PDA

View Full Version : Need Custom Box, North Dallas

Dallas Cowboys
07-01-2008, 10:37 PM
I am in the need for a custom box here in Dallas. Live in Plano.

bsean63
07-01-2008, 10:39 PM
pm psychOticnemes1

WildSebring
07-01-2008, 10:54 PM
I live in Garland...I myself could do it, but don't have time...I got a few friends who would do it for you as well.. I used to work in Plano at 190 & Preston Rd ;)

PM if interested..

vitveet
07-01-2008, 11:43 PM
I could design, build and ship you one if interested!
Shoot me an email at vitveet@hotmail.com for more info and details!
Thanks

V.

Dallas Cowboys
07-02-2008, 08:07 AM
I live in Garland...I myself could do it, but don't have time...I got a few friends who would do it for you as well.. I used to work in Plano at 190 & Preston Rd ;)

PM if interested..PM sent.

I could design, build and ship you one if interested!
Shoot me an email at vitveet@hotmail.com for more info and details!
Thanks

V.This a custom job would not work without the truck. Unless you have a toyota access cab.

djman37
07-02-2008, 08:22 AM
I am in the need for a custom box here in Dallas. Live in Plano.

could brian owens not help you out? His cousin does FG work

Dallas Cowboys
07-02-2008, 06:44 PM
could brian owens not help you out? His cousin does FG workHe has moved and does not have anywhere to build a box.

djman37
07-03-2008, 12:48 AM
He has moved and does not have anywhere to build a box.

W T F
did you envision fiberglass or MDF? I know a couple of good custom shops. They were in your other thread a while back. Tweeter in Frisco, Car Toys in Lewisville are some that I've seen nice work come out of.

bird_dog0347
07-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Tweeter is gone, at least here in Frisco. You could also check out earmark in Plano or Lewisville.

Dallas Cowboys
07-03-2008, 04:15 PM
W T F
did you envision fiberglass or MDF? I know a couple of good custom shops. They were in your other thread a while back. Tweeter in Frisco, Car Toys in Lewisville are some that I've seen nice work come out of.They are crooks.

Tweeter is gone, at least here in Frisco. You could also check out earmark in Plano or Lewisville.And Earmark is worse than all of them. Good work at lottery winning prices. :furious:

GearGuy2001
07-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Well most people dont build boxes for free so expect to pay for what you get, if you want something nice and custom then dont expect to pay the same as a 10" sealed enclosure from bestbuy

miker
07-03-2008, 04:21 PM
PM sent.

This a custom job would not work without the truck. Unless you have a toyota access cab.

As in built into the cab? Otherwise I see no reason anyone couldn't do it.

Dallas Cowboys
07-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Well most people dont build boxes for free Really :rolleyes:

As in built into the cab? Otherwise I see no reason anyone couldn't do it.Well I have had many people try and it has not worked yet. Sent one guy money PayPal and he sent it back. Another guy in this forum built a bad *** sounding box that does not fit the truck.