PDA

View Full Version : faulkton= bad trader

nutxo
07-10-2008, 01:39 PM
This is the thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325907&highlight=tantrum

An untested amp. I was cool with taking a chance. In pm he was cool. He was like. If it works ya get a great deal, if not ya get a mediocre deal at best.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/nutxo/HPIM3026.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/nutxo/HPIM3027.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/nutxo/HPIM3028.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/nutxo/HPIM3029.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/nutxo/HPIM3030.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/nutxo/HPIM3032.jpg

Sp instead of an amp that might work I get an amp that might as well have been sent in an empty box. Its got a broken foot and a bunch of pots smashed inside the amp.

When I message the seller this is what I get
sorry it didn't make it, but when the thing left my control the packing was solid. It didn't rattle around or anything.

I'm not sure how i should have packaged it to survive the sort of damage it appears it underwent in transit. I honestly figured it wouldn't be a problem the way it was packed and that it had $100 of insurance. You're sure it doesn't?

From the pics it doesn't really look like it will even show the broken mount with the end caps on. I know you had hoped it would work as is, but i did tell you that you shouldn't count on that. not because of something like this but because i didn't know if it worked.

I emailed PG to see what a new case would cost, and if its not too much i might split the cost with you or something.

Otherwise, if you want to ship all of it back i would return your money minus what it cost me to ship it.

Sorry about the whole thing, i but i basically got like $70 for all of it after shipping. It seems reasonable i would try to save as much money on shipping as possible. If i sold it for $100 and its covered for $100 i didn't see the point in paying extra for insurance.

Its a ****** situation but hopefully we can work something out amicably.

All the sudden instead of it being the sellers fault that its beat to **** its ups. Not only that but for some reason I have no right to recieve an item the way it was described to me.

my reply
nah man. I feel your pain but its not my responsibilty to **** up a loss on shipping. Its the sellers responsibility to get an item, as described ,to a buyer. Im not paying 60 bucks in shipping for a ****ed up packing job and Im not keeping an amp thats busted all to hell.

His reply. Once again trying to get someone else to fix his mistake.
what did USPS say?

Then this
PG said they could give it a new case for $60 which seems expensive for a a broken foot that wont show with the end caps anyway.

Im trying to figure out all my pms but thats the gist of the whole thing. He says its goin to be another 60 for the foot to be fixed. I point out that I would never had even have thought about buying that thing if the price worked out to being 100 for the amp, 125 for repair and 60 for the foot ( not counting shipping ) I can get one like BNIB for less.

This is where Im stuck. He insists that if I want a refund I **** up like 70 in shipping and Im pretty much of a mind that the seller screwed up with **** poor packaging and taking a chance not buying insurance.

I feel that Im entitled to a full refund and he should pay shipping. Dont get me wrong. I KNOW the guy ****ed up and I feel for him but I dont see how any of this should cost me anything.

I figured I would post here and get the forums opinion.

ascendantsubs1
07-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Interesting......

nutxo
07-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Not to mention I cant figure out is the green **** is paint or water corrosion.

ascendantsubs1
07-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Not to mention I cant figure out is the green **** is paint or water corrosion.

Ohh sheit!!!!

WTF is it? does it come off in a powder like substance?

hemi=22s
07-10-2008, 01:44 PM
wat

gladiator_jai
07-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Looks like alien poo.

donpisto
07-10-2008, 01:50 PM
You mentioned it had insurance, why doesn't he file a claim or whatever the process is to reimburse you with the insured amount?

x2o
07-10-2008, 01:51 PM
You mentioned it had insurance, why doesn't he file a claim or whatever the process is to reimburse you with the insured amount?

the seller screwed up with **** poor packaging and taking a chance not buying insurance.

I don't think it had insurance..:crap:

hemi=22s
07-10-2008, 01:51 PM
ups comes with 100 off top no matter what it is

fbi90909
07-10-2008, 01:52 PM
this will be an interesting thread.

FI15INCH
07-10-2008, 01:54 PM
All we need is the popcorn! :popcorn:

crunktimes.com
07-10-2008, 01:55 PM
You should be refunded and he should take it up with the carrier.

darkhunter139
07-10-2008, 01:55 PM
I think you should get a full refund if he wants you to ship it back. If not then refunding you the cost minus shipping is kind of BS cause you have to pay to ship it back to him as well so you will already be losing money.

I think you are exaggerating the $70's in shipping though, its probably more like 20 each way depending on where you both live.

sdmtnbiker420
07-10-2008, 01:56 PM
yea if he has any brains he would have shipped UPS with standard $100 insurance

donpisto
07-10-2008, 01:57 PM
I don't think it had insurance..:crap:

Well that's just's stupid. If the seller didn't apply insurance for $100 it is his fault, because insurance of $100 or less is FREE. All you have to do is right $100 under insured amount. I'd say that's negligence.

FI15INCH
yea if he has any brains he would have shipped UPS with standard $100 insurance

NOO!

Fedex!

dragnix
Well that's just's stupid. If the seller didn't apply insurance for $100 it is his fault, because insurance of $100 or less is FREE. All you have to do is right $100 under insured amount. I'd say that's negligence.

you don't even have to write anything, it's automatic

528hz
07-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Packing peanuts and BIG bubble.....faulkton, you fvck!

jco1385
07-10-2008, 01:58 PM
snaPz

this will not go well :fyi:

FI15INCH
07-10-2008, 01:59 PM
snaPz

this will not go well :fyi:

sir it never was to begin with.

jco1385
07-10-2008, 02:00 PM
sir it never was to begin with.

oh, well carry on then. carry on.

OoMesKoO
07-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Lawl.

I thought it was a Fusion amp.

donpisto
07-10-2008, 02:01 PM
I'm confused, was shipping via UPS or USPS. If it's USPS then yes, there is a $2.15 charge. And if it is USPS it SHOULD NOT cost $70 to ship, even both ways, unless it's going back and forth several times. That amp looks small enough to fit in a large flat rate box, shoot it may even fit in a regular flat rate box. Large flat rate box with insurance = $15 to ship, regular flat rate box with insurance = $12 to ship.

jco1385
Lawl.

I thought it was a Fusion amp.

x2 until he said something about the green ****

donpisto
you don't even have to write anything, it's automatic

Werd? I guess Fed Ex is different then. I use Fed Ex because it's cheaper. But if it's automatic and the WTF is the seller waiting for?

528hz
To the OP, did you atleast get the distros and fuse holders?

sdmtnbiker420
07-10-2008, 02:03 PM
fedex is the crappiest shipping company around

UPS > all

donpisto
07-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Packing peanuts and BIG bubble.....faulkton, you fvck!

Seriously, those foam pool sticks or whatever are $1.50 from walmart. But 2 of those, heck 3 and it's cheaper than a bag of packing peanuts.

donpisto
07-10-2008, 02:04 PM

UPS > all

Why's that? I never had any problems with them. Never had problems with UPS either except for the one time they literally dropped a box (which had a sub in it) on my door step. The guy took off before I could eye gouge him.

dragnix
07-10-2008, 02:04 PM
I use newspaper, that **** works wonder

FI15INCH
07-10-2008, 02:05 PM

UPS > all

I have seen more freak accidents with ups than fedex on this site. :fyi:

hrtbrk1
07-10-2008, 02:09 PM
usps flate rate is under 15$

528hz
07-10-2008, 02:09 PM

Atleast with newspaper you can tighten up the empty space and it's much more stable, stationary, with it packed properly. So I'll vouch for newspaper with ya.

Hell, MisterGubbs used newspaper and styrofoam to ship a 40 lb. sub and my box looked wayyyyyyyy worse than your box (USPS). Needless to say the sub made it in perfect condition.

darkhunter139
07-10-2008, 02:10 PM
I have seen more freak accidents with ups than fedex on this site. :fyi:

More people use UPS I think though.

I prefer USPS for the stuff under 12 pounds or so

donpisto
07-10-2008, 02:14 PM

You also use it to whipe your ***. JP.

But newspaper does work when a bunch is rolled up

snoopdan
07-10-2008, 02:15 PM
omgz the crowds are mounting in the Current Active Viewing list

Prowler573
07-10-2008, 02:16 PM
F'Rlz?????
:laugh:

mepratt1234@cha
07-10-2008, 02:17 PM

Quite a few considering it's 2:15.

That packing job was pretty bad.

DaGh0st
07-10-2008, 02:18 PM
oh snap.

i have to goto work when i get back im gonna need clifs.

Propimp
07-10-2008, 02:20 PM
where is the Faulkster

Rashaddd
07-10-2008, 02:22 PM
He owes you money. There's no such thing as "well i put it in a box and it was fine then so its not my problem"

kovemaster559
07-10-2008, 02:25 PM
ouch his balls aint going to save him now!

WhoSayWho?
07-10-2008, 02:35 PM

It's kinda hard to give an opinion when some of the pms are obviously missing. Based on what I have seen, I would tend to think that this thread was premature. It sounded like to me he was willing to and making an effort toward working something out with you. Based on what I have seen, I have no idea what his bottom line is and I am not sure you know either.

dcole18
07-10-2008, 02:50 PM
:fyi: if you use newspaper in the packing then fedex/UPS/usps will not honor insurance

icpurplepplalot
07-10-2008, 02:57 PM
It's kinda hard to give an opinion when some of the pms are obviously missing. Based on what I have seen, I would tend to think that this thread was premature. It sounded like to me he was willing to and making an effort toward working something out with you. Based on what I have seen, I have no idea what his bottom line is and I am not sure you know either.

Couldn't of said it better myself

97gp
07-10-2008, 02:57 PM

x2 he said he would like to try and work it out so I would say this is premature.

Johnny Drama
07-10-2008, 02:58 PM
You should be entitled to a full refund where in he(falkton) should decide if he wants to go after his $100 from UPS or USPS whoever.

Not your fault A)packaging ****** and B)it was messed up in transit.

Get refund and have faulkton file claim...dont ship it back to him unless UPS approves so you dont void his claim.

KickerSoItBump
07-10-2008, 03:00 PM
UPS, Fed Ex both use the same type of system to ship packages. Things break, its the natural order of life.

Luck of the draw has more to do with it, but solid packing will ensure things get where they need to go w/o breaking. Even if the thing inside does not rattle, does not mean its properly packed.

Boxes get smashed, crashed, and all sorts of weird unexpected things happen.

It should have been packed better IMO, those air bubble inserts are worthless. I have never seen those used in an effective manner at my job. (I am a quality assurance clerk).

But if theres insurance on it, why is this even an issue?

2fnloud
07-10-2008, 03:04 PM
ups comes with 100 off top no matter what it is

I think you still need to add the insurance

kovemaster559
07-10-2008, 03:08 PM
I think you still need to add the insurance

always add insurance unless your mexican!

nutxo
07-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Couldn't of said it better myself

I cant get em all to fit otherwise theyd all be posted in order I did the best to get em in order and be as fair as possible while still statign my opinion.

If a trustworthy mod person would like access to my PMs to post the whole thing for me Id be totally cool with that.

I keep seeing people ask about insurance. There was no insurance. Even if there were that generally falls on the seller to deal with it. At all the tech forums anyway.

528hz
07-10-2008, 03:10 PM
always add insurance unless your mexican!

I thought you were Mexican :confused:

kovemaster559
07-10-2008, 03:12 PM
I thought you were Mexican :confused:

:D SI SOY !

kovemaster559
07-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 38 (28 members and 10 guests)
kovemaster559 , 350_regal , 528hz , 60ndown , 97gp , bdawson72 , bhsdriller , bones22 , bumpin buick , DeViOuSoNe , duece212 , Faulkton , FI15INCH , hrtbrk1 , jco1385 , JeepSound , jntar , KCha , krouchchocolate , mepratt1234@cha , Naledge503 , nutxo , shortyg83 , Slammed , snoopdan , tristan20 , WALKS UP , WhoSayWho? , Worlddre ,

HE IS IN!

icpurplepplalot
07-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I cant get em all to fit otherwise theyd all be posted in order I did the best to get em in order and be as fair as possible while still statign my opinion.

If a trustworthy mod person would like access to my PMs to post the whole thing for me Id be totally cool with that.

I keep seeing people ask about insurance. There was no insurance. Even if there were that generally falls on the seller to deal with it. At all the tech forums anyway.

It is also the fact that he is trying to work with you on this, and then you go and post something like this up.

wu501
07-10-2008, 03:19 PM
maybe the koreans will kill him...............

if we are lucky.

nutxo
07-10-2008, 03:41 PM
It is also the fact that he is trying to work with you on this, and then you go and post something like this up.

I'm tired of messing with it. Ive been dealing with my mom for a week.

Shes done the paperwork and crap for a DNR and shes coming home in a day or two so she doesnt have to die in a hosptial. Im not looking for sympathy. I just have alot more important **** to deal with than to **** around with this.

Im tired of this and wanted the forums opinion to see if I was wrong in my thinking.

jco1385
07-10-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm tired of messing with it. Ive been dealing with my mom for a week.

Shes done the paperwork and crap for a DNR and shes coming home in a day or two so she doesnt have to die in a hosptial. Im not looking for sympathy. I just have alot more important **** to deal with than to **** around with this.

Im tired of this and wanted the forums opinion to see if I was wrong in my thinking.

hrm? contradict much?

idgaf either way

AllStar1500bd
07-10-2008, 09:34 PM
An untested amp. I was cool with taking a chance. In pm he was cool. He was like. If it works ya get a great deal, if not ya get a mediocre deal at best.
With that being said, you knew what to expect.

Sp instead of an amp that might work I get an amp that might as well have been sent in an empty box. Its got a broken foot and a bunch of pots smashed inside the amp. Sounds like you're run of the mill amp damaged in shipping... has happened to me twice with the knobs being pushed in. Looks like it was packed fairly. A UPS claim should take care of it.

When I message the seller this is what I get

All the sudden instead of it being the sellers fault that its beat to **** its ups. Not only that but for some reason I have no right to recieve an item the way it was described to me.

my reply

His reply. Once again trying to get someone else to fix his mistake.

Then this

Im trying to figure out all my pms but thats the gist of the whole thing. He says its goin to be another 60 for the foot to be fixed. I point out that I would never had even have thought about buying that thing if the price worked out to being 100 for the amp, 125 for repair and 60 for the foot ( not counting shipping ) I can get one like BNIB for less.

This is where Im stuck. He insists that if I want a refund I **** up like 70 in shipping and Im pretty much of a mind that the seller screwed up with **** poor packaging and taking a chance not buying insurance.

I feel that Im entitled to a full refund and he should pay shipping. Dont get me wrong. I KNOW the guy ****ed up and I feel for him but I dont see how any of this should cost me anything.

I figured I would post here and get the forums opinion.UPS has automatic package protection up to $100.

I'm defending faulkton here mostly because it seems he's trying to help you on an amplifier that you purchased "as-is". You took a chance, especially when faulkton said...

"If it works ya get a great deal, if not ya get a mediocre deal at best."

That's what happens when you take chances buying electronics used online.

revrider1
07-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Interesting this is

NewAgeKing
07-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Look's like a **** packing job to me. Was there even buble wrap around the amp? I always use bubble wrap, cardboard paper, newspaper, and more bubble wrap and or foam when i ship amps or something similar. Heck if you were to figure out how much tape it would take to stick kovemaster to the wall and hold him there for an hour then thats what some of my box's look like ( that much tape ).

Lingerfelt
07-10-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm defending faulkton here mostly because it seems he's trying to help you on an amplifier that you purchased "as-is". You took a chance, especially when faulkton said...

Hmm. Unless something being sold on here is backed by a factory warranty, I'm pretty sure everything is "as-is".

I think he's more concerned about the broken foot, and probably irritated by the green slime.

Either of which, if present when shipped, probably should've been pointed out.

It was insured, file the claim. It broke as a result of insufficient packaging in the area of the mounting foot.

I fail to see how selling something "as-is" makes damage occurring from poor packaging alright.

crunktimes.com
07-10-2008, 10:17 PM
I thought OP understood that the amp did not work I don't believe anyone ever mentioned to him that the settings may be broken off and the foot was broken off. Even the foot being broken off is one thing not a real biggie I guess getting an amp that cheap but all of the other damage could have been prevented. (unless it was noted before OP purchased)

NewAgeKing
07-10-2008, 10:20 PM
I thought OP understood that the amp did not work I don't believe anyone ever mentioned to him that the settings may be broken off and the foot was broken off. Even the foot being broken off is one thing not a real biggie I guess getting an amp that cheap but all of the other damage could have been prevented. (unless it was noted before OP purchased)

I think the green slime or whatever it is should have been mentioned lol. Who knows i feel for the guy but hey things happen. It just looked like a crap shipping job to me. Regaurdless of the details discussed about if the amp worked or not. Besides the OP didnt provide enough info, and has only made what 2 posts? I like your sig by the way toasted.. +1 for joo.

TurdFergueson2
07-10-2008, 10:39 PM
I realize that everyone does not have access to peoper packing materials, but I was always told that anything of value being shipped should be able to survive a 6-8 foot drop. I think I overpacked the last 2 things I shipped. I'm sure it will get fixed though. Faulkton can't go without ca.com

nutxo
07-10-2008, 10:42 PM
With that being said, you knew what to expect.

Sounds like you're run of the mill amp damaged in shipping... has happened to me twice with the knobs being pushed in. Looks like it was packed fairly. A UPS claim should take care of it.

UPS has automatic package protection up to $100.

yeah. Youre defending him. No biggie though. All I know is if this flies youre telling everyone on this forum that decent packaging isnt a sellers responsibilty. Apparently the chance ya take on this forum is dealing with honesty and responsibility.

Id shy away from any person in this thread that thinks this crap is okay. Pretty freakin shady.

Its usps, no insurance. As is doesnt mean broke to ****. I didnt buy a hammered amp.

Acizzle423
07-10-2008, 10:52 PM
After reading all 5 pages(so far) of the thread, I've come to the conclusion that IFthis hasn't/isn't going to be resolved by the seller then the TC has the right to make this claim. I, however do agree that many may be siding with one due to 'rep' on the board. Business is business, friend or not. You'd be pissed if your best friend did something screwed up to you; so if it's a complete stranger and you're taking their word then you'd not want any problem.

However, as he stated in the original, he didn't care if the amp didn't work or not; as the seller stated it could be fixed for around $150; but, when you receive your product with more damage than described, you'd get pretty upset. Sure, you can blame the shipping company; but that is also in part the sellers responsibility to know to package their product that much more safe. From the pictures; we all as sellers/buyers/traders know that something as fragile as an amp would not last even with the best shipping company let alone USPS(people who deliver mail;FYI) =0.

NewAgeKing
07-10-2008, 10:56 PM
After reading all 5 pages(so far) of the thread, I've come to the conclusion that IFthis hasn't/isn't going to be resolved by the seller then the TC has the right to make this claim. I, however do agree that many may be siding with one due to 'rep' on the board. Business is business, friend or not. You'd be pissed if your best friend did something screwed up to you; so if it's a complete stranger and you're taking their word then you'd not want any problem.

However, as he stated in the original, he didn't care if the amp didn't work or not; as the seller stated it could be fixed for around $150; but, when you receive your product with more damage than described, you'd get pretty upset. Sure, you can blame the shipping company; but that is also in part the sellers responsibility to know to package their product that much more safe. From the pictures; we all as sellers/buyers/traders know that something as fragile as an amp would not last even with the best shipping company let alone USPS(people who deliver mail;FYI) =0.

This is the best post yet, says it all:toast:

AllStar1500bd
07-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I fail to see how selling something "as-is" makes damage occurring from poor packaging alright.Nice job making 2+2=7. The statement that came from faulkton makes it "as-is". I do agree that it would have been better if bubble wrap was used around the amp.

Take a look at the packaging, just from the pics you can tell the box was thrown around a little by those hard-working intelligent young men at UPS.

btdickey99
07-10-2008, 11:06 PM
5 pages and still no reply from Faulkton? very unlike him

Acizzle423
07-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Nice job making 2+2=7. The statement that came from faulkton makes it "as-is". I do agree that it would have been better if bubble wrap was used around the amp.

Take a look at the packaging, just from the pics you can tell the box was thrown around a little by those hard-working intelligent young men at UPS.

And read my quote sir.

Sure, you can blame the shipping company; but that is also in part the sellers responsibility to know to package their product that much more safe. From the pictures; we all as sellers/buyers/traders know that something as fragile as an amp would not last even with the best shipping company let alone USPS(people who deliver mail;FYI) =0.

I don't see how you justify poor packaging with "as-is". If that's the case then if you were to buy my sub and I just put it in a box and sent it to you, but "as-is";and you receive it damaged you DO NOT have the right to a refund. My 02.

AllStar1500bd
07-10-2008, 11:09 PM
yeah. Youre defending him. No biggie though. All I know is if this flies youre telling everyone on this forum that decent packaging isnt a sellers responsibilty. Apparently the chance ya take on this forum is dealing with honesty and responsibility. Packing is a seller's responsibility, obviously, because once they get paid, the item no longer belongs to them.

Id shy away from any person in this thread that thinks this crap is okay. Pretty freakin shady. If that's a personal stab at me, you're completely wrong and 100% off base. :rolleyes:

WhoSayWho?
07-10-2008, 11:09 PM

Well, when you put it like that it sounds innocent enough I guess.

Id shy away from any person in this thread that thinks this crap is okay. Pretty freakin shady.

Whoa, now there is a shift. Please don't ask for people's opinions and then call them shady when they express a view that does not necessarily support your position.

Beyond that, I am sorry the amp was busted up. My biggest problem is that it seemed like Faulkton was trying to look for a solution and you, quite frankly, sounded a little mouthy.

AllStar1500bd
07-10-2008, 11:10 PM
And read my quote sir.

I don't see how you justify poor packaging with "as-is". If that's the case then if you were to buy my sub and I just put it in a box and sent it to you, but "as-is" you DO NOT have the right to a refund. My 02.And read my reply above this one, sir.

And I DID NOT justify lack of a quality packing job as "as-is"; more care should have been used when packing, but faulkton is not 100% at fault.

And I'm done replying here. Faulkton could have packed better, but it's not 100% his fault. A UPS claim should be filed and the buyer should learn from this and not buy anything when a seller uses an "as-is" statement like faulkton did.

This thread is premature and shouldn't have been brought out into the public until EVERY attempt to get this resolved was made. Seems like faulkton is still in the middle of working hard to get this resolved.

Acizzle423
07-10-2008, 11:12 PM
=(

Lingerfelt
07-10-2008, 11:15 PM
I don't see how you justify poor packaging with "as-is". If that's the case then if you were to buy my sub and I just put it in a box and sent it to you, but "as-is" you DO NOT have the right to a refund. My 02.

I've been re-reading his posts, trying to figure out exactly what he's trying to say, as I'm over here making 2 + 2 = 7.

Allstar, you say the insurance claim will handle it, it's the seller's responsibility and the packaging should have been better.

Then you defend (your words) Faulkton's actions, which are ridiculous.

2 + 2 = 5. ****, I'm still lost here.

Refund, Faulkton deals with insurance claim, simple. Not have the buyer lose out on shipping both ways.

PsychoTheRapist
07-10-2008, 11:18 PM
****, I'm still lost here.

You and a few others it seems. ;)

Oh, 2+2= 9.36548, right?

Lingerfelt
07-10-2008, 11:23 PM
You and a few others it seems. ;)

Oh, 2+2= 9.36548, right?

Possibly, unless the + is "as is", loses mounting feet in shipping, and you end up with a - .

Then it's 2 - 2 = ?.

Whole new ball game.

darkhunter139
07-10-2008, 11:23 PM
And read my reply above this one, sir.

And I DID NOT justify lack of a quality packing job as "as-is"; more care should have been used when packing, but faulkton is not 100% at fault.

And I'm done replying here. Faulkton could have packed better, but it's not 100% his fault. A UPS claim should be filed and the buyer should learn from this and not buy anything when a seller uses an "as-is" statement like faulkton did.

This thread is premature and shouldn't have been brought out into the public until EVERY attempt to get this resolved was made. Seems like faulkton is still in the middle of working hard to get this resolved.

Wth it wasnt AS IS

He was expecting to get it as it was when he bought it not smashed up from a bad packing job. If I sold you a Xbox 360 system AS IS then smashed it up with a bat before sending it to you taht would be ok? Thats what you are making it sound like.

Lingerfelt
07-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Wth it wasnt AS IS

He was expecting to get it as it was when he bought it not smashed up from a bad packing job. If I sold you a Xbox 360 system AS IS then smashed it up with a bat before sending it to you taht would be ok? Thats what you are making it sound like.

You're making 2 + 2 = 7 as well I see, I wonder if AllStar would be so kind to enlighten us as to what the hell he was trying to say.

Acizzle423
07-10-2008, 11:28 PM
=)

zack39648
07-10-2008, 11:30 PM