PDA

View Full Version : MEMPHISFLEX - Transaction ? ?

BushJ311
07-12-2008, 07:47 PM
He has not been on since the 8th and I have not had contact with him since the 2nd.

I bought some comps off of him on the 28th and he was supposed to ship monday the 30th of June but said he forgot or did not have time. He said he shipped them on July 1st and the tracking # was in the truck . On to the 2nd. He said The tracking is in the truck and his girl is at work until 11:30 and he will pm it to me then. I have not heard from him since then and I have not received any package or any tracking number.

He said he was shipping with ups btw.

It is not for much money, so i am glad about that. But the point that I did not get the comps that I paid for.

Does any one have any contact with him besides ca.com and msn messenger?

hemi=22s
07-12-2008, 07:51 PM
yeah i talk to him on the phone occassionally he will ship it eventually if he didnt already, he wont scam ya he is just a slacker when it comes to shipping stuff he should learn better by now especially after that bs with anybody killa

JL Audio
07-12-2008, 07:57 PM
caylor has had several threads with complaints about shipping. He always gets the stuff out but.. i dunno, he seems to take more time than needed to.

i'll see if i can get ahold of him later about it.

BushJ311
07-12-2008, 07:57 PM
yeah i talk to him on the phone occassionally he will ship it eventually if he didnt already, he wont scam ya he is just a slacker when it comes to shipping stuff he should learn better by now especially after that bs with anybody killa

Yes I know he always make things right and is a little slow on shipping. But he just has not been on and he usually is everyday.

BushJ311
07-12-2008, 08:06 PM
caylor has had several threads with complaints about shipping. He always gets the stuff out but.. i dunno, he seems to take more time than needed to.

Thanks. I would appreciate it.

hemi=22s
07-12-2008, 08:11 PM
i texted him i know he was on vacation for a few days but i think hes back now i txt him to get on when he got a chance

brtnboarder3241
07-14-2008, 06:40 PM
he was on yesterday..bump for this to get figured out

JUHL
07-14-2008, 06:44 PM
Caylor wont scam you, i have his phone number, and if needed, will give it out. he recently hit a deer in his car, soo im not sure, were still trying to get things figured out with Anybody Killa, also, i know hes been real busy with work, but i wouldnt worry man, you'll get your stuff

BushJ311
07-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Caylor wont scam you, i have his phone number, and if needed, will give it out. he recently hit a deer in his car, soo im not sure, were still trying to get things figured out with Anybody Killa, also, i know hes been real busy with work, but i wouldnt worry man, you'll get your stuff

Thats fine i do not need them right away. I would just like to have some communication from him and to let me know whats going on. When he can get them out and everything.

JUHL
07-14-2008, 06:59 PM
ill ask him for you right now... hang on a sec.

BushJ311
07-14-2008, 07:07 PM
ill ask him for you right now... hang on a sec.

Thanks.

JUHL
07-14-2008, 07:09 PM
just talked to him, he said, he still has to ship, but he offered to give you them for free... but, he will be shipping soon... glad to help man, good luck with it

BushJ311
07-15-2008, 05:45 AM
He was on the 13th. and i got no reply. Or no contact through msn messenger when I imed him. :crap:

tapout
07-15-2008, 05:54 AM

the name "teamsubgopoof" comes to mind.

BobbyDD
07-15-2008, 08:04 AM
Try calling him.

BushJ311
07-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Still have not heard a thing :crap:

Macklessdaddy
07-17-2008, 08:15 PM

yeah I remember talking about that bum,so many motherfuccers defended him it wasn't funny,turns out I was right all along

2002XLT
07-17-2008, 10:33 PM
anybody tried calling him again?

BushJ311
07-18-2008, 12:11 AM
anybody tried calling him again?

Idk. I doubt it.

brtnboarder3241
07-18-2008, 12:13 AM
**** man..this ***** and i hope it gets fixed..

BushJ311
07-18-2008, 12:17 AM
**** man..this ***** and i hope it gets fixed..

yea me too. Thanks though. if the quote below is true they should be here by Monday or Tuesday. Not hard to contact and let me know they shipped so I doubt they went out yet.

just talked to him, he said, he still has to ship, but he offered to give you them for free... but, he will be shipping soon... glad to help man, good luck with it

x2o
07-18-2008, 12:20 AM
I can try to get at him tomorrow, I don't wanna try contacting him now though due to the time. But he seems like a good, genuine guy and he's been a good friend to me for what it's worth. I'll see tomorrow and this will get worked out.

BushJ311
07-18-2008, 03:44 AM
I can try to get at him tomorrow, I don't wanna try contacting him now though due to the time. But he seems like a good, genuine guy and he's been a good friend to me for what it's worth. I'll see tomorrow and this will get worked out.

Thanks a bunch.

JUHL
07-18-2008, 03:46 AM
hes straight, just busy as F U C K, he will get you your stuff. i gaurentee you that. he doesnt even have enough time to get things worked out with me on the "anybody killa" situation...

BushJ311
07-18-2008, 03:50 AM
hes straight, just busy as F U C K, he will get you your stuff. i gaurentee you that. he doesnt even have enough time to get things worked out with me on the "anybody killa" situation...

Yes but he said he shipped them on the 1st but he really did not, and probably still did not. If he is that busy and cannot take 15 minutes to pack and ship something in 3 weeks then why sell anything at all.

JUHL
07-18-2008, 03:53 AM
ehhh yeah, i feel you... i know its frustrating.... ill ask him again.

BushJ311
07-18-2008, 03:57 AM
ehhh yeah, i feel you... i know its frustrating.... ill ask him again.

Yeah Thanks. I just do not see how hard it is to do that. And when he was on the other day he couldn't take 1 minutes to pm me back. :confused:

BushJ311
07-19-2008, 02:06 PM
Did anyone contact him?

WALKS UP
07-19-2008, 02:06 PM
**** still no word from him? This always happans lol..

BushJ311
07-19-2008, 02:10 PM
**** still no word from him? This always happans lol..

Yea unfortunately. He was on Msn messenger the other day and I sent him something and he did not answer me. I guess I will have to take this one as a loss and just hope one day they show up at the door.

chaunb3400
07-19-2008, 02:16 PM

I never got wat I bought off him..Had to go through paypal

brtnboarder3241
07-19-2008, 02:17 PM
i would never buy from him

audioarsonal
07-19-2008, 02:17 PM
This seems to be a regular thing when dealing with this guy.Its either hes to busy, or his girl didn't ship it.Excuses excuses!I think it's BS.Once MAYBE twice.But if your seling something and its been paid for you have an obligation to make time to ship the item.

I would be weary of any transaction from him unless its a face to face:(

brtnboarder3241
07-19-2008, 02:18 PM
i believe he got banned on roe under the name grandprix or some ****.. i dont remember but i wonder if this had anything to do with it.

audioarsonal
07-19-2008, 02:21 PM
If he's online and not resonding to emails or PM's then I'd say he's avoiding something.

WALKS UP
07-19-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm sure he had his g/f send it out but she didn't than he lost his phone and probably wasn't him signing onto CA or MSN it was his girl and hes been busy working or out of town lol..

audioarsonal
07-19-2008, 02:27 PM
:laugh::crazy::graduate::evil::word:
I'm sure he had his g/f send it out but she didn't than he lost his phone and probably wasn't him signing onto CA or MSN it was his girl and hes been busy working or out of town lol..

WALKS UP
07-19-2008, 02:29 PM
He has some infamous lines he uses all the time lol..

audioarsonal
07-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Yeah he's got some good ones.

WALKS UP
07-19-2008, 02:31 PM
Or when he gets mad he will just say "CA is not his life he does work etc" lol..

hemi=22s
07-19-2008, 04:18 PM
i texted him a couple times with no response, idk ill let ya know if i hear from him caylor is a good guy just very busy

Macklessdaddy
07-19-2008, 07:16 PM
i texted him a couple times with no response, idk ill let ya know if i hear from him caylor is a good guy just very busy

Very busy huh,some of you kids are the most gullible fuccers I have ever seen.Hello! nobody and I mean nobody is that dammmmmn busy to send a fuccing message to someone,if you have time to sell then you are not that fuccin busy.People ,please stop posting in a thread about YOUR experience with the person,who cares how YOUR transaction went,the seller is only as good as his last transaction.

BushJ311
07-19-2008, 09:58 PM
This seems to be a regular thing when dealing with this guy.Its either hes to busy, or his girl didn't ship it.Excuses excuses!I think it's BS.Once MAYBE twice.But if your seling something and its been paid for you have an obligation to make time to ship the item.

I would be weary of any transaction from him unless its a face to face:(

Yes it does not take more than 15 minutes to package something up and ship it. Even if you have to go out of your way and make time it still should be shipped within a reasonable time period.

i would never buy from him

I was not going to but it was not much money and i was awilling to take a chance i guess. He seemed like a cool guy and everything would be fine.

He has some infamous lines he uses all the time lol..

Yes I got I forgot to ship and the tracking is in the truck and then the tracking is in the truck and his girl is at work in it and he will get it to me when she gets home.

Even if he is busy he still should make time to ship a box. You can make time even if you are that busy. Possibly call ups to schedule a pickup and stay up an extra 10 minutes and pack the box before you go to sleep.

hemi=22s
07-20-2008, 10:22 AM
Even if he is busy he still should make time to ship a box. You can make time even if you are that busy. Possibly call ups to schedule a pickup and stay up an extra 10 minutes and pack the box before you go to sleep.

you aint gotta tell me ive been waiting 25 days for something i bought from him but he is always like this and if u searched him u will see that, he does get it out just takes him a long time u dont like it deal with it, he has good deals and if u can wait then its worth it.

audioarsonal
07-20-2008, 10:36 AM
you aint gotta tell me ive been waiting 25 days for something i bought from him but he is always like this and if u searched him u will see that, he does get it out just takes him a long time u dont like it deal with it, he has good deals and if u can wait then its worth it.

This is not how business should be done.If he is selling it he should be prepared to ship in a resonable time.Just because he sells something for a good deal doesn't give him any reason to delay shippment.
Hopefuly people will start demanding he ships FIRST before any payment is sent.This may encourage him to speed up the transaction.;)

JL Audio
07-20-2008, 10:36 AM
I haven't seen him on msn for a few days now.. any updates?

hemi=22s
07-20-2008, 10:39 AM
This is not how business should be done.If he is selling it he should be prepared to ship in a resonable time.Just because he sells something for a good deal doesn't give him any reason to delay shippment.
Hopefuly people will start demanding he ships FIRST before any payment is sent.This may encourage him to speed up the transaction.;)

i know not the right way but it is his way and this has been stated many times,
i dont agree with it, but he is not scamming ppl just bad business ethics.
idk if he will ship first after the last problem:laugh:

audioarsonal
07-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Its seem to have gotten worse lately.?

mobeious
07-20-2008, 10:43 AM
this dude is sketchy he told me he wanted to buy my mojo 4kw so i said ok and like 3 days went by and no payment then he tells me his house was destroyed by a tornado and he couldnt buy the amp and he was getting out of car audio and selling everything to fix his house ,,, i was like alright thats coo... the next couple days he posted a WTB thread for a large3-4k watt amp?

hemi=22s
07-20-2008, 10:45 AM
this dude is sketchy he told me he wanted to buy my mojo 4kw so i said ok and like 3 days went by and no payment then he tells me his house was destroyed by a tornado and he couldnt buy the amp and he was getting out of car audio and selling everything to fix his house ,,, i was like alright thats coo... the next couple days he posted a WTB thread for a large3-4k watt amp?

yeah i thought that was weird, he did sell everything in his truck. guess he has an addiction

PsychoTheRapist
07-20-2008, 10:47 AM

My thoughts exactly. I think this douche deserves the same fate. :ban:

PsychoTheRapist
07-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Oh, and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

audioarsonal
07-20-2008, 10:50 AM
:word:

speedfreak28
07-20-2008, 01:04 PM
seems like that anybody killa b.s was just karma for being a bad seller...

NewAgeKing
07-20-2008, 01:12 PM
I like memphis but **** come on. All the folks sticking up for this slow shipping **** is bullshit, and if you think its right then your bullshit too. If i buy something i want it shipped right away, not next f*cking month. Now this guy has to go through the headaches. Even if its a small ammount of cash, and good deal ect its still the principle of it.

BushJ311
07-20-2008, 06:05 PM
I haven't seen him on msn for a few days now.. any updates?

He was on there about 3-4 days ago and never responded to me.

JL Audio
07-20-2008, 07:53 PM
He was on there about 3-4 days ago and never responded to me.

my last convo on msn included this:

7/14/2008 8:57:30 PM Caylor Justin i see
7/14/2008 8:58:03 PM Justin Caylor 4 tweets in the a pillars, set of coaxials in the doors and some to replace my back mids.
7/14/2008 9:03:12 PM Caylor Justin that would be cool, but how do i open up xls files
7/14/2008 9:04:47 PM Justin Caylor ummm..
7/14/2008 9:04:47 PM Justin Caylor lol
7/14/2008 9:04:55 PM Justin Caylor bro your guess is as good as mine
7/14/2008 9:04:58 PM Justin Caylor type that in google
7/14/2008 9:07:13 PM Caylor Justin ok zenon got my amps done, and that sent me all the pictures prices and models they made me
7/14/2008 9:08:16 PM Justin Caylor cool
7/14/2008 9:08:24 PM Justin Caylor now do subs lol
7/14/2008 9:09:20 PM Caylor Justin lol got to get this going good first
7/14/2008 9:39:50 PM Justin Caylor got any pics of the amps?

he never responded to any of my msgs after I asked for pics of the amps.. so???

Also, I highlighted the parts where he was saying stuff to me, the others are what I said to him.
Still, looks like he's trying to get zenon amps going for him, but can't do other stuff? Caylor bro if you get on.. you need to get this sorted badly.

delvryboy
07-20-2008, 08:03 PM
I still don't get people who defend others when they don't ship. "oh he's a good guy, he's just slow shipping", "he's very busy", "he has a job", "his GF ate the traking number".

Give me a break. If you have time to post a for sale ad, you have time to ship. Slow at shipping or something came up is a dandy excuse.... as long as we are talking a couple of days; not ****** weeks.

Keep the money in your paypal until you ship it. If something comes up, refund the money and say sorry.

These people should be banned from selling things here. They may not be "scammers" but they are useless POS's when it come to selling something online.

delvryboy
07-20-2008, 08:05 PM
I also don't get these threads.

If you don't have a tracking # after 10 business days, regardless of communication, file a paypal claim. Don't let these idiots feed you a line of BS and string you along like a chump.

BushJ311
07-20-2008, 08:08 PM
It was not a paypal transaction. I sent a M.O.

WALKS UP
07-20-2008, 08:08 PM
kinda amusing how hes on here some days or even for weeks everyday when hes looking or selling somthing but as soon as somthings sold, hes gone for long periods of times just getting old. I guess only way to deal with him is have him ship first.

BushJ311
07-20-2008, 08:11 PM
kinda amusing how hes on here some days or even for weeks everyday when hes looking or selling somthing but as soon as somthings sold, hes gone for long periods of times just getting old. I guess only way to deal with him is have him ship first.

What about the anybody killa transaction. I bet he will bring that up if you ask to ship first.

WALKS UP
07-20-2008, 08:12 PM
thats his fault for shipping first to someone with 4 refs and 1 or 2 they found out never even did business with.

delvryboy
07-20-2008, 08:13 PM
It was not a paypal transaction. I sent a M.O.

sorry about that, I was speaking generally. At least your not out a lot of $$.

I know it's annoying. Not only is some ******* spending your $$, you are still without your speakers and have to find another set.

delvryboy
07-20-2008, 08:14 PM
I would never ship first. You don't trust me, that's fine. I won't sell to you.

WALKS UP
07-20-2008, 08:15 PM
I would never ship first. You don't trust me, that's fine. I won't sell to you.

Lol ok? who asked... and as well im sure you dont have a rep like memphisflex either.

JL Audio
07-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Lol ok? who asked... and as well im sure you dont have a rep like memphisflex either.

i bought stuff off delvry :P a+ in my book. was kicker ks6.5s I think and something else later down the road.

BushJ311
07-20-2008, 08:19 PM
sorry about that, I was speaking generally. At least your not out a lot of $$.

I know it's annoying. Not only is some ******* spending your $$, you are still without your speakers and have to find another set.

Its cool. I was not going to send him any $ but it was not for much so I was willing to take the chance. I already bought other ones :D Rsd comps. But I still hope he sends these comps.

thats his fault for shipping first to someone with 4 refs and 1 or 2 they found out never even did business with.

Yes I know, But he would bring that up as a reason on why he does not want to ship first.

delvryboy
07-20-2008, 08:19 PM
i bought stuff off delvry :P a+ in my book. was kicker ks6.5s I think and something else later down the road.

ahh, I shall add you to my ref's. I've sold so much crap without having a ref list.
I just did the current one off the top of my head.

BushJ311
07-21-2008, 10:34 AM
I heard he was in a bad atv accident. But I heard he hit a deer last week too, and a bunch of excuses From memphis. :confused:

WALKS UP
07-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Ya i want pics from the hospital bed or it didnt happan :laugh:

BushJ311
07-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Ya i want pics from the hospital bed or it didnt happan :laugh:

I agree after all of the excuses I got. :wow: :eek:

Here are all for the pms I got from him. He said they got out the 2nd.

06-30-2008, 10:16 PM

Did you get the comps shipped out? thanks

**** i forgot all about them no i didnt, ill send them out tomorrow, i got tied up sorry way sorry!

07-02-2008, 12:57 AM

you get them out today?

Yes but they wont go out untill tomorrow since, I didnt get them there in time today to be shipped today, so yes, and ill get a tracking # to ya as well, its out in the Tahoe, and im inside right now, and im going to bed!! But yes all is well!

07-02-2008, 10:55 PM

You get the # yet?

**** no, i dont its in the Tahoe and the girl has that at work right now, and dont get off untill 11:30pm, but ill get it to ya!!

brtnboarder3241
07-21-2008, 09:07 PM
what a fking piece of ****.. feg

BushJ311
07-21-2008, 09:09 PM
what a fking piece of ****.. feg

Yea. Rsds will be here Wednesday though :) .Still would **** if he did get into an accident. But who can really believe that right now.

btdickey99
07-21-2008, 09:13 PM
<--- adding Memphisflex to do not deal with list

delvryboy
07-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Maybe he went down to Kansas and anybodykilla shot him in the ***?

BushJ311
07-21-2008, 09:39 PM
<--- adding Memphisflex to do not deal with list

Yea I was skeptical In the first place. :crap:

Maybe he went down to Kansas and anybodykilla shot him in the ***?

I do not think he did. ha

bigbangtheory
07-22-2008, 02:09 AM
Man Memphis, still haven't gotten on here to clear **** up with Bush.

People need to learn that bad business ethics is almost just as bad as scamming. No, lets just keep making the dood wait weeks and weeks with no reply as to why. Yet, he can have friends here go and talk to him and they say, just be patient, it will arrive. He is just slow with shipping.

Unreal mang...............unreal!

BushJ311
07-22-2008, 02:15 AM
Man Memphis, still haven't gotten on here to clear **** up with Bush.

People need to learn that bad business ethics is almost just as bad as scamming. No, lets just keep making the dood wait weeks and weeks with no reply as to why. Yet, he can have friends here go and talk to him and they say, just be patient, it will arrive. He is just slow with shipping.

Unreal mang...............unreal!

Yea But in this situation I do not need them right away. Still would be nice to have them soon. I ordered rsds This weekend. If he sends the comps I am going to get rid of the rsds.

bigbangtheory
07-22-2008, 03:12 AM
Yea But in this situation I do not need them right away. Still would be nice to have them soon. I ordered rsds This weekend. If he sends the comps I am going to get rid of the rsds.

No excuse and you know that.

It's the principal of the matter and seems like it happens a lot with this guy. So it makes it fair? Yeah, he will get it out..............after a month? 2 months? whenever he feels like it? BS! I would never do business with a guy like that.

I know you didn't know he was like that, but next time search his threads or posts and eventually you will come across something to show you that you shouldn't have delt with him as I do believe he has sold a lot and hell, there are even other people in here that have had problems with his bad business ethics.

BushJ311
07-22-2008, 03:47 AM
No excuse and you know that.

It's the principal of the matter and seems like it happens a lot with this guy. So it makes it fair? Yeah, he will get it out..............after a month? 2 months? whenever he feels like it? BS! I would never do business with a guy like that.

I know you didn't know he was like that, but next time search his threads or posts and eventually you will come across something to show you that you shouldn't have delt with him as I do believe he has sold a lot and hell, there are even other people in here that have had problems with his bad business ethics.

I Know No excuses at all. Just saying .

bass-aholic
07-22-2008, 04:10 AM
im glad i never did business with him. on ROE under the name grandprixgt he wanted to trade my blown t40001bd for his mm4000.1 and when i asked for pics with user name he said he didn't have the amp yet, it was on its way from some on he bought it from. Than i never heard from him again.

craigzter
07-22-2008, 04:19 AM
weirdness.

i almost started to buy two of his audiopipe subs when he had them up forsale and then saw the threads being made about ppl not receiving their stuff and him not responding!

memphis really should get in contact with Bush to clear this up!!

werd.

spivey17323
07-22-2008, 11:45 PM
if you want your items in a timely fashion dont do buiness with this guy... i know i wont be. i dont know why people continue to after reading about how slow he is with shipping and always seems to vanish and have bad luck in his life. weird

BushJ311
07-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Someone got in contact with him and he said he will get them out asap. But who knows. We will see.

BushJ311
07-26-2008, 05:11 PM
Still no contact. :crap:

Random1010
07-26-2008, 05:13 PM
he seems like a legit guy. Ive talked to him before and I think he is just forgetful.

528hz
07-26-2008, 05:16 PM
Still no contact. :crap:

Talk about a b!tch out!!

CrispedUp
07-26-2008, 05:17 PM
In another thread, I thought someone said he was in the hospital from a 4 wheeler accident...?

BushJ311
07-26-2008, 05:18 PM
he seems like a legit guy. Ive talked to him before and I think he is just forgetful.

But someone contacted him and Memphis said he will try to get on later that day. the 23rd I think it was.

BushJ311
07-26-2008, 05:21 PM
In another thread, I thought someone said he was in the hospital from a 4 wheeler accident...?

Yea someone said he was. But he got out and someone talked him.

Macklessdaddy
07-26-2008, 07:14 PM

Man how old are you?

BushJ311
07-31-2008, 12:45 AM
:crap: Nothing still. . . .. . .

BushJ311
08-05-2008, 11:56 PM
Anyone talk to him lately?

CrispedUp
08-05-2008, 11:57 PM
you should ask hemi=22s. im sure he talks to him alot.

JL Audio
08-05-2008, 11:59 PM
he hasn't neen on my msn for ages now.. dunno where he's went bro.

BushJ311
08-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Yes he was talking to me and said he would get them out asap. Like 1-2 weeks ago

Edit: He as in hemi 22

TheFiverMan
08-06-2008, 12:00 AM
wowzers..

hemi=22s
yeah talked to him 2 days ago ill call him tomorrow and ask him what up with ur stuff bush
ill pm ya tomorrow around 2 est

he is a ****ing slacker i think everyone knows not to deal with him now

BushJ311
he hasn't neen on my msn for ages now.. dunno where he's went bro.

Me either. He hit that deer and then was in a atv accident. But I have no clue.

BushJ311
08-06-2008, 12:01 AM
yeah talked to him 2 days ago ill call him tomorrow and ask him what up with ur stuff bush
ill pm ya tomorrow around 2 est

he is a ****ing slacker i think everyone knows not to deal with him now

Thanks. I appreciate your help. (again)

hemi=22s
08-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Thanks. I appreciate your help. (again)

no prob he is still at his dads house with no webz he should of shipped ur **** by now he said he was over a week ago :crap:
he needs to grow up and get his **** together this is crazy

BushJ311
08-06-2008, 12:05 AM
no prob he is still at his dads house with no webz he should of shipped ur **** by now he said he was over a week ago :crap:
he needs to grow up and get his **** together this is crazy

Yea. I thought he was finally going to get on it when you called and he said he will asap.

BushJ311
08-06-2008, 12:06 AM
Someone got in contact with him and he said he will get them out asap. But who knows. We will see.

Wow. it was on the 23rd that he said that .:wow::verymad:

hemi=22s
08-06-2008, 12:07 AM
yep, he needs to make things right even if hes not on here everyday anymore

btdickey99
08-06-2008, 12:10 AM
man this guy is a tool

DUMPED
08-06-2008, 05:47 PM
I wonder how quickly he will be forgiven and back to pulling this same crap with another unsuspecting buyer

crunktimes.com
08-06-2008, 08:17 PM
This ***** esp since everyone had his back when he was getting scammed by the other guy, just goes to show you that you really can't trust anyone anymore..

Joseph M
08-06-2008, 08:25 PM
wow man. makes me skeptical about trading or doing business with anyone, really ***** 1 person can ruin it for everyone.

BushJ311
08-06-2008, 09:50 PM
^^^ this is my first bad transaction on here. There are a bunch of great guys on here. Just need to make sure the person is legit.

JUHL
08-07-2008, 12:30 AM
do you need his number?

WALKS UP
08-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Surprised your still here JUHL..

tc3k101
08-07-2008, 12:32 AM
Surprised your still here JUHL..

x2

BushJ311
08-07-2008, 01:19 AM
do you need his number?

I guess i can give it a try. But he was not answering other peoples calls or texts.

civicman07
08-07-2008, 02:20 AM
I guess i can give it a try. But he was not answering other peoples calls or texts.

You talking about Memphisflex? if so i had to get a hold of his cousin to get what i bought from him in the past.

hemi=22s
08-07-2008, 12:59 PM

641-220-1065 i tried but no answer the last 20 times i called him

BushJ311
08-07-2008, 03:31 PM
641-220-1065 i tried but no answer the last 20 times i called him

I will give him a call in a little bit

Rashaddd
08-07-2008, 03:44 PM
this just makes me angry...after all that **** with him getting scammed..and he's gonna turn around and pull **** like this?

******* christ NEVER accept money from someone if you can't ship out almost immediately, unless very specific terms have been decided on between buyer and seller, and you MUST keep contact PERIOD. If you're in the hospital, have a relative call the buyer and let him know.

Personally, its annoying to have to wait a while for something, but I may be able to put up with it if there is constant contact and a feasible reason for the delay...but if you're just gonna act like nothing is happening...you shouldn't be even thinking about selling the item in the first place.

Hope you get ur comps Bush

BushJ311
08-07-2008, 03:48 PM
this just makes me angry...after all that **** with him getting scammed..and he's gonna turn around and pull **** like this?

******* christ NEVER accept money from someone if you can't ship out almost immediately, unless very specific terms have been decided on between buyer and seller, and you MUST keep contact PERIOD. If you're in the hospital, have a relative call the buyer and let him know.

Personally, its annoying to have to wait a while for something, but I may be able to put up with it if there is constant contact and a feasible reason for the delay...but if you're just gonna act like nothing is happening...you shouldn't be even thinking about selling the item in the first place.

Hope you get ur comps Bush

Yea I agree. And they should have been shipped way before the accident. Thanks

hemi=22s
08-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Yea I agree. And they should have been shipped way before the accident. Thanks

i agree hes been dicking me around on my last purchase from him:verymad: and i stuck up for him, pp window to claim closed so i filed fraud charges with my credit card on him

i pm'd him the above since he wont respond and
he finally wrote back today it shipped out already said he would get me the track # in a min never did, the worst part is he doesnt have paypal he used eric (R/T PIMP) on heres paypal and is gonna end up putting him thru some **** over this and messed up his paypal and they are friends (some friend right)

he needs to straighten this out especially after the abk bullshit he pulls this after we all stuck up for him

TSGP
08-07-2008, 09:18 PM
i used to do the exact same stuff this guy is doing.

Any kind of excuse for not shipping product. I've even used the same excuses he's used.

I've learned (the hard way) its a lot easier to have product ready to be boxed up before you start a for sale thread.

And as soon as you get paid for it, get it boxed up and ready to ship out. And get it out the next day.

The more you procastinate on a product the easier it is to say "i'll ship it out tomorrow"

I've done around 1500 dollars worth of transactions since I got back on here, and I try to ship within 24 hours of payment. Longest it took so far was 2 days for me to get something out because I had to build a crate and kept in contact the whole time.

Its a TON easier to stay in contact then to feed BS lines to people and try to fly under the radar

BushJ311
08-11-2008, 11:51 PM
I called once with no answer. I will call again tomorrow after work.

bigbangtheory
08-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Still haven't gotten them bush?

That is fawking crazy!

BushJ311
08-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Still haven't gotten them bush?

That is fawking crazy!

Yea I know.

hemi=22s
08-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Yea I know.

**** ive been waitin 3 weeks longer than him and i thought caylor was my boy

350zspl
08-14-2008, 04:15 PM
^^^^^^^^^^still no kicker 1/0^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bigbangtheory
08-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Hemi if you know him personally, then why not go get your stuff? While you are at it, get Bush's stuff as well, lol!

hemi=22s
08-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Hemi if you know him personally, then why not go get your stuff? While you are at it, get Bush's stuff as well, lol!

dont know him personally i talk to him alot on here and the phone since i had this transaction with him he has been shady,

im gettin my money back via paypal/ credit card company

he wont return my calls any more i already spoke with him on bush's stuff

BushJ311
08-14-2008, 07:17 PM
I will give him a call now and post info later. I am going out.

hemi=22s
08-14-2008, 10:03 PM
I will give him a call now and post info later. I am going out.

good tell him he got 9 days before i get my moey back and fraud charges put on him since he cant man up and respond to my calls anymore

bigbangtheory
08-14-2008, 10:06 PM
This guy is the ultimate in Fail!

hemi=22s
08-14-2008, 10:43 PM
This guy is the ultimate in Fail!

x 1 billion he is ***** made wish he was local

BushJ311
08-14-2008, 11:14 PM
well i called with no answer and his voice mail says his name in it. He sounds like he is trying to act cool or something . :laugh:

JL Audio
08-14-2008, 11:19 PM
lol.. I used to actually like caylor, dunno what happened with him, he became stupid for lack of a better word. It happens, another one on the **** list.

BushJ311
08-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Yup. I will call back now.

Edit: No answer again.

BushJ311
08-15-2008, 01:34 PM
No answer. . . just called again.

hemi=22s
08-15-2008, 01:34 PM
good luck haha he never picks up in the day when he is at work u got to call him after 6pm central time

BushJ311
08-15-2008, 01:36 PM
I called last night around that time. and 11:15 eastern time

hemi=22s
08-15-2008, 01:37 PM
I called last night around that time. and 11:15 eastern time

he wants to be a ghost, he will pop up sooner or later with some lame excuse

hopefully no one deals with him again

BushJ311
08-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Yea, Or hopefully one of us will catch him off guard and he will answer. :laugh:

bigbangtheory
08-16-2008, 11:11 AM
Somebody needs to go a knockin' on his door..........with a sledgehammer!

BushJ311
08-16-2008, 05:04 PM
^^^ :laugh: ^^^ Sounds good.

He did not answer again...

BushJ311
08-27-2008, 04:23 PM
I just talked on the phone with him. He said he will ship tomorrow.

JL Audio
08-27-2008, 04:26 PM
I just talked on the phone with him. He said he will ship tomorrow.

:rolleyes:

BushJ311
08-27-2008, 05:13 PM
:rolleyes:

Thats what i am saying. I am calling back tomorrow.

BushJ311
09-09-2008, 08:31 PM
I just called him. He said 2-3 weeks ago he will ship out tomorrow. He answered and i said what happened with the comps, I thought you were shipping 2 weeks ago and he hung up. I called back and it rang and rang until voice mail. :crap:

zack39648
09-09-2008, 08:33 PM
yea he has no intentions on fulfilling his end of the deal.. obviously

BushJ311
09-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Yea i can see that. i thought there was a 10&#37; chance he would ship them 2-3 weeks ago.

hemi=22s
09-09-2008, 08:35 PM
well eric (r/t pimp) has resolved our issues in the transaction between me and memphis since his paypal and rep were hurt in the transaction he is a stand up guy and satisfied my deal i had

JL Audio
09-09-2008, 08:37 PM
lol god he has turned into a little *****..

BushJ311
09-09-2008, 08:38 PM
lol god he has turned into a little *****..

yup.

well eric (r/t pimp) has resolved our issues in the transaction between me and memphis since his paypal and rep were hurt in the transaction he is a stand up guy and satisfied my deal i had

That is good to hear. i sent him a m.o. though.

dave_damage
09-09-2008, 08:39 PM
What a piece of complete mother fuc king shlt!!

dave_damage
09-09-2008, 08:40 PM
what did you buy from him Bush?

BushJ311
09-09-2008, 08:55 PM
What a piece of complete mother fuc king shlt!!

Yea.

what did you buy from him Bush?

A set of comps.

x2o
09-09-2008, 08:57 PM
I really can't believe Caylor did this..

From the times I've talked to him and texted him he truly did seem like a good honest guy. Guess you just never can tell. Glad I didn't have a transaction going on though.

Best of luck to you bush, but I doubt your seeing anything back being that you sent a m.o. :crap:

JL Audio
09-09-2008, 08:59 PM
i'd send some nice piles of **** :/

BushJ311
09-09-2008, 09:06 PM
i'd send some nice piles of **** :/

lol.

I really can't believe Caylor did this..

From the times I've talked to him and texted him he truly did seem like a good honest guy. Guess you just never can tell. Glad I didn't have a transaction going on though.

Best of luck to you bush, but I doubt your seeing anything back being that you sent a m.o. :crap:

Yea. o well. I can always call him everyday. I have a bunch of time after school. Haha. at least get him annoyed. :wow:

JL Audio
09-11-2008, 10:35 AM
just so you know.. caylor is on msn at this exact moment.

BushJ311
09-11-2008, 03:38 PM
just so you know.. caylor is on msn at this exact moment.

thanks. I was at school.
He is still on.

BushJ311
09-11-2008, 03:41 PM
ilikechicks24@hotmail.com is his name there

I imed him and he went away.

BushJ311
09-11-2008, 03:58 PM
everyone im him. haha

BushJ311
09-11-2008, 07:01 PM
ttt?

JL Audio
09-11-2008, 07:29 PM
just msged him, it said he typed something but nothing was ever sent back to me.. **** that.

BushJ311
09-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Yea he wont respond to me

brtnboarder3241
09-11-2008, 08:49 PM
what a flaming homo he is.. anywayz man i hope the best for ya still!

BushJ311
09-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Not looking good. ^^ but thanks.

JL Audio
10-17-2008, 07:54 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5303339&postcount=5

idiot posted yesterday and no one even said anything.. why is he not banned?

BushJ311
10-23-2008, 03:07 PM
was pmed by memphisflex today. he asked for my address to send a m/o back.

tapout
10-23-2008, 07:51 PM
:wow:

PsychoTheRapist
10-23-2008, 07:52 PM
:wow:

Indeed.. the *** is on right now. ****ing ******.

BushJ311
10-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Lol. i would rather the comps. But hey Getting the money back is more than i expected

JL Audio
10-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Lol. i would rather the comps. But hey Getting the money back is more than i expected

glad to hear it, I was getting tired of posting that **** everywhere he posted and watching him ignore it. Hope it works out for you.

BushJ311
10-23-2008, 11:22 PM
Yea. At least he stepped up and is sending something my way. I respect him for that part.

s Beatz
10-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Not to knock him, but don't get ahead of yourself you know how he is with sending stuff out:) wait till you recieve it to give him some credit..

MEMPHISFLEX
10-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Not to knock him, but don't get ahead of yourself you know how he is with sending stuff out:) wait till you recieve it to give him some credit..

Things are going to be a lil different from here on out, he will get his money and he wont have to worry and ill have it off my back, its $20 ill send the money to him!

BushJ311
10-23-2008, 11:32 PM

True but after no contact for over a month and to get a pm asking for address. seems like he is going to do the right thing. but we will see. ;)

BushJ311
10-05-2009, 07:30 PM
update time

BushJ311
10-05-2009, 07:31 PM
I woke up to a pm this morning on a diff site

"Hey i have a money sending out to you tomorrow, for $35, im changed and want to start over, im not a person that screws people, i was just dealing with alot, and going threw a tuff time before, but id like you to know that i looked up your address and sending the money order you will have the money this week! Im very sorry, and im changed and want to prove that! Caylor"

And i asked if he can send paypal instead he said he will have his friend.

I have heard that 2 times before but sure eno9ugh i actually have the cash in my paypal.

I am shocked

Korn4Life
10-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Hey I have a nice set of comp's, Wanna buy them????? HEHEHEHE I promise I will ship them.......

within a year or two

BushJ311
10-05-2009, 08:12 PM
lol sure as long as they are here within 2 years