PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 PRO Falcon chip 1 day sale 200shipped

cheapo
07-04-2008, 07:46 PM
I am selling an xbox 360 Pro system for my friend. Deal is only good for tonight only. It comes with the console, harddrive, both cords, wireless controller and headseat. Also included will be GTA IV. He bought this like 2 months ago and needs the cash. It has an HDMI port and was manufactured 4-7-08.

200shipped

Atimm693
07-04-2008, 08:02 PM
You're gonna need pics with SN in order to sell this, especially with no refs listed.

SSS 18734
07-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Wurd. Also, you're making me feel pressured to buy it NOW. Why can't I buy it in 4 hours? I don't feel comfortable with that. Do not want!!!

siacarman
07-04-2008, 08:09 PM
sounds like he needs fireworks money..

brtnboarder3241
07-04-2008, 08:13 PM
good price, wouldnt buy it if no pics with sn, etc..

cheapo
07-04-2008, 08:50 PM
sorry no camera for pics. I do have plenty of refs. Check the buyer seller feedback section. He wants it sold tonight so we can have a good time and he will have some money left. If it doesnt sell tonite he will just take it in tomorrow and sell it at gamestop.

darkhunter139
07-04-2008, 08:57 PM
good deal but i wouldnt buy without pics

cheapo
07-04-2008, 09:00 PM
I think we have established some people will not buy without pics. But for some buyers its not necessary, and for some sellers its not possible.

woc47
07-04-2008, 09:07 PM
sorry no camera for pics. I do have plenty of refs. Check the buyer seller feedback section. He wants it sold tonight so we can have a good time and he will have some money left. If it doesnt sell tonite he will just take it in tomorrow and sell it at gamestop.

that makes no sense gamestop won't give him ***** for it. and if he took the extra minute to post pics and make it legit than he could sell it for even more than your asking. Plain and simple this smells like a scam, look at it from all angle's.

siacarman
07-04-2008, 09:09 PM
our gamestop offered me 88 cash for an xbox360..with wireless hdmi..

cheapo
07-04-2008, 09:11 PM
that makes no sense gamestop won't give him ***** for it. and if he took the extra minute to post pics and make it legit than he could sell it for even more than your asking. Plain and simple this smells like a scam, look at it from all angle's.

lol. No **** he won't get as much from gamestop. But he wants to sell it tonight for some alcohol and food and have some money left for bills. And in case you can't read which apparently you can't. We have no digital camera. I have bought and sold to plenty of people on here, if you dont want it gtfo and quit post dumping.

For real people this is NO SCAM this is a great systems he just wants money for the weekend. I'm not gonna pressure anyone to buy it I just thought I would try and pass off a great deal to somone on here. I have TONS of feedback on ebay, 3si.org and on here. NEVER had a problem or an unhappy customer.

crunktimes.com
07-04-2008, 09:12 PM
I sold cheapo a 360 several months ago if that helps you at all :) He was very fast with payment.

cheapo
07-04-2008, 09:17 PM
I sold cheapo a 360 several months ago if that helps you at all :) He was very fast with payment.

Yes you did and I still have it or I woulda bought this one. I did get red ring after a couple months:( but I got it now along with a PS3 which is sweet. Thanks for trying to help me out too, I appreciate it.

FLOSSINON24S
07-04-2008, 10:15 PM
paypal addy?

woc47
07-05-2008, 06:00 AM
lol. No **** he won't get as much from gamestop. But he wants to sell it tonight for some alcohol and food and have some money left for bills. And in case you can't read which apparently you can't. We have no digital camera. I have bought and sold to plenty of people on here, if you dont want it gtfo and quit post dumping.

For real people this is NO SCAM this is a great systems he just wants money for the weekend. I'm not gonna pressure anyone to buy it I just thought I would try and pass off a great deal to somone on here. I have TONS of feedback on ebay, 3si.org and on here. NEVER had a problem or an unhappy customer.

i'm sure one of you two has a camera phone.... I mean we are in 2008 right! Oh well good luck to you. I would have gotten it with a simple pic or maybe some kind of reference but your loss. Just remember your buddy can save like 112 dollars if he just takes a picture or you could try to be just a little more friendly:crazy:. Just a hint for future sales Wen your trying to sell something don't be a 8---)

cheapo
07-05-2008, 02:28 PM
paypal addy?

Sorry, we ended up going out last night. He will still sell it to you if you get me the money today. I'll PM you.

i'm sure one of you two has a camera phone.... I mean we are in 2008 right! Oh well good luck to you. I would have gotten it with a simple pic or maybe some kind of reference but your loss. Just remember your buddy can save like 112 dollars if he just takes a picture or you could try to be just a little more friendly:crazy:. Just a hint for future sales Wen your trying to sell something don't be a 8---)

I know what your saying but I swear to god we have no camera. His camera on his phone is fu<ked up and I honestly don't own a cell phone, I know I'm way behind my time. And in my defense I do have some refs in the buyer seller section, just search me, I have done other deals that weren't in there also. And finally I'm a Di<k, I know it, especially when people are constantly saying the same thing and bringing my simple sale thread down.

woc47
07-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Sorry, we ended up going out last night. He will still sell it to you if you get me the money today. I'll PM you.

I know what your saying but I swear to god we have no camera. His camera on his phone is fu<ked up and I honestly don't own a cell phone, I know I'm way behind my time. And in my defense I do have some refs in the buyer seller section, just search me, I have done other deals that weren't in there also. And finally I'm a Di<k, I know it, especially when people are constantly saying the same thing and bringing my simple sale thread down.

no it's cool post a link of your feedback thread because me = lazy and i don't like to search. I know someone who would get it if your buddy wants to still sell it

cheapo
07-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Well here are the ones that are in the feedback section. I should have a couple more from selling some games and an amp but they didnt leave feedback and I don't remember who they were.:(

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307500&highlight=cheapo
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314892&highlight=cheapo
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278952&highlight=cheapo
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257739&highlight=cheapo

Hes still looking to sell it and it could go out as early as tomorrow if paid today/early tomorrow.

cheapo
07-07-2008, 03:50 PM
This thing is sold. Thanks to everyone who was interested.