PDA

View Full Version : TNE Event

thorshammer1
07-03-2008, 06:36 PM
There will be a 3x TNE show in Adams Center, NY on July 13th. :D

This should be a good show. If you live in Central NY or just don't mind driving from the Big Apple you should come join in the fun.

Hot rivalry between Dave Proulx and myself. Usually within a coulpe tenths or less of each other! 1 12 vs. 2 10's in a trunk!:eek:

The rookies are friggin loud! Best rivalry there would be Chris L. and Louis V.
2 12's in a big Impala trunk rear firing, back seat up 143+ vs 2 DD 12's in a civic 144. :crazy:

I will certainly be there waiting for Dave and looking for my first 147.:cool:

Hoping to see Team2Loud4you there. This is one Crazy Loud Team!:omg::omg:

pr-festiva
07-04-2008, 01:18 PM
glad ya finaly made it on to this forum,,i have to work sundays so i cant be there,Im gonna try and make it to the johnsoncity show though.

thorshammer1
07-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks! Chris led me here. LOL Wish I could go to that one. Just happens to be the last day b4 my vacation.

I'll also be going to the show in Canada the following week. Never been there b4.

thorshammer1
07-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Looking like we have a new contender for the cooker 1 class.:D

Here's to hoping I get my first 147+ I believe I'm gonna need it to beat Dave.

We've built from opposites. I'm using brute power and only just started on box design recently.

He's continually built and re-built boxes working almost entirely off box design.

My pr. of 10's vs his single 12. Trunk vs. Hatchback

We've been within tenths of each other all season. 3 shows left who wins the race to completing thier build.:eek:

thorshammer1
07-13-2008, 07:39 PM
couple new contenders showed up for Woofer Cooker 1 today. Got a feeling Dave and I have some competetion for finals.

Posted my first ever 148.2. Loudest trunk in TNE and current WC1 Record holder! Took home first and some Power Acoustic 6x9's LOL

:viking2:

defj
07-13-2008, 09:52 PM
nice score today rob,the team keeps getting louder and louder.1.8 away from THE GOAL:eek: