PDA

View Full Version : FS: Blackberry Pearl/8100, used, t-mobile logo but UNLOCKED

BreakingBad
07-14-2008, 03:12 PM
had this up on ebay but i recently unlocked it, so i'm going to see if i can sell it here before i re-list it (its in ebay selling format)

Item

Up for grabs is a used T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl, 8100 + accessories. I say TMOBILE because that is what logo is on the phone at the bottom. THIS PHONE IS NOW UNLOCKED. Functionality of the device is perfect; t-mobile actually sent me out a replacement on the phone not too long ago due to an issue with the previous one i had. There are *some* very small cosmetic scratches (corners, back panel where battery is) on the device. When properly cleaned, you have to actually LOOK for the scratches, as they aren't noticable even from a few inches away. This DOES in fact include a SECOND Pearl/8100 battery. I had 2, one for backup. The condition of the phone is EXCELLENT; the only reason I am selling this great phone is because i switched from T-Mobile to AT&T and went with the iPhone (go figure).

Package

- 1 Blackberry Pearl 8100
- 1 AC phone charger
- 1 set of headphones that come with original packaging (not shown in picture)
- 2 Blackberry Pearl/8100 batteries (a total of 2)
- User guide, CD installer, etc.
- Leather BB case (not showin in picture)

Phone Details

Size: 2.0 x 4.2 x 0.6 inches
Weight: 3.1 ounces
Included battery: Li-Ion
Talk time: Up to 3.5 hours
Standby time: Up to 15 days
Band (frequency): 850 MHz;900 MHz;1800 MHz;1900 MHz

- Instant messaging: AOL®, Yahoo!® and ICQ®
- Text messaging
- Bluetooth capabilities
- Quad-Band World Phone (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- myFaves capable
- GPRS/EDGE network
- 1.3MP Camera
- Music Player
- Suretype QWERTY keyboard

Shipping, Payment & Returns

I will only accept PAYPAL. I will ship via UPS Ground to anywhere within the USA. Seller assumes all responsibility for item, item & accessory condition after package arrives at buyer's premise. There are no returns or guarantees made with this phone, it is being sold as-is as i cannot provide phone warranties. This item has been tested to be working perfectly fine and i will guarantee that up until the day i ship it out (from there it's in the hands of UPS & you). Please reference RIM/Blackberry's website for a list of all of the features with the Blackberry Pearl.

http://i16.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/fd/6f/a42d_1.JPG

Selling price: $150 + shipping to your zip

f150john
07-14-2008, 03:15 PM
nice phone i would go for it but its a little to much sorry

BreakingBad
07-14-2008, 03:16 PM
nice phone i would go for it but its a little to much sorry

not really, it's an unlocked phone.

take a look at ebay. prices right now for unlocked used pearls are ranging from 130-150, without headphones, cases, etc

BreakingBad
07-14-2008, 09:52 PM
bump

mihklo
07-15-2008, 06:33 AM
i just sold one on ebay for 157 shipped. someone bought it within 12 hours of posting it on there. if you wanna sell it quick i would recomend doing the same.