PDA

View Full Version : F/S 5/8ths plugs

MemphisCherokee
07-07-2008, 02:59 PM
i' m going to be streaching my ears to 3/4ths but i just bought some new ****
if you're interested in buying my Galaxy plugs and ear skin's in 5/8ths message me

the galaxy plugs look like:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/xunantar/diamondgalaxy.jpg
i'd like atleast 40 if not 45 for them plus shipping

the earskins look like:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/xunantar/earskins_5.jpg
and i'd like atleast 18 for them plus shipping

i can have them autoclaved to steralize them and can provide hella O-rings for the galaxy plugs in either black or clear

icpurplepplalot
07-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Did you get the galaxy plugs from gws?

MemphisCherokee
07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
they're made by GWS but i bought them on Bodyartforms
perfect condition, not 2nds.

Edit: ****, i may not be selling these now. i just talked to one of my bosses and he's not too keen on the idea of my ears getting any bigger. but let's see what kind of interest i get in them

icpurplepplalot
07-07-2008, 03:08 PM
they're made by GWS but i bought them on Bodyartforms
perfect condition, not 2nds.

That's what I figured. Nice looking plugs, and gws makes top notch quality glass pieces.

GL on your sale

MemphisCherokee
07-07-2008, 03:09 PM
That's what I figured. Nice looking plugs, and gws makes top notch quality glass pieces.

GL on your sale

thanks. yeah, the pictures don't do them any justice. the more light that hit's em the cooler they look

if need be, i can take pics of them with a date and what not if anyone needs it

WALKS UP
07-07-2008, 03:10 PM
where you work, that you cant have big ears? :(

MemphisCherokee
07-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Well, my main job is at hot topic where its almost encouraged to have body modifications but i work at a grocery store too and they've been getting pissed because when i was hired a 2 years ago i was only at about a 00 so it's gonna take some convincing. i may end up ordering some silicone flesh colored plugs

MemphisCherokee
07-08-2008, 02:15 PM
update:
talked to the big boss of my other job and he's very against me streaching again and it could mean losing my job so i think i'm gonna hold onto these for a bit

J31Rob
07-08-2008, 02:20 PM
well now that you've got that news, i've got some 5/8's i don't use anymore..

some checkered ones, clear pyrex double flared, purple pyrex single flare + band, all black solid double flared, stainless steel double flared.. etc.