PDA

View Full Version : noise

pmpdoutaltima
06-06-2003, 01:10 AM
I just installed a newJVC KD-LX333 cd player, that has line inputs and I hooked my X-Box up turned everything on and there is a weired sound coming from the speakers. Its like a high pitched humming sound, I think it might be my RCA's I havent looked yet, but I am installing my in-dash screen tomorrow and I want this fixed. If anyone might know what else will make it do this let me know. My power inverter is only like 75 watt max put it powers everything up fine, but could that be it, not enough power. Let me know

pmpdoutaltima
06-14-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by shrinkydinx
is the whine in sync with your engine RPMs? my ps2 used to do that - until i cleaned up the installation a little (signal went from ps2 to input panel to video splitter to HU, now the ps2 wires go right to the iva-c800 brain)

where did you mount/put the xbox? i was thinking about putting one in my car but theres only a half of a handful of good games, and the thing's huge The x box is behind the passenger seat in the floor board, thats the only place it would fit, **** right they're huge. Theres alot of good games I guess, just tastes, but I have a ps1 and the xbox is my girlfriends and she never played it. But its better than the ps1, Im gonna get a ps2 though.