PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Peay=Thief

MadDad
07-20-2008, 11:56 AM
My son tried to buy a system from a con artist in Darlington, SC named Ronnie Peay. We sent him the money for the items. After five weeks of no items, he started giving us the run a round, making up weak and hard to believe stories (lies!). So, I demanded my money back. For the past three months he has feed me lies and I have had all I can take. A Darlington judge has suggested I go to Daelington and file criminal charges againt Peay. After exhausting all my patience, I am going to South Carolina to press charges. If anyone else on here is interested, let me know. If I don't get my money, I want his butt in jail! I don't like being lied to. I don't like someone stealing my money. Again, I am a trusting person and I gave him every opportunity to pay me back. He never offered to set up payments. He always offers excuses.

No more! I am fed up.

For what it's worth, when I confronted him with all these negative feedback I found on here, he claimed he made the all right, but you folks didn't bother to get on here and say that. Please, if he made things right, let me know. I'm tired of his constant lying. He SPENT my money and now, if it means jail time for him, I want my money!

BassAddictJ
07-20-2008, 11:59 AM
how long ago did this happen?

he still owes me $550 from a year ago :fyi:

silvercookie
07-20-2008, 11:59 AM
wow.
what makes you different than everyone else that got scammed by him?
because your a dad?

if you where smart you would search and look for his other threads and post in there *******

connersdad19
07-20-2008, 12:01 PM
i would have done research on him first...there are tons of threads about him on here. hope you get your money or he goes to jail. good luck keep us posted.

mazdakid
07-20-2008, 12:01 PM
Watch out, hes a dad

Andrizzle
07-20-2008, 12:02 PM
so after he was established on the net as well-known scammer over a year ago... You went and bought from him a month ago?

um...

themommyvan
07-20-2008, 12:02 PM
at least hes planning on doing more than anyone else has.

silvercookie
07-20-2008, 12:05 PM
planning on it
not doing it.

until he does it he is just the same as every other retard that bought from him

connersdad19
07-20-2008, 12:05 PM
planning on it
not doing it.

until he does it he is just the same as every other retard that bought from him
yup lol

JL Audio
07-20-2008, 12:06 PM
refunded me both payments i made to him of 550.00.. but after I filed chargebacks and threatened the same thing you did about trying to get his *** in jail.

:/. a dad..<-- funny lol.

silvercookie
07-20-2008, 12:08 PM
yup lol
someone finally agreed with me.

hemi=22s
07-20-2008, 12:15 PM
i take it he ripped off a minor which he could prob get into some deep **** for depending of state laws

roarzorz
07-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Again I'm amazed that people are still naive enough to send this guy money.

Louisiana_CRX
07-20-2008, 12:33 PM
i guess ole Ronnie is still at it...

MadDad
07-20-2008, 04:51 PM
He stole my money in March of this year. He talks like he's a church-going good guy that has had some of the strangest setbacks. He keeps promising he's gonna pay me back, but as of today, I have nothing. You interested in prosecuting him, send me a private message. I'll let you know what goes on. He may run, but I have friends and family in South Carolina that can find him. I want my money or him in JAIL!

Louisiana_CRX
07-20-2008, 04:54 PM
He stole my money in March of this year. He talks like he's a church-going good guy that has had some of the strangest setbacks. He keeps promising he's gonna pay me back, but as of today, I have nothing. You interested in prosecuting him, send me a private message. I'll let you know what goes on. He may run, but I have friends and family in South Carolina that can find him. I want my money or him in JAIL!

he is a CON-Artist a dirty no good theif...a scammer...sorry POS...that should be hung alive by his nut sack from a sugar maple tree till the ants and vultures pick him to the bones....while everyone he scammed stands around and watchs ...

brtnboarder3241
07-20-2008, 04:55 PM
all i know is that he still updates his status on myspace..lol and always saying brighter future or something about the lord..soo..yaa

i hope someone kills him

Louisiana_CRX
07-20-2008, 04:57 PM
maybe he will get struck by lightning...a sign from the lord....and cook alive....

brtnboarder3241
07-20-2008, 04:57 PM
maybe he will get struck by lightning...a sign from the lord....and cook alive....

that is a quit possibility

MadDad
07-20-2008, 07:20 PM
wow.
because your a dad?

if you where smart you would search and look for his other threads and post in there *******

Thanks for the helpful comments! Actually, I never thought to Goggle him until he ripped me off. You must be related to him.

528hz
07-20-2008, 07:24 PM
Sounds like someone needs to be nailed up on the cross...

Eugenics
07-20-2008, 07:25 PM

You must have upset god, he's not looking out for you anymore.

MadDad
07-20-2008, 07:27 PM
wow.
because your a dad?

i would have done research on him first...there are tons of threads about him on here. hope you get your money or he goes to jail. good luck keep us posted.

I admit I failed miserably on researching him. Someone I had once bought from on eBay recommended him and since our transaction went well, I thought Ronnie, the Thief, Peay had credibility. Anyway, it may come to nothing, but I am headed to Darlington very soon to press charges. The judge told me I may not get my money back, but he will go to prison. That doesn't help me finacially but I will feel better knowing his thieving, lying butt is in prison. The judge said I have a strong case and even though it's a long trip, I think it will be worth it to nail that scum bag.

silvercookie
07-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the helpful comments! Actually, I never thought to Goggle him until he ripped me off. You must be related to him.

that actually makes no sense asshat.

i dont scam. im not an idiot.
i have never been scammed.
i research before i buy stuff from someone

retard.
if you were smart like me you would google his name, or even on the forum here,
and you would see he has been a scammer for a few years

you fail at life.

JL Audio
07-20-2008, 07:29 PM
I admit I failed miserably on researching him. Someone I had once bought from on eBay recommended him and since our transaction went well, I thought Ronnie, the Thief, Peay had credibility. Anyway, it may come to nothing, but I am headed to Darlington very soon to press charges. The judge told me I may not get my money back, but he will go to prison. That doesn't help me finacially but I will feel better knowing his thieving, lying butt is in prison. The judge said I have a strong case and even though it's a long trip, I think it will be worth it to nail that scum bag.

doesn't help you financially? I thought your son bought the stuff. Nice. :confused:

MadDad
07-20-2008, 07:29 PM
You must have upset god, he's not looking out for you anymore.

The God I worship is always looking out for me. Unfortunately, I am too trusting. RONNIE PEAY has changed that aspect about me.

MadDad
07-20-2008, 07:30 PM
doesn't help you financially? I thought your son bought the stuff. Nice. :confused:

He was a high school senior. I footed the bill. My son picked out the stuff.

JL Audio
07-20-2008, 07:31 PM
He was a high school senior. I footed the bill. My son picked out the stuff.

i'd be mad at my son for not researching then. Fail.

MadDad
07-20-2008, 07:34 PM
that actually makes no sense asshat.

i dont scam. im not an idiot.
i have never been scammed.
i research before i buy stuff from someone

retard.
if you were smart like me you would google his name, or even on the forum here,
and you would see he has been a scammer for a few years

you fail at life.

Why the heck are you such a jerk?? I suppose you are very savvy, and that's good. I wasn't, but man, you are not helping a thing with your attitude or remarks.

I wish I had of known about this forum and that Peay is a scammer. I didn't. Does that warrent the harsh nae calling?

I may not be as smart as you, but I say you have a lot of maturing to do.

MadDad
07-20-2008, 07:35 PM
i'd be mad at my son for not researching then. Fail.

Yeah, well, we discussed that. Point is, Ronnie Peay is a lying thief. I want my money back, as do a few others on here. If I can't get my money back, I want him in prison.

scarolinablazin
07-20-2008, 07:38 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=RONNIE+PEAY&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

WOW

JL Audio
07-20-2008, 07:39 PM
I got my money back from ronnie twice via western union. 550.00 two seperate times but I had to wait for him to get the cash.. I think he had to scam others to pay the people off whom wanted their cash back and it kept piling up. He's an idiot. If you say you're going to do it though, don't back out .. and keep us updated.. i'd really like him to go to jail.

silvercookie
07-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Why the heck are you such a jerk?? I suppose you are very savvy, and that's good. I wasn't, but man, you are not helping a thing with your attitude or remarks.

I wish I had of known about this forum and that Peay is a scammer. I didn't. Does that warrent the harsh nae calling?

I may not be as smart as you, but I say you have a lot of maturing to do.

not meaning to be a ****.

but this whole situation could have been avoided using common sence.

hope you follow through with your plan.

casper97ta
07-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Sorry to hear ol Ronnie got you too. He's made his way around various forums scamming who ever he can. He actually came through for a few people and got them their stuff but that changes nothing. Pursue this as far as you can and hopefully it works out for you. Good luck

MadDad
07-20-2008, 07:56 PM
not meaning to be a ****.

but this whole situation could have been avoided using common sence.

hope you follow through with your plan.

Common sense is good, if you have sense of the subject. I am in my 40s and never have been scammed on ebay. A fellow ebayer that I have bought from recommended Ronnie Peay very highly. Being a bit naive, I didn't know WHERE to look. I never Goggled until Ronnie Peay ripped me off. I just never had a need to use Google. But, like I said, Peay has changed that for me. I apologize for being so defensive. I am not use to being called out when I technically am not in the wrong. I guess my crime was not researching him. If I don't have my money this week, I go to Darlington. That simple.

His last lie to me was, "The woman that was suppose to pay me was in the hospital having seizures, man! I know you don't care about others, but I do!".

He didn't mind ripping me and a few others off! He is a stomp down thieving liar.

MadDad
07-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Sorry to hear ol Ronnie got you too. He's made his way around various forums scamming who ever he can. He actually came through for a few people and got them their stuff but that changes nothing. Pursue this as far as you can and hopefully it works out for you. Good luck

Thanks for the encouragement! I will get my money or justice, Ronnie Peay's choice now.

Eugenics
07-20-2008, 07:58 PM
The God I worship is always looking out for me. Unfortunately, I am too trusting. RONNIE PEAY has changed that aspect about me.

The god you worship has stupid children.

MadDad
07-20-2008, 08:03 PM
The god you worship has stupid children.

Thanks for your insight

MadDad
07-20-2008, 08:04 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=RONNIE+PEAY&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

WOW

This link is what I got when I Googled Ronnie Peay. That's how I found this forum.

BobbyDD
07-20-2008, 09:05 PM
I hope you're able to get something done in this situation, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Don't mind silvercookie, he's just a little kid that likes to talk tough on the internet. Good luck with it.

silvercookie
07-20-2008, 10:37 PM
I hope you're able to get something done in this situation, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Don't mind silvercookie, he's just a little kid that likes to talk tough on the internet. Good luck with it.

no i dont. im not talking tough.
i talk the same way to everyone i know. except parents and family. unless its a joke

i aint a little kid lol. 16 maybe younger than most on here as the majority of the site is about 23-27

but you shouldnt go around pointing fingers.

BobbyDD
07-20-2008, 10:54 PM
no i dont. im not talking tough.
i talk the same way to everyone i know. except parents and family. unless its a joke

i aint a little kid lol. 16 maybe younger than most on here as the majority of the site is about 23-27

but you shouldnt go around pointing fingers.

But you don't know the op. If you spoke to strangers in person the way you do on here you'd get your *** kicked all the time.

I have a son that's 6 years older than you, so to me you're a little kid.

TurdFergueson2
07-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Common sense is good, if you have sense of the subject. I am in my 40s and never have been scammed on ebay. A fellow ebayer that I have bought from recommended Ronnie Peay very highly. Being a bit naive, I didn't know WHERE to look. I never Goggled until Ronnie Peay ripped me off. I just never had a need to use Google. But, like I said, Peay has changed that for me. I apologize for being so defensive. I am not use to being called out when I technically am not in the wrong. I guess my crime was not researching him. If I don't have my money this week, I go to Darlington. That simple.

His last lie to me was, "The woman that was suppose to pay me was in the hospital having seizures, man! I know you don't care about others, but I do!".

He didn't mind ripping me and a few others off! He is a stomp down thieving liar.

maybe it was Ronnie Peay who recommended himself.

Ford302Redneck
07-20-2008, 11:02 PM
I looked at the google, and it said hes his address was Larry Drive in Darlington, but they have the zip code wrong. Its 29532.

Im actually in Darlington right now, and if he still does live at that address I may can drive by and see if he still does live there.

I heard he packed up and moved to Chester, over a hour away from Darlington.

silvercookie
07-20-2008, 11:06 PM
But you don't know the op. If you spoke to strangers in person the way you do on here you'd get your *** kicked all the time.

I have a son that's 6 years older than you, so to me you're a little kid.

like i said i talk to everyone the same way i talk to people on here.

the difference is is that i know when and when not to say things.

thats great you have a son 6 years older than me.

i bet he is gay anyway.

BuckyBoy
07-20-2008, 11:10 PM
:word:
silvercookie is being a douche.
Good luck getting your cash back.

BobbyDD
07-20-2008, 11:19 PM

i bet he is gay anyway.

Sure kid. You wouldn't talk to me this way and you wouldn't talk to him this way either man to man, or in this case man to child.:laugh:

duece212
07-20-2008, 11:22 PM
I looked at the google, and it said hes his address was Larry Drive in Darlington, but they have the zip code wrong. Its 29532.

Im actually in Darlington right now, and if he still does live at that address I may can drive by and see if he still does live there.

I heard he packed up and moved to Chester, over a hour away from Darlington.

Actually might help if you could check if the dood still lives there. Would help the OP if he has to serve papers on the guy.

And to the OP don't mind the asshats here, nobody deserves to be scammed no matter how naive they are on internet dealing. Hopefully some people here can help you.

MadDad
07-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Actually might help if you could check if the dood still lives there. Would help the OP if he has to serve papers on the guy.

And to the OP don't mind the asshats here, nobody deserves to be scammed no matter how naive they are on internet dealing. Hopefully some people here can help you.

Peay told me he was selling some land to, of all things, a church. The town wasn't Darlington. Chester may be correct. The church didn't pan out. of course, he had a super unbelievable explanation as to why it didn't. He lies like no one I've ever met.

silvercookie
07-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Sure kid. You wouldn't talk to me this way and you wouldn't talk to him this way either man to man, or in this case man to child.:laugh:

like i said i know when and when not to say things to people.

and how do you manage to sell a church??

Enellz
07-21-2008, 04:07 PM
Watch out, hes a dad

:rotflol:

But good luck man, people on here can be an *** sometimes.

Propimp
07-21-2008, 04:08 PM
like i said i know when and when not to say things to people.

and how do you manage to sell a church??

You my friend are a real douche ;) You calim that you talk to people like that in real life huh? I bet you are a bastard child. im sorry.

OP hope you go through with this and ge this *** in jail.

silvercookie
07-21-2008, 04:09 PM
nah im not.
im not being a douche either.
we stopped arguin and i said good luck.
no need to add.

Propimp
07-21-2008, 04:13 PM
nah im not.
im not being a douche either.
we stopped arguin and i said good luck.
no need to add.

Tis was just a friendly :fyi:

feg

silvercookie
07-21-2008, 04:14 PM
ok but still
how do you manage to sell a church?

WALKS UP
07-21-2008, 04:14 PM
What was his CA name?

BobbyDD
07-21-2008, 05:51 PM
ok but still
how do you manage to sell a church?

The story is that he was selling land to a church, not selling a church.

rtillaree
07-21-2008, 05:59 PM
I got a good portion of money back from PayPal at the beginning of the year, but nothing from him, he still owes me quite a bit, im out about $1300 still...better than $3000 though I guess...punk son of a bish...good luck...

bigbangtheory
07-22-2008, 06:09 AM

i bet he is gay anyway.

Yep, you pretty much stated here, that you are an ******* in real life, just like your internet self. Thanks for the heads up.

SRim23
07-22-2008, 06:34 AM
this is yet again another scam that could of been avoided had someone just done a little research. if you searched for him, read all the neg feedback, and yet were still stupid enough to give him the benefit of the doubt and didnt realize it was too good to be true then you deserved to get scammed.

alot of the people getting scammed these days could of avoided it all if they would of just used a little better judgment.

quest51210
07-22-2008, 07:05 AM
i am the resident ******* and honestly silvercookie is way past that

Yep, you pretty much stated here, that you are an ******* in real life, just like your internet self. Thanks for the heads up.

SRim23
07-22-2008, 07:21 AM
i am the resident ******* and honestly silvercookie is way past that

eh, you lost your ******* card when you were willing to help me with relay for life. assholes dont help out with cancer research. its a proven fact.

quest51210
07-22-2008, 10:56 PM
hey, thanks man

vitveet
07-23-2008, 07:11 PM
***** that you got scammed....and scammed by him.
Ronnie and I used to be pretty good friends. I was surprised and shocked when I started hearing all I heard about him. He always talked about starting a business (car audio) with me and how he could get certain amps and subs for the low low and resale them for 50-80&#37; profit.
Needless to say, I'm in northern NC and he was in SC (right outside of Charlotte, NC) so we never did anything. He DID somewhat start his owe little gig though....he was somehow getting products straight from companies (Kicker, etc etc) for the same price shops/dealers were getting. But the secret was that (that no body knew) was that he had to actually SELL them BEFORE he could order.....Weird but that's what it was. Turns out he started doing really well at it....making about $800 (profit) a week or so. Then the big turn around came when the companies (kicker, etc etc) found out he was just someone off the street and not a dealer/business, he had to do something like pay them back for all the amps/subs he got from them or something like that....can't really remember.
Anyhow, I haven't talked to him in a good year and a half. He was (or atleast used to be) a really cool guy and did a lot of competing (mostly NSPL in NC/VA/SC). I remember I used to look up to him back in the day b/c he had 4 15's running off about 1200 wts each or so in his Suburban. CRAZY loud and was his daily driver at that! I helped him out at world finals one year while he was burping 148's in the TL meter.....those were the days...lol!
Anyhow, I'll see if I can give him a call for you and talk to him about your money. But I kinda already know what he's gonna say....
I'll get back to you if I can come in contact with him.

V.

SPL15
07-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Here's his dad's email address
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Tell HIS daddy!

Site where I found it

http://bowlingsolutions.com/staff.html

Tell him his son is about to be analized in prison and Ronnie being a good christian man should pay up or else he will be tyrone's soft love hole for a bit!! HAHA!

Dont know if ya know this, but if you used USPS to send the payment, it's called mail fraud and he can be prosecuted under federal law. ESPECAILLY with the vast history. If VitVeet's story is true, you should try to get the companies he scammed involved too.

I'm definitely no christian, but he gives them a bad name. He should be poked in the pooper by peter in prison for robbing people.

EDIT: What I would do is contact his dad acting like an old highschool bud or something to that effect to find out his whereabouts and things like that. After you get that info, go for the kill. Rent a sniper for a night with cash and go spend sometime far away where there's lots of security cameras and use your credit card to buy things... Just joking, just send him to the poky

vitveet
07-25-2008, 12:52 AM
Well, don't think any of that would work to be honest, lol! Ronnie is a GROWN MAN....he's married and in his LATE 30's.....doubt the dad thing would go anywhere....
Back in the day when we talked pretty often, I know he had a few rough moments in his life....I know his mother passed away and he had a tough time dealing with it. Anyhow, that's no excuse as to what's happening now and recently with the scamming. But his intentions (horrible intentions IMO) aren't to scam but to make money off other peoples money. To some that make make sense here but to others you may have no clue as to what I'm speaking of. It's a long story that I don't feel like telling right here right now but if you're interested, search some of his bad feedback threads here over the pass 2 years.

V.

SPL15
07-25-2008, 02:03 AM
Ya, he wants to be a wheeler & dealer, but the thing is his schemes were too big and now he's just plain out scamming people.

I almost bought from him about 1.5 years ago, but he just didnt seam right. Glad I listened to my brain.

Back in highschool I used to do what he was intending to do back when he actually halfway maybe wanted to get people their things... Get money togethor from "investors", once you got all the money pooled up do a big buy at a huge discount with all the people's money, dish out the goods and keep the leftovers for yourself... Not too hard to do, but you gotta charge each "investor" 75&#37; of the regular price and getting the product at around 60% of full price and you keeping 15% of full price... OR, you pool all the money togethor and you buy as much as you can and keep the extra product for yourself for free. Basic economics... Except I never dicked anyone over and the "investors" were all friends & aquantances.

With all the people's he's dicked in the past few years, I'm REALLY suprised he isnt dead, his wife and family too. That's how it can go if you screw the wrong pooch. He's stolen THOUSANDS of dollars from people, some people will kill for 5 bucks... If I were him, I'd be sleeping with my eyes open. Oh well, things always catch up in the end. Glad i never did business with him

I hope his wife screws him worse than he's screwed all the people he's dicked combined

Also he is 34

vitveet
07-25-2008, 10:02 AM
Ya, he wants to be a wheeler & dealer, but the thing is his schemes were too big and now he's just plain out scamming people.

I almost bought from him about 1.5 years ago, but he just didnt seam right. Glad I listened to my brain.

Back in highschool I used to do what he was intending to do back when he actually halfway maybe wanted to get people their things... Get money togethor from "investors", once you got all the money pooled up do a big buy at a huge discount with all the people's money, dish out the goods and keep the leftovers for yourself... Not too hard to do, but you gotta charge each "investor" 75% of the regular price and getting the product at around 60% of full price and you keeping 15% of full price... OR, you pool all the money togethor and you buy as much as you can and keep the extra product for yourself for free. Basic economics... Except I never dicked anyone over and the "investors" were all friends & aquantances.

With all the people's he's dicked in the past few years, I'm REALLY suprised he isnt dead, his wife and family too. That's how it can go if you screw the wrong pooch. He's stolen THOUSANDS of dollars from people, some people will kill for 5 bucks... If I were him, I'd be sleeping with my eyes open. Oh well, things always catch up in the end. Glad i never did business with him

I hope his wife screws him worse than he's screwed all the people he's dicked combined

Also he is 34

:cool:;):p: Good stuff^^^^!

V.

scissors
07-25-2008, 07:02 PM
vitveet do you go by the name B101 also?

anyways to the OP. hope you get your money back.

vitveet
07-25-2008, 11:50 PM
vitveet do you go by the name B101 also?

anyways to the OP. hope you get your money back.

Nope, sorry! Never even heard of or seen the "name" B101!!!
Just wondering but why you ask!?!?!

V.

scissors
07-26-2008, 10:10 AM
just wondering. i know this guy named brent and i thought you were him. sorry. carry on.

Pl8er
07-26-2008, 10:31 AM
This is just me talking out loud. But I wouldn't honestly wait this long and then post on the net about it. Someone steals that much money from me....I'm jumping on an airplane and headed to that person's house.

To the OP: what do you think a bunch of kids are going to do to help you in this? One guy already said he is owed 550 dollars from a YEAR ago.

This is what you do....you go to his house....you tape his wife and kids to chairs with duct tape or glue....then you bash ol'scum bag in the face with a bat and tear up his skin a bit...soak him in gas and leave him to his faith after that point (being religious and all). Video tape it and we will get it linked onto the net not coming from you (to show scammers the new way of handling this).

When the police come you have them call me, since you were with me the whole time on a 3 day Wii extravaganzy (I know I have those pictures around somewhere).

SPL15
07-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Ha!

I definitely dont recommend doing that, especially since you just posted the plan on the internet!!

And taping it would be great evidence at trial for attempted murder, arson, kidnapping, and I'm sure others...

If you do anything on the left side of legal, make sure it isnt anything that's been said in this thread!!

But I still like my idea of renting a sniper better :D. No mess, no inoocents, good excuse to go burn some plastic on that visa.

brtnboarder3241
07-26-2008, 04:13 PM
This is just me talking out loud. But I wouldn't honestly wait this long and then post on the net about it. Someone steals that much money from me....I'm jumping on an airplane and headed to that person's house.

To the OP: what do you think a bunch of kids are going to do to help you in this? One guy already said he is owed 550 dollars from a YEAR ago.

This is what you do....you go to his house....you tape his wife and kids to chairs with duct tape or glue....then you bash ol'scum bag in the face with a bat and tear up his skin a bit...soak him in gas and leave him to his faith after that point (being religious and all). Video tape it and we will get it linked onto the net not coming from you (to show scammers the new way of handling this).

When the police come you have them call me, since you were with me the whole time on a 3 day Wii extravaganzy (I know I have those pictures around somewhere).

:laugh:

RipDaJacka
09-18-2008, 07:48 PM
I wonder what ever happened with this??

Rc 415
07-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Anyone ever get anything from this douche? I haven't... The district attorny won't even call me back anymore..

loudmofo
07-02-2009, 02:13 AM
i think he got away with it i think thats where Bernie Madoff got his great idea :D

Rc 415
07-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Wow thats great news for me :verymad: 700 down the drain

NightDrifter05
07-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Anyone ever get anything from this douche? I haven't... The district attorny won't even call me back anymore..

I can already tell you know the DA isn't going to do ANYTHING for you. I'm pretty local to this guy and know a lot of people that made purchases from him and the police told them they couldn't do much else about it because of the fact they paid over the internet. I don't even think they are investigating it anymore. I was even told from a couple people that he was sending messages on his girlfriends Myspace account trying to get this started up again but that was a while ago. He was a pretty good guy when I met him then everything went south with his family and he turned out to be the biggest douche in the universe. But you may like to know nearly every major shop from MD down to GA won't deal with him anymore especially the shop's that carry Rockford, Kicker, and Memphis since those were the companies he tried to sell the most for.

oxsign
07-06-2009, 05:15 PM
LOL
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ronnie&#37;20Peay