PDA

View Full Version : Sale agreement between Prowler573 & hrtbrk1

Prowler573
07-02-2008, 07:17 PM
This thread will serve as on ongoing record of the sale agreement between the two forum members named in the thread title as well as a feedback posting once the agreement has been finalized.

Said agreement is as follows ~

The sale is for my Orion 222SX two-channel amp along with the Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2030 two-channel amp.
The sale price is Ninety Dollars ($90)/shipped for both amplifiers.

hrtbrk1 has requested I accept a partial payment initially then the balance to be paid the following week.

It is understood by both parties that nothing will ship from me until the entire sales price ($90) has been transferred to my PayPal account.

Once the total sales price has been remitted then both units will ship out according to the shipping policies/practices plainly posted in the majority of my For Sale threads.

hrtbrk1? Looking forward to completing this transaction positively so that we will both be able to add a good forum trading reference. :clap:

brtnboarder3241
07-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Cool!!!!!

JUHL
07-02-2008, 07:19 PM
yup.... neato

hrtbrk1
07-03-2008, 03:34 AM
yeh man this guy is so detailed...

hrtbrk1
07-04-2008, 06:11 AM
first payment sent

Prowler573
07-04-2008, 10:48 PM
first payment sent
First payment, in the agreed amount, received! :thumbsup:
Thanks so much for your patronage and I look forward to completing this transaction positively! :)

tapout
07-04-2008, 10:54 PM

I <3 teh Prowlah.

Reson8
07-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Man, nice price for two amps! A steal indeed! :D

hrtbrk1
07-06-2008, 04:35 PM
hey how far is northwest louisiana from oklahoma city?

hrtbrk1
07-16-2008, 03:03 AM
2nd payment sent

Prowler573
07-16-2008, 12:37 PM
hey how far is northwest louisiana from oklahoma city?
Mapquest says 380 miles from Shreveport, LA (where I live) to Oklahoma City, OK give or take. :fyi:

2nd payment sent
2nd payment received! My thanks for your business and now I need to get those amps out and ship them out!
You'll be emailed a copy of the receipts detailing the applicable shipping information before the day is out. As the selling price was $90 the shipping insurance I will include will be in the amount of $100.

Gotta love a buyer who does what they say they will do!! Your amps should reach you before the end of the week. :fyi:

Prowler573
07-16-2008, 02:26 PM
The Orion and RF amps are now in the USPS pipeline on their way to the Confirmed address associated with your PayPal account.
An email with specific details and a scan of the receipt from the Post Office with Delivery Confirmation and Shipping Insurance information has been sent to the email address connected to that same PayPal account. :thumbsup:
Please let me know when these amps arrive so I will know they made it safely.
Thanks for your patronage!
~Prowler

AllStar1500bd
07-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Prowler for President 2008 :fyi:

bigbangtheory
07-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Dam, now that is detail.............and I am not surprised one bit.

Howdy Prowler!

Prowler573
07-17-2008, 12:03 AM
Prowler for President 2008 :fyi:
I wouldn't care to be President any more than I had any interest in being a moderator on this here site we love so dearly :fyi:

Dam, now that is detail.............and I am not surprised one bit.

Howdy Prowler!
Howdy, BigBang! :wave:
With all the negative feedback being passed around due to various dealings not going as they should here on CA.com it's nice to be able to illustrate that the shady traders are the exception rather than the rule.
And, truth be told, would you expect any less from me regarding a sale on here? I take business very seriously no matter the actual amount of the merchandise being sold/bought/traded/whatever.
I would treat a $5 sale the same as I would a several hundred dollar sale (and have). There is simply no excuse in my mind to do anything less. :)

And let me add this to the bottom of this post since it is certainly applicable ~

hrtbrk1 has most assuredly earned positive buyer feedback from this seller as the specifics of the agreement hammered out between he and I were followed to the letter. I received payment when I was told that I would and the communication between buyer and seller was a constantly open channel.
No worries selling to him and I would happily do another deal with him in the future should the opportunity present itself! :thumbsup:

vitveet
07-17-2008, 10:41 PM

a BIG x2!!!! Prowler573 sets the standards for others to follow as far as business ethics is concerned IMO!

V.

TurdFergueson2
07-17-2008, 10:46 PM
with the few deals I've done i try to be detailed like that. the buyer usually gets the tracking number as soon as I do. On my first deal i took pix of the packaging and everything

WhoSayWho?
07-17-2008, 10:56 PM
Prowler = Hrtbrk1 :fyi:

All of these people with AE's = :crazy:

jk

hrtbrk1
07-18-2008, 02:06 AM

jk

haha...no...i dnt think so...thanks prowler

Prowler573
07-18-2008, 05:13 AM

jk

;)
Funny guy, Who :wave:

Speedbump3
07-18-2008, 07:07 AM
a BIG x2!!!! Prowler573 sets the standards for others to follow in every aspect of life IMO!

V.
fixed

WhoSayWho?
07-18-2008, 11:31 AM
;)
Funny guy, Who :wave:

We miss you around here brother. I hope all is going well.

Prowler573
07-28-2008, 07:22 AM
After some communication between myself and my buyer I have been informed that the amps arrived at his doorstep this past Saturday, the 26th!
Bloody awful on the shipping timeframe and for that, hrtbrk1, I deeply apologize. :crap: Unfortunately once they left my hands I had no control over that but seeing as they were shipped Priority Service even going as far as they did I would have expected them to arrive sooner than 10 days after I sent them out. Again, my deepest apologies.

When you return home and have had the chance to verify your purchase is what you expected please do let me know. :)
Thanks again for your purchase.

hrtbrk1
07-28-2008, 04:17 PM
After some communication between myself and my buyer I have been informed that the amps arrived at his doorstep this past Saturday, the 26th!
Bloody awful on the shipping timeframe and for that, hrtbrk1, I deeply apologize. :crap: Unfortunately once they left my hands I had no control over that but seeing as they were shipped Priority Service even going as far as they did I would have expected them to arrive sooner than 10 days after I sent them out. Again, my deepest apologies.

When you return home and have had the chance to verify your purchase is what you expected please do let me know. :)
Thanks again for your purchase.

no worries man...its like i said...the post here is slow when items come in...they hold it off a few days to get it sorted and whatnot....thanks and great doing business with u