PDA

View Full Version : DaGh0st's Feedback!!!1

DaGh0st
07-15-2008, 01:04 AM
I bought some games off of him easy to deal with and fast shipping. thanks again DaGhOst

Smooth trade transaction with this guy, no hesitation to deal with again.

The man told me he would buy an amp and followed through. Legit guy, thanks.

DaGhost Sold me a 12" alpine type-x :yumyum: sub no more than a week ago. I paid him with a money order, and 2 days later the sub was at my door (though UPS ground). Sent tracking number same day he received payment. Definately a good person to deal with:D

great buyer no problems thanks....

He bought two 150A ANL fuses from me. He had the PayPal sent before you could say "boo!" ;)

Great buyer, it would be a pleasure to do business with him again!

i sold some edead to him. He's crazy fast at returning PMs and paid right when he said he would (instantly).

Definetly a no bsin transaction. He new what he want sent money asap. Def would deal with him again.

Purchased a TC9 based sub from him, got to me in one peice and in decent time, and he even provided a tracking number as soon as he sent it.

A+ if ya ask me.

traded army of 2 for his comdemed + $32..

transaction smooth..

good dude

Just met Andrew today to pick up his Orion 2500D. He agreed to meet halfway, about 30 minutes, and everything went smooth. Great guy would do business again for sure.

Yup, i bought an xbox 360 game off of him and it arrived great, fast and in excellent condition. Thanks man!!

I made a trade with him for a 12" BTL. He had no problem paying the extra money on his part so i could ship his 360 to him. He sent the BTL out the day he got the 360. It was packaged good and safe. no damage at all. would deal with again. hope you enjoy the 360. also if you want any of those other games let me know. will also have grand theft auto 4 when it comes out and kane and lench b/c ive already payed for them.

I've also dealt with him, good guy.

Privatepastry binterpid ToyTundra basschase Jesse98(sold amp to) Phantom240(sold Type-X to) fawd06(sold pair of SX's) jasonFL AJē06(sold amp to) Army-Killa teamquakecelica southstylestang(traded BTL for a 360) whizdumb(sold 'TC-9' to) 92eclipserace, Dont Taze Me(Sold 2500d to) Gianotti(Sold Epicenter to) Coolwazabi(traded with) 2002XLT(Sold 360 game to) shiftmx6 DB_DRAG_SPL(traded with) tommyd1782 --Navi--(traded with) NMBR1SPT(sold games to)

If i forgot anybody please post up. Im just trying to clear up some room in my sig.

ace_800
07-16-2008, 09:29 AM
Quick shipment on Army of 2 and Mass Effect, smooth transaction. A+

matrxx dude
07-16-2008, 12:02 PM
good guy here,paid fast

wr11shredz
08-14-2008, 12:50 PM
quick shipment on fi ssd 15
great seller A+++++