.5709289765

Billing Contactor:
mail: [email protected] tel: +1.5709289765

Registration Service Provider:
name: DNSPROTECT.COM
tel: 206-350-1777
fax: 206-350-1766
web:http://www.dnsprotect.com

BushJ311
07-21-2008, 10:38 AM
if it was improperly packaged or not insured that is no one but the sellers fault.
^^^^
i think this is the part that apply's in the situation.

Agree with both of you.

duece212
07-21-2008, 10:50 AM
is this guy a dealer, dtpaudio.net

You notice if you try to buy something on his site it doesn't ask if you want to insure the packgage. Wonder if he screws his site customers over like this on lost packages.

Say you have a car for sale and somebody a state over buys it, you offer to tow/deliver it (shipping) after the buyer already pays. If you get into an accident and total the car while delivering it do you keep the buyers money and tell them to work with your insurance company to get their money back? Of course not, same principle applies here.

This guy does not act like the 30 year old business owner he implies that he is :confused:

str8_up
07-21-2008, 10:50 AM
thanks to everyone replying/helping resolve this problem. Please continue posting anything that would help me...

we can see you watching this thread...do you not see whats happening NO ONE is going to buy from your site after this..

duece212
07-21-2008, 10:58 AM
His webstore is a free webstore from wholesaleaudio.net it appears.

No wonder he doesn't know how to deal with a sale, or how to properly ship anything.

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 11:02 AM
You notice if you try to buy something on his site it doesn't ask if you want to insure the packgage. Wonder if he screws his site customers over like this on lost packages.

Say you have a car for sale and somebody a state over buys it, you offer to tow/deliver it (shipping) after the buyer already pays. If you get into an accident and total the car while delivering it do you keep the buyers money and tell them to work with your insurance company to get their money back? Of course not, same principle applies here.

This guy does not act like the 30 year old business owner he implies that he is :confused:

:fyi: whoever pays the shipping company ( not pays for shipping but whoever pays the invoice for shipment at the point of shipment ) is legally responsible for the item while it is in transit. At least that what they taught me in my law classes, but what do people with law degrees know against this guys lawyers......

str8_up
07-21-2008, 11:04 AM
don't worry I'm going to be doing my digging...I hope you have the same lawyer as O.J.

07-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Look man, I apologize for calling you that. It was unecessary, but so is you posting that I'm a scammer. Nobody is trying to scam you. If I was a scammer, A) I would choose a more expensive item to scam people with- kole audio *****. And B) if I were a scammer you wouldn't have even recieved th confirmation number. You saying I'm a scammer is liable, and I must insist you cease and desist before my lawyers insist it for me.

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Look man, I apologize for calling you that. It was unecessary, but so is you posting that I'm a scammer. Nobody is trying to scam you. If I was a scammer, A) I would choose a more expensive item to scam people with- kole audio *****. And B) if I were a scammer you wouldn't have even recieved th confirmation number. You saying I'm a scammer is liable, and I must insist you cease and desist before my lawyers insist it for me.

Wrong my friend, internet postings have been tried in court many times and have been admissible as evidence in maybe .01% of cases. Also what damages are you going to prove? That you lost a sell because he said you were a scammer? You are a poor seller and your attitude in the thread before I showed up proves that. Pay the man his money, write it off as a business loss, and learn that the extra $3 in insurance is worth it.

ps its libel

str8_up
07-21-2008, 11:21 AM
going to the post office to figure out what exactly happened to the package...and maybe some personal info. regarding DTPAUDIO

duece212
07-21-2008, 11:27 AM

Would it be the same lawyers you used for past criminal cases? Or was your mom just preemptively praying to keep you out of crime/jail?

http://www.beliefnet.com/milestones/commemoration.asp?milestoneTypeID=6&milestoneID=75566

Lets all Pray for Barry that he gets a job after his interview today.And that his new car will not break down again.He stays out of trouble and jail.And he has enought money to cover his household which he just got.

NJTStang11
07-21-2008, 11:30 AM

Shipping, Insurance, and Refunds are all the seller's responsibilities.
Since you have failed at all three, you are a scammer in my book.

Until the money is refunded, I'll make sure to sabotage any of your FS threads and im sure others on here may have some pull to damage your sites rep.

How do you not spend the extra $3 to insure a **** package? :wow:

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Definitely a scammer

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Would it be the same lawyers you used for past criminal cases? Or was your mom just preemptively praying to keep you out of crime/jail?

http://www.beliefnet.com/milestones/commemoration.asp?milestoneTypeID=6&milestoneID=75566

**** dude, I saw the beliefnet link but decided not to post it

shortyg83
07-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Shipping insurance is sellers responisbilty but it does add cost to shipping. If the buyer is unwilling to pay that. Then shouldn't it be there fault. I mean If I was selling something and they asked me to overnite it and insure it for free i would say no too

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:09 PM
Shipping insurance is sellers responisbilty but it does add cost to shipping. If the buyer is unwilling to pay that. Then shouldn't it be there fault. I mean If I was selling something and they asked me to overnite it and insure it for free i would say no too

Then you don't understand how shipping works, I thought the same thing, but now I just incorporate insurance cost into my cost of the item. I learned the hard way that without insurance the seller is the one legally obligated

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 12:11 PM

Not really. If the buyer decided to pursue legal action, the responsibility would fall to the seller regardless of whether the item was insured or not.

duece212
07-21-2008, 12:16 PM
**** dude, I saw the beliefnet link but decided not to post it

May have been a bit early and harsh, but it speaks to the doods character. If he'd just own up as a seller and do what he is supposed to people wouldn't be diggin.

Maybe I should remove it...who knows :crap:

shortyg83
07-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Then you don't understand how shipping works, I thought the same thing, but now I just incorporate insurance cost into my cost of the item. I learned the hard way that without insurance the seller is the one legally obligated

Ok just checking . Not gonna argue with ya I just didn't know.

wu501
07-21-2008, 12:21 PM
http://www.beliefnet.com/milestones/commemoration.asp?milestoneTypeID=6&milestoneID=75566[/QUOTE]

lol...that is some funny **** right there.

Give the dude his money back...u ****ed up. Learn to take responsibility.

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:24 PM
I found some very personal stuff, he better own up...

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:29 PM
http://b8.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00446/89/76/446326798_l.jpg

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:31 PM
his girlfriend and where she apparently works

http://a644.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/78/l_57da1cdd530b39223906e04bd501c36b.jpg

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:32 PM
FAQUMAN's Details
Here for: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: dushore
Body type: 173cm / Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Children: Someday
Education: Some college
Income: $45,000 to $60,000

nice spelling

duece212
07-21-2008, 12:34 PM
FAQUMAN's Details
Here for: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: dushore
Body type: 173cm / Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Children: Someday
Education: Some college
Income: $45,000 to $60,000

nice spelling

:laugh: he is an entre penor

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:34 PM
http://a949.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/76/l_c99d2f5a406d14de6125ffb54d5684fc.jpg

zack39648
07-21-2008, 12:35 PM
he obviously shows absolutely no regard to the situation i would bet he sent an empty box and USPS was like WTF

wu501
07-21-2008, 12:35 PM
this thread is making my work day so much more entertaining..thanks lilmaniac2

zack39648
07-21-2008, 12:36 PM
owned keep it coming he will come clean

str8_up
07-21-2008, 12:37 PM
so with a picture like that do you honestly think the judge is going to believe you.....you may be older but i look like a civilized person. Just got back from the post office and they had NO NOTIFICATION of it being stolen....only you got a noticifaction not the post office....YOU ARE A SCAMMER and if needed be i will bring the post office into this. They also said ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WETHER IT WAS INSURED OR NOT. Thanks for trying to pull a fast one and thanks for a free vacation.

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:38 PM
this thread is making my work day so much more entertaining..thanks lilmaniac2

I have some stuff that is alot and i mean ALOT worse, but I'm going to stop for now. If he knows whats good for him he will own up. Because what I've found is pretty bad

str8_up
07-21-2008, 12:39 PM
YOU WILL BE EXPOSED FOR THE girl YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!

also have direct contact with immediate family now..

duece212
07-21-2008, 12:40 PM
I have some stuff that is alot and i mean ALOT worse, but I'm going to stop for now. If he knows whats good for him he will own up. Because what I've found is pretty bad

I'm just hopin nobody's momma gets drug into this one :p:

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm just hopin nobody's momma gets drug into this one :p:

well thats kinda what I found...

duece212
07-21-2008, 12:42 PM
well thats kinda what I found...

I'm not gonna be rude and post that up, but if the seller drops communication it could be another avenue for the OP to keep communication going.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 12:43 PM
she also likes to date...and put up adds

zack39648
ha ha ha ha

lilmaniac2
hrrm maybe ill tell her i can rock her world, date her, then TAKE HER MONEY.

exactly what i found... on a African American personals page...

So ****ing what. That proves nothing. I just called philly anfd atlanta. You need to call the mrc (mail recovery center ) immediatley. There are only two place in the country that loose mail will go to. Each coast has there own center. Every wednesday the mrc will auction off everybodies stuff if it is not claimed. I tried to get him to go look for it, but he wouldn't. Somebody, anybody. EVERYBODY, please call the mrc and demand he get off his *** and find this kid's amp before they sell it on him. We have till wednesday... Their number is 404-344-0626.

Ps- want a pic of my hairy white *** too/ How bout one with your mom? Final warning...Leave my girl the **** outta this

delvryboy
A few years ago I bought my daughter a laptop from Dell; about $900. ******* DHL left it outside my door... I lived in a 6 unit apartment in Chicago. Of course it got stolen.

Dell had a new laptop on the way within 24 hours of my phone call.

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 12:44 PM
hrrm maybe ill tell her i can rock her world, date her, then TAKE HER MONEY.

shutup *******

Propimp
07-21-2008, 12:44 PM
lmfao

07-21-2008, 12:45 PM
**** you, your mom, and your mom's mom you piece of ****.

duece212
So ****ing what. That proves nothing. I just called philly anfd atlanta. You need to call the mrc (mail recovery center ) immediatley. There are only two place in the country that loose mail will go to. Each coast has there own center. Every wednesday the mrc will auction off everybodies stuff if it is not claimed. I tried to get him to go look for it, but he wouldn't. Somebody, anybody. EVERYBODY, please call the mrc and demand he get off his *** and find this kid's amp before they sell it on him. We have till wednesday... Their number is 404-344-0626.

Ps- want a pic of my hairy white *** too/ How bout one with your mom? Final warning...Leave my girl the **** outta this

Nobody but you needs to call, technically that is still your package and your are holding the OP's money after failing to deliver the goods.

delvryboy

it's your responsibility to call them. Why don't you issue a refund and go find your package?

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:46 PM

your empty internet threats do nothing to me, you make the call and you arrange for it to arrive. thats your job. All you have to do is make it right and I'll stop or even show an ounce of civility.

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 12:46 PM
OP, I would contact his mom. It seems she know he is on BS half the time and I'm sure she would work with you.

Propimp
07-21-2008, 12:47 PM
wtf is his mom gonna do. lmfao, you really think she will feel so bad that she will give him a refund herself? Or talk him into giving one?

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 12:48 PM
wtf is his mom gonna do. lmfao, you really think she will feel so bad that she will give him a refund herself? Or talk him into giving one?

Probably

lilmaniac2
OP, I would contact his mom. It seems she know he is on BS half the time and I'm sure she would work with you.

edited out, maybe we can solve this civilly

zack39648
this is HILARIOUS

lilmaniac2

If you read her posts on the spiritual forum she seems to always be cleaning up his mess

delvryboy
If not, I'm sure she would ride his ***. Wannabe thugs hate that ****.

Propimp
07-21-2008, 12:49 PM
:rolleyes:
Probably

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 12:49 PM
his myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=49673923

his g/fs myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159479939

Propimp
07-21-2008, 12:50 PM
If you read her posts on the spiritual forum she seems to always be cleaning up his mess

lol, It wont let me view while at work.

Propimp
07-21-2008, 12:50 PM
is his girl hot?

Propimp
07-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Work internet filtering FTMFL

str8_up
07-21-2008, 12:51 PM
did you not read the posts i've put

I WENT TO THE POST OFFICE AND THEY SAID YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR POST OFFICE AND FILE A CLAIM I CAN'T DO ANYTHING I'VE TRIED. YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND GIVE ME MY MONEY AND FILE A CLAIM YOURSELF.

07-21-2008, 12:52 PM
I wish it were that easy. And right now I feel like it isn't important who's responsibility it is to call. The point is that he wouldn't tell me. Maybe if people bugged the guy enough he would go look for it and it wouldn't be sold in their auction. I thought this was about him getting an amp. Noot everyone on here trying to bust my balls.

shortyg83
OwNeD

delvryboy
She seems to be internet savy. I linked her to this thread via myspace.

I would edit any negative comments about her. Its disrespectful and could hinder the outcome.

07-21-2008, 12:53 PM
I did mail out the claim form this morning. Seriously man. Please just call them. I just want you to get your amp, so I can live in peace.

Propimp
07-21-2008, 12:54 PM
he seems to haved calmed down and be a little more civil since the pics and links to his mom and **** have surfaced

delvryboy
I wish it were that easy. And right now I feel like it isn't important who's responsibility it is to call. The point is that he wouldn't tell me. Maybe if people bugged the guy enough he would go look for it and it wouldn't be sold in their auction. I thought this was about him getting an amp. Noot everyone on here trying to bust my balls.

AS it sits right now.....

1 - YOUR amp is sitting at the post office ready for auction

2 - YOU stole $$$ from the OP

zack39648
i doubt you would be acting so calm in the situation if you didnt have money for the missing amp would you i would say not if you where out of anything you would be just as pissed !!

str8_up
07-21-2008, 12:55 PM
can you not read I ****ING READ I WENT TO THE POST OFFICE AND THEY SAID I CAN"T DO ANYTHING JESUS ALMIGHTY

duece212
07-21-2008, 12:56 PM
She seems to be internet savy. I linked her to this thread via myspace.

I would edit any negative comments about her. Its disrespectful and could hinder the outcome.

Good advice

lilmaniac2
I did mail out the claim form this morning. Seriously man. Please just call them. I just want you to get your amp, so I can live in peace.

Thank you for being civil, I will edit out the links I posted, please continue to act right.

zack39648
he insists that if you call instead of being in person you will get more done:crazy:

duece212
07-21-2008, 12:58 PM

I'd bet if you refunded the OPs money a bunch of us would start calling USPS and raggin on them to help them find your package...

str8_up
07-21-2008, 12:59 PM
shot i would hire all my friends to help you....

but as of right now I still believe you are a scammer until i see pictures of this claim report or the letter from the post office because i didn't get a call nor a letter.
I WANT SOME EVIDENCE

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 12:59 PM
I'd bet if you refunded the OPs money a bunch of us would start calling USPS and raggin on them to help them find your package...
x2

zack39648
07-21-2008, 01:01 PM
why would he refund money .. ???? he isnt out of **** ???? the OP is ...

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 01:02 PM
why would he refund money .. ???? he isnt out of **** ???? the OP is ...

Because only a scammer would keep the money.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Because only a scammer would keep the money.

i guess you found the nail and hit it with a hammer.

zack39648
07-21-2008, 01:05 PM
yeas i think we established hes was a POS thats why i said "why would he refund money" just dont seem like the scammer way ?

02parkave
07-21-2008, 01:07 PM
is his girl hot?

http://a740.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/l_474b45061134de3aab05dc37ed7e3c23.jpg

TurdFergueson2
07-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Just give the dude his money back. You are responsible for that amp until it reaches him. If it flies off the back of the truck and you chose not to insure it, that's on you. Why should the OP have to go through the hassle about a tracking down a poorly packaged amp? Then you tried to get him to pay for insurance? was the extra 2 or 3 dollars cutting that much into your bottom line?

duece212
07-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Theres an easy way to fix this, refund the OPs money and then instead of us all being up your ***, we jump on your side and start crawlin up usps's *** to see if we can help you get your package back.

and take note that we are assuming you had the decency to actually send the amp and this isn't a straight out scam.

HellsRise
07-21-2008, 01:15 PM
I like how nobody mentioned that he is 48 and his girl is 20. Pedophile....

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 01:17 PM
He's not 48

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 01:18 PM
He's 30

duece212
07-21-2008, 01:19 PM
He's not 48

Definately not, that would make his mom 7 when she had him :crazy:

and just for the record nothing wrong with 48 and 20yo's :laugh:

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 01:19 PM
He has a "sick wip" :fyi:
http://a313.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_8f31e9496a8550a6e18af435fb0f1af0.jpg

http://a590.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/97/l_d15abd514d7cd89069e76ee3b26a7a6d.jpg

07-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Ok, so let me get this straight. This kid is too cheap/stupid to pay the extra few dollars for insurance, it gets lost, and I'm supposed to hold a $265 loss? Not gonna happen...He was informed of his options BEFORE he agreed to the terms of the sale. He had choices. And he chose to deny the insurance. I have a delivery confirmation reciept with the weight of the item in it. Guess what, It's the same weight the amp weighs. Look it up. Nobody cares about facts. Only trying to ruin me. I do feel bad that this whole thing happened. I'd be pissed...But most of the comments on here have been extremely immature, uncalled for, and neither prove nor solve anything. All anyone on here is interested in is bashing me. Seriously, grow up. None of you fools are the only ones who can look people up. You guys made me out to be the devil. ****, I'm probly in your neighborhood hiding right now...:jk:

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Ok, so let me get this straight. This kid is too cheap/stupid to pay the extra few dollars for insurance, it gets lost, and I'm supposed to hold a $265 loss?

You pretty much summed it up right here. The shipper/seller is responsible until the buyer takes ownership.

Regardless of the buyer not wanting to pay an extra $2 for insurance, you should of bought it since it covers your ***, not the buyers.

zack39648
07-21-2008, 01:26 PM
it not soley on the buyer to get insurance any reputable seller would cover their own *** why didnt you
''

str8_up
ok let me get this straight you can't read.
you are STILL trying to make right out of wrong.
you are STILL trying to put this on my yet EVERYONE is saying its is the sellers responsiblity till it gets in my hands.

so...please explain your reasoning now?

duece212
What do you not understand about insurance covers the seller not the buyer? Its still your **** until the buyer receives it.

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 01:27 PM
I guess it's safe to say you are not a scammer, just ignorant.

Now, what you do with that ignorance is up to you. You could learn from your ignorance and refund the buyer. Or, you can just become a scammer and keep his money.

zack39648
07-21-2008, 01:28 PM
savage you got anything to share ??

02parkave
07-21-2008, 01:29 PM
He has a "sick wip" :fyi:
http://a313.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_8f31e9496a8550a6e18af435fb0f1af0.jpg

http://a590.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/97/l_d15abd514d7cd89069e76ee3b26a7a6d.jpg

ya that is sick. looks like cancer.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 01:29 PM
I guess it's safe to say you are not a scammer, just ignorant.

Now, what you do with that ignorance is up to you. You could learn from your ignorance and refund the buyer. Or, you can just become a scammer and keep his money. then go to small claims court and give it back plus traveling, lodging, and whatever else fits in that.

FIXED the sentence

TurdFergueson2
07-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Ok, so let me get this straight. This kid is too cheap/stupid to pay the extra few dollars for insurance, it gets lost, and I'm supposed to hold a $265 loss? Not gonna happen...He was informed of his options BEFORE he agreed to the terms of the sale. He had choices. And he chose to deny the insurance. I have a delivery confirmation reciept with the weight of the item in it. Guess what, It's the same weight the amp weighs. Look it up. Nobody cares about facts. Only trying to ruin me. I do feel bad that this whole thing happened. I'd be pissed...But most of the comments on here have been extremely immature, uncalled for, and neither prove nor solve anything. All anyone on here is interested in is bashing me. Seriously, grow up. None of you fools are the only ones who can look people up. You guys made me out to be the devil. ****, I'm probly in your neighborhood hiding right now...:jk:

Dude, it is YOUR job to pack the **** up right and insure that it gets to the buyer in one piece. YOU FUKED UP. Don't blame that **** on the P.O. If it was packed right, they would keep moving it on until it got in the buyer's hands. He shouldn't have to opt to buy insurance. It's a 260 dollar item. Nobody is trying to ruin you. Your shady business practices is why this thread exists. I doubt if you even sent anything. Where it stands now, his amp can never be recovered, and you being the sender is the reason why. Refund that dude his money and stop being a jagoff. I care **** about your mom, your car, your girl or either of you. I do care about what's right. As do the others that are getting on your case. They feel you are a scamming puzzy because it could have been them.

07-21-2008, 01:36 PM
I did pack it up right. I sent it exactly as it was sent to me.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 01:40 PM
then how come you sent me a PM saying that "the way [you] packaged it it could take up to 9 days to ship."

then you said that you got a letter from USPS with a piece of the box(this is the sketchy part) saying someone opened it and stole it.

so when did 3-5 day shipping take 2 almost 3 weeks?
and still no package

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 01:41 PM
and if someone stole it, how is it at their claim center?

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 01:43 PM
it doesn't matter if it got stolen, got crushed, packed wrong, never went out, wrong address.....

you still owe OP a refund.

PS - sorry about the family life, looks like it was hell for quite some time.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm waiting on the verdict from Randy Savage. Just to see if i was in the wrong or he is. Though everyone's been saying "give OP the refund" "A real seller would have" "Only scammers keep the money in this situation."

NJTStang11
07-21-2008, 01:49 PM

You don't ask the buyer if he wants insurance, you do it. It is a seller's responsibility to cover insurance as it is your product until it is signed for by the buyer.

It is an unwritten law that you naturally insure your items. It's a $265 amp, not a $10 set of RCA cables.

In my opinion, this item didn't get lost, it was a hoax from the beginning that you figured you'd sucker him out of it because of the fact that he didn't establish that he wanted insurance.

Randy Savage
07-21-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm sorry, but did the seller first say that it was lost, then stolen, now claims to have a delivery confirmation that says it was shipped?

Which is it?

str8_up
07-21-2008, 01:51 PM
jesus....either your a complete scammer or you can't read

I DON'T OWN IT TILL I SIGN FOR IT.
Notice that.......

ok first he PM'd me saying the way he packaged it it would take upto 9 days.
about monday of last week he said he got a letter saying it was stolen.(yet i didn't get anything and i went to the post office and they have nothing on the issue.)
now he's blaming me for not specifically telling him i want insurance.

zack39648
07-21-2008, 01:51 PM
You don't ask the buyer if he wants insurance, you do it. It is a seller's responsibility to cover insurance as it is your product until it is signed for by the buyer.

It is an unwritten law that you naturally insure your items. It's a $265 amp, not a $10 set of RCA cables.

In my opinion, this item didn't get lost, it was a hoax from the beginning that you figured you'd sucker him out of it because of the fact that he didn't establish that he wanted insurance.

seems like a fair assumption

07-21-2008, 01:52 PM
FIXED the sentence

What about his ignorance for not choosing to pay for insurance? Doesn't that matter? Remember that this is a used amp, not one from the website. One of us takes a loss or finds it. Why should I take the loss when I have proof beyond any reasonable doubt that I mailed it? Don't get me wrong, I want him to get his amp. That's why I'v been trying to help him track it down, but it's kind of hard to help somebody who won't help themselves. I never said that calling the post office would provide better results than going there in person. Maybe most of you don't know this, but today when I called I was told that the package would only make one stop from where I sent it to where it was last accounted for (Philly). That stop was Wilkes-Barre. I was also told that a few years back they changed it so that they don't have a "loose in the mails." There are two. One for each coast. For our side of things, his package (if loose) would go to only one spot. Atlanta Georgia. That's the number I provided. I called there today and fought with the guy because every Wednedsay they do auctions and I do not want his amp to be gone for good. I've already faught with the guy today... I have no desire to again ( especaillly the way everbody has been about this.)

zack39648
07-21-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm sorry, but did the seller first say that it was lost, then stolen, now claims to have a delivery confirmation that says it was shipped?

Which is it?
not sure if he knows at this point

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Hmm, so he shipped it parcel post im assuming? That can take up to 6 weeks :fyi: lol

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 01:57 PM
how about you show us the letter

07-21-2008, 02:06 PM
I promise I will. I have to find a cord first. Sounds bad, but true. GIve me a lil time a I garauntee I will post the paper. I copied it before sending it out so I could. Here is a link I found a minute ago. Let's find this dude's amp...

http://www.usps.com/auctions/

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 02:10 PM
You are just plain old ignorant.

It's not HIS amp, it's YOURS. He never received it.

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 02:11 PM
Besides, I thought it was stolen?

Randy Savage
07-21-2008, 02:11 PM
Besides, I thought it was stolen?

No, it was shipped. He has the delivery confirmation that says so.
:rolleyes:

07-21-2008, 02:16 PM
I do have the confirmation reciept. And it might take me a day or so to be able to post the thing I got in the mail, but rest assured, I will soon. About that whole it's not his amp, it's mine debate...He has proof he paid me. I have proof II shipped it to him. As a guy who loves car audio, all I can do is help him out. My hands are pretty much tied when it comes to anything else. I don't know it was definatley stolen, but common sense indicates it was.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 02:17 PM
you are ingorant jesus ITS YOURS NOT MINE. DO I HAVE IT. NO. DID I EVER HAVE IT. NO. NOT MINE.

all i want is a refund don't try recruiting anyone to find YOUR amp till i get the money. thanks.

so if you dont know what happened to the amp why did you get a letter saying it was stolen. YOU SIR ARE TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE AND MOVING VERRRRRRYYYYYY SLOW.

zack39648
07-21-2008, 02:18 PM
have you no business ethics once so ever ??? i mean seriously i could you say your hands are tied your not the one in the (-) he is i mean seriously your can you not see your own ignorance ?

zack39648
07-21-2008, 02:19 PM
oh nooo if he give you the money back then he will be at a loss he cant have that poor guy:wow:

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 02:19 PM
I do have the confirmation reciept. And it might take me a day or so to be able to post the thing I got in the mail, but rest assured, I will soon. About that whole it's not his amp, it's mine debate...He has proof he paid me. I have proof II shipped it to him. As a guy who loves car audio, all I can do is help him out. My hands are pretty much tied when it comes to anything else. I don't know it was definatley stolen, but common sense indicates it was.

Wrong my friend. It is not his until he takes possession of the amp. Just like if you purchase a car from a dealer until you take delivery the contract is not finalized :)

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 02:20 PM
posting this back since he is compltely useless

i agree, and it looks like we have to show him how to contact her

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member6092246.htm

http://www.myspace.com/sunshine1653

http://www.blackplanet.com/users/sunshine1653/canvas/view_canvas.html

Random1010
07-21-2008, 02:21 PM
its a battle royale in herrr

hang on a few minutes and hopefully I'll have that thing posted...

Propimp
lol

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 02:22 PM
If he did have insurance, it would be your responsibility. In order to file a claim, the shipper must fill out the form, provide their reciepts, and prove that the package didn't reach it destination.

Thats according to USPS.

Let's face it, you're out the money OP. The seller is an ignorant POS.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 02:32 PM
i am not going to be out anything. I will have my way with his reputation. I will MOST likely try him in a court of law for the amp. Then sue him for the expenses for traveling.
So even if i lose the case he will never be able to sell a single thing ever again. BTW i have connections with almost all the polices dept.'s on the east coast.

hope you don't have any felonies or misdemeanors. God knows i will try and incorporate that into the case.

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 02:33 PM
not enough money for federal court. you would have to go to his location and it's not worth the $$$.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
wouldn't be spending any money.
x305sStR8KiLLaSx (2:29:31 PM): the expenses and the case for the amp
CHICKEN (2:32:14 PM): should be able to win both, but its all in a judges hands really,

str8killas is me.
CHICKEN is a business student.
i asked him if i won the case on the amp wouldn't i have a chance to sue him for the expenses and that's what he said.

speedfreak28
07-21-2008, 02:38 PM
i think Op should get his money back but its not cool to post his moms personal shittt, theres other ways to go about it. you know whats gonna happen...

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 02:39 PM
wouldn't be spending any money.
x305sStR8KiLLaSx (2:29:31 PM): the expenses and the case for the amp
ChadKevinHicks (2:32:14 PM): should be able to win both, but its all in a judges hands really,

str8killas is me.
chadkevinhicks is a business student.
i asked him if i won the case on the amp wouldn't i have a chance to sue him for the expenses and that's what he said.

Right, but it's not enough money. It would be in a small claims court more than likely and also be a bench trial. I doubt they would give you travel fee's.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 02:40 PM
i never posted a single piece of personal inforamtion. those were the people digging up inforamtion on their own free will.

been talking to my father about this and he said that if DTPAUDIO is going to go into court knowing he will win then we will go also, regardless of the travel expenses. but if we go we are going the whole nine yards and putting as many things on him as possible

speedfreak28
07-21-2008, 02:41 PM
i know, wasnt talkin to you in particular, stating the facts. good luck

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 02:41 PM
i think Op should get his money back but its not cool to post his moms personal shittt, theres other ways to go about it. you know whats gonna happen...

We have had to do it before, its the only way to get online ppl to realize that they are ripping other ppl off

personally i think his family should know how much of a piece of garbage the guy is.

speedfreak28
07-21-2008, 02:43 PM
i know, it just seems a little early and it will be counter productive when shes spammed with irrelevant mail form the jerkoffs on here lol.

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 02:44 PM
i know, it just seems a little early and it will be counter productive when shes spammed with irrelevant mail form the jerkoffs on here lol.

Guy refuses to do anything to help the situation, so hell with him

speedfreak28
07-21-2008, 02:46 PM
lol, okay

str8_up
07-21-2008, 03:00 PM
why can't you just be a sensable seller and realize that you should send me a refund. why must you sit there and watch EVERYONE say that you are in the wrong and post stuff about your personal life and your relatives and girlfriends?

07-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Here it is. So **** all of you who are starting **** with me. You know who you are. And leave people that aren't involved outta this. I've been playing nice. Keep ****ing around...

str8_up
07-21-2008, 03:13 PM
what is the second picture of....its a blank document. and the other doesn't even look legit. But i could be wrong. Opinions?

07-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Right click on it, save it, then make it bigger. It doesn't take a genius. It's the document they sent me. The first part is the front and the second part is the back. I had to fill it out and describe the lost items.

wu501
07-21-2008, 03:17 PM
that form don't mean ****...where is you receipt from when you shipped the amp?

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 03:17 PM
It appears as tho you checked media mail as the shipping method, Good luck with that. It is to be used for books and literature parcels only. Sure its the cheapest method but its that way because its made for books. You have really made a mess of things

ps thanks for the angry pm

07-21-2008, 03:19 PM
Jesus Christ man... The paper is at home. I'm elsewhere. Remember my scanner is messed up, or can't you read?

lilmaniac2
Media Mail® service is a cost efficient way to mail books, sound recordings, recorded video tapes, printed music, and recorded computer-readable media (such as CDs, DVDs, and diskettes). Media Mail can not contain advertising except for incidental announcements of books. The maximum weight for Media Mail is 70 lbs.

besides, it has the delivery confirmation on it, so blow me.

str8_up
It appears as tho you checked media mail as the shipping method, Good luck with that. It is to be used for books and literature parcels only. Sure its the cheapest method but its that way because its made for books. You have really made a mess of things

but it's my fault....remember

wu501
07-21-2008, 03:20 PM
they actually check media mail sometimes and will send it back to you and charge you a fee for improper packaging plus shipping costs.

07-21-2008, 03:21 PM
it weighs like 26-28 pounds

zack39648
:laugh::wow::banghead::omg::thumbsdo::titanic::stu ck:

lilmaniac2
they actually check media mail sometimes and will send it back to you and charge you a fee for improper packaging plus shipping costs.

yup

I packaged this thing like it was made of gold, For real.

07-21-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm smart enough to insure my gold though...:yureawsm:

zack39648
07-21-2008, 03:25 PM
you faild on so many levels man it ridiculous im just wandering where you born mentally retarded or are you fried ????

str8_up
07-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Re: still on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8_up
have you gotten anything from USPS cause it hasnt come in yet.....

Here is a link to track it.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...LabelDetail.do

And I also called usps. They said that the way I shipped it it can take up to nine days, but that if it still doesn't arrive in 14 days to get a hold of them and they will track it down for you.

Here is the phone number if you wanna call them. 1-800-222-1811. The delivery confirmation number is 0308 0070 0001 2538 4021.

Good luck man, please keep me up to date, and let me know if there is any way I can help ya out with this...
Barry.

i guess that justifies you packaging you like gold?

07-21-2008, 03:26 PM
did they get back together yet?

02parkave
07-21-2008, 03:27 PM

ooh forward it to me? i wanna read:D

Prowler573
07-21-2008, 03:29 PM
Here is the phone number if you wanna call them. 1-800-222-1811. The delivery confirmation number is 0308 0070 0001 2538 4021.

That DC # shows a package to have left the Philidelphia, PA facility on the 1st of July.
20 days later where is it?!?

07-21-2008, 03:31 PM
only two places it could be, Atlanta or stolen.

zack39648
07-21-2008, 03:31 PM
so give the op his money back whats the big deal ?????

how can you justify knowing the buyer didnt recieve but you still keep the money ???

str8_up
07-21-2008, 03:37 PM
notice he doesn't say anything

07-21-2008, 03:40 PM
I was busy trying to help you, so shut up. The one dude was right. It does say it left philly now. Amd they already told me philly is the last stop before you get it. So that kinda makes me think it was lost on the truck. I'd ask for opinions, but most of you ****ers have already proved that they'd just be stupid if I did.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 03:42 PM
it said that for ****** 2 weeks

Randy Savage
07-21-2008, 03:46 PM
I was busy trying to help you, so shut up. The one dude was right. It does say it left philly now. Amd they already told me philly is the last stop before you get it. So that kinda makes me think it was lost on the truck. I'd ask for opinions, but most of you ****ers have already proved that they'd just be stupid if I did.

I thought you said they said it was stolen and they had an empty package with your name on it :confused:

I've never seen so many different versions of a story from one person...ever.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 03:48 PM
but its my fault randy....

02parkave
07-21-2008, 03:48 PM
sick thread bro.

NJTStang11
07-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Remember my scanner is messed up

How convenient :rolleyes:

07-21-2008, 03:52 PM
I thought you said they said it was stolen and they had an empty package with your name on it :confused:

I've never seen so many different versions of a story from one person...ever.

Too many people keep putting words in my mouth. I said I thought it was stolen. And what does the first few lines of that paper say? It says they found an empty box or some **** like that. I know I did a good job packaging it up...What would you think if you were me?

bad_trip
07-21-2008, 03:54 PM
i really hope you get your money back. i'm getting real sick of all these threads about someone scamming someone else. it's been happening way too often lately.

bring back the rep system.

Prowler573
07-21-2008, 03:56 PM

This would be why I always include Delivery Confirmation and Shipping Insurance on everything I sell online. These services, because I know I am going to provide them, are factored into my selling price.
These services can be of benefit to the buyer but my main focus in providing them is to cover my own arse.
You never know when a courier service (whether it be USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx, whoever you use) is going to drop the ball and screw up.
They have humans that work for them and process all this stuff.
Consequently, due to the unavoidable circumstance that is known as the human condition, mistakes happen. Live with it. Learn to do all that you can to C.Y.A. beforehand.

Seller? You're an unethical POS and amazingly you're the only one here that doesn't see it.
Buyer? I wish you the best of luck getting this resolved to your satisfaction but sadly I won't hold my breath hoping it happens...

Randy Savage
07-21-2008, 04:00 PM
What would you think if you were me?

I'd think, "They lost the package, let me refund this guy and take it up with USPS."

But, apparently, that's too difficult a concept for you to grasp.

07-21-2008, 04:01 PM
This would be why I always include Delivery Confirmation and Shipping Insurance on everything I sell online. These services, because I know I am going to provide them, are factored into my selling price.
These services can be of benefit to the buyer but my main focus in providing them is to cover my own arse.
You never know when a courier service (whether it be USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx, whoever you use) is going to drop the ball and screw up.
They have humans that work for them and process all this stuff.
Consequently, due to the unavoidable circumstance that is known as the human condition, mistakes happen. Live with it. Learn to do all that you can to C.Y.A. beforehand.

Seller? You're an unethical POS and amazingly you're the only one here that doesn't see it.
Buyer? I wish you the best of luck getting this resolved to your satisfaction but sadly I won't hold my breath hoping it happens...

you're all a bunch of p.o.s. for reducing yourself to this kind of behavior.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 04:01 PM
wow i wonder how many more pages of people saying your a unethical POS, Refund his money, etc.

Thanks for the support.

zack39648
07-21-2008, 04:02 PM
I'd think, "They lost the package, let me refund this guy and take it up with USPS."

But, apparently, that's too difficult a concept for you to grasp.

my thoughts exactly

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 04:04 PM

If you want to live in peace then you need to make this right. You have no idea what this forum is capable of when they get your info.

Believe me, people will be :laugh:at your misery for weeks.

I smell epic pwning brewing.

07-21-2008, 04:06 PM
You guys can post a million pages. I don't care. You're talking to somebody with a **** the world tattoo,right? I get the point. All 15 of you think I'm a p.o.s. . I've learned to embrace that and am now better for it. Thanks. But unfortunatley for the buyer, ( who despite his immature attiude) me being a p.o.s. doesn't make me legally liable. I've contacted so many agencies(including the police).

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 04:07 PM
You guys can post a million pages. I don't care. You're talking to somebody with a **** the world tattoo,right? I get the point. All 15 of you think I'm a p.o.s. . I've learned to embrace that and am now better for it. Thanks. But unfortunatley for the buyer, ( who despite his immature attiude) me being a p.o.s. doesn't make me legally liable. I've contacted so many agencies(including the police).

lol, ok you keep thinking that. After all the police are the ones who try people for civil suits:)

07-21-2008, 04:08 PM
and when it shows up at his house a week later, do I get hand jobs from all the ******s who keep talking ****?

07-21-2008, 04:08 PM
Come on now. Truth is already out. I know all about the police.

James Bang
07-21-2008, 04:10 PM
and when it shows up at his house a week later, do I get hand jobs from all the ******s who keep talking ****?

I hope you know they're all guys.

azbass
07-21-2008, 04:12 PM
jeeze are you girls done yet? this thread is an eye sore to my beautiful forum

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 04:15 PM
You guys can post a million pages. I don't care. You're talking to somebody with a **** the world tattoo,right?

Yeah, we are all impressed by the fact that you have already bailed on your own life.

My prediction is that one of these days someone is going to find your bloated corpse and then, but only then, people are going to start realizing that you have been missing for weeks. And no, that is on no way, shape or form a threat of any kind. It's just a recognition of where your sorry, wasted life is heading.

**** the World indeed.

DUMPED
07-21-2008, 04:16 PM
thanks for the laughs guys.
can you please post up some more dirt thats been found..
I need some more laughs at the expense of the seller in this case.

it's unfortunate that people have no ethics at all..and I'm refering to the seller in this case..

oh and for the record this is an American who scammed another American.. does that mean that no one should buy from an American ever again because they are scammers?

either way keep up the good work in roasting the seller :D

07-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Yeah, we are all impressed by the fact that you have already bailed on your own life.

My prediction is that one of these days someone is going to find your bloated corpse and then, but only then, people are going to start realizing that you have been missing for weeks. And no, that is on no way, shape or form a threat of any kind. It's just a recognition of where your sorry, wasted life is heading.

**** the World indeed.

And I'll have one of your mom's with me...

07-21-2008, 04:17 PM
thanks for the laughs guys.
can you please post up some more dirt thats been found..
I need some more laughs at the expense of the seller in this case.

it's unfortunate that people have no ethics at all..and I'm refering to the seller in this case..

oh and for the record this is an American who scammed another American.. does that mean that no one should buy from an American ever again because they are scammers?

either way keep up the good work in roasting the seller :D

I got a small wee-wee man. Anything else ya wanna know?

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 04:18 PM

See, this is the reason I don't think that our schools should even waste their time teaching the SPED kids how to write. What good can possibly come of it?

str8_up
07-21-2008, 04:19 PM

and your calling me an immature little kid.
good job.

DUMPED
07-21-2008, 04:20 PM
I got a small wee-wee man. Anything else ya wanna know?

thanks for sharing..but is there a particular reason why you felt the need to tell me this :confused:

07-21-2008, 04:20 PM
See, this is the reason I don't think that our schools should even waste their time teaching the SPED kids how to write. What good can possibly come of it?

I've probly got a higher education than you and a much higher g.p.a., so once again, blow me.

07-21-2008, 04:22 PM
People must get tired of hearing that...Either that or they realize I have proof.

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 04:23 PM
I've probly got a higher education than you and a much higher g.p.a., so once again, blow me.

I am certain that you do not.

Don't get all happy just because you were able to complete your GED from jail.

duece212

unfortunately smarts and ethics don't run together otherwise we wouldn't be here right now :crap:

str8_up
proof of what? a blank piece of paper and another saying that you filled a claim.

lilmaniac2
07-21-2008, 04:24 PM

lol is that why you cant spell anything, including half the words on your myspace profile. how about you spell the word Entrepreneur , assuming you can read it spelled correctly it shouldn't be to hard since its right there.

You say one more thing about somebody else's mom and ill contact her on the aftrican american dating site. But she really has had it hard enough, i mean look at her 30 year old son who can only find teenage girls to date him because he's old enough to buy them beer.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 04:26 PM
don't forget he scams teenagers for a living in order to pay the trailer home. and his sik wip

07-21-2008, 04:27 PM
It's not a blank piece of paper. Want me to mail you one? Seems like he should've spent his money on insurance instead of that background check ya pulled. So what...Got my g.e.d.from jail...How many of you have messed up. It's been years. And my college gpa is 3.625, so ya already know the deal...BLOW ME :rotflol:

DUMPED
07-21-2008, 04:29 PM
come one people, this guy has no self respect or remorse at all about what is going on.
unleash the full fury on him.

I've never sat here and actually enjoyed watching someone getting OWNED before but it's actually enjoyable considering the seller has not self respect, ethics or any care about making things right.

What I actually find funny is how every so often he comes on here begging and pleading about wanting to help and then goes all spactic and trips out on people. The guy definately has issues...

PLEASE unleash any more info and **** about this guy.. I need a laugh and I assume most of the others on here would get a kick out of it as well.

bball09124
07-21-2008, 04:30 PM
DTPAUDIO, do you think, perhaps, that absolutely no one is on your side because you did something wrong?

If you were in the buyers position right now, how do you think you would be handling things?

Lets say you buy an amp from somebody on the forum. The guy (says he) ships it to you, you never get it. You would be pissed and think its the sellers fault it never got to you correct?

07-21-2008, 04:31 PM
come one people, this guy has no self respect or remorse at all about what is going on.
unleash the full fury on him.

I've never sat here and actually enjoyed someone getting OWNED before but it's actually enjoyable considering the seller has not self respect, ethics or any care about making things right.

What I actually find funny is how every so often he comes on here begging and pleading about wanting to help and then goes all spactic and trips out on people. The guy definately has issues...

PLEASE unleash any more info and **** about this guy.. I need a laugh and I assume most of the others on here would get a kick out of it as well.

Exactly!!! I've been on here asking for help. SO I know how it feels. I'm just a guy who did some questionable things as a child, learned, and focused his energy on audio. I wanted to get on here and trade... Why would I purposely mess that up?

DUMPED
07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
DTPAUDIO, do you think, perhaps, that absolutely no one is on your side because you did something wrong?

If you were in the buyers position right now, how do you think you would be handling things?

Lets say you buy an amp from somebody on the forum. The guy (says he) ships it to you, you never get it. You would be pissed and think its the sellers fault it never got to you correct?

hey bro.. there is no point to try and reason with the seller..
I assume you've read through the post and have seen that you can't reason with him. I does not comprehend nor does he understand the situation

07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
ps ****ers- there is a thing called stalking, so keep ****ing with me and I'll own you lil' *****es.

07-21-2008, 04:33 PM
He will get his **** amp.

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 04:34 PM
It's not a blank piece of paper. Want me to mail you one? Seems like he should've spent his money on insurance instead of that background check ya pulled. So what...Got my g.e.d.from jail...How many of you have messed up. It's been years. And my college gpa is 3.625, so ya already know the deal...BLOW ME :rotflol:

Obviously your days of fvcking up are not really behind you.

Unfortunately, your broke *** has probably already spent the money and all the buyer can do is hope the amp turns up because you don't have the means to pay him back if you wanted to do the right thing.

DUMPED
07-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Exactly!!! I've been on here asking for help. SO I know how it feels. I'm just a guy who did some questionable things as a child, learned, and focused his energy on audio. I wanted to get on here and trade... Why would I purposely mess that up?

buddy what help do people need to give you?
tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are not entitled to no help nor does anyone need to give you any help in this situation.. it's your problem...deal with it!!!

are you that cheap that you cant add a few bucks to insure the package?
are you that STUPID?
give me a break you dummy... its not rocket science...

bottom line is it's your problem and no one elses.. deal with it...
but you'd rather not...

thats the funny thing... and that is why you have no one to blame but yourself for what is going on

str8_up
07-21-2008, 04:36 PM
buddy what help do people need to give you?
tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are not entitled to no help nor does anyone need to give you any help in this situation.. it's your problem...deal with it!!!

are you that cheap that you cant add a few bucks to insure the package?
are you that STUPID?
give me a break you dummy... its not rocket science...

bottom line is it's your problem and no one elses.. deal with it...
but you'd rather not...

thats the funny thing... and that is why you have no one to blame but yourself for what is going on

but its my fault :-P..............................

07-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Everybody says am I too cheap or too dumb to pay for the insurance? Nobody says a teenager messed up by not insuring it. Trust me when I say that if I were scamming him I wouldn't be on here trying to convince him otherwise.

bball09124
07-21-2008, 04:38 PM
That was quite the ironic twist when in fact he did receive his G.E.D. from jail hahahahaha

Prowler573
07-21-2008, 04:39 PM
ps ****ers- there is a thing called stalking, so keep ****ing with me and I'll own you lil' *****es.

It will be a cold day in Hades before you're able to convince a judge and/or jury anywhere that you're being stalked.
All that will have to be introduced into evidence (this is assuming the incredibly long shot that any DA would prosecute in the first place for it to make it into court....) is this thread.
You're a willing participant as shown by your continued contributions in the form of more and more and more posts originating from where?
Oh, yeah! You!

Stalking indeed...should we go after you for stalking CA.com? :laugh:

duece212
07-21-2008, 04:39 PM
Everybody says am I too cheap or too dumb to pay for the insurance? Nobody says a teenager messed up by not insuring it. Trust me when I say that if I were scamming him I wouldn't be on here trying to convince him otherwise.

What part of "the insurance is for the seller" part don't you understand. The amp is still yours until its in the buyers hands....

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
but its my fault :-P..............................

Of course it is your fault. This guy has been blaming others for his screw ups all his life. Why else would someone get a tattoo that says, "fvck the world?"

07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
And the worst part is that even though it is not their responsibility to help, everybody who is on here running their mouth and cares so much, could be helping somehow. Can we say waste of manpower?

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 04:41 PM
That was quite the ironic twist when in fact he did receive his G.E.D. from jail hahahahaha

Can I call them or what?

str8_up
What part of "the insurance is for the seller" part don't you understand. The amp is still yours until its in the buyers hands....

reading>him

Prowler573

A) Your level of trust around here is less than zero. Consequently prefacing any statement with the two words "trust me" will accomplish exactly the opposite for you, fella.

Trust me! :laugh:

B) Yes, because you'd be the very first scammer that we've encountered on this site who tried to come back after the fact and convince all that could easily see what was happening that in fact the seller/scammer/whatever in question was an up-n-up, legit individual.

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 04:42 PM
And the worst part is that even though it is not their responsibility to help, everybody who is on here running their mouth and cares so much, could be helping somehow. Can we say waste of manpower?

Hey, if you want a member to help than ask your mother to join. She seems to be used to bailing you out.

duece212
07-21-2008, 04:44 PM

We've already been through this. If you had refunded the buyer then we might have made a few calls to usps to try and help you try to find YOUR package.

You refuse to do that though because you either

Don't have the money
Are scamming this kid
Have zero ethics as a seller
Are really so dumb you can't understand insurance/shipping
all of the above

07-21-2008, 04:48 PM
not a scam...

duece212
07-21-2008, 04:50 PM
not a scam...

Don't have the money
Are scamming this kid
all of the above

Ok, so which one is it now?

TurdFergueson2
07-21-2008, 04:52 PM
What about his ignorance for not choosing to pay for insurance? Doesn't that matter? Remember that this is a used amp, not one from the website. One of us takes a loss or finds it. Why should I take the loss when I have proof beyond any reasonable doubt that I mailed it? Don't get me wrong, I want him to get his amp. That's why I'v been trying to help him track it down, but it's kind of hard to help somebody who won't help themselves. I never said that calling the post office would provide better results than going there in person. Maybe most of you don't know this, but today when I called I was told that the package would only make one stop from where I sent it to where it was last accounted for (Philly). That stop was Wilkes-Barre. I was also told that a few years back they changed it so that they don't have a "loose in the mails." There are two. One for each coast. For our side of things, his package (if loose) would go to only one spot. Atlanta Georgia. That's the number I provided. I called there today and fought with the guy because every Wednedsay they do auctions and I do not want his amp to be gone for good. I've already faught with the guy today... I have no desire to again ( especaillly the way everbody has been about this.)

You're a ****** lying sack of ****............... When he said he wasn't paying for insurance, it just so happened that his package gets "lost" in the mail. If you was so straight up with str8 up, you would pay him his money back or at least more than half and you figure the **** out. Technically the amp is yours until he gets it.
Scan that mythical receipt that you keep talking about. Then your lying *** said you shipped it how you got it............. In a damm amp box? Are you that careless that you couldn't box the **** up right? YOU"RE LYING or ca.com members like you always have the worst luck shipping **** on here.

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Don't have the money
Are scamming this kid
all of the above

Ok, so which one is it now?

LMAO

07-21-2008, 04:55 PM
We've already been through this. If you had refunded the buyer then we might have made a few calls to usps to try and help you try to find YOUR package.

You refuse to do that though because you either

Don't have the money
Are scamming this kid
all of the above

oh- so his money is important cause he's a kid, but my money is not?

07-21-2008, 04:57 PM
You're a ****** lying sack of ****............... When he said he wasn't paying for insurance, it just so happened that his package gets "lost" in the mail. If you was so straight up with str8 up, you would pay him his money back or at least more than half and you figure the **** out. Technically the amp is yours until he gets it.
Scan that mythical receipt that you keep talking about. Then your lying *** said you shipped it how you got it............. In a damm amp box? Are you that careless that you couldn't box the **** up right? YOU"RE LYING or ca.com members like you always have the worst luck shipping **** on here.

I did post it a few pages back and I'm just a guy who has horrible luck.

WhoSayWho?

It's not your money.

:beathors:

duece212

where did that come from? I don't care who you are, you don't deserve to be scammed/fukd outta your money like you are doing to the OP. Anyhow, would you like to eliminate any of the other options in the list, or maybe point to one that might be true?

07-21-2008, 04:58 PM
And tomorrow I'll post the reciept.

07-21-2008, 04:59 PM
It is my money if I pay him back. That was my own personal amp. He chose not get the insurance-not me.

duece212
07-21-2008, 05:00 PM
It is my money if I pay him back. That was my own personal amp. He chose not get the insurance-not me.

Ok, so we are down to just two now:

3. Have zero ethics as a seller
4. Are really so dumb you can't understand insurance/shipping

...gettin warmer

07-21-2008, 05:04 PM
**** ethics. I want the kid to get his amp. I shipped him out an amp and did everything in my power to make sure he gets it. I honestly do feel for him, but now it's not my problem.

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Ok, so we are down to just two now:

3. Have zero ethics as a seller

...gettin warmer

And the answer is:

]**** ethics[/U]. I want the kid to get his amp. I shipped him out an amp and did everything in my power to make sure he gets it. I honestly do feel for him, but now it's not my problem.

Both!!!!!!!!

duece212
07-21-2008, 05:08 PM
**** ethics. I want the kid to get his amp. I shipped him out an amp and did everything in my power to make sure he gets it. I honestly do feel for him, but now it's not my problem.

So you made a deal with him...delivery of X product for X dollars. He held up his part of the deal, you did not. The product didn't get delivered.

Its evident that since you are too dumb, or refuse to see that...so the correct option to describe you in this situation must be, you:

duece212
07-21-2008, 05:10 PM
And the answer is:

Both!!!!!!!!

After further consideration...you are correct sir

07-21-2008, 05:11 PM
So you made a deal with him...delivery of X product for X dollars. He held up his part of the deal, you did not. The product didn't get delivered.

Its evident that since you are too dumb, or refuse to see that...so the correct option to describe you in this situation must be, you:

Are you so dumb that you can't understand that it's the post office who didn't uphold their part of the deal? Do me a favor? Pull your bottom lip over your top lip and swallow.:D

duece212
07-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Are you so dumb that you can't understand that it's the post office who didn't uphold their part of the deal? Do me a favor? Pull your bottom lip over your top lip and swallow.:D

Are you so dumb that you don't see your the one that contracted with the post office for delivery...not the buyer. So that is still your problem man.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 05:14 PM
lol i can't believe he STILL doesn't see it.

07-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Are you so dumb that you don't see your the one that contracted with the post office for delivery...not the buyer. So that is still your problem man.

That's not my problem. I understand the inticricies of it. My problem is that I sent him the amp. Either A) he'll get it. Or B) he's too lazy to look and would rather harass me and my family, so that makes it his loss. I guess he should've put an end to the stalking of my family.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Ignorance is BLISS........

07-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Ignorant lil' child...

str8_up
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Ignorant lil' child...

explain your reasoning on this comment...please i would love to know.

pilyin
07-21-2008, 05:22 PM

Except you used a shipping method that is not appropriate for sending anything other than books or CD/disks. It was in your power to use an appropriate shipping method and you obviously didn't. Shouldn't have tried to save those two or three dollars.

You screwed up from the start. You also said you packaged it like gold. However earlier it was you sent it exactly the way you got it. Pick one already.

DUMPED
07-21-2008, 05:22 PM
for the love of god please someone post some more funny **** on this guy and his retarded clan... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bottom line here is the seller does not comprehend the situation.
end result he will not do nothing..we are dealing with a severely challenged individual here.

this guy will do nothing at all. he does not see the error in what he is doing.

PLEASE just own him some more..

duece212
07-21-2008, 05:23 PM
That's not my problem. I understand the inticricies of it. My problem is that I sent him the amp. Either A) he'll get it. Or B) he's too lazy to look and would rather harass me and my family, so that makes it his loss. I guess he should've put an end to the stalking of my family.

YOU contracted with the usps, YOU should be contacting them to find out where YOUR package is (still yours until its delivered to the buyer). He's not lazy, he's expecting you to hold up your part of the bargain, which is delivering the product he paid you for.

YOU are a selfish unethical prick. Its pretty obvious that you shouldn't ever be allowed to sell here again, and I would suggest the OP to advise people on other boards where you attempt to sell to let them know of this situation.

07-21-2008, 05:23 PM
:yureawsm:

DUMPED
07-21-2008, 05:25 PM
PLEASE post some more **** on this guy...

07-21-2008, 05:26 PM
I wouldn't sell to you ****-lovin' homos if ya begged me. You guys keep wasting my time with repetitive **** and I'm gonna get bored and leave the site till tomorrow.

str8_up
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
ok this isn't going anywhere... court will happen.....
unleash the girlfriends myspace......and the mothers dating adds....and anything else you have on this prick.....

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Suppose the purchaser said that he had sent the money but you never actually received it and then he contacted you and said, "I sent it. Too bad you did not recieve it, ship me my amp."

Can you honestly say that you would ship the amp?

07-21-2008, 05:28 PM
PLEASE post some more **** on this guy...

What do ya wanna know? Just ask. I don't really care about any of your opinions, so ask and I'll be honest. Jokes on you+I'm rich beotch=OWNED.

07-21-2008, 05:29 PM
ok this isn't going anywhere... court will happen.....
unleash the girlfriends myspace......and the mothers dating adds....and anything else you have on this prick.....

gO FOR IT. aNY OF YOU LIL' ****ERS... i WILL FIND YOU. **** WITH MY FAMILY AND i WILL FIND YOU.

duece212
I wouldn't sell to you ****-lovin' homos if ya begged me. You guys keep wasting my time with repetitive **** and I'm gonna get bored and leave the site till tomorrow.

You haven't gained much wisdom or sense of respect/responsibility over your 30 years.

WhoSayWho?
What do ya wanna know? Just ask. I don't really care about any of your opinions, so ask and I'll be honest. Jokes on you+I'm rich beotch=OWNED.

Oh really, is that why "mom" is on the internet asking people to pray that your car wont break down and that you will be able to meet your household bills?

str8_up
07-21-2008, 05:30 PM
i consider that a threat and that being a threat I'm a minor....you lay one hand on me....jail time

maybe you can work on building a rocking chair for your mom.

07-21-2008, 05:31 PM
say hi to bonnie lopez

:viking2:

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 05:31 PM
gO FOR IT. aNY OF YOU LIL' ****ERS... i WILL FIND YOU. **** WITH MY FAMILY AND i WILL FIND YOU.

It wont do you any good dtpaudio. I don't live in Pennsylvania and I am sure that one of the conditions of your parole is that you are not allowed to leave the state.

07-21-2008, 05:32 PM
i'M NOT THREATENING ANYONE. iT IS ILLEGAL AND UNMORAL TO SEEK BODILY HARM AGAINST SOMEBODY AND I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER, IMPLY OR DO THAT.

07-21-2008, 05:33 PM
No parole.

DUMPED
07-21-2008, 05:35 PM
i'M NOT THREATENING ANYONE. iT IS ILLEGAL AND UNMORAL TO SEEK BODILY HARM AGAINST SOMEBODY AND I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER, IMPLY OR DO THAT.

look at him.. he got all chicken after posting his pathetic threats.. and yes they were threats... ;)

07-21-2008, 05:36 PM
And it's not like I'm the only one on here's who's ever messed up like that. That was as a kid. It's been years now. SO what...

07-21-2008, 05:38 PM
look at him.. he got all chicken after posting his pathetic threats.. and yes they were threats... ;)

Get a life.
:bsflag:

WhoSayWho?
07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
And it's not like I'm the only one on here's who's ever messed up like that. That was as a kid. It's been years now. SO what...

I don't know, what was it that they finally convicted you for anyway?

duece212
07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
OP, seriously contact his mom via one of the dating sites...it appears she does try to help her son out and cares about his affairs so maybe if she knows your serious about taking it to court she might help drive things somehow.

Also might not hurt to contact his local PD and advise of the situation and ask if he is truly off Parole and not on probation for anything recent.